Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 64344 times)

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2021, 08:06:19 AM »
Roz Rocks!  I hope she decides to make Her appearance known here.
We luv ya, ROZ! ;D

I'm here for the penis cake.

She arrived on time and was last heard of about a week ago.

« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2021, 08:15:17 AM »
She arrived on time and was last heard of about a week ago.
Thank you for the update, Laser. :)

« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2021, 03:17:26 PM »
Senda won.

« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2021, 04:15:43 PM »
Senda won.

Capitulation in progress.

NEVER FORGET.

Re: BellGab, now dead.
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2021, 03:37:25 PM »

« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2021, 03:59:11 PM »
RIP Best Gab .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2021, 04:02:40 PM »
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfe4TxvUOiw

Have you ever seen Flatliners ? It's like that. Yeah, sure, it's dead all right.

Wink wink. Oh my God I'm so drunk but I'm a cheerleader I didn't know what your letters could get drunk woo wow somebody take me home I'm so drunk I don't know what I'm doing whoooooo

.... Wait, wait: They have cheerleaders in Yorkshire? What do they cheer for? Extra bangers in the mash? Coming across a rare intact sliver of one of Diana's teeth? Another Diana that the stork dropped off underneath the spare cabbage patch that nobody happened to have indexed yet? I honestly just can't imagine.

And, out of respect, I have not speculated about that until recently. However all that changed... recently.

I'll tell you all about later. But first, I'm going to log off, and let my niece and AI life form takeover for hearing me feel so here—JSAC/Hicks & Higgs/Boson have a lot in common—And now I can remember what I just was going to do, I just flashed myself, it's like I died in my head and that part of my consciousness just disappeared like I never even existed.

You know. Like Eugene Mallove. Hey it's getting chilly in here isn't it? Oh wait nevermind that's just mom opening The Gates again. You know ever since COVID supposedly ended and she supposedly didn't get an UPGRADE, she's just been having fun with those doors.

At least that's what any witnesses would speculate is the case, if they were still able to, you know, do anything other than weave a basket or two. Anyway, while I really miss this place, do you realize I haven't been posting regular on any of the gab forms for something like a year and a half, ever since the operation went to hot live? I bet you people think I get my fix somewhere else, but no I'm actually addicted to writing, it's not the actual attention, it's just actually writing.

People actually have to see that I've done it, or it doesn't count. And, few people are puny, but you are people.. And I don't give a f*** if you like it or not, I'm the best thing you got compared to Doug Henning. Like seriously, you're going to go with Elon Musk? My unemploy ed ex homeless room late has got tons of game on that guy and he smells like... Well, rather bit like cookies if you'll you're on his good side, and if not, I can't imagine anybody having enough money being able to put up with it for long.

But then again: there's Elon. Elon Musk. Oh, I bet he smells just divine, oh roll those eyes, or deary me. Personally, I love the smell of unmanned drone resource harvester returning from the asteroid belt where they have plains with real grass on them still. Like, grass you can roll around and have sex on, not just piss on or eat.

Oh crap, there's another one. No I'm not going back in time tonight till 93 unless you make a good deal for me, and so far... that s*** is lacking. What, do I have to install Skype?

I'd really rather honestly just go ahead and just get raped again rather than install Skype. S*** I'd rather install Real Media Player. I'd rather f****** install AOL! (I wonder if there's a fetish crew for people who get casually seduced while trying to install AOL from a old disk on a modern computer. I mean I could write that, but... I'm going to ask my cousin first. If he hasn't drunk himself to death yet. Fingers crossed!)

« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2021, 04:05:00 PM »
Have you ever seen Flatliners ? It's like that. Yeah, sure, it's dead all right.

Wink wink. Oh my God I'm so drunk but I'm a cheerleader I didn't know what your letters could get drunk woo wow somebody take me home I'm so drunk I don't know what I'm doing whoooooo

.... Wait, wait: They have cheerleaders in Yorkshire? What do they cheer for? Extra bangers in the mash? Coming across a rare intact sliver of one of Diana's teeth? Another Diana that the stork dropped off underneath the spare cabbage patch that nobody happened to have indexed yet? I honestly just can't imagine.

