Author Topic: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis  (Read 26571 times)

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2022, 07:51:02 AM »

« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2022, 07:56:02 AM »
I might invest the significant amount of thyme required to watch that, you are the second person to recommend it.

I am extremely leery of anything with the Oliver Stone moniker attached, I still remember having to walk out of his "JFK" turd to demand my money back.  I think they gave me a ticket to another movie or something, Nautical Shore.

I do know that "JFK" is the only movie I have ever walked out of, it sucked that badly.  I cannot think of an Oliver Stone movie that was memorable...  Stand by, checking IMDB:

All I got from Platoon was this:

Other than that meme, it was not memorable at all.

I recall seeing The Doors, but for such a much lauded "Conspiracy Theorist" he completely left out the fact that Jim Morrison is still alive (he or the French Foreign Legion faked his death) in Montana as a horse farmer or something.  Well he was alive in 1991 anyway...

Yeah, none of his movies were all that great.

As for the rest, if I have seen anything else of his the words "epically forgetable" spring to mind and little else.

In short, Stone's extremely regular deposition of steaming piles has me leery of any production associated with the man.

He has three strikes (at minimum) with me...

Color me clueless, but I just don't understand the aversion towards this documentary because of Oliver Stone. Ukraine on Fire was directed by Igor Lopatonok and happened to be produced by Oliver Stone, who seems to have some kind of triggering effect for anything he's associated with. Fine, get your hate on, but what has that got to do with the documentary itself? And why does YouTube keep taking it down, while others keep putting it up? That was the point I was making. But who gives a flying leap into the rainbow colored waterslide?

Ukraine on Fire
Director’s vision

I was a supporter of the Orange revolution in Ukraine in 2004, but with time I find more and more evidence that all “revolutions” were scripted and staged with big money and foreign government and non-government involved.
   The result was horrible for Ukraine, people lost their dream of free democracy – the democrats show such hunger for power and money –they look much worse that the predecessor.
I remember a friend of mine calling me from Odessa during the first days of the
“Euromaidan” events in November of 2013 and asking me – “Where is the CNN coverage??” and the coverage was delivered.
At that time – November 2013 me and my team already had start gathering footage and evidence, but even in a nightmare I did not imagine this Coup De Taut being this bloody and violent. I can’t name it a revolution. This was an organized, prepared, funded and staged Cope De Taut – and everybody who participated in that event looked out for they own goals, and my fellow Ukrainians were used as a force against the government.
And they arranged a cover for those actions, and they blamed the police and the government, but they fought without hesitation because blood was already on their hands.
I, as a citizen, can’t just sit and watch. We decided to shed some light on behind the stage helpers, who help achieve results but with totally different goals – Geopolitical goals. So we pay attention to that technology and find a lot of patterns in common around the world, and this leads us to a serious conclusion – that people in a free world need to know how their governments use they tax money for regime changing games around the world, and the consequences.
My biggest concern about all of this – Are we that stupid that we are going to let our differences and ideologies put the World on the brink of World War 3?  Can we stop our politicians from those dangerous games of power? 
And I think so, if all of us will be aware and conscious, and don’t stay silent if we see neo-nazi’s presenting themselves as freedom fighters, and manipulators from neo-conservatives to neo-liberals use not only the citizens of Ukraine but all of us around the World to achieve they goals. 

Igor Lopatonok, Director

Source: hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-UJ8S63Tsw

« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2022, 07:07:50 PM »

« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2022, 07:47:16 PM »
Fighters with Ukraine’s foreign legion are being asked to sign indefinite contracts. Some have refused

On February 26th Volodymyr Zelenksy, Ukraine’s president, went on television and asked foreign volunteers to take up arms in his country’s defence. Jake Priday, a 25-year-old British teacher from Cardiff in Wales, responded to the call. Priday had spent six years in the British army, doing tours of duty with the Royal Engineers in Estonia, Kenya and, most recently, Iraqi Kurdistan, where he helped train local militias in 2017. After he...

...the article goes on for a very little bit more, then you hit a pay-wall (it was free a few days ago).

Long story short:

I think the montly pay for foreign mercenaries legionaries was something around $250(USD)/month, or 1000-2000 hryvania in local currency.  Also, all sorts of knuckleheads are headed over there who "Just want to shoot some Russians."  One guy from Mississippi (or thereabouts) had sold his truck to pay for the adventure, I assume he meant semi-truck?  Nautical Shore.

Also unclear was whether or not the Ukraine gov't was issuing smokin' hawt Mail-Order-Brides as a signing bonus;  I imagine deals could be made?

Oh yeah, if you've never been in the military theythe hobo elite will give you an entire 2-week course in whatever passes for Basic Infantry Tactics before moving you out to the front.

If you have prior military service it is only a few days acclimation training.  I am guessing some sort of Language training:  the Ukrainian words for "Fire," "Stop," "Move Out," "Yes, sir," &c.  Then off to "the front" you go.

Sounds like a hoot, I wonder if Roz will take me up on my "Working VayCay" idea?

« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2022, 07:51:42 PM »
Color me clueless, but I just don't understand the aversion towards this documentary because of Oliver Stone. Ukraine on Fire was directed by Igor Lopatonok and happened to be produced by Oliver Stone, who seems to have some kind of triggering effect for anything he's associated with. Fine, get your hate on, but what has that got to do with the documentary itself? And why does YouTube keep taking it down, while others keep putting it up? That was the point I was making. But who gives a flying leap into the rainbow colored waterslide?

Source: hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-UJ8S63Tsw

Fine, I will watch it.

Don't worry, if it sucks I will still blame Oliver Stone and not you.

Hah!

« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2022, 09:57:06 PM »

Execution

« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2022, 11:49:14 PM »

« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2022, 02:10:15 AM »

« Reply #218 on: March 16, 2022, 02:28:06 AM »

« Reply #219 on: March 16, 2022, 06:52:09 AM »