Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 64941 times)

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2021, 03:42:42 PM »
Same Jacky and Anthony stuff is all, except Roz showed up yesterday  :P

Woo Hoo!

« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2021, 03:49:22 PM »
I think I will try to lure Roz in here with my Russian Penis Cake.  This is the big weekend!

« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2021, 03:53:31 PM »
I think I will try to lure Roz in here with my Russian Penis Cake.  This is the big weekend!

Yes. She belongs here!

« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2021, 04:18:43 PM »
I signed up with Facebook when it first took off but after getting pinged by people that I didn't like in High School about buying into pyramid schemes (Amway) I jumped off. As entertaining as Anthony and Jackstar banter might be, I'm not going back.

My Father onced asked about Facebook. I explained it was a way to communicate with people and as we were having lunch I used that as an example. Said = we could take a picture of your lunch and the put it on Facebook and then people would know what you had for lunch. "Why would anyone take a picture of a lunch?  Who would care what I had for lunch? It's none of their business" were his responses. I still laugh when I think about it.

Yes, I avoid Facebook on principle. The number of outwardly sane people who feel compelled to take pictures of their meals and share them with total strangers is mind-boggling. I'm pleased Jackstar hasn't come on here but it's only a matter of time before he gets booted off and has to find an alternative haunt.

« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2021, 04:20:45 PM »

I suppose if anyone would know of a store that stocked authentic Russian penis it would be you.

« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2021, 08:16:52 PM »
I signed up with Facebook when it first took off but after getting pinged by people that I didn't like in High School about buying into pyramid schemes (Amway) I jumped off. As entertaining as Anthony and Jackstar banter might be, I'm not going back.

My Father onced asked about Facebook. I explained it was a way to communicate with people and as we were having lunch I used that as an example. Said = we could take a picture of your lunch and the put it on Facebook and then people would know what you had for lunch. "Why would anyone take a picture of a lunch?  Who would care what I had for lunch? It's none of their business" were his responses. I still laugh when I think about it.

« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2021, 10:33:29 PM »

Do they ever mix it up? Or is it just each one wanking in his own corner?

« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2021, 12:35:18 AM »
Do they ever mix it up? Or is it just each one wanking in his own corner?

Jacky is trying in what seems to be the only way he knows how, i e. replying to nearly everything (and then hearting his own comment) with something designed to inspire curiosity, but no one is curious  :(

« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2021, 12:53:19 AM »
Jacky is trying in what seems to be the only way he knows how, i e. replying to nearly everything (and then hearting his own comment) with something designed to inspire curiosity, but no one is curious  :(

After all, he was an only child.

« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2021, 02:42:17 AM »

My sweet cookie survives?  YAy!

Unfortunately, I have banned myself from FakeBook as of several years ago:  when they first started their shenannigans in the censorship arena, or it smelled like they were beginning to do such things, I want to say circa 2015?  So I won't be popping in just to say hi to Roz...  FakeBook is as dead to me now just like McDonald's, Coca-cola and a few other choice companies are for various reasons.  Yep, I Cancelled them before they could Cancel me a long thyme ago...

I did not close my FakeBook account, however, I decided that Mark $uckerberg wasn't going to have access to any of the posts, comments, pictures, random likes of corporations/etc I had accumulated there over the years.  So I unliked everything I could (a very few I was unable to), deleted every comment I had made in various folks' "threads" (that caused a small uproar amongst a few FakeBook zombies), deleted all pictures of myself (Fuck you facial recognition), erased everything from my time-line, &c.  Basically tried to empty EVERYTHING out from my account so that there would be ZERO CONTENT and just never logged back in.

I did all that because I discovered that if you "Cancelled" your account that they could/would ressurect you without your consent and restore whatever data they managed to archive from your account.

Fuck FakeBook and $uckerBerg.

Thanks for sharing that K_dubb! 

Hi, Roz!

« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2021, 09:29:05 AM »
MV must realize how valuable the old BellGab archive is worth preserving.
Let's hope he doesn't have this archived selection or the whole damn thing deleted.
What do all those flabbers on BallGab do now besides bounce around with a silly grin on their face?

https://archive.vn/bellgab.com

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2021, 07:06:22 AM »
MV must realize how valuable the old BellGab archive is worth preserving.
Let's hope he doesn't have this archived selection or the whole damn thing deleted.
What do all those flabbers on BallGab do now besides bounce around with a silly grin on their face?

https://archive.vn/bellgab.com

Considering he can't even be bothered to make any kind of appearance on his facebook group, I wouldn't hold my breath. MV just wants to be rid of us. He learned how to quit from the best.

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2021, 07:24:09 AM »
Considering he can't even be bothered to make any kind of appearance on his facebook group, I wouldn't hold my breath. MV just wants to be rid of us. He learned how to quit from the best.

Almost no one is posting there it seems. Does anyone have any contact with MV at all?

« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2021, 07:37:06 AM »
MMMMmmm.  Sounds tasty.  I hope it's not TOO salty.  I need to watch my sodium intake. ::) ;) :D

« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2021, 07:41:46 AM »
Yes. She belongs here!
Roz Rocks!  I hope she decides to make Her appearance known here.
We luv ya, ROZ! ;D