Author Topic: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis  (Read 26567 times)

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2022, 09:39:36 AM »

I usually like Dore... But I see Noam Chompsky on the screen. Since that bat shit crazy old man actually suggested imposing house arrest or outright arrest against the unvaxxed I can no longer take anything he says seriously. His arguement was "you are not allowed to drive a car at a hundred miles an hour through red lights, and you should not be allowed to put people at risk by being allowed out of your house if you are unvaxxed." Now, he was willing to be a humanitarian and suggested that while I should not be allowed to earn any money, that if need be I could be "housed" by the government and they should probably also feed me some gruel if the urge hit my jailers.

Fuck him.

« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2022, 09:46:53 AM »
I usually like Dore... But I see Noam Chompsky on the screen. Since that bat shit crazy old man actually suggested imposing house arrest or outright arrest against the unvaxxed I can no longer take anything he says seriously. His arguement was "you are not allowed to drive a car at a hundred miles an hour through red lights, and you should not be allowed to put people at risk by being allowed out of your house if you are unvaxxed." Now, he was willing to be a humanitarian and suggested that while I should not be allowed to earn any money, that if need be I could be "housed" by the government and they should probably also feed me some gruel if the urge hit my jailers.

Fuck him.

Dore was referencing an old quote from Noam long before COVID when he was still relevant.

« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2022, 10:16:55 AM »
Dore was referencing an old quote from Noam long before COVID when he was still relevant.

My father--you remember, the star athlete? I am barely a candle to him--was telling me about what a badass Chomsky was, back in the 80s. Before I even learned how to even take a fucking piss right.

He was down with Velikovsky, too. You know what? The history of the human race is one in which people show up, tell us the truth, and then get the shit beaten out of them. No wonder there is no goddam First Contact happening yet. You People are ALLHOSE.

But, I love you. *click*

« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2022, 10:45:40 AM »
My father--you remember, the star athlete? I am barely a candle to him--was telling me about what a badass Chomsky was, back in the 80s. Before I even learned how to even take a fucking piss right.

He was down with Velikovsky, too. You know what? The history of the human race is one in which people show up, tell us the truth, and then get the shit beaten out of them. No wonder there is no goddam First Contact happening yet. You People are ALLHOSE.

But, I love you. *click*

Fuck God. I NEED YOUR MONEY. *click*

« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2022, 10:49:13 AM »
Fuck him.

Dibs on the sloppie seconds.

« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2022, 10:57:58 AM »
that bat shit crazy old man
[...]
Fuck him.

I'd still give him a hand job before Hillary. (Bitch: get in line.) I know my vote counts.

« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2022, 11:00:18 AM »
We lure all the woke government leadership from around the world there for peace talks and then WHAM! limited missile strikes take them all out.  ;)

OK, but--some of them are immortal. For real. I don't know if you have thought this whole thing through, honestly, I don't really know if you have.

« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2022, 11:10:13 AM »
Now, now, this is only a Special Military Operation. We are not dealing with Chechnya here.

I am in full compliance and my cup runneth over in desire to support. I don't mind saying--I don't get much opportunity--but I am fully aboard with what is really happening these days.

Don't hate me because I know what is going on. Because, I don't. But I know... I am insulated.

It's nice. I'm not gonna lie. Hey, you look cute wearing the mask, you know? Say hi to you mom for me.

#1 Why has Russia waited almost eight full years to complete their Crimea campaign?
Time/timing being the factor of prime concern.  Something must have changed, as it seems quite clear that those eight years were not spent by Russia in planning a quick and decisive action to annex the rest of Ukraine.

This is the primary question for me, answer that and the rest of my questions probably fade away.  There is no benefit that I can see to either side in pursuing what appears to be an open-ended and escalatory conflict, economically or strategically.  Free trade is now restricted, and national militaries are now tied up in reserve in case they are needed in that region.  If a sound military policy for large nations is the ability to wage war on 2.5 fronts simultaneously at minimum this will count as half a front, if not one full front. Given other instabilities around the world that might require a military response, I would be quite hesitant to open this one in the first place.

As cozy as the Sino-Russo relations might seem to be on the surface there has always been a bit of competition between the two for gains in territory in Eastern Asia, and now to some extent in Southwestern Asia.

In Sino-American relations:  Taiwan's status coupled with recent military activity is a bit of an unknown.

