Author Topic: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis  (Read 26562 times)

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2022, 12:11:58 AM »

« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2022, 12:33:08 AM »

Doc, what is the context with this photo?

Is Turdeaux (that's histheir name in Quebecois) or histheir handlers trying to portray this as an image of himthem from the front lines or something?

The yellow object at the end of that firearm is called a "blank adapter" which is commonly used in field exercises where the object is to train troops on how to properly clean a firearm.

The soldier (or person portraying a soldier) with the blank adapter is wearing a patch that I cannot quite make out, it looks like it might be a version of this:

on his left shoulder, and possibly this:

on his right, and above that is some sort of splotchy blot that might be a rank insignia?  Maybe a Colonel?  The guy behind him has the single bar of a lefttenant on his left breast.  I assume Canadian/British rank insignia are the same as the US, but honestly don't know (nor really care...)

Looks like some photo-op from a field training exercise (FTX) to me, if the right shoulder unit patch is the commanding unit of the attached soldier, that would make it a NATO exercise (which Ukraine is not a member of) with him as a Canadian forces member attached to whatever the NATO unit running the FTX.  OR if the left shoulder patch is the commanding unit of the attached soldier, he's on a Canadian FTX and at some point in his career was part of a NATO combat unit, or supported one enough that they "awarded" him the honor of wearing their unit patch.

I assume hear that Canadian uniform standards are the same as the US uniform standards, so I am going with right is current and left is prior combat service making this some sort of NATO FTX with Canadians involved, since Turdeaux is there and the one guy appears to be wearing a Canadian unit patch.

The female soldier with her blonde hair all over the place would be out of regulation per US uniform standards, but maybe that's how they roll in Canada?  Also, those dudes in back that haven't shaved are all jacked up too.  If they were SpecOps their faces would be blurred, so they could be Afghans for all I know, unless Canada lets their soldiers be all full hippie or something?

Anyway, what's the deal with this picture?  Another "Fake News" item?

I hope the guy with the blank adapter was smart and didn't fire any rounds (or as few as possible) because those blanks really filth-up the action (like 4000x worse than running real bullets through.)

Asking for a friend, btw.

Thanks in advance.

ediot: I am dyslexic and got left and right mixed up on the command/prior service thing.  Now corrected.
ToWitiot:  dammint, I think I still have it backwards.
Threadiot:  FuckIt, hopefully you get the point...

« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2022, 04:46:41 AM »

« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2022, 07:11:07 PM »

« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2022, 07:18:32 PM »

« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2022, 09:51:12 PM »

« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2022, 10:18:22 PM »

« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2022, 11:52:32 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: Deleted Web Pages Show Obama Led an Effort To Build a Ukraine-Based BioLab Handling ‘Especially Dangerous Pathogens’.

A deleted web article recovered by The National Pulse reveals that former President Barack Obama spearheaded an agreement leading to the construction of biolabs handling “especially dangerous pathogens” in Ukraine...

Thanks, Obama!

« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2022, 01:41:37 AM »

« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2022, 07:14:50 AM »
Oliver Stone’s 2016 Ukraine Documentary Banned on YouTube (?)
https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2022/3/d2fim83jwgkw8r92x9q6o2bks6onlh
The vimeo link doesn't seem to work, but the documentary seems to still be up on YouTube (for now).

Oliver Stone documentary blames U.S. for Ukrainian revolutions
https://www.rbth.com/international/2016/11/23/new-oliver-stone-documentary-blames-us-for-ukrainian-revolutions_650433

Backup
Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHH10jIRJmQ
Multiple uploads, multiple takedowns.

« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2022, 10:13:28 AM »
Oliver Stone

A real square.

Multiple uploads, multiple takedowns.

Those were the good old days. When that seemed to be an indicator of quality being surpressed.

These days it is only and indication that someone would like more people to hear about Oliver Stone some more. Look, look: has he come out and started actually telling the truth instead of relentlessly engaging in some kind of 3-two-1 no-contact dance? I wouldn't know.

