Author Topic: Election Fraud  (Read 11105 times)

Re: Election Fraud
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2023, 12:02:46 PM »
They’re ADMITTING it

They were pressured. Maybe it was your halitosis integrity that pushed them over the edge. I can't think of any other influences that could be as influential upon society.

Definitely not guilt. Oh! I just thought of something, and this is an insight I am happy to leave you with: perhaps the power elite of the world finally noticed that their thug oinkers are profoundly ineffective at either enforcing the law or protecting them.

They'll just give you the gas! You'll spare them their lives! Thank G-d; free at last. btw: zero point energy is real. As one with experience in the oil fields of Texas, you probably think yourself quite sophisticated to be disinclined to pursue such research.

I saw (PROT) last week in Seattle. Somehow he was trapped in the body of a woman who had clearly... not had a very good time. I can't be much more precise than that. He didn't stay long. Couldn't make eye contact. Didn't say good-bye; slunk away after saying "I'll be back" and then... well, changed his mind. I guess. Or her mind. I have no idea. Seriously, wtf?

Let me guess: you have no comment. Fine with me. You're probably next.

Re: Election Fraud
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2023, 10:00:15 AM »

Re: Election Fraud (2020)
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2024, 12:54:32 AM »
I saw this the other day:

TRUMP WON: Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States
TRUMP WON: Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States

04JAN2024, P. Gellar

JUST IN – President Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States...

GEORGIA

• Georgia was called by 11,779 votes...

WISCONSIN

• Wisconsin was called by 20,682 votes...

PENNSYLVANIA

• Pennsylvania was called by 80,555 votes...

ARIZONA

• Arizona was called by a margin of 10,457 votes...

MICHIGAN

• Michigan was called by 154,188 votes...

It is a rather long article to read (for those special Azzgabbers that are literacy challenged;  there is some sort of vidya embedded within the article), but it has an alarmingly extensive list of questionable things relating to each of the states listed in the quote above.

I imagine, the list is not necessarily exhaustive;  as surely the listed points merely scratch the tip of the iceberg on election rigging...

Still, a very intardasting read (for those able to do so).

Prosit! & Njoy!

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "WHO farted in the elevator?"