Author Topic: The Right Wing  (Read 55067 times)

Re: The Right Wing
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2021, 12:54:04 AM »
Wise man.

You still buying that shizzle?  🤡

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2021, 12:58:07 AM »
You still buying that shizzle?  🤡

Well, I’m certainly not buying your Clownworld shit. ::)

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2021, 01:38:15 AM »
Well, I’m certainly not buying your Clownworld shit. ::)

Too late, we have our own legos now

I am blue 😁 look at the hair

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2021, 01:42:16 AM »

Good for you! I see no 900 year old Degobahians represented, racist. ::)

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2021, 01:46:34 AM »
Good for you! I see no 900 year old Degobahians represented, racist. ::)

You are sold separately 😝

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2021, 02:56:15 PM »

That is symbolic slavery, by representing the human form as tiny plastic racist "toys" you are training the future generation to be Slave Masters(Mistresses or whatever the non-cis gender term is).

How Dare You!

Also, Legos are fucking expensive so this further contributes to the socio-economic Master and Slave divide.  I cannot believe that you have fallen for the nefarious patriarchy's scheme.

Shameful.

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2021, 05:49:54 AM »
Hehe how did I miss this?

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2021, 06:55:42 AM »

For ages 18+. What the hell does it contain that makes it inappropriate for a 16 year old?

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2021, 08:11:03 AM »
You are sold separately 😝

Now that is kind of funny.

Re: The Right Wing -- AUGUST!!!
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2021, 10:39:18 PM »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoyella/2021/06/01/maggie-haberman-trump-telling-people-he-expects-to-be-reinstated-as-president-by-august/

Donald Trump now has the notion in his head that he could return to the White House in August. But the twice-impeached former president isn’t getting that idea from constitutional scholars or his attorneys. Instead, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell apparently inspired him.

“If Trump is saying August, that is probably because he heard me say it publicly,” Lindell told The Daily Beast on Wednesday.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow-guy-mike-lindell-says-he-probably-inspired-trumps-august-restoration-notion

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2021, 10:44:45 PM »
Two more months.  Prime looting, burning and rioting season too. 8)

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2021, 10:48:44 PM »

Oh great another hot summer with a garage full of stockpiled pee  :(

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2021, 03:21:15 AM »

One would think. But with Biden in office, the democrats want law and order.

I don't know if anybody recalls that the mayor of DC who renamed Lafayette plaza to "Black lives matter plaza" after it was cleared by the very mean Trump police for his photo op (debatable.) She was very upset with Trump declaring "if you are like me, you saw something that you hoped you would never see in the United States of America.”

And yet it now came out that it was her militarized police forces who gassed the protesters.

In the court case, we see the District of Columbia not only admitting that it used tear gas on June 1 last year near Lafayette Park, but also defending the use as entirely appropriate to enforce the curfew order of Mayor Muriel Bowser.

I don't think that the democrat mayors have the stomach to back BLM protesters now that their saviour Joe has been elected. I guess we will see. But Mayor Ted is done with them, Mayor Bowser is arguing that gassing them is acceptable. I just don't believe that they want to have unrest when they have nobody to blame with the orange man gone and all levels of government, both houses, and the president a democrat in many of the states and cities. Now the finger of protest points directly at them.

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/06/03/bowsers-about-face-the-district-admits-that-is-used-tear-gas-against-protesters-last-year-and-seeks-to-dismiss-blm-lawsuit/

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2021, 11:27:24 PM »

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2021, 07:15:11 PM »