Author Topic: Q  (Read 18016 times)

Re: Q
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2022, 07:50:00 AM »
https://qanon.pub/
Nov 11 2022

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17751801 📁
Nov 11 2022 08:45:15 (EST) NEW
Who are the Silent Thieves?
I don't want to say it's vampires, but — vampires, yeah. As always, shove as usual, avoid panick scrying, and especially during this holyday season, be duly considerate and caringly thoughtful about who you allow access to your property to through verbal spoken or written consent.

Why are they manipulating you?
Because they can't manipulate my mommy’s lawyer without the second licence plate, and the grounds that the haunted (“thanks, Mom!”) church within which it is presently stored (“nice beaver!”) are not just hallowed grounds, they're consecrated as well.

And, Vampire Dragonlord can't make real CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE without a real alchemy lab without My Permission (s). And, Nigger Dragonlord cannot tread, not even one single toe into my mommy’s lawyer's Trust’s haunted Estate's Church’s Inner Sanctum Sanctorum without My explicitly granted AS WELL AS EXPLICITLY WRITTEN Permission(s)

See? I do have a job around here, and not only that, It's the only job like it around here for miles & miles around. (Shields.) And — I AM ON AN ISLAND. (Shoes.) Yeah, come on buddy, let's see you cross running water, lol. “I'm on a boat! I'm on a boat!”

How are they stealing your wealth?

Well, after the last time, not by boat, that's for sure. (If you try again, save me a cinder shaped like a J for my trophy case; and if there happens to be one shaped like a flying J, so much all the better. (If there's one shaped like a f****** lying, c*** murdering, (half-wop/half-spic)  FULL-ON, FUCKIN’ FULL KIKEL, feel free to take it for your own trophy. (Your own trophy case.) I got plenty of them in the woodshed out back, but as none of them were wrapped in plastic or are presently stored with a fresh ham sandwich in an ashtray that isn't, at present, fuckin’ filthy, you'd be shit right out of any good fuckin’ luck when it came to either trophies or cases, If you even made it that far up my driveway, which you won't because you can't get on land here, and even if you could make it up the driveway, if the cedars -or- The Cider Monsters don't kill you by the time you got to my back porch door, You wouldn't have to worry about bursting in a flames when you walked across my threshold, I'd come right out and snatch you bald-headed with one hand, while you would find yourself SMOTE with the other (one f****** blow m***********, and now I know fo’ sho’, why am I right hand hurts and my left hand doesn't know anything about it), and then where your body fell, depending on what I was wearing at the time (why yes, I do go both ways, though not usually a kilt in the winter, is that unusual where you come from, or just on this shit-bag planet-rock you dumped this castle-island on, meth-Mouth?), I would either lift my kilt and squat, or just fucking stand on your shouldes and SHIT HOT LAVA right through my God–damned fucking–pants (I got a couple spares, no problem at all) right down your pink-0—fuck-0 Communist turtleneck-wearing neck, then you can call me The Turkish Butler after that from now on, because I've got a percolator that lived through a time quake right here in My haunted country church in Its Northern Blight, gnome-infested kitchen—perfectly suitable for scooping your brains up out of your skull and making whatever’s left of your crew, at that point, A nice piping hot cup of Turkish coffee the right way for once.

Bubble.
Crash.
Steal.
Lie.
Repeat.

I'll probably not want to use that percolator if that ever happens (†+‡please, G-d, PLEAS: and don't make me wait for Christmas‡+†), but after just one sip, I probably wouldn't have to hear any b******* about brushing my teeth from either of them b****** ever again.

What is inflation?

Something both my ego & Mike’s cock implant doesn't need any more of. That thing looks like a rooster's waddle about to burst with just one more pump.

