Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 64344 times)

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2021, 05:39:45 AM »
>CreateAForum.com

It wont be around very long CreateAForum hates their users more than Facebook

It is a big playpen and he is making the most of it.

Quote: "Groypes, is that YOU as Trollida in azzyfaggyland ?
DeconWarrior, see if Gropes and Asuka will break ranks w/ the Faggy "Kingdom of Lies" and "Kingdom of Cucks" to join The Kingdom of Cool" ! ! !"

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2021, 05:50:42 AM »
I tried to register 4 different times and i keep getting

"Your details match those of a known spammer from stopforumspam.com, therefore you have been disallowed registration. Details: Spammer IP"

I will try again tomorrow i will eventually get though the filter.

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2021, 06:10:57 AM »
I tried to register 4 different times and i keep getting

"Your details match those of a known spammer from stopforumspam.com, therefore you have been disallowed registration. Details: Spammer IP"

I will try again tomorrow i will eventually get though the filter.

He knows he is living on borrowed time.

"This will all turn to rubble I prophesize. Terms of S make me (us) vulnerable.Every Rubini keystroke could detonate the minds of the #jelly agents in place.
#DeconWarrior and I @ that time will rebuild and a new forum will be built within 72 hrs.
Until then.. live in the moment.
Enjoy!"

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2021, 06:13:13 AM »
He knows he is living on borrowed time.

"This will all turn to rubble I prophesize. Terms of S make me (us) vulnerable.Every Rubini keystroke could detonate the minds of the #jelly agents in place.
#DeconWarrior and I @ that time will rebuild and a new forum will be built within 72 hrs.
Until then.. live in the moment.
Enjoy!"

Rubini is Decon’s new Daniel.

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2021, 06:20:00 AM »
Rubini is Decon’s new Daniel.

Which one is Daniel again?

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2021, 06:26:02 AM »
Which one is Daniel again?

Used to do his show together they did and even lamer than it is now was it. Hard to imagine, I know.

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2021, 02:19:55 PM »
The Great Rubini has sock populated an entire kingdom for himself  https://www.bellgabsucks.com

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2021, 03:01:36 PM »
If you go there you will see I am in the middle of some very exciting talks with the commander to host my podcast on his network as a way for the conspiracy community to reach out to troubled LGBTQ youths!

The commander very sensibly pointed out that this was a little creepy and that I confine my reaching out to troubled LGBTQ adults.

Thus chastened, I am nevertheless eager to begin work on the next episode, which will be released around Christmas this year or maybe next.

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2021, 04:48:05 PM »
If you go there you will see I am in the middle of some very exciting talks with the commander to host my podcast on his network as a way for the conspiracy community to reach out to troubled LGBTQ youths!

The commander very sensibly pointed out that this was a little creepy and that I confine my reaching out to troubled LGBTQ adults.

Thus chastened, I am nevertheless eager to begin work on the next episode, which will be released around Christmas this year or maybe next.

With two versions please. With and without the background music for us auditory impacted folk.  Almost 30 years of this has taken its toll:

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2021, 04:58:08 PM »
With two versions please. With and without the background music for us auditory impacted folk.  Almost 30 years of this has taken its toll:

Will do.  Is it just when talking overlays music, or is it music in general?  I would hate for you to miss out on shitty accordion-playing if that is your thing.  I could do like Jacky and play the whole song with clean breaks.  Do you have any special requests, perhaps Who Stole the Keeshka?  I need to begin practicing now.

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2021, 05:26:59 PM »
Will do.  Is it just when talking overlays music, or is it music in general?  I would hate for you to miss out on shitty accordion-playing if that is your thing.  I could do like Jacky and play the whole song with clean breaks.  Do you have any special requests, perhaps Who Stole the Keeshka?  I need to begin practicing now.

It was just the voice over the music in your particular cut that I couldn't make out what you were saying. Standalone accordion without verbage on top of it would be totally bad ass. Who stole the Kishka  is always great.  You might want to consider the Ranger's Waltz but you'll need to rock a flat top or it just isn't the same:

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2021, 06:16:22 PM »

More Lutheran liturgy.

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2021, 06:33:38 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BsvK-Vbhsrk&list=PLdY1CsVLZQ3WgQP55hF05P7ZRKkiouhmD&index=3

Excellent!  You are going to get it on the organ, though, since I don't have a freebase accordion hahaha

« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2021, 06:34:40 PM »
It was just the voice over the music in your particular cut that I couldn't make out what you were saying. Standalone accordion without verbage on top of it would be totally bad ass. Who stole the Kishka  is always great.  You might want to consider the Ranger's Waltz but you'll need to rock a flat top or it just isn't the same:

THAT is awesome!