Author Topic: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis  (Read 26546 times)

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #345 on: May 13, 2022, 06:03:02 PM »
Aww, need a hug? It might end in a spot of Greco-Roman wrestling but I'm sure you won't mind. I'll bring the olive oil. I might even bring my iguana if things are looking promisingly freaky.

Steady now: this is an actual test.

Aww, need a hug?

Consider the list of possible circumstances under which would actually -not- "need" one, then consider the points of comparison.

Meanwhile I have considered the source of such brash unease, coupled with your own largely unnecessary and perhaps ever briefly heralded and... look, it's the full lockdown.

Absolutely no one likes it, least of all my self, yet neverthelesss, this is what passes for peak performance in this County, and, Godblessit, I'm going to make the most of my 4 months to burn while the world turns on it's sticky icky axis.

Seriously. What shall I do otherwise? Lift weights? Shamelessly flirt? Cleanse my organism of whatever hopalongs I can... you know, just for hunting sport?

a hug? It might end

Well, Comptroller of Souls, I'm ready to bet the farm on that one. Why so sharp? Oh, I remember now.

I picked the right week to have my special legal status recognized while an infamous hosehead gets taken down a peg or two. Also, I gave him cancer. I can actually do that. Also, it could go way worse, in that, I could grant (PROT) permission for the deathblow.

Which, you guessed it: it's coming. /shrug. Seriously, this is a shock?

I told you. MULTIPLE Davids. One didn't rape, and was all... "duh huh?" That on is my friend. Rest are fair to marginally awesome at best. Or worst. Anyway, some of the rapey ones have their charm.

In any event it wasn't I that drover her along, forced her into things, blah blah. I was the one who caught the red flags, and asked, "Uh, do you see these red flags?" And then she was all, "YOU BASTARD YOU WON'T SHARE YOUR HOUSE WITH MY CHILDREN I AM LEAVING WITH YOUR PIE CHART THROWER," and I was like... what the fuck, Native thunder, can't stop never stop, I guess.

So then she comes back and it's a shitshow. Oh, look, no one wants/can do shit but me. Here I am, a couple years later, police are -somewhat- hopeless, but the fact remains that at some level, this was a matter of Spirits.

Sure, I can tell you. How about... no? I am not required to answer such questions, check the Geneva Convention, admire any of my trophy wives that you like, oh and I picked up another assassin, he already likes to sneak up on me, and, oh yeah, no thanks, but I don't like living alone.

I already told you: he's gonna wake up on a ghost ship and that's just gonna be the fucking start of it for him.
Much love. Also, HW is about to lose her shit, puking bugs, crawling on bloody knees, and tearing her hair out, and that's just because she has to admit the truth: she got played.

I guess it's okay she was last to notice. She is really special, and... look, it's not my business. But it's nothing to do with me.

I do, in fact, scare Heather. I'm not supposed to exist. I'm supposed to be loathsome. Instead, I'm a goddam Iron Conan. Yes, that's right: Hungarian. My guess is that some fair few lied their asses off to her, or, she just assumed that I was a faking phone sex operator too, like her, because obviously I would be very good at it.

Until you paid me. Peace, witch, I gotta get my honey some new anything because, well, look, I was right: it was time to buy gifts. But I already had Rubini's "gift" picked out.

I didn't give up, and you are game to me, Commander. You're also a government employee, so shape it the fuck up now. You saavy? You don't need my shielding aegis, you're your own best psycho. Start growing your own egg.

Or, you know, you could keep harassing me and start claiming that I didn't give you the "real" (PROT) and that I am hiding another somewhere. I mean, that's true. You get a tulpa. Baby steps, Kid Coriander, or Litch-Bipped Teen Demander, or, whatever you call yourself IRL.

I told you that I do deliver. Yeah, of course. She's not mine to "give" but obviously I think that would be best, especially since, I now know what your collective problem was, sort of, I mean I don't get it. You could have just told me. I could have just knocked his ass the fuck out. I'm a Divinely Ordained being. Doesn't matter if he thought he was still a cop, because he never was, and whatever he was, I can just fire him at the same time as a smoting. This -does- work.

