Author Topic: 5mwJ  (Read 151641 times)

Five⅝Wayfarers⁸Married²T°∞²Jackstar
« Reply #1755 on: March 16, 2024, 12:35:56 AM »
No way was that my last post.

It's not bigamy, because we're not legally married;
&, it's not polyamory, because they all FU<K›īⁿ’ HATE mE! 🤗

Stay in tune, Oompa-Loompa marching band. News to follow as is apropos.

☢️Rad🙀Kat🗿G.U.Y

Re: Five⅝Wayfarers⁸Married²T°∞²Jackstar
« Reply #1756 on: March 18, 2024, 11:21:26 AM »
News to follow as is apropos.

☢️Rad🙀Kat🗿G.U.Y

https://t.me/jackstarbaby

Unraveling time travel is a sticky business.

5mwJ — 29Mars24 — Veronica &Ī HATE Facebook
« Reply #1757 on: March 29, 2024, 08:07:00 PM »
I'll put up some celebratory audio later. Also coming out are a metric long ton of SMS and I am not well versed in any simple methods of their exposure. So īT will take a bit; and those with interest(s) have all the time in the world to prepare for ritualistic seppuku.

Code: [Select]
DiVīNm t..  he shop\0u !E TīVing
That was the cat.

Re: 5 Reflections on Jackstar
« Reply #1758 on: March 31, 2024, 02:40:48 AM »
Rutting season in Cowlitz County.

Our boy in in the Jimson weed again.

« Reply #1759 on: April 05, 2024, 01:56:16 AM »
Rutting season in Cowlitz County.

Our boy in in the Jimson weed again.

you absolute turbonigger i will say this ONCE MORE: the auto-scorn is wildly misplaced and wholly actionable and in fact points to some linger accusatory resentment.

Jose Garcia plays shadow fists on several occasions and they are superlumina beings. They can shimmer in and out. It's not a big deal. One advances into the experience.

"jim son?
jims on joseon weed? Let me put it this way: it makes all interaction with you a non-starter. Also you have to lay off the down load into the woman. It's unreal that you're 100% in 4 demensbes simultanously.

I can call four ninja. Resolve this and be nicer than usual for I am going to start drinking whatever comes out of the baby shooter. IDGAF reallyh

« Reply #1760 on: April 05, 2024, 02:32:29 AM »

you absolute turbonigger i will say this ONCE MORE: the auto-scorn is wildly misplaced and wholly actionable and in fact points to some linger accusatory resentment.

Jose Garcia plays shadow fists on several occasions and they are superlumina beings. They can shimmer in and out. It's not a big deal. One advances into the experience.

"jim son?
jims on joseon weed? Let me put it this way: it makes all interaction with you a non-starter. Also you have to lay off the down load into the woman. It's unreal that you're 100% in 4 demensbes simultanously.

I can call four ninja. Resolve this and be nicer than usual for I am going to start drinking whatever comes out of the baby shooter. IDGAF reallyh

We knows what comes out of the baby shooter, ya big tease!

5mwJ — 08Apr24 — PRE-ECLIPSE PARTY MELT DOWN
« Reply #1761 on: April 08, 2024, 12:23:23 PM »
Also coming out are a metric long ton of SMS

🫵 really should turn yourselves into Authority for whatever role you may have played or may still be playing in ALL of THIS (do not play dumb with me on even one single item in all of this because if you do, I will legit track your ass down after THIS SīTH SHīT all blows UP and have you actually fucking cri🅿️🅿️led for life ī№🅿️RISON) because THE WHEELS ARE COMING OFF OF THE HAPPENING TRAIN

I FUCKING GUARANTEE YOU THIS.

NO WAY OUT.
LOCKED IN!
NO WAY OUT!!

