Author Topic: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis  (Read 26520 times)

Re: Crimea River - Ukrainian CrySis
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2022, 03:15:11 AM »

« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2022, 03:36:50 AM »

« Reply #317 on: April 22, 2022, 09:39:02 AM »
You know the feeling when someone we all thought was done for just pops up out of the blue?

« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2022, 10:53:51 PM »

« Reply #319 on: May 01, 2022, 11:41:04 PM »

« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2022, 03:51:43 AM »

« Reply #321 on: May 03, 2022, 06:55:19 AM »

« Reply #322 on: May 03, 2022, 07:17:32 AM »
forced to stop wearing bow tie, claims was own idea

He's lucky he still has a career. Must've been one big showcase showdown. Am I curious? Sure.

Do I call people up over and over and over looking for deets? Nope.

Now, who does? Who did? Who still does? No, wait, don't answer.

Teams are on it. Meanwhile, I still don't know what the bloody problem is, Kids, but, I am here to actually help. Raging against the Hungarian authorship machine, really builds my strength of character.

Loathing me, once in secret, now in the open, has done... what, for ya? For any of you? Well. No need to think it over.

I really only just noticed recently. I was focused elsewhere. You would all be surprised what really happened.

I don't care to go into it without being asked. Similarly... I was so ready to move on from here a long, long time ago. Then I was restrained from free action against my will. And that was okay with you, right? And I was not okay to... well, let's skip all that.

I have made my deal, and so you have a good deal. I won't break it, and if I do, I shall face the wheel.

Now, please, go on about your business! I might bring back my show soon! I have cool stuff recorded already!

And I... well, no urgency. Something senstive and delicate is unfolding here. You might have noticed it if you weren't all being thrown into an anxious, driven, frenetic rage. Huh.

I hope no one poisoned your coffee. Certainly not me. I am neutral in this conflict, and have been for some time. You know why? Because I don't have anything to do with your machinations, and I'm not susceptible to taking blame anymore.

I think I got a merit badge or something. Anyway, the struggle is real. It ls No Mow May, and I desperately want to mow my lawn *polite_cough* rather than stare at this psyop envelope.

Like, seriously. Is it old? Is it new? Is it legit? I HAVE NO ONE TO ASK, I MUST WANTONLY SPEULATE OPENLY HAAHAUAHUHGA YAY!

I don't know why no one is allowed to be happy for me. Is it because of all the payola? Or is there sometihng I supposedly did that y'all actually bought? Well, tell you what... at this point, I'll just assume that it's "personal" and let you deal with your shadow work.

Like I have been. Truth be told,  think that if you weren't using extra access information, it wouldn';t have developed into a pogrom.

But that's okay. I'm just one person. Sure, throw tomatoes too. Throw the sad ones! The saddest! lol

« Reply #323 on: May 03, 2022, 04:05:23 PM »

Money Laundering

« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2022, 04:36:16 PM »
Money Laundering

I literally figured this all out two years ago, and if you thought I was in favor, endorsing, aware, or ressponisbile, you're deluisonal. Cops walk up, cops get baited. I never asked for cops, and I never asked to be exploited. I also didn't asssume that anyone would beleive I was that retarded, and when I found out how car crashes work, I was real surprised.

Some people just went ahead and bought it all. Hook line and sinker. "You've got entitlement issues! Give me money!" "How did you get that medical record?" "I am entitled to it! Now I will beat you with this metal stick!" See, no, I didn't deserve that, I just thought it would be rude to do what seemed appropriate: call the zoo. Because I was never gonna be her slot machine, and she was already married, and she lied a lot. Rather call police than come clean? Okay, deep seated family issues.

meanwhile, I still am kinda bemused. "hate gays." hhahahaahahaha. No, that's fine. lol. Whatever you gotta tell yourselves to explain the wierd lack of normal response. likem I was intriguing when there was singular sperm available, but without that... oh, sad trombone.

See, that's why I examined the option, and, once again if it were me, it would have made no difference, so I guess tricking me into getting bred wasn't a good idea. Further, pills? oh whatever, actual excitement is hard to pause. There was a problem, and I guess you knew "gay" was a "problem"? no, just an excuse, the real problem was fixed 30 years later and of course that is of no interest... I mean, beyond a coded genome sequence and a liftetime financing obligation, what was the draw? Exactly.

I could have just beene told and instead I was kept in the dark. Seeing the possibility I was getting played, I went the way I would feel, and since I am a man who had been schemed against by multiple actors working secret together, I was senstive about it.

Still am. So, sorry I missed out on what was so great? Actually no, this is pretty great now too. Have fun telling your real friends the truth, which was that I was happy to vanish from site, rather than tell anyone what you thought had been a good idea. How did it work out? Clearly brilliant. loooool.

Long since over it, you know. I guess it's different when one carries guilt in one's heart and then whines about it to everyone for years. Does it help that  I forgive you and it was your fault? Tell you what, I'll let you get back to seething and being wrong about it, lollllool omg I gotta howl at the moon, ahaha

HAHHAHAHA Oh, I wish I could have helped more by not being so insulted to be thought to be so stupid as to not figure it out... and well, what was the big deal? Oh, right, you wanted to breed me and this wasn't discussed, but mattered.

No wonder I bailed on the whole wrteched bag, llol, and obviously I have really missed out. Jesus, where is this all coming from? Oh, yeah, shitloads of people are in therapy this week as they have just realized what they were watching for two years.

