Author Topic: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind. Post 'em.  (Read 164509 times)

Re: Arbitrary, idiotic things on your mind. Post 'em.
« Reply #975 on: February 28, 2022, 04:04:10 AM »

« Reply #976 on: February 28, 2022, 04:15:54 AM »
the fallout...the fallout!

At this point: I'll allow it.

« Reply #977 on: February 28, 2022, 04:17:02 AM »
I’m getting really scared for real. I don’t want to lose Lisa. She won’t leave her mom and her mom probably won’t be able to evacuate if things take a turn for the worse.

« Reply #978 on: February 28, 2022, 04:19:48 AM »
Why doesn’t Putin’s generals see how crazy he is and have him removed from office and arrested? This is getting insane. I seen he put Russian nuke forces on high alert.

« Reply #979 on: February 28, 2022, 04:23:17 AM »
First off, stop being such a MSM dupe and do some reading about the history of this conflict. Ukrainian neo-Nazis have been bombing the Russians in East Ukraine for the last decade.

Second, relax and smoke some weed, the kind that makes you extra paranoid. Things will look different after that. ;)

« Reply #980 on: February 28, 2022, 05:01:30 AM »
Anthony, there is a silver lining to this storm cloud.  ;)

« Reply #981 on: February 28, 2022, 05:44:06 AM »
First off, stop being such a MSM dupe and do some reading about the history of this conflict. Ukrainian neo-Nazis have been bombing the Russians in East Ukraine for the last decade.

Second, relax and smoke some weed, the kind that makes you extra paranoid. Things will look different after that. ;)

« Reply #982 on: February 28, 2022, 07:52:16 AM »

« Reply #983 on: February 28, 2022, 07:56:39 AM »

You’ll feel differently I’m pretty sure if we are all being BBQ’d. Not to concerned about what has happened in the past. The Russians are the nazis here. Firing rockets into hospitals and apartment buildings? I’m with Ukraine on this one. Hopefully this earth is still here to in a few weeks time. It’s all fun and games until a few billion people get vaporized. ⌛️

« Reply #984 on: February 28, 2022, 08:00:00 AM »

Did you get your “research” over at Stormfront? Sounds pretty biased. Russian bias.

« Reply #985 on: February 28, 2022, 08:03:18 AM »
Can you share, any of you, some links to your “research”? Just nothing I’ll get a visit paid to myself from federal agents tho. I spoke with federal agents once and don’t want to again even tho the one guy was pretty funny. Two from the Manhattan FBI field office.

« Reply #986 on: February 28, 2022, 08:13:44 AM »

You’ll feel differently I’m pretty sure if we are all being BBQ’d. Not too concerned about what has happened in the past. The Russians are the nazis here. Firing rockets into hospitals and apartment buildings? I’m with Ukraine on this one. Hopefully this earth is still here to in a few weeks time. It’s all fun and games until a few billion people get vaporized. ⌛️

Right, to a communist the past is meaningless. It’s all about making it up in the present and hoping no one notices rather than learning from it. ::)

You’ll fall for anything, ANYTHING they tell you. What’s next, Chicken Little? :D

Maybe try thinking for yourself for a change. ;)

« Reply #987 on: February 28, 2022, 08:15:08 AM »
Can you share, any of you, some links to your “research”? Just nothing I’ll get a visit paid to myself from federal agents tho. I spoke with federal agents once and don’t want to again even tho the one guy was pretty funny. Two from the Manhattan FBI field office.

For a start.

Another side of the story.

« Reply #988 on: February 28, 2022, 08:15:51 AM »

Well, both Laser and I posted videos that help break the situation down for simps like you. Here’s one by a fellow leftist like you:

« Reply #989 on: February 28, 2022, 08:16:52 AM »
Anthony, there is a silver lining to this storm cloud.  ;)

Caveman mentality I’m sure