Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 64354 times)

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2021, 06:35:30 PM »
More Lutheran liturgy.

Deal.  Luther is my dude.

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2021, 07:25:49 PM »
THAT is awesome!

It is very awesome. Although "Mom" always gave me a bad vibe.  She was hiding something behind that fake smile.  Something dark.  Something terrible.

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2021, 10:14:18 PM »
It is very awesome. Although "Mom" always gave me a bad vibe.  She was hiding something behind that fake smile.  Something dark.  Something terrible.

I think I get it...and I think Roger Waters did too:

« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2021, 11:26:11 PM »
If you go there you will see I am in the middle of some very exciting talks with the commander to host my podcast on his network as a way for the conspiracy community to reach out to troubled LGBTQ youths!

The commander very sensibly pointed out that this was a little creepy and that I confine my reaching out to troubled LGBTQ adults.

Thus chastened, I am nevertheless eager to begin work on the next episode, which will be released around Christmas this year or maybe next.

Some days I wish I were "normal" so that I could detect how much of your persona is performance art trolling, and how much is grounded in reality. I suspect that most of it has some basis in reality. But then I did used to work with a man who was completely straight, but could do a lispy limp wristed gay so well that you would not know it. He also did an awesome Marilyn Monroe "happy birthday Mr. President". It was almost disturbing...

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2021, 02:51:07 AM »
Some days I wish I were "normal" so that I could detect how much of your persona is performance art trolling, and how much is grounded in reality. I suspect that most of it has some basis in reality. But then I did used to work with a man who was completely straight, but could do a lispy limp wristed gay so well that you would not know it. He also did an awesome Marilyn Monroe "happy birthday Mr. President". It was almost disturbing...

Ha!  And I am supposed to believe you are bopping along on a wheelie at 30mph with a backpack full of milk?  You are two steps from Stumptown bro

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2021, 02:53:55 AM »
I have tried several different VPN's and proxies and email addresses to make a bellgabsucks account and it's still blocking me.

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2021, 02:55:29 AM »
I have tried several different VPN's and proxies and email addresses to make a bellgabsucks account and it's still blocking me.

I got in Tunnelbear Sweden

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2021, 02:59:38 AM »
To pate:

"Happy birthday, Mr. (shadow) President!"

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2021, 03:01:56 AM »
I got in Tunnelbear Sweden

Tunnelbear Japan don't work

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2021, 03:04:18 AM »
Tunnelbear Japan don't work

Nothing will work. You rooked Createaforum out of that six bucks. They'll hate you forever no matter what you do.

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2021, 03:06:36 AM »
Nothing will work. You rooked Createaforum out of that six bucks. They'll hate you forever no matter what you do.

I just got in, and it was $8

« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2021, 03:17:08 AM »
I just got in, and it was $8

Can't keep a good man down!

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2021, 05:16:56 AM »
Taking the Rubini Challenge

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2021, 07:39:30 AM »
Ha!  And I am supposed to believe you are bopping along on a wheelie at 30mph with a backpack full of milk?  You are two steps from Stumptown bro

See? That does not help at all. Way too vague to even begin to understand what they hell you are saying.

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2021, 09:44:43 AM »
See? That does not help at all. Way too vague to even begin to understand what they hell you are saying.

Haha.  That was me trying to be straight for one post.