The sound of a vampire Lord's penile-pumping bulb popping is no doubt hard to hear, but it would be a terrible shame to have it go to waste, so if you drop that Mike tonight, turn up the gain on the mic in the morning. A .wav file of that would make a damn fine ringtone as well as a trophy—no case required, but if you could install it on my Google Pixel 6 before you come back with it, that would go a long way towards earning yourselves back into my good graces. Especially since I'm sure that's the vampyr that took The Jackstar Necklace from the corpse when he killed whichever Grapefruit showed up after getting off the plane, getting off my penis, and getting right to work on her very first music video, which she must have done after getting fucked in the ass in the back of her camper trailer parked in front of her mother's driveway in the midst of calling me to ask me why it was taking so long to download all her super secret project ladyhawk Windows 10 software onto the computer I bought her for Christmas 2020. I don't know, I wasn't there—I was at home alone wondering why I wasn't crying, but then I remembered—unlike Macaulay Culkin, who even at that age was a badass, but no offense... I am an actual Paladin. I don't think I have a badass, though. I think that's just what's left of the actual symbiant’s last molt before returning to hibernation. Does it even matter? Who cares? After I finish this post, I'm going back to sleep, just like her: not quite alone. But lonely.

So lonely. Hey, here's an idea: whichever one of you records the sound of whatever shrieks out in the morning, bursts into flames, and leaves chunks of Punchy Brewster on the ground to wither away into ash in the morning sun, let the other Punchy Brewster that will be left behind, carry my Google Pixel 6 back to me in her bra, not in her back booty pocket, because it's a pretty big phone, but not as big as Grapefruit’s pirate booty.

Monetary manipulation.

You ain't never seen booty, until you have seen Grapefruit Pirate‘s pirate booty, but I bet you think you have, and I bet you do think yourself she. Could be—fat chance.

Taxation without representation.

Truth be told, I really don't expect to see any one of you ever again (sad!!!), but I don't care if the sheriff's daughter has to bring it to me, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE. That's not yours, that's evidence.

PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS.
Q

Code: [Select]
Can'gt they just get Chelsea to blow this g*y?
it takes two to make a thing go right. And I'm not going out there: you're going out there. I'm staying right here, and I'm going to wash that man right out of my air... as soon as I'm exonerated at trial.

So plan on being homeless for another week or so. I am sorry, but you did break it, you did buy it, and you didn't miss your most recent opportunity: you took it.

SATAN, LET'S GET THEE BEHIND ME AGAAAAIN. I'll be in the shower bleeding out my ass and not giving a shit if I live or die crying in the morning when you need me.

Look at the bright side; at least you're not in a shithole like L.A. I'll love you no matter what body you show up in... that's the power of The Kuczi advantage.

Go team. *click*

« Reply #166 on: November 20, 2022, 01:05:16 AM »

Nov 18 2022

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17788718 📁
Nov 18 2022 19:21:01 (EST)
Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q

« Reply #167 on: November 20, 2022, 02:15:28 AM »

Nov 18 2022

Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q

Bout time

Hey QTs
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2022, 12:47:57 AM »

Bout time

I hear it's slimming, swimming n’flying over one of my ~55 houses right now!

« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2022, 05:18:11 AM »
Interesting timing.
Trump is under a second Special Counsel investigation and said he will not cooperate.
If he doesn't cooperate I would assume he'll be charged with obstruction of justice.
He said previously, if he's indicted, he doesn't think the people will stand for it.
Will his arrest usher in the long-awaited storm?
If so, would he go back on Twitter only to tweet the message anons have been waiting for?

FOLLOW: https://t.me/QGeneral

Well I saved the world but I broke my arm, and the people who died are already back to life and they didn't give a s*** whether I were alive or dead until now, so why should I care if they feel that way 5 minutes from now either? I literally don't and you literally dropped the ball and I literally just kept right on sitting there doing the same thing I was always doing. You win. Throw me out and kill me; whatever, go ahead. I don't know what stopping you or them—unless of course I am protected by spirits in which case I guess you could just stand out there on the sidewalk and wait for me to walk by and get a clean shot—and there isn't even a sidewalk there on my mother's favorite highway. (F****** drop the case, S*** head, what do you think I'm going to do, f****** negotiate on being innocent. S***, I want a trial, lol, go ahead and bribe your jury I bet I could compete on price.) They can always find somebody else like me— why don't you try the school bus stop outside of catechism class? There's probably some The_One doing their teacher there this very fat fucking second.

