Author Topic: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis  (Read 26571 times)

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2022, 04:25:25 PM »
I usually like Dore... But I see Noam Chompsky on the screen. Since that bat shit crazy old man actually suggested imposing house arrest or outright arrest against the unvaxxed I can no longer take anything he says seriously. His arguement was "you are not allowed to drive a car at a hundred miles an hour through red lights, and you should not be allowed to put people at risk by being allowed out of your house if you are unvaxxed." Now, he was willing to be a humanitarian and suggested that while I should not be allowed to earn any money, that if need be I could be "housed" by the government and they should probably also feed me some gruel if the urge hit my jailers.

Fuck him.

Or, you could just get the fucking jab, you drawerswetting little bitch.

« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2022, 07:10:39 PM »
From April, 2014

« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2022, 08:33:27 PM »

Do try to keep up. ::)

Cry Me A River: Cry Little Sister
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2022, 09:31:25 PM »

Needles.

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2022, 02:55:45 AM »
Russian Orthodox Church Leader Blames Invasion on Ukraine's 'Gay Pride'

"...Pride parades are designed to demonstrate that sin is one variation of human behavior," Kirill said during the sermon. "That's why in order to join the club of those countries, you have to have a gay pride parade..."

If nothing else, this is proof that Russia has not only abandoned Communism, it is also proof that they no longer engage in Communist faggotry.  Which is a bit of a relief and makes the rebuilding of human civilization after the inevitable nuclear exchange all the more important.

----------------------------
In Memoriam

K_Dubb

« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2022, 03:48:30 AM »

« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2022, 04:50:19 AM »
Look Bob, I have already said that I am going to selflessly forgo my vaccination in order to assure that those more at risk and less able to afford a vaccination have access. Your country, for example has roughly a 20% vaccination rate.

I feel that it is very selfish of a young, strong Canadian to take a dose that would otherwise be used for an older, frail person in Zimbabwe. I have let Justine know that he should send my doses to Africa for humanitarian aid.

Are you old and frail, or have you been stealing doses from those who are more deserving? I assume you are on dose 3 that has been stolen from the economically disadvantaged population in Zimbabwe. Perhaps you do share some traits with Mugabe.  ???

« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2022, 02:14:47 AM »
Media Says Spike In Myocarditis May Be Linked To Ukraine Crisis

U.S.—Thousands of people across the US have been diagnosed with some form of myocarditis, a potentially deadly but rare inflammation of the heart muscle. Media reports say the dramatic spike in cases may be linked to the Ukraine crisis...

The cascade effects of this situation are off the charts!

First a global Helium shortage and now this, what next?  Bad things always come in threes.

« Reply #158 on: March 09, 2022, 06:52:35 AM »

« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2022, 07:13:58 AM »
Fox Business Guest Tells Truth About Ukraine President
187K views · 12 hours ago

The Jimmy Dore Show
989K subscribers

Okay: whoa. Whoa. Am I really encouraged or illumined to -endure- through 20 minutes of Jimmy Dore here? The prospect contemplated—itself—terms itself: exhausting.

« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2022, 07:31:52 AM »
exhausting.

Just thinking totally about it.

« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2022, 08:04:59 AM »

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2022, 08:17:47 PM »

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2022, 10:25:45 PM »

« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2022, 11:15:15 PM »