Author Topic: The BellGab Bakeshop  (Read 51571 times)

Re: The BellGab Bakeshop
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2021, 06:13:12 AM »
K_Dubb, Attend:

After recommending that you Goggle "DIY ricotta" I decided that I would do the same, I note that you will be mixing the cheese with cream, egg yolks &c...

Some of the Suzy Homemaker recipes I saw on my Goggle resluts page used both Whole (Red Homo) Milk and Heavy Cream as primary ingredients for their version of DIY ricotta.  I do not see a problem with this addition of Heavy Cream to the process, since you have some anyway you might try throwing that in there during the heat and hold phase.

Your recipe being a "Russian Penis Cake" almost demands that you use Heavy Cream in the cheese curd process I would think.  I have a feeling that this addition to the recipe might make your DIY ricotta even "creamier" and might increase the size of the curd, making for a somewhat "chunkier" style of fromage.

Also, the Suzy Homemaker recipes seemed to vary on the amount of time for the cheese to "drain";  some had as few as 10 minutes claiming that this resluted in a more viscous final product.

Additionally, Vinegar apparently can be used in lieu of citrus juice as well.  For your recipe I would try Apple Cider Vinegar or some other "fruity" type (Strawberry?), if you use vinegar.   For the citrus juice method I would go with Lemon over Lime (Pineapple?!?!), as that will be a touch sweeter.

In all honesty, I have found that the Lime juice method I use imparts almost no flavor to the curds:  it is there but you have to be looking for it.  But the whey liquid has a lot of the Lime flavor, which I suppose would increase that flavor profile in the "wet & creamy" version of the final cheese product.

I don't believe the Suzy Homemaker recipes I found had considered any of the above, you might consider all of that while preparing your "Russian Penis Cake," you probably want that "filling" to taste really good, non?

I think this little project of yours might be an ambassador of a sort for the "Bakeries, Not Fakeries" MAPA initiative.  Now get out there and fix that shit!

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?"

Homo milk. "Fruity" vinegar. It is almost like you are hinting at something...

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2021, 06:16:00 AM »
Thank you!  The filling should be rich and creamy, yes sir!  Per the recipe I will be using a lemon flavoring so the lemon juice used to separate the curds should only be enhanced.  I have purchased a couple pounds of full-fat cottage cheese to puree in the event the experiment fails.

Also, Roz says 'hello'.

Can she explain her absence?

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2021, 06:19:55 AM »
Can she explain her absence?

When I mentioned Azzgab she asked "isn't that where people go to be doxxed?"  I suggested the usual methods of preserving anonymity and she did not dismiss the idea outright.

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2021, 06:44:08 AM »
When I mentioned Azzgab she asked "isn't that where people go to be doxxed?"  I suggested the usual methods of preserving anonymity and she did not dismiss the idea outright.

Would it be too creepy to suggest that we all already know who she is and it does not matter? You could also say that there is no way that Azz will every collect as much info on her as Suckerberg has.

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2021, 02:03:10 PM »
Would it be too creepy to suggest that we all already know who she is and it does not matter? You could also say that there is no way that Azz will every collect as much info on her as Suckerberg has.

I wish I had thought of that!  I will try to work it in if she keeps talking to me.

Re: The BellGab Bakeshop - Havoc, Destruction, Sacrilege!
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2021, 05:01:04 PM »
"What is going on with the top of the cake?" I hear you ask.  "Why is it all lumpy?"  Well, I shall tell you:  I attempted a decoration using the letters "XB" for something that sounds like "crusty bokkenpootjes" and means "Christ is Risen", commonly seen on a lot of their Easter stuff, ropes of dough anchored by little balls at where the serifs would be.  Here, in this exceptionally large and detailed photo, you can just make out the remains of the "X" on the left where the dough-pipe's upward thrust consigned it to wander way over there like a lost chromosome, along with the sole remaining little ball that probably belonged to the "B" but who is to say?  You can plainly sense the force driving up through the middle of the bread, coursing with frothing yeasty potential energy, ready to burst through the screen at you!

The only remains of the "B" are the blackened thing that looks like a slug, or possibly a turd.

Subjecting these holy initials to such rude and aggressive treatment brings up all sorts of moral questions, which is probably why it is seldom done in this manner (though I can cite some photographs) but this is wisdom that came far too late.  Dear sweet Jesus, have mercy, and thank You for the grace of frosting and sprinkles!

« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2021, 01:15:04 AM »
I am reminded of the story of Cain and Able. Scholars have debated the reason for God's rejection of Able's sacrifice for centuries. I believe the correct answer to be that Able was vaccinated with an abomination of a vaccine such as that developed for the WooFloo. If only you were still pure- the XB would be crisp and clean...

« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2021, 07:34:32 AM »
I am reminded of the story of Cain and Able. Scholars have debated the reason for God's rejection of Able's sacrifice for centuries. I believe the correct answer to be that Able was vaccinated with an abomination of a vaccine such as that developed for the WooFloo. If only you were still pure- the XB would be crisp and clean...

In point of fact I was inviolate while baking the cake but had already formed the intent to surrender my body to the Deep State and the Jews, which has important implications for when sin is imputed.  In any event I am well and proper stuck now so, in my posts, you all can monitor the progress of Bill Gates's prions as they reduce my cerebellum to sponge.  Already one eye droops, my tongue lolls idly like a dead squid in the surf, and my balls are aflame.

Re: The BellGab Bakeshop - Calamity, Subsidence, Failure!
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2021, 08:28:13 AM »
Here we come to the greatest article of shame, the molded cheese-thing or "pashka".  As I feared, the comparatively wet curds did not provide enough structure and the little pyramid looked great for no more than five seconds before it began its inexorable slump.  I did not bother to decorate it with candied fruit and nuts, or put a candle on top, as the jeers of the multitude were too much to bear.

I could blame the mold (really a poor design, stupid Russians) and recite the usual home-baker's formula of how "everyone ate it and seemed happy with it anyway" but in truth it was a disgrace, and the flavor of pure white homemade cheese sweetened, creamed, delicately scented with orange blossom and lemon and nutmeg will always turn to gall on my poor tongue.

Re: The BellGab Bakeshop - Calamity, Subsidence, Failure!
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2021, 08:38:05 AM »
Here we come to the greatest article of shame, the molded cheese-thing or "pashka".  As I feared, the comparatively wet curds did not provide enough structure and the little pyramid looked great for no more than five seconds before it began its inexorable slump.  I did not bother to decorate it with candied fruit and nuts, or put a candle on top, as the jeers of the multitude were too much to bear.

I could blame the mold (really a poor design, stupid Russians) and recite the usual home-baker's formula of how "everyone ate it and seemed happy with it anyway" but in truth it was a disgrace, and the flavor of pure white homemade cheese sweetened, creamed, delicately scented with orange blossom and lemon and nutmeg will always turn to gall on my poor tongue.

Re: The BellGab Bakeshop - Russian Penis Cake
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2021, 08:43:48 AM »
Here, with the penis cake exuberantly spooged, is the full measure of my disgrace:

« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2021, 07:38:51 PM »
Here, with the penis cake exuberantly spooged, is the full measure of my disgrace:

Your molded fresh cheese thing-a-ma-bob looks sort of like a giant White Chocolate Hershey's Kiss from that angle.  Is that a mostly eaten quiche I spy in the back (top-right)?  Spinach quiche?

A question on the "Russian Penis Cake:"  are Rainbow Sprinkles in fact a historical anachronism, or were they readily available to the peasant/slavs working class in the People's Paradise at the time?

« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2021, 10:05:55 PM »
Your molded fresh cheese thing-a-ma-bob looks sort of like a giant White Chocolate Hershey's Kiss from that angle.  Is that a mostly eaten quiche I spy in the back (top-right)?  Spinach quiche?

A question on the "Russian Penis Cake:"  are Rainbow Sprinkles in fact a historical anachronism, or were they readily available to the peasant/slavs working class in the People's Paradise at the time?

Yes spinach and bacon quiche, the local grocery makes a pretty good one!  I don’t know how far back the sprinkles go but most pictures of kulichs (and the small ones they sell at the Russian store) all have them, at least the Soviet era I think.  Communism was not so bleak and joyless after all.

« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2021, 11:41:59 PM »

Now looking at it, the molded fresh cheese thing-a-ma-bob sitting next to the white "Russian Penis Cake" takes on the possible appearance of what ever that little bit left-over from a circumcision is called.  Ouch!

(I hope JaxTar doesn't see this post, it might set him off to rocking on one of his favorite hobby-horses...)

Apogees!

For some reason I feel like I need to include a "Hi, Roz!" in this post, Nautical Shore.

« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2021, 04:01:01 PM »
I'm here for the penis cake.