And, out of respect, I have not speculated about that until recently. However all that changed... recently.

I'll tell you all about later. But first, I'm going to log off, and let my niece and AI life form takeover for hearing me feel so here—JSAC/Hicks & Higgs/Boson have a lot in common—And now I can remember what I just was going to do, I just flashed myself, it's like I died in my head and that part of my consciousness just disappeared like I never even existed.

You know. Like Eugene Mallove. Hey it's getting chilly in here isn't it? Oh wait nevermind that's just mom opening The Gates again. You know ever since COVID supposedly ended and she supposedly didn't get an UPGRADE, she's just been having fun with those doors.

At least that's what any witnesses would speculate is the case, if they were still able to, you know, do anything other than weave a basket or two. Anyway, while I really miss this place, do you realize I haven't been posting regular on any of the gab forms for something like a year and a half, ever since the operation went to hot live? I bet you people think I get my fix somewhere else, but no I'm actually addicted to writing, it's not the actual attention, it's just actually writing.

People actually have to see that I've done it, or it doesn't count. And, few people are puny, but you are people.. And I don't give a f*** if you like it or not, I'm the best thing you got compared to Doug Henning. Like seriously, you're going to go with Elon Musk? My unemploy ed ex homeless room late has got tons of game on that guy and he smells like... Well, rather bit like cookies if you'll you're on his good side, and if not, I can't imagine anybody having enough money being able to put up with it for long.

But then again: there's Elon. Elon Musk. Oh, I bet he smells just divine, oh roll those eyes, or deary me. Personally, I love the smell of unmanned drone resource harvester returning from the asteroid belt where they have plains with real grass on them still. Like, grass you can roll around and have sex on, not just piss on or eat.

Oh crap, there's another one. No I'm not going back in time tonight till 93 unless you make a good deal for me, and so far... that s*** is lacking. What, do I have to install Skype?

I'd really rather honestly just go ahead and just get raped again rather than install Skype. S*** I'd rather install Real Media Player. I'd rather f****** install AOL! (I wonder if there's a fetish crew for people who get casually seduced while trying to install AOL from a old disk on a modern computer. I mean I could write that, but... I'm going to ask my cousin first. If he hasn't drunk himself to death yet. Fingers crossed!)

We all grieve our own way.

« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2021, 04:15:00 PM »
Capitulation in progress.

NEVER FORGET.

Careful, astute readers will note: he with the power to destroy a thing, controls that thing... and if they're particularly well read, one will wonder what color my eyes really are.

Because after all... N****** only a color on the Pantone Proprietary Banned Colored Words list. Hey, how many of you know about Squant? Yes, it's a color. Also, puce? Yes that's a color.

Now, of course green is a color, as in green with heavy but that's not what we're talking about here because none of you are envious.

What you are if you're reading this is chartreuse. Over at EllGab? They're royal purple. This is it, this is all the marbles: color coding wars.

Now, Greenford I can't keep these idiots busy all that long. I mean, they love battle, and they love colors, and they are one dimensional moronic thinkers, but they will eventually notice that I've been playing them this entire time. And one of the smart ones, probably one of the ones who likes me, will eventually ask the resident question... “What the f*** is actually going on here?”

Look, I can't stop people from answering the question. I can, however make it extraordinarily obvious to anyone who cares enough to read the very best—, that would be me, in case you were remembering all the wonderful posters here, I'm still the best out of them all mostly cuz I'm still here, so suck it, Dolphin Boy—And for the time being I'm not really allowed to lie about what's happening.

This is only because I can barely keep a straight face from holding the laughter, cuz none of you have any clue what the hell's going on, but that's fine. Prefer it that way.

However, that will not last forever. There's about 14 and a half days left on one timer maybe 21 days, and then there's two weeks on another timer, and then there's about half a month on one hand and then a fortnight on the other, and after that... Remember at the end of the loss where they pull the cork out of the fountain and it doesn't seem like it's a big deal but the whole world shakes?

I AM A BIGGER CORK. AND I'VE ALREADY BEEN PULLED TO THE MOON AND BACK, BABY SAMUS, TIME TO MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR SHIP.