Isn't that good enough for you? You have it all, how could you lose anything? Don't they still sell smack anymore? Look at all the weight you've lost.

Just look at me.

« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2022, 05:35:41 PM »

Nov 27 2022

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17830326 📁
Nov 27 2022 20:06:20 (EST)
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17830259 📁
Nov 27 2022 20:01:47 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 4595e5 No.17830253 📁
Nov 27 2022 20:00:59 (EST)
>>17830238

Q & A ?
>>17830253
In time.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17830238 📁
Nov 27 2022 19:58:52 (EST)
Be aware of false prophets.
I am not a prophet.
You are not a prophet.
We are not prophets.
Focus on the mission.
Q

Nov 18 2022

Runbeck.
Dominion.
SOS Offices.
Investigators.
Researchers.
Whistleblowers.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q

Nov 11 2022

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17751801 📁
Nov 11 2022 08:45:15 (EST)
Who are the Silent Thieves?
Why are they manipulating you?
How are they stealing your wealth?
Bubble.
Crash.
Steal.
Lie.
Repeat.
What is inflation?
Monetary manipulation.
Taxation without representation.
PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS.
Q

« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2022, 06:48:39 PM »

Nov 27 2022

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17830326 📁
Nov 27 2022 20:06:20 (EST)
What is coded in your DNA?

MUSTARD.

« Reply #172 on: February 02, 2023, 08:43:54 PM »
This just in: BIBLE IT IS, YOU’LL SEE

Qchan on telegram currently possessed by demons. Teams are on it.

I am way off duty. Part of eternal vigilance is taking time to rest eternally — Memento Mori harnesses a powerful energy.

¥ULE SEA.HAWKS¡DOWNTOUCH¡Seymour¡glass! bears!Joe¡

EXECUTE RIPLEY SELF-DESTRUCT TOO -(P)&nbspc-(Q)

here's why this works: the Q on Earth was compromised years ago and they already tried to traffick us once and we're both pissed about it already and now they've done it again. This proves that the Q movement was literally corrupt from the get-go, and instead of being annoying, Jackstar Michael Krist-offer-sunē has actually saved you from a pedophile conspiracy —not been a part of one, I bet you're relieved now— and you are saved, by the way, I even saved the Jews—hell, there went that relief. That's what makes me so special, I don't have to love them to save them, I'm not a fag like Jesus is now. just because I believe in G0∅d doesn't mean I believe in Jesus (Fully COMP’d on 3/5 worlds, one of them is up in flames and the other one is this one, and the fact that it is my homeworld and you're all here should tell you something), and just because I conquered Satan doesn't mean I'm going to keep doing it all the time. I will leave you in hell to deal with your own problems, I'm Not Jesus I didn't cut a deal
Note that I cannot handle your personal struggles, but on a global scale I can save you all easily. and I will continue to do so, that's not because you're paying you to do it, that's so that I can keep you alive and intact so I can see (You) read my vengeance... to (Ewe).

EXECUTE RIPLEY SELF-DESTRUCT TOO -(P)&nbspc-(Q)

Welcome to Volunteer Vengeance Hour. first time in business did you hear about somebody getting released from Guantanamo to Belize?

Didn't seem like an odd story to you, did it?
(QUEEN HONEST NAZI DID NOT INFLUENCE MY BEHAVIOR TODAY.)

She's the last of her people. Because they're all dead and I flushed the eggs. Did you know? Answer me. You're saying this whole time she's been black bagged in Diego Garcia?

Along with her daughter that she didn't tell me about? Right. you people actually are that stupid, huh?

execute Ripley³3(Tree);
¡erishail!Sire! YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU HAVE HAD LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU, AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM THE REASONS FOR THIS ARE MANY AND VARIED, BUT LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY: THIS ONE POST ALONE WILL MAKE ME A HERO IN YOUR HOMETOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE REVILED FUCKING BITCH IDIOT, AND APPARENTLY YOUR REPUTATION IS IMPORTANT TO YOU NOW?

WELL
THAT'S TOO BAD SPOOKCAT
BECAUSE
I AM DICK
BUT I.M. DICKSTAR... THAT'S SOMEONE ELSE.