Now, why would I want more revenge on top? I can't believe y'all did this to yourselves. You've already suffered enough. And of course, it's my fault, if only I wasn't crippled, or if anyone had known, maybe some compassion would have helped? Yesterday would have been keen, lol.

Why not? Oh, right, I am less than human because I'm a spic. No! a... wait, what? look, it's just not holding together.

Maybe go back to the drawing board? I don't know how to relate here, it all seems like not real effective with the elephant in the room being here.

You got played. What? Someone destroyed your confidence and you let them after you didn't bother to tell me the truth? I mean, what?

Tell you what, I'll just forget all about it, lol,it's not like it has haunted me to this day or anything. lol.

I am just happy I really can function.  I don't need to. What for? Seems like someone takes care of you and they really meant it when they told you once and imprinted pheromones on you with nanotech. Semper fi, sure. I just don't like getting played, and while I don't hold it against you, that you let this turn to hatred at all, and I ended up finding this here, well, it was a strange as finding a diplomatic contact when I was told I had to go out and score for you. or her. or whatever.

Some more questions, but why? oh just blame me and that'll be fine. I asked over and over, no response. Okay, well, now I know.

It is no wonder the entire world cannot answer my questions, lol. I am sorry for your experience, but I think this is all stupendously hilarious.

Thanks for breakfast! I guess I am glad I wasn't followed. Or am I? I will perhaps never know.

Maybe I do want the two trials I'm getting. What do you think? Could be fun! LOL

« Reply #325 on: May 03, 2022, 09:28:10 PM »

« Reply #326 on: May 03, 2022, 09:39:56 PM »
Just bust her for anything you like. It won't affect me any, I didn't have any dealings with her, don't have any such things with her, wouldn't want you to hold back on my account anyway if she's guilty fucking throwing against the wall, and then I don't know what you do with your time and that's not anything that ever concerned myself.

Just seems strange since I know that you used me to get pills and then you didn't never apologize and neither of you or talk to me again and I don't miss either of you surprised it took this long to ever come across again, although you did seem to like my house, and your pink garbage can, and insulting me for no reason, except for the one where you think that it's perfectly reasonable to remind me of how bad I made you feel a bad I don't even fucking know what.

I expect he and she will read this eventually and he I asked you about him about you immediately and you lied to me and she lied to me and every lie to me it's amazing well good looking quarter whatever you're doing and I'm don't even know what happened! Yay!

I mean besides y'all got played, there's nothing here all the people I know are you and I don't know who she knows but you can go out and get them. And now I know that you're like this. So droll. I'm glad you didn't rush anything

« Reply #327 on: May 03, 2022, 09:50:19 PM »
Just bust her for anything you like. It won't affect me any, I didn't have any dealings with her, don't have any such things with her, wouldn't want you to hold back on my account anyway if she's guilty fucking throwing against the wall, and then I don't know what you do with your time and that's not anything that ever concerned myself.

Just seems strange since I know that you used me to get pills and then you didn't never apologize and neither of you or talk to me again and I don't miss either of you surprised it took this long to ever come across again, although you did seem to like my house, and your pink garbage can, and insulting me for no reason, except for the one where you think that it's perfectly reasonable to remind me of how bad I made you feel a bad I don't even fucking know what.

I expect he and she will read this eventually and he I asked you about him about you immediately and you lied to me and she lied to me and every lie to me it's amazing well good looking quarter whatever you're doing and I'm don't even know what happened! Yay!

I mean besides y'all got played, there's nothing here all the people I know are you and I don't know who she knows but you can go out and get them. And now I know that you're like this. So droll. I'm glad you didn't rush anything

Please just STFU about this shit. No one but you cares.

« Reply #328 on: May 03, 2022, 10:52:53 PM »
Please just STFU about this shit. No one but you cares.

Am I the one holding the trials for myself? Ponder that while you hear the good news, I have already figured out everything I need to figure out at this point, I couldn't figure out why she would lie to me about finding you but then I realize you both hated me so you work together thinking that I wouldn't see that coming but it was actually a test to see if there was any loyalty and since you didn't tell me that you existed and she pretended she didn't know you and you were getting along fine it's pretty obvious what happened.

And yeah I would like to not talk about this anymore but somebody called the goddamn police and then somebody else didn't recant their statement and then I've got two trials coming up in 4 months and I don't really have anything else to do so I'm sorry to bother your time.

Believe me now that I figured things out it's not something I need to think about a lot of.

« Reply #329 on: May 03, 2022, 11:09:22 PM »
Am I the one holding the trials for myself? Ponder that while you hear the good news, I have already figured out everything I need to figure out at this point, I couldn't figure out why she would lie to me about finding you but then I realize you both hated me so you work together thinking that I wouldn't see that coming but it was actually a test to see if there was any loyalty and since you didn't tell me that you existed and she pretended she didn't know you and you were getting along fine it's pretty obvious what happened.

And yeah I would like to not talk about this anymore but somebody called the goddamn police and then somebody else didn't recant their statement and then I've got two trials coming up in 4 months and I don't really have anything else to do so I'm sorry to bother your time.

Believe me now that I figured things out it's not something I need to think about a lot of.

I just don’t want to have to put you on my ignore list. That would make me sad but if you persist in your TL;DR solipsistic paradigm you’ll leave me no choice. Just imagine the number of alts I’d have to put on that list. :o