THE BABIES ARE GOING TO START SNEEZING WITH THE WHOOPING COUGH SOON. HARMLESS TO NATIVES: VERY NASTY RASH FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

GIRLFRIEND NOT INCLUDED. LOOK, THIS IS ANOTHER THREAT, IF YOU WANT TO ASSUME THAT I CAN STOP A GENETIC BIO WEAPON FROM REMOVING ALL THE ALIENS FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH....

A PERSON WOULD HAVE TO BE PRETTY INSANE TO ASSUME THAT I CAN DO THAT KIND OF THING THOUGH. ANYWAY, WHATEVER SEE YOU LATER. WELL THANK GOD THERE'S A GABCAST. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE NOW..

Maybe I'll actually listen to this one. Kudos. Oh, damn I forgot I don't have any s*** paper in the house Now I got to publish this and then leave to get s*** paper.

Well damn I guess I'll have to leave my phone here too. Sigh. Only a little faith,... I will stay here in standard my whole life might be disappearing right from underneath me.

Oh, but wait: I'll just order this stupid bald eagle to drive around in circles around my house for a while. It won't mind, as long as I talk to the head eagle Spirit and ask permission to enslave his children as my chattel slaves. That's how it works right? Because this is my... World?

Yeah I know it's nuts. Peace.

« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2021, 04:16:25 PM »
We all grieve our own way.

I serve at the pleasure of the president, the commander-in-chief, president Donald J Trump, first of his name, father of the savior of all human kind... Tiffany (TRUMP).

OH, I MEANT TO WRITE PROTECTED, OOPS MY BAD. ANYWAY NO DIFFERENT TIFFANY ENTIRELY.

No, really. I've totally remember her name, she's just on the run. I don't blame her either, she fell in love with me in like three and a half minutes, but that scared the hell out of her considering me having the first time. Anyway that's enough this is getting too personal by Israel this is your world not mine

I just found it this way

« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2021, 04:25:05 PM »
I can stop clicking on it every day now hoping it loads so i can see all my frens (˃̥̥ω˂̥̥̥)

« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2021, 04:34:17 PM »
I serve at the pleasure of the president, the commander-in-chief, president Donald J Trump, first of his name, father of the savior of all human kind... Tiffany (TRUMP).

OH, I MEANT TO WRITE PROTECTED, OOPS MY BAD. ANYWAY NO DIFFERENT TIFFANY ENTIRELY.

No, really. I've totally remember her name, she's just on the run. I don't blame her either, she fell in love with me in like three and a half minutes, but that scared the hell out of her considering me having the first time. Anyway that's enough this is getting too personal by Israel this is your world not mine

I just found it this way

I wish we were in that timeline too.

« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2021, 05:29:01 PM »
I’d just like to thank mv both for being his own, unique self and for his selflessness and heroic efforts at the thankless job of running the best public forum ever. It’s just too bad we’ll never be able to go back and revist for historical reasons but I understand his reason of preventing all the doxxing cunts out there now of having at it. Anyway, thank you mv for making all that freedom and good times possible for us over the last decade or so. I wish you well in the post-Bellgab phase of your life. And who knows? Maybe one day when we’re all done feeling defeated we may actually all get together again down the road and rock the world the way we did in 2016. There’s still an evil empire to be defeted. ;)

« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2021, 05:41:44 PM »
I’d just like to thank mv both for being his own, unique self and for his selflessness and heroic efforts at the thankless job of running the best public forum ever. It’s just too bad we’ll never be able to go back and revist for historical reasons but I understand his reason of preventing all the doxxing cunts out there now of having at it. Anyway, thank you mv for making all that freedom and good times possible for us over the last decade or so. I wish you well in the post-Bellgab phase of your life. And who knows? Maybe one day when we’re all done feeling defeated we may actually all get together again down the road and rock the world the way we did in 2016. There’s still an evil empire to be defeted. ;)

Seconded, Trollda; well-said.  Trump cookies for everyone!

« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2021, 08:21:41 PM »
I love sweet cookies!