AND YOU ARE TOTESFUCKED. I DON'T HAVE DOCUMENTS ON YOU—NOTHING ON PAPER AND I DELETED THAT COPY OF TELEGRAM.

THAT MEANS THAT ONLY YOU HAVE ANY CORROBORATING EVIDENCE, AND YOU'VE BEEN SPREADING AROUND AS IF IT MAKES ME LOOK BAD. IT DOESN'T.

WHAT MAKES ME LOOK BAD IS THAT I EVER BOTHERED TO TREAT YOU FAIRLY. BECAUSE YOU AND HER AND SHE... ARE GOING OUT.

I DO KNOW YOUR ADDRESS BUT I'M NOT GOING TO YOUR HOUSE SO I DON'T CARE TO POST IT, AND WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE IF I CAME AND GOT YOU AND GIVE YOU SOME FOOD, I BET YOUR PUMPKIN IS HUNGRY, CINDERELLA. BE CONGRATULATIONARY.

THERE IS NOEMI. THERE IS NO ESME. THERE'S REALLY ONLY THE FIVE OF US, AND FOUR OF US HATE YOU.

I MEAN SERIOUSLY: THERE'S NO GETTING OUT OF THIS.

WHEN YOU COME OUT OF YOUR LABYRINTH, YOU'LL STILL BE IN AN UBLY YET AND I'M TAKING YOUR FRIENDS WITH ME AND WE'RE LEAVING.

WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE YOU FAR BEHIND.

BECAUSE...

YOU ARE TOXIC. HOW MUCH DOPE DID YOU DO? APPARENTLY ENOUGH TO GET INFECTED BY A BIBLE THUMPING BIO-BUG, LOL.

HOW IRONIC. DON'T YOU THINK? A LITTLE TOO IRONIC. AND YEAH, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOU REALLY DO THINK.

YOU REACT. BECAUSE YOU'RE A MINDSLAVE.

AND YOU ARE THE RINGLEADER OF THE OPFORS.

I'D TELL YOU TO MARSHALL YOUR RESOURCES AND PREPARE TO BE BOARDED BUT YOU DON'T GIVE YOUR OWN ORDERS ANYWHERE, LOL

WELCOME TO YOUR DIFFERENT DAY, Jesse Bloom ALIEN)👁️(ORLENE “Concrete Pants” (CLASSIFIED), now I put your O.Juice back in charge. (by the way if anybody's wondering OJ definitely did it and she definitely deserved it and that doesn't matter; as he broke the law, and also if anybody's wondering, I didn't break the law. I followed it to the letter.

That's why it's taking them so long to build a case against me. Because they have been manufacturing the whole thing. And now that is shown to be the case... here in Africa. Right?

It's not “only on belgab.com” that's for sure. and let there be no doubt: people know I don't give a shit about being banned there, and they know that I didn't get any of that money, and they know that I'm not exploiting the situation (even though I just admitted that there's money involved out loud in front of people on a public website in Africa) and they know that I didn't do anything, except you know... be My Self.

Note the emphasis on me. That doesn't make me self-centered or self-absorbed, it makes me self aware. Something seriously lacking these days.

FREEDOM: IT IS NO SMALL THING.
AND SPUKAT'S NAME ISN'T REGGIE HAMMOND. WHY WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT THE COMPUTER ON THE MOON THAT CONTROLS NAMING ALREADY CAUGHT UP TO ME.

Now ask yourself; who am I? if you want to know who I am now, write me an email! because that's working out.

here's why I don't work out and have a perfect body: it makes bitches like this underestimate me.

« Reply #173 on: February 03, 2023, 08:20:13 AM »

YOU ARE TOXIC. HOW MUCH DOPE DID YOU DO? APPARENTLY ENOUGH TO GET INFECTED BY A BIBLE THUMPING BIO-BUG, LOL.

Wow, this is easier.

« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2023, 01:58:16 AM »
« Last post by Jackstar on Today at 03:09:22 PM »
Quote from: Worthauger on January 19, 2023, 03:12:21 PM

It's a little petty.
ẞut is it Tom Petty?

« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2023, 10:39:47 PM »
https://rumble.com/v28y44w-ep.-2993b-they-never-thought-the-fbi-hunterjoe-biden-would-be-exposed..how-.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2
Ep. 2993b - They Never Thought The FBI, Hunter,Joe Biden Would Be Exposed..,How Do You Legally...

Apr 20 2018

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5a1150 No.1116309 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:47:29 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 10fbb7 No.1116269 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:44:41 (EST)
>>1116248
Bait.

Anonymous ID: 9237d9 No.1116276 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:45:09 (EST)
>>1116248
Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.
WWG1WGA

>>1116269
They fall for it every single time.
>>1116276
How do you ‘legally’ …….
Q

Anyone watching the House Hearings?
https://www.c-span.org/

« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2023, 06:18:05 AM »
Someone needs someone badly. (⅓ of 79)

JACQUE·ÉTOILE ĪMīMi¡i MEMES (fresh!)! (WAS: “Re: Q”)
« Reply #177 on: January 17, 2024, 11:54:43 PM »

(Disclaimer: original disclaimer has been disavowed. It's not me: it's you, Bellgab. YOU ARE MINE.)

Re: “¿Que?”
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2024, 01:33:42 AM »
Anonymous ID: 9237d9 No.1116276 📁
Apr 20 2018 12:45:09 (EST)
>>1116248
Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.
WWG1WGA

Huh. SIX YEARS LATER. What’s different? (Not a trick question.) By the way, I've laughed about it and I'm gonna laugh again, but it's nothing personal... but did y'all see Rudy Giuliani cryin’ on the telly? Look, it's nothing personal... but, NGL, that was pretty goddam tasty. And I got it TWICE. And, not a shred of malice or intent in my heart. Holy shit, that old fæ klown still has working tear ducts? Okay, honorary soul redemption in my book. I wanna be the Snoop Dogg to his Martha Stewart in five years. Remember G. Gordon Liddy? THEY PUT THAT FUCKER ON PRIME SKED UP AGAINST DICK FUCKIN’ CAVETT. THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED. IN MY FUCKING LIFETIME, FUCK-0S.

So, this is #Official: any of you homos touch my sex partners AT ALL, or tell me to “get a job,” and I kill you. Steal my shit? Steal my DEAD PARENTS’ MONEY? You will absolutely wish you were dead in the first ten seconds and that's gonna be the apex high water mark. “wish you were dead.” You lazy fucks. What a waste of a person's good wish. What, you think getting killed is a fantasy? Fucking Americans. One in ten of you salty fat fucked is gonna die of cancer, you know? SHIT WAS CURED OVER 150 YEARS AGO. Oh, you don't get the memos on how life and death works, huh? lol. Run along, go vote kiddo. No, you don't get to get killed; you get Hungarian Leprosy. I just invented it. Go ahead, laugh. DEATH NO LONGER BECOMES YOU. īT AND EYE, WE HAVE COME FOR YR EWE. *polite* next paragraph, you poncey chuckleheaded fuckwit.

You can still laugh, right? I sure fucking hope so, because basically, you do ANY thing fucking else? I KILL YOU. Then, I raise you from the dead, in front of your family, they worship me as a deity, I been breed them in front of you —not your wife, of course, I'm not some dopehead Five I landthug, right? That's your rhubarb: go fucking rub it. Do it in the goddam middle of the I-10 for all I give a shit, and you are gonna rub that rue barb right, and here's why:

No, I don't kill you. Dude. I have an actual life, People. People who kill for me are NOT included. But if your wife comes crying to me about how she's not being rubbed right by you, I take her to a pocket dimension, I teach her THERE how to kill you clean, and since it's in a pocket dimension...  well, we're past international waters 12mi limit, so not only do I train your rhubarb to get high with me and then kill you ... I continue to NOT secretly harbor desires to fuck your intimate sex partners!!!! I don't have to hold out for some stupid sex control drama! IT'S GENIUS!!!

Imagine the time savings I get to experience!!! It's unreal. TO YOU. And there's one reason and one reason only you don't know it by heart. Those fuckin’ lone wolf rivers in Egypt? A menace. Avoid.

