Author Topic: The Dumb Sheeple will get us all killed  (Read 31665 times)

Re: The Dumb Sheeple will get us all killed
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2021, 09:36:49 PM »
A room you two should get already. ::)

« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2021, 09:42:11 PM »
A room you two should get already. ::)

That is what I have been saying for years now.  But the poor bugger doesn’t like how the rockpaperscissors keeps coming out and tries for a redo.

« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2021, 06:38:57 AM »
That is what I have been saying for years now.  But the poor bugger doesn’t like how the rockpaperscissors keeps coming out and tries for a redo.

Talk about living rent-free in someone's head, this asshole is now quoting back verse he wrote about me years ago. I know Americans like to make up the rules of their own game and then declare themselves the winnah, but we English have no need for such fragile comforts. I just let the results speak for themselves, i.e his frenzied obsession about me.

« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2021, 04:25:52 PM »
Talk about living rent-free in someone's head...

I told you ages ago, I first signed up to bellgab to talk to you because I miss my old boyfriend who spent a year at Oxford, who is the only person I know I could fight with any satisfaction.  But, darling, if you are going to be so frightfully common as to repeat this kind of thing I shan't love you any more.

« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2021, 04:35:39 PM »
I told you ages ago, I first signed up to bellgab to talk to you because I miss my old boyfriend who spent a year at Oxford, who is the only person I know I could fight with any satisfaction.  But, darling, if you are going to be so frightfully common as to repeat this kind of thing I shan't love you any more.

Well PTL!  You are here!. You can watch him for a few hours. I'll warn you that he's been real bitchy today so you'll have your hands full.

« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2021, 04:49:27 PM »
Well PTL!  You are here!. You can watch him for a few hours. I'll warn you that he's been real bitchy today so you'll have your hands full.

Well done!  I've settled in for my shift with pipe and coffee and it will be 75 and gorgeous today so I can take him outside on the deck with me while I frighten the neighbors in less than a half-yard square of fabric.

« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2021, 04:57:57 AM »
Well done!  I've settled in for my shift with pipe and coffee and it will be 75 and gorgeous today so I can take him outside on the deck with me while I frighten the neighbors in less than a half-yard square of fabric.

If the neighbours complain, tell them that the other option is less than 12 square inches of spandex...

I assume that your pipe is smoked, your whiskey drank, and Shreddie is still absent (like there is anything in Britian better to do on a Saturday night during their air raids self imposed lock downs than shitpost.) Now that you caught him, he is absent.

It is not, I have been having a high old time pinning shreddie to the wall ahahha I think I finally got the bugger

« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2021, 08:07:22 AM »
If the neighbours complain, tell them that the other option is less than 12 square inches of spandex...

I assume that your pipe is smoked, your whiskey drank, and Shreddie is still absent (like there is anything in Britian better to do on a Saturday night during their air raids self imposed lock downs than shitpost.) Now that you caught him, he is absent.

Oh he has been in and out with some proffered tales of manly sweat and pickaxing and walks by the river in the sunshiine. More dead birds  ;)

« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2021, 08:10:12 AM »
Oh he has been in and out with some proffered tales of manly sweat and pickaxing and walks by the river in the sunshiine. More dead birds  ;)

I was going to take that picture today as I felt so sorry for you. Now you can fuck right off. And don't make 'in and out' remarks to me, you filthy beast!

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2021, 12:20:15 AM »
 :-\  THEY NEED TO WAKE UP FAST :-\ :'(

« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2021, 12:21:26 AM »

« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2024, 03:11:34 AM »
This was once a lively thread.