STATEMENTS
LEGALLY BINDING
STATEMENTS
LEGALLY ACTIONABLE
ACTION: ABLE⚠️DANGER🐂🐂🐂🐂
°×°× HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE. ♥️
THEY HAVE IT ALL.🗝️
THEY HAVE EVERYTHING.♦️♦️♦️
THE 🅿️POLICE🅿️ HAVE KNOWN♣️ EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN TO TAKE ACTION—🫡🌊
🛑🕳️💣💣🎯💓
FOR YEARS.
MIL.SPEC.GOV’T.CONTRACTORS
YEAH,
īT BE LIKE THAT.

LITERALLY THE_END
OF
THE_MOVIE:

📐SILVER STREAK🪽

.THE.SOURCE.ERROR
.SPICE.MUST.FLOW..
THE TRAIN WILL KEEP ROLLIN', G
EWE WILL BREAK ON THROUGH
2 : THE OTHER SIDE
DIME IN
SHUN ELLE
POCKīT E.T.

COURSE: LOCKED īNī№WåYout
KNOW WEIGH OUT
LEE/LEIGH/LIBER♠️CE!: LOCKED IN
NO WAY OUT
NO WAY OUT

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID
AND UTTERLY, COMPLETELY,
UNDENIABLY, īR–REV—VOCAL·BULLY

FUKTOTESRAPEDFUKT

BELIEVE īT, TROOPERS
THERE ARE NO BRAKES
ON THE HAPPENING TRAIN
DRUG CZAR Ī_A-*BOO∞M*B∞OOM*-BÅ
ENDGAME KILLSHOT BEING DELIVERED AS I WRITE THIS.

NO BRAKES
NO WHEELS
NO FUCKING TRA›‹⟩⟨›X‹⟩⟨›×
NO WAY OUT

DAMNED NATION: ALLI (№T №t ALL|EY(👁️))
LOCKED IN, UP,  & OUT-OUT-OWE-EWE:

∆T. (unglaubLl'içh EWE BīTÇH¡)

ilu uber alles HOOOOOOOOR

ilu uber alles HOOOOOOOOR

On Thu, Mar 28, 2024, 19:18 Kimberly May <vgromeva@gmail.com> wrote:
Micheal, Hello! Sending you my new pictures:

You aren't sending me new pictures. You are sending links to location training tracking software because you think is your usual thuggy-piggy vibe. It is not.

No one knows what to do about this whole thing and no wants to tell you or allow me to take liability when someone freaks out. Because someone will. There's so much not yet sperged on that anything you think matters is most likely naught but a giggle.

There are Tribal issues galore and for reasons I won't get into with you here, stuff that used to be rock-solid are now extra-swayery and wavery. It's serious business for some.

For me it is all over a notbig reason I'm sleeping alone while obviously enjoying a brilliantly successful drug binge. How do I keep getting away with it? Simple. #1, you people aren't real clandoes anymore. You are strung-out whores, which is seemingly more acceptable, socially, than risking an exposure of The Truth. Because I can assure you... LAWS ARE BEING CHANGED. IDGAF how ridiculous it seems, I am Rosa Parks on four-lane freeway window PÅ¡№ⁿ ‘roids, you snobby twerps. Face reality.

I wouldn't have let them dodge income tax, because I wouldn't let them get away with carte blanc no-limit production, as I knew they really were excited to access off-world markets and sell stuff that I wasn't supposed to know about. And yet, I kinda D.E.W.-do.

(Vengeance for Paradise, because those oinkers didn't deserve to be roasted alive. Or, to be tax-immune. Nevertheless, I can't say that I felt overly bummed about it, because chill kids escaped off-world, and no doubt someone thought I would be devastated that I didn't get my cock sucked.

Pair of dice for me is rolling a saving throw and knowing that I'm not invested obsessed with fornication, and that none of this makes sense until one realizes the following:...)

Those in denial of their own obsession believe I want what they want. I do not. And what I wanted most... oh, has changed dramatically with the discovery of the corruption of the Lodge security system... going all the way back to NINETEEN FIFTY-FIVE!

Great Scott! It's almost as though I was sent to rescue you and all your dipshit family members.

Almost. I'll tell someone later, I'm busy being awesome, and let me tell you, you are all so fucking far into denial that I legit am happy to get all your grandkids preggers by Petri dish before I learn to tune out some certain *select*: bits of bullshit... once and for all.