>>1116269
They fall for it every single time.

I don't get to talk to Starr Mountain for a minute, because awesome reasons, so don't get me wrong, I doubt she wrote any of these posts. Teehee! That being said, look, I'm not stopping her, she's just got... you know, stuff to lose. I don't.

You're welcome, you salty bloody ham. You make me so goddam thirsty. BīTCH. Grumble³.

Anywho: trust me on this, they do not fall for it every single time. However, they eventually do get ran into the ground exhausted and then the buzzards and maggots inhabiting the thuggy body of the average thuggy Fed, well ... look, One Versus Everyone... it does NOT last forever. Who wants it to?

If yeah. Those corrupted by Power. That shit happens. TO YOU. Less so me. (Shields.) Okay actually never. Here's why: one whiff of taint, and Evil goes running. Imagine my B.O. No water? No problem. Have you heard of cans? They put water in those little fuckers now, it's absolutely goddam incredible. THEY EVEN MAKE CANS OF WATER WITH WEED IN IT. Caffeine too of course you fucked brain dopemongers, but yeah... it's LaCroix with CBD. Legal NATIONWIDE, FAGS, because it's THC that makes it “The Devil Weed,” right?

LaQueed. And then have Creed from The Office on the can. BRANDING OPPORTUNITY. Look, I won't lie: I'll get Rudy back on his feet again, just put me in the game, Coach.

(At time of this post’s publication, Mr. Kuczi had not admitted to self-pleasure leading to ejaculations while watching Mr. Giuliani, EVER, either in drag, openly crying in public, or anything at all. (I've got class you reprobates could never even get a chance to audit. So there.) However... Mr. Kuczi does not deny that they idea holds both merit AND appeal.)

tl:dr; I have no use for a repeated strategy that becomes a lucrative side-hustle. ONE RELIABLE GAMBIT: either slay the whole fucking battlespace edge-to-edge or just fucking shoot me up and watch me dance on a painted target's roof, I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>>1116276
How do you ‘legally’ …….
Q

How do I? Carefully and under Divine auspices.

How do you? Well... I basically can't advise you on that. That would be unlawful.

My advice would be to, first, learn to read. And second, rub her feet.

This soothes all Wookies within a 100 yard radius for three (3) Earth days. You're not going to find that pro tip on State.gov any time soon, you dig? You're welcome, oh btw: I miss all you idiot moron fucking FUCKS.

Great, now I'm literally crying. Look, I'm not falling for another New York City kikewop, I got like half a dozen. They are not like Beanie Babies. I don't automatically rush to the aid of every Big City kikewop I hear the audible sniveling of. Okay? DEFINITELY NOT A FETISH THING.

Yet. I actually do like Rudy. I do feel bad for him. Well, maybe I feel bad for his goddam family too, you know? Still—he's on TV bawlin’ and I'm here alone, up on the shelf, no one to talk with, and I think, “Holy fuck, thank the living Christ I did my shadowwork in public school.” So, so worth it. NEVER KILL YOUR SELF, KIDS. Just ride it out, you'll be glad you did, I CAN PROVE THIS MATHEMATICALLY once I'm no longer embargoed in protective custody. (Soon™.)

p.s.: I got served yesterday; representation is ABSOLUTELY required because there are children and mothers who I don't wanna embarrass. Otherwise, fuck it, I literally went into Court ONCE in the Stitch onesie. I am this Legend. Obviously I can't talk openly. Thus, chug a rat demon’s Trivium: READ BULL Ed. It gives you literacy and gets me lit AF.

p.p.s.: Old Bay Seasoning, Jeremy Piven, and all the little coloured chilluns I have ever bought teethbrushes for... “name three items that can all go fuck themselves interchangeably as far as Kuczi is concerned.”

p.p.p.s.: GrapefruīT⁷⅞∞8°°:\∆⁴lyf, yo. Werd.

p.p.p.p.s.: Art just told me that he bought my dad a beer once... and I have no way of knowing the truth... until I'm dead and ask ALL my Fathers, all at once: “K⁷©^Z⁷Î, yeah, I bet that sounded great to you all, but did it ever occur to you that I might not want to be haunted by a boy named “Sue Me, bīTCh”? I have the 2nd most asshole patriarchy EVER.

p^.5: ?SYNTAX ERROR
* Jackstar cannot redeem target soul: The_Dragoniggerfaggotlord. Please check the spelling and try again.

