Author Topic: Guns  (Read 48320 times)

Re: Guns
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2022, 01:46:23 AM »

Because I am always seeking to turn away from all ass and re-assert eye contact! Every day!!

/eYe\ EVERY!!! DAY-V!!

And yet when it comes to the establishment it’s firmly planted as you clutch you pearls at anything that even suggests rebellion against as insurectionist. At this point you usually admonish me and suggest the police might get involved (they never have). Who but a Fed would do that?! Are we threatening your democracy, Jack?

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2022, 02:57:21 AM »
you clutch you pearls at anything that even suggests rebellion against as insurectionist

okay robot compute her

« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2022, 03:09:18 AM »

« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2022, 03:15:24 AM »
Fedbot.

You're a Jedi master. That makes you “Pan-Galactic Chat-bot.” Walk the talk.

« Reply #139 on: July 11, 2022, 08:14:23 PM »
Are we threatening your democracy, Jack?

Dave, you couldn't threaten a roast turkey with a Ginsu knife. Everyone knows you're done and dusted and only going through the motions because your upline have all been rounded up for high treason, and literally no one else is left that can stand you except for us and me.

And, since when is this a democracy? Look, just keep on keeping on, this will all blow off within a couple months. What's your problem? Just go over to Facebook, you're welcome there, unlike -some people.--

Are we threatening

I don't pay any attention your way since you were trafficked and emasculated, so... I don't know. Are you? Help me out here. Maybe some blueprints or diagrams or that thing where a person takes the side of a pencil and scrapes it back and forth on a notepad so as to see what was written down before?

Now, that -would- be threatening... the idea that you might still be literate -and- using pencil and paper for anything besides... Jesus, do I even know? Can I even imagine? I'm not remote viewing that shit, there's way too much chance of.... CONTACT: THE ULTIMATE VIOLATION.

So, long story short: no, nothing is more threatening than the world that your carelessness has allowed to sprout, thrive, and fester. And it's -my- fault, is it? Well, that's it then... I'll just have to be banned.

Because I'm so hazardous. Now, where am I wrong? Because I can't even keep track anymore... things must be really out of control over there. Lunatics running the asylum and all that, huh?

That's too bad. I stand by, ready to asisst. Do  Ieven need to post here? Nope. I simply just enjoy the company of winners who haven't yet quit. Like, say, Brother OJ. Now, that woman has got a spine, that's for sure. You wouldn't think a woman could be a brother, but... oh, wait, I'm not supposed to mention that part.

oops. Anyway, too long; didn't read? Basically this: I -never- found -you- threatening and I live in a democratic republic, not a democracy.

p.s. You used to be better than this. Think about the future. Maybe some sit ups, lay off the Beluga? you know, whatever.

« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2022, 09:19:08 PM »
We're taking your guns! #voteblue #votedemocrat

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2022, 03:16:35 PM »
We're taking your guns!

See attached

« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2023, 02:26:28 PM »

« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2023, 02:42:25 PM »