For certain, this situation has released a bit of uncertainty into the world:  Markets shun uncertainty as do Militaries, they both get a bit "edgy" in uncertain situations.

#2 What was the recent Kazakhstan Revolution (JAN2022) all about?
A small blip on the radar in the recent news cycle for the United States, probably of much more interest to their nearby neighbors China and Russia.  Possibly unrelated to the Ukraine situation, but who knows?  Apparently it was resolved through a government crackdown on dissidents and everything is "back to normal" there, whatever normal might be for the country...

#3 Finland/Sweden interested in NATO membership?
Hah, this question is not a new one that has suddenly popped up into the geo-political scene due to the current Ukraine situation:

Visit to Finland and Sweden by the North Atlantic Council

As far back as October of last year, apparently, discrete advances on this front were being made by one or more interested parties.  Who was infatuated with whom is probably the pertinent data-point here (+19.5)!

#4 What has been going on in the worldwide production & reserves of Helium?
This rabbit-hole is probably the most fun of my many questions related to the current Ukraine CrySis.  I mean who doesn't like a helium-filled balloon?

For one thing, it makes your voice sound really funny.  For another thing, if you can manage to super-chill Helium to its liquid state it displays some really interesting chemical properties that are fun as well.

Probably my favorite is the "super-fluidity" or complete absence of viscosity for He-3 & He-4.  What military, industrial or economic applications that has to do with the price of tea in China I leave to those with higher pay-grades than myself.

Of some interest might be the following three sites:

Helium statistics and information
Superfluidity in Helium
United States National Helium Reserves

Absolutely, Nautical Shore.

Absolutely, Nautical Shore.

[immage width=19 height=19]htttp://www.azzgab.co.za/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=47.0;attach=62;image[/img]

These are solid, fascinating questions with bold, declarative answers available—for SWIM to provide.

I LIKE THE CUT OF YOUR JIB SIR

« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2022, 11:40:22 PM »
I think they are doing it wrong:

Canada Convoy 2022:

United States Convoy 2022:

Russian Ukraine Convoy 2022:

Nautical Shore...

« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2022, 06:23:18 AM »
Why has Russia waited almost eight full years to complete their Crimea campaign?
[/b]Time/timing being the factor of prime concern.  Something must have changed, as it seems quite clear that those eight years were not spent by Russia in planning a quick and decisive action to annex the rest of Ukraine.

This is the primary question for me, answer that and the rest of my questions probably fade away.  There is no benefit that I can see to either side in pursuing what appears to be an open-ended and escalatory conflict, economically or strategically.  Free trade is now restricted, and national militaries are now tied up in reserve in case they are needed in that region.  If a sound military policy for large nations is the ability to wage war on 2.5 fronts simultaneously at minimum this will count as half a front, if not one full front. Given other instabilities around the world that might require a military response, I would be quite hesitant to open this one in the first place.

As cozy as the Sino-Russo relations might seem to be on the surface there has always been a bit of competition between the two for gains in territory in Eastern Asia, and now to some extent in Southwestern Asia.

In Sino-American relations:  Taiwan's status coupled with recent military activity is a bit of an unknown.

For certain, this situation has released a bit of uncertainty into the world:  Markets shun uncertainty as do Militaries, they both get a bit "edgy" in uncertain situations.

Cold-blooded poker. Nord Stream was about to be approved. Biden made a bet against the Donbass. If Putin calls he loses Nord Stream. If Putin folds he loses Donbass. But Putin called and made the big raise - all in on Ukraine. Biden is still counting his chips.

« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2022, 08:00:30 AM »
I think they are doing it wrong:

Canada Convoy 2022:

United States Convoy 2022:

Russian Ukraine Convoy 2022:

Nautical Shore...

Maybe we should have brought some of those Ukrainian convoy vehicles to parliament hill instead of the traumatizing Canadian flags and terroristic bouncy castles?

« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2022, 09:00:23 AM »

OK... I watched it, and it was worth the time. I guess I should not let my blood pressure increasing 10 points every time I see that old man who lost his mind in abject fear of the "vaccine free" dictate my viewing choices.

« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2022, 10:20:18 AM »
Some objective analysis

What nations are supporting the sanctions against Russia?

Five Eyes, EU, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore and maybe South Korea (any more?)