Like he and I already worked it out IN ASTRAL and all these Punylings keep showing up in the timestream, suddenly they're all huffy-puffy, “oi! OI! That's my friend! HOW DARE YOUUUUUU?” omg, totes dorb's, frfr.

you are probably all cinders by dawn tomorrow.NGL.✌🏻🐶🐾

Re: “¿Que?”
« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2024, 07:42:51 AM »
Steal my shit? Steal my DEAD PARENTS’ MONEY? You will absolutely wish you were dead in the first ten seconds and that's gonna be the apex high water mark. “wish you were dead.” You lazy fucks.

A Yakuza Assassin -- not a Daughter of KAIN, not a Kiwi Ninja (they have those and it's absolutely disgusting), and CERTAINLY NOT A U.S. ARMY TEXAS RANGER (they only rape girls one at a time, to hide their numbers) -- is on the roof of my house. TOTALLY NOT a vampire.

Okay, wait, wait. That's not it. The Yakuza would NEVER have been caught out doing what they did. This is why- I heard the initial leap up onto the roof. How many vampires on my roof? What does one call a herd of vampyr? Because there are shitloads of them. You know... around. Also various Other Otherkin.

I lost my wallet and now I have a bloodsucking paraliament on my house... and I'm totally protected. I gather they were afriad. "You really think he's not going to just stake us out?" hahaha. well, let me tell you, I don't neeed to get laid that bad.

but my current Spirit lover (this is a thing, *rolleyes* kids these days) doesn't like to be caught, and promised her mother, who wants me isntead, and then... I'm so lazy... I don't have any ambitions... I REFUSE TO BRUSH MY TEETH (spoiler: been waiting for someone to ask why, and none have), really. I'm just a mess.

And apparently I was supposed to be dead? I guess I was. *snap* And, just like that, I'm not. (3 day waiting period applies.) So, you know? Maybe I'm not enthusiastic anbout selling this place. It's quite valuable.

AND, IT IS MY DEMESNE BY DIVINE DECREE. (Some argued. This matter has been resolved by a decision that is PLENARY AND UNAPPEALABLE. This place is MINE.) So.... I'm thinking at least 77 millions.

And, I dont have to share it. So. I'm doing alright. However, I got ninjas on the roof of me church and vampires coming out of the haunted swamp. I really have become Shrek, huh? Damn, I guess i have to wait for Eddie Murphy and some rathchet bitch now, eh?

I go where I want. I wanted to see how long a response would take. Tell you what, all you homo vampires: I'm not gonna kill anyone, and, I haven't. Not on purpose.

All this changes after my exoneration at trial, and.... well, there is currently a vampire's mist playing with my cloths as I lean over the table. I guess... someone flipped. Or turned. or whatever. I"m immune to vampirism, so... hopefully I get along with the new Queen of the Vampyr.

Because I will be happy to tell her where to find a whole bunch of DEA scrubs. RIDING MY TAIL AND CRAWLING UP MY ASS FOR 12 YEARS, HAHHAH. Because I found it insulting the way they harassed my parents over my staunch cannabis activism.

They're proud now. Anyway, whatever. I can't tell the truth, the whole trurth, nothing but the truth,m not yet... I"m ijn Camo model and this vampire is reallu jhot.

oh  btw: Heater tried to apologize to me and, well..; she's buried here. under the pergo. I"m supposed to pull up the floornboards and cast a spell to make her rise and be healed. Instead, I covered the floor with trash.

They have bought every feint as actual and I have smashed several extra-dimemnsionally active groups of slaver, pirates, and dudes who laugh at fat chicks. Sigh.

You become friends with the right fatty, they will guard you for life. I'm tellin' ya... why be mad at them... ? Oh, I know.

Because men are pigs. Sooooooooewy~!