(David can't fucking believe it. It's actually her, and I'm not all mad and shit. "Sure dude, fuck her blue!" I think he can't imagine what better could even be.

Well, for one thing: she' s not afraid of guns or some thug enforcers trying to pull rank, I would assume, given that... uhm, hi? NIGGER YOU LET THE CHIEF WEAR A HEADRESS, RIGHT? SO YOU THINK HE STARTED TALKING TO ME JUST TO FUCK WITH ME? I'M HIGH AF, NEED PSYCH EVAL, BUT YOU, OH NO, YOU: YOU KNOW THAT TRUTH, SO I MUST FOLLOW YOUR SACRED TOBACCO LESSONS. OR I AM TRASH. I LET YOUR BRAT TRY TO GET A RISE OUT OF ME BECAUSE IT FELT AWESOME TO SEE HIM AMAZED I WAS UNFAZED.

EVEN THE DOUBLE-FIST INTO THE HERNIA DIRECT. I PERHAPS GIGGLED. I SAW HIS EYES WIDEN. HE WAS STUNNED, THEN PISSED. HOW COME JACK GETS ALL THE COOL STUFF? I DOUBT HE ASKS MUCH.

Yeah, so, deets are sparse. Surprisingly, not all are thrilled that people are were they should be. Evidently, I was supposed to be alone, and I do not deserve warmth and companion ship. (Unless medrobot, right?) Well, at least two disagree.

I -told her- this and the Dove House Brainiacs informed her that I was brainwashed- there could only be one raper, there was no conspiracy, and it was all him... and I was his partner in Sith Lord Crime. (You see where this was going.)

I don't know how GF Alpha imagined that would be received by myself, because I see now--this chick can get hypnotized by a passing strobe light. Like, they got her on pretty persuasion, so I can see how recent news trickling through allowed her to get a message through to someone.

Aww, need a hug?

I assume that this is some creepy attempt to sow a reminder of the great horrors involved in unregulated portal-hopping or some such shit. Look, recognize: ample time for alternatives has come and gone.

So, WOW. That pissed. I haven't even -done- anything yet. Oh, right, solve that pesky rape case. You want me to go over it? Good, me neither. And, yeah, lovers reunited. Surprise!

It's a done deal. I assume it will end with this, because I have no reason to let a case pursue past the primary victim. Which was her. She was used, I prevented harm, I went to jail... which was awesome. My place in this zone is suddenly concrete manifest. Unexpected. And for the last six months, you have done -nothing- useful for the vic. NOTHING.

Sourcery answers any call it can. It's a fun gig to have. And if it weren't real, there's no way I would be able to keep up the interest. I am so bored of explaining that I'm being tortured for sport which doesn't do me harm, but it is -boring.- That was good for some of you, was it? Well, I'm not bored now. I never was. I was impatiently waterboarded, if anything.

I sincerely doubt a lot of things right now, but none of them are the need for a trial. Can I help? Good I will finally shut up and I don't even know how long I've seen her since. Does it matter? It took me less than ten minutes to blow your inane lockdown out of the sky, and now all the swapping means nothing. Patterns strike a match and at this point, any flame is superior to fire.

(Hey. Guess what? I would be happy to tell you. And you would be happy to... hrrm. Well, look, it was awkward.
She was a thief. I wouldn't miss her either, nor expect her back. Same with the creepy one. And Allison was -wildly- off base. Oh shit! I said her name! Oh shit! Oh, wait, that's actually not a problem. For me.)

She's gonna run off with some fancier baller in a hot minute anyway, however, trapped in a mirror universe won't be necessary.

Aww, need a hug?

You need a bear, as you are loathsome too. This was vile. You could have been more apt.

but very likely not possibly more jelly
On the bright side, well, this is real life. Neat! No wonder my oven is broken.

