Author Topic: Gender Studies  (Read 9602 times)

Re: Gender Studies
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2023, 02:39:57 AM »

I'm not hooked on ANYTHING, and I have thus demonstrated, with conclusive proof that it's not the compounds themselves that cause addiction cycles, it's people like you who are manipulating the public as well as the private channels and guaranteeing that people get trapped and then not helping them get out, and then exploiting them, while acting high and mighty is if you know what to do