I'm not allowed to read scripts anymore. I'm too dismissive in my disdain and far too potent with the telepathic criticism. Couple that with the time travel, and... well, let's just say I can see why she took my flux capacity, dismantled the time circuit, and refuses to help me refresh my inventory of socks.

I mean... damn. Someone took down Oliver Stone's work, huh? Someone check his YouTube channel. Make sure it's still... intact.

Intact, and to the... okay never mind I'm not going to go for the hymen joke here. It's tactless, tasteless, and totally unnecessary, as well as unverifiable. Nevertheless--I really am a Virgo.

Let's see Oliver Stone do a show about astrological symbology 'n shit. No? Oh. That's too bad. Like seriously, they can't find another director to plug? Oliver Stone? God, you're killing me here.

Slowly. Let's go shoot some ducks.

« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2022, 11:22:47 AM »
Those were the good old days. When that seemed to be an indicator of quality being surpressed.

These days it is only and indication that someone would like more people to hear about Oliver Stone some more. Look, look: has he come out and started actually telling the truth instead of relentlessly engaging in some kind of 3-two-1 no-contact dance? I wouldn't know.

I'm not allowed to read scripts anymore. I'm too dismissive in my disdain and far too potent with the telepathic criticism. Couple that with the time travel, and... well, let's just say I can see why she took my flux capacity, dismantled the time circuit, and refuses to help me refresh my inventory of socks.

I mean... damn. Someone took down Oliver Stone's work, huh? Someone check his YouTube channel. Make sure it's still... intact.

Intact, and to the... okay never mind I'm not going to go for the hymen joke here. It's tactless, tasteless, and totally unnecessary, as well as unverifiable. Nevertheless--I really am a Virgo.

Let's see Oliver Stone do a show about astrological symbology 'n shit. No? Oh. That's too bad. Like seriously, they can't find another director to plug? Oliver Stone? God, you're killing me here.

Slowly. Let's go shoot some ducks.

What we may have here is my simple failure to communicate.

The point is that no one took down his work. No one surpressed* anything.

Or at least to the extent that it made any real difference for anyone on YouTube.

Someone may have thought that was the case or would like others to believe so.

The quality and relevance of Stone's work is self-evident, but you wouldn't know?

* This dogberryism somehow reminds me of telemetry.

« Reply #177 on: March 11, 2022, 11:49:36 AM »
What we may have here is my simple failure to communicate.

Or at least to the extent that it made any real difference for anyone on YouTube.

The quality and relevance of Stone's work is self-evident, but you wouldn't know?

* This dogberryism somehow reminds me of telemetry.

« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2022, 12:47:08 PM »

https://www.rt.com/pop-culture/551652-youtube-removes-ukraine-documentary/

Re: The November Eleventh Fraud
« Reply #179 on: March 11, 2022, 02:45:46 PM »

I just found out yesterday that one of my YouTube accounts was canceled without warning or chance to appeal just suddenly out of nowhere suspended—while I was in jail or Christmas.

This certainly indicates some kind of collusion. Now does it indicate conspiracy? And listen to me very carefully: I don't care.

I have my mind on something else. Maybe I'll talk about it on my podcast! Or maybe I won't.

Consider how I was imagined to be supposed to be feeling now. Recognize that I'm endlessly amused and a little annoyed I'm spending money without making any, but... other than that I feel great.

So how are you guys doing? Oh wait that's right you can't tell me National security massive rolleyes.

And I've definitely had my work suppressed. I wanted to talk about Chess. I'm not doing that. I'm not doing anything that I thought I was going to be doing.

Whoever thought this was a good idea is obviously an idiot. Can I have their job? After you identify them and finish boiling them in oil, I mean. I mean seriously, somebody really fucked this whole thing up for you.

Unless, did you all want to be miserable and spend a whole shitload of money on nothing and be a laughing stock, just to give me a little bit of self-confidence? cuz I was doing okay before, I didn't need all this attention. Thanks though, I sure have learned a lot.

I still don't know how to record a phone call, but that's okay: I even like Zoom now. Unglaublich!