« Reply #346 on: May 13, 2022, 06:20:27 PM »
That's a good one, Coach!

[...]

SiriusLee, buddy, that is an awesome song.

Feel the quaking fear and realize that is also wholly unnecessary as well as not the closest one might ever have to get. Nevertheless, I think this reflexive derision is premature. Reliance on assumptions is how you mo-mos got to this situation.

I set my self apart to have the timing to be of use when that were possible. Strictly speaking, I won't be -actually- useful until someone makes this case go *poof*.

in the meantime, I praise Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog that I need never be poisoned again. Hostage indicates pure happiness, and strict amazement.

She apparently doesn't believe a word of it, and thinks it's all a dream? Well, that would make sense, given that Her People have been holding hostages there for millenia. Oh, what a surprise, cheerleaders can go there too? That's actually surprising, I would bet.

Along with my newfound ability to telepathically grant her permissions to whip up some Abo-gains, but of course, in her dream, I would be -legitimately- useful, and not just produce results, I would have to make the thuggie piggies leave her and her family alone as well. Alas... that has always been a fantasy for her.

It would seem she was not aware she was required to actually label and request my Authority to flare extant on individuals that I didn't know existed. Yeah, Bishops should know what they need to know, yeah. And when their questions get ignored, they should know what or who to do next.

SiriusLee, buddy, that is an awesome song.

I am gonna mark this down as "personal apocalypse" and take it as read that this is the best you got right now. This is hard for you? Well, I can imagine that, I guess... what else has been hard? Holding back? Owning up? Walking tall? Lactose intolerance?

Acknowledging destiny has always been a hard one for me. /shrug. I wasn't aware I was in a hurry, and after ample time, Torpor Breath... I mean... have you ever had a buddy? yeah probably. lol

yeah, I'm not dreaming, this is the collective response -- they just can't believe it. Openly, I guess.

Of course I know what I am doing. You're the ones who put your own asses in a sling, oh sure, it's my fault I forget the airlock door combo. Jesus, you people are just unapologetically ballsout high like all the time? Well. I'll show you how it is done proper, if you like.

I have not been professional... yet. (Stumble and fall, clumsy, LOL, oh, am I bothering someone? Find another 3 year old and fucking eat me. Thanks.)

It's like this: I planned and it worked for my objectives. So few know what those are, and so many imagine that I am nothing but fury.

Not really, but I would fuck the life out of a fuzzy television snow angel and then calmly pray until the next re-run. Can I do that later? Kinda worn down from recent analyses.

« Reply #347 on: May 13, 2022, 08:31:59 PM »
Aww, need a hug? It might end in a spot of Greco-Roman wrestling but I'm sure you won't mind. I'll bring the olive oil. I might even bring my iguana if things are looking promisingly freaky.

That really sounds like more of a Rubini thing but whatever. ::)

« Reply #348 on: May 16, 2022, 07:58:37 PM »

« Reply #349 on: May 19, 2022, 02:40:25 PM »

« Reply #350 on: May 19, 2022, 04:36:15 PM »

« Reply #351 on: May 22, 2022, 09:49:40 AM »

« Reply #353 on: June 02, 2022, 10:30:33 PM »
Washington, mainstream media promote anti-Russian propaganda to cover for war crimes in Ukraine
https://rumble.com/v173tfy-washington-mainstream-media-promote-anti-russian-propaganda-to-cover-for-wa.html

Both Washington and the mainstream media are content to overlook war crimes being committed in Ukraine as long as it promotes their narrative and propaganda. One America's Pearson Sharp has more.

« Reply #354 on: June 11, 2022, 03:44:32 PM »

With Ukraine Army

« Reply #355 on: June 11, 2022, 06:45:58 PM »

« Reply #356 on: June 11, 2022, 06:54:39 PM »

« Reply #357 on: June 12, 2022, 05:37:04 PM »

« Reply #358 on: June 17, 2022, 01:00:04 AM »