But first: thoughts and prayers. ORLENE mE-SHELL DON’o Vaan Templar Servitor Beta-Gamma Epsilon:  BUTCH-BOOB WINE SNOB HOOR, your burden of sin has been expiated and your reservoir of penance has been exhausted. I would say “congratulations” but I didn't think you knew what you were doing and obviously I cannot tell you anything.

(Of course the fucking oxygen makes a huge difference. Oh, are you harboring deep-seated insecurities and resentments about it? Holy shit, a stork that shits pharmaceutical-grade tabs of real mOLmigh when it notices that you've been chemically castrated by some real moron amateurs right onto your shiny new car!

Go find BJ26881014191 and force each other to be friends with each other. I'm not kidding, you're perfect with anyone but myself (you can't handle the truth and both of you are totes radioactive) and that is really not fair to anyone.

Also both of you thinking you know what's what is really blowing my high. Put together you both know less than Jon Snow about goddam anything. Do I sound bitter? You bet your asses that I am. 

Recognize you knew nothing about my plan and you just instinctively flew off the handle when I even brushed past the subject. That's because you were raised to be deceitful to anyone with a penis.

.AND.NOW.
AND.EVER.AFTER.
UPON.THIS.COMMON.GROUND.
WE.MAY.YET.BUILD..

There is exactly zero chance anything goes badly from me from now on. This is because I am not engaged in any conspiracy.

Hiding the good stuff from me and hoping to trick The Master Of The House into acquiescence indulgence for a tax shelter and then failing to mention that no one is answering my calls because SOME SHITHEAD WAS WORKING STEADILY TO SWAP MY 🆔 IN A NOVEL WAY “for my own good,” yeah, like, no. 

At a certain important timeline crux event moment, I became Lord of the Demesne. The house, the land, the dead resting under, and the raging fishbowl security dudes and dudettes ringing the perimeter... look, it's not all that complicated.

YOU EWE ARE ALL MYⁿ. OWNED. OWED. AUROCHS MINDED, ARTIFICER MINED.

ANYONE CARING TO DISAGREE: form a triumvirate with half-kike and Sniggerjoo Dragonsperglord, who I must say, is not benefited by that crippling addiction to alcohol he's got going on.

Now. Where was I? “Kimberley May.”

>K7«⁷[Û©]‹zÏZī⁷Ī7: MIGHT E-WIll.I.AM.HIS.LEVEL.LORE..

I never sent him to acquire Cupcake. He just figured that since I wasn't moving “fast enough,”... and wow was he wrong.

No one really thought I was doing anything worthwhile. “Occult research? Sounds like bullshit to me, because I just wanna never work and get high all day every day for two years, so I'll just imagine that's true,” I DIDN'T WANT THAT.

I WILL NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT I WANTED,
AND NOW I WANT NOTHING BUT CATHARTIC APOTHEOSIS FOR ALL, AND, THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE PUBLIC.

THIS IS AN INTERVENTION FOR THE NIGGER SHERRIF OF KLANTWERP ISLAND WHO IS OBVIOUSLY SO FAR OFF HIS FUCKING NUT THAT HE THOUGHT HE COULD GET AWAY WITH HASSLING ME AT ALL OUTSIDE HIS JURISDICTION.

(Btw: had I felt like it, no one would have gotten arrested on Christmas, because I allowed them to get bored and complacent, and then when an unlawful arrest was made, I couldn't believe they took the bait, and that's why the case isn't about me: IT'S ABOUT HER.

They don't know her name or have her prints or a single corroborative witness—and they never fucking will—but they sure knew they got played. And without her, well, they got a chance to lean on me. 

Now they know why people do not generally do that. I WAS RAPED BY POLICE WHEN I WAS A MINOR CHILD AND NO ONE THOUGHT THAT WAS ANY BIG DEAL.

GO AHEAD.
MAKE MY DAY.
FALSIFIED EVIDENCE,
UNLAWFUL ARREST,
CHARGED ERRONEOUSLY,
NO PROPER CHAIN OF CUSTODY EVIDENTIARY,
AND SUPPOSEDLY I'M INCOMPETENT NOT JUST IN MY OWN AFFAIRS AND DEFENSE, BUT I NEED TO BE KEPT IN THE DARK AND THE SPACE SQUIDS AND I'M OBVIOUSLY INSANE TO BELIEVE I BOTH A) HAVE SHIELDS & B) HAVE PERMISSION?

WmlCOmE 2 mEĪ parlœr, said the Hung-GA gun-GRAB *yawn* yun’s thought I need that shit?

Listen, Salty Britches, not gonna name anymore names here, Celine Dion (whore!) but the draft design doc spec called for me to open a portal back in time to reach through and grab the cat I was thought to have killed, because I wasn't sure... I thought I might have been being too subtle.

I don't require going to a psych ward yet, and when I do, it will have nothing to do with what any Court decides. They had their chance to obey the law. Instead they decided to prevent my rapist from being held to any account, and let be let to die alone. Because I'm undeserving of any intimacy besides rape, since I refuse to bother with homosexuality. 

I didn't get to see my best friend, but some dude got a chance to use cockslave dope on me while she became perpetually harassed by everyone but me—ooh, I have no idea how the Internet works, oh gosh, she'll never know how I feel, right mv?

.CONSPIRACY.TO.DEPRIVE.A.US.CITIZEN.OF.THEIR.CIVIL.RIGHTS.
.R.I.C.O..
.I.ANSWER.THE.PHONE?.
.RAH!.RA!.R°.MICHAEL.WALKER.DEFINITELY.WILL.NOT..

You grew up with teammates. I grew apart and fled from rape gangs. WE ARE NOT THE SAME.

The State mental hospital gets way, way more useful data from me simply by watching what I do. Who exactly says I need to be walled away from society? Thugs operating under false color of law and their idiot lackey sidekicks who pretend to believe the hype.

To be perfectly honest... I did in fact deliberately look like a drug-obsessed wasteoid. This was done to ensure that a çur Ten some waaaaaaah-won TwīT received the full weight of the nuance.

Now in every incarnation I am aware of, a bust him/lock him up obsessive completely ignores the fact that everyone but me always knows what is best for my dick, because some how I'm not aware that I've been flagged as having being afflicted with Chasing Hamm-E Pig-E Herpes-E, and that's why you all think you get the oversight on my life that you do, right?

I ALLOW YOU TO THINK YOURSELVES
THE BOSS OF ME BECAUSE YOU'RE
TOTES D’ORBS, LIKE YOU PLAY HOUSE.

AND I HAVE ARRANGED ALL THIS,
JUST TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE
KNOWS THE TRUTH: IT WAS THAT LYING LICHOOR KAREN MIKOLASY WHO OK’ED THIS RIDICULOUS PROJECT.

BECAUSE STARING AT SOMEONE'S ASS WAS SUCH A BEASTLY THING TO DO.

However, it was totally okay to act as though somehow someone’s consent was violated just because she liked being lusted after... but only by women, and I was supposed to not let people know that I thought she was attractive to males. Because she wasn't supposed to be bred. Not by me. I was supposed to be dumping a load once in once of her sixteen nearly identical clone sisters... and I wasn't gonna get to enjoy it, they only wanted my bloodline, and then I was supposed to be sad and lonely and eventually turn gay. Because it was inconvenient that I didn't need to have sex to love her. I still love her. Have I had sex with her? I honestly don't know or care.

I decided to simply handle the conundrum this way: I have annihilated the Satanick Homosexual Agenda and arranged to embarrass and humiliate the entire force team focused on “drug law enforcement.” Fuck who you want, Blondie... I am not demanding sexual exclusivity.

You all are. All those demands... and so little action. Sad!!! Oh but some old man bear judge thinks I'm just gonna toddle off to a psych ward.

Hey, here's an idea: talk to me for once instead of just about me. You -literally- have no jurisdiction and I'm not even breaking the law. You just think it's against the law for me, because it would be for you. (Cinderella: YOU HAVE GUNS, DUH.) I have a different playbook than you do. Face reality.

I didn't like finding you on a teleporting ferry acting nonchalant. It was obvious what had happened. Well, that escalated quickly. It was out of my hands my that point. What could I say? “HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE SUCH PURITY?” You literally ratted out everyone to a rapist who then tried to kill me and take my life.

(Never underestimate the lengths a woman will go to avoid sucking dick.)

I didn't like being groomed and I didn't like seeing multiple versions of people in goddam public high school (where everyone was high except for me) act like it was normal.

I literally did what I thought you thought best. Your friends were not your friends. And they sought to crush my spirit so they could rail you up and then look down on me.

I'm sure it was the best of times for a good long while.  Meanwhile I knew I didn't want to have any children so if God thought it was a good idea to make a baby factory entry, well, maybe that one would be shown decent life.

I was 15.5 years old and I thought time travelers would never be stupid enough to steal from me. So I didn't really think that was actually happening. And I didn't need sex at all.

I needed snuggles. Now I need a bathtub. And you: NEED TO DISPLAY IDENTIFICATION, THUGHOUND MAN DEL BROUGHT OH BEE TEA DUBS: NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE FOR THE REASONS THEY APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN DONE FOR.

“well, maybe if you got some I DON'T REMEMBER SAYING THAT OH MY GOD MY DAD NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU MEET ME ON THE FRONT LAWN WHILE CROWDS GATHER”... like you're not serious? Oh wait, you actually were, because brain scramble.

: massive dynamic rolleyes : 

Kiddoe: I guarantee you, that pederastic raping fuckhead, either of them, is -never- going to put me into so much as an off-color Mad Libs cameo appearance. NEVER. (Try it and see, “Dad,” and holy shit did you ever spill the beans, like wow, and oh yeah... you're sick of being stuck there? Locked in? NO WAY OUT! LOCKED IN! Why yes I am on generally friendly terms with The Spider Otherkin Gods.

Rub her feet, Sire, not another man’s rhubarb. And, to not even acknowledge HER NAME???? d00D YOU FUCKING MARRIED HER IN A RAPE-LEGAL STATE AFTER TELLING HER I WAS DEAD... AND YOU ACTUALLY BLANKED ME ON HER FULL LEGAL NAME? What kind of a beard are you? Oh yeah, the lying raping kind.

(Actually cute how insecure he really was and note how groomers teach their prey to stand up for themselves: “defile who they love! Then teabag the teething ring in the baby’s room!)

Bottom line: none of you dweebs have oversight on my anything and the one person who has anything legitimate... well, should be free of any guilt for lying to me. So unnecessary. Consider her your superior in every way, lol. (She can't hug for shit either but as I've been denied rubbing water for nearly 9 months now, she cannot be blamed.)

Her mother had to die because she deserved it and when I explain that to her (hopefully after we're on the the plane of reality it will be understood by all:

.THIS.WAS.THE.ONLY.WAY..

.YOU.HAD.YOUR.CHANCE.TO.Bm (http://you.had.your.chance.to.bm/)..

And no one really understands what is happening here... I'm not really allowed to talk about it. (So there.)

I ACTUALLY DO IN FACT HAVE PERMISSION, YOU ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE HARPY DERPY PERPIES, like holy shit, figure it out:

I'm not better than any of you. I simply have class. And I wish I could tell everyone what they want to know. “wtf happened?”

“I found that there were multiple scion timeklons of this one particularly stubborn hottie who really wanted to rapebreed me. I guess she had no idea why it didn't work, all the usual bullshit.”

It did work. They simply never wanted me happy, because I spiked their plans like I were Neptune with his Trident.

Also: I embarrassed her brother... by handing her a brutal sit-down and had no problem avoiding being sent to prison; raped into gay; and being forced into servitude as mil.spec.cook.genius.

I guess he preferred thinking she was ordained by God to set up her whole family? Instead, well.... oops I triggered a TERF war and demolished the authenticity of The Gay Mafia branding event without even trying.

Long story short: tensions are not easing and easy sex is not being had and The Pelopenesian War is still mindlessly being waged by whatever idiot criminal junkie fucks are still stupid enough to try to frame Jackstar while ignoring the writing on the wall.

I am, actually... this fucking pissed. I really do not think fellatio is going to help here. I don't really know what would, at this juncture.

Hey, here's an idea: don't be a burnt-out dopeslave hoorcrux kopeweasel for a while. Change it up a little. Try explaining to me like I'm five why I'm supposed to be forgiving, and literally none of you were without reminding me “oh yeah these bimbettes have been repeatedly raped and groomed by the same guy who acted as though he didn't recognize their names because he had told them all I was dead and then changed my calls to all forward to his gimp partner and never me, haha so funny right?

WRONG.”   *click*

Re: 5mwJ — XXXXXXX — POST-RAPE GAY BREAKDOWN
« Reply #1763 on: April 12, 2024, 09:06:49 PM »
I embarrassed her brother... by handing her a brutal sit-down and had no problem avoiding being sent to prison; raped into gay; and being forced into servitude as mil.spec.cook.genius.

There you go again. Gotcha. Referencing the "brother," you think I can't see what you're doing here? I'm onto you. "Raped into a gay"? What segment of the population are at highest risk of getting Aids? That's right-- Homosexual men. Who raped who gay? Here I was thinking someone just got Aids. Not that anyone was "raped gay." There seems to be more to the story than meets the eye. You keep dropping easter eggs like this and not a soul will buy your alibi, bud. This whole thing is incestuous and darker than initially imagined. And the onus is on you to clear your good name.

« Reply #1764 on: April 12, 2024, 09:49:34 PM »
There you go again. Gotcha. Referencing the "brother," you think I can't see what you're doing here? I'm onto you. "Raped into a gay"? What segment of the population are at highest risk of getting Aids? That's right-- Homosexual men. Who raped who gay? Here I was thinking someone just got Aids. Not that anyone was "raped gay." There seems to be more to the story than meets the eye. You keep dropping easter eggs like this and not a soul will buy your alibi, bud. This whole thing is incestuous and darker than initially imagined. And the onus is on you to clear your good name.

1. .I.DO.NOT.NEED.ANY.ALIBI..
2. .I.WAS.NOT.RAPED.GAY..
3. .I.HAVE.NOT.BEEN.DIAGNOSED.WITH.ANY.STD..
4. .ALSO:.YOUR.MOTHER.īī§.A.WHORE..
5. .I.REPEAT:.HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!..

« Reply #1765 on: April 12, 2024, 09:51:09 PM »
the onus is on you to clear your good name.

.THE.SINS.OF.THE.FATHER.ARE.VISITED.UPON.THE.SON..

« Reply #1766 on: April 12, 2024, 10:08:22 PM »
Really? That's the best you got?

« Reply #1767 on: April 12, 2024, 10:19:09 PM »
I.WAS.NOT.RAPED.GAY...

You said it in your own words, Jack:

I...had no problem...being...raped...gay...

« Reply #1768 on: April 14, 2024, 08:31:27 AM »
Really? That's the best you got?

You literally keep people prisoner inside little Internet boxes. I literally asked, "hey?" and you lied to me. Some how I'm on the list: Lie, It Won't Matter, well let's pretend it does. So fucking change things.

I am not sure how this not clear to you how this is perceived: you literally deserve death. How many years? v&= is a complete shitbag as well.

"ahahah so funny" like I would actually just shoot you. And the long term strategem? "they'll never figure it out" or "they can't do anything about it" or "I can just poison their on-property water well"? Reminder: I FUCKING ASKED YOU, ALISTAIR.

Did I fucking stutter? I'll be more prescise: I guess you don't like being thought of as someone who isn't a creepy stalking pedovore raping sleaze.

« Reply #1769 on: April 14, 2024, 09:45:48 AM »
And after all this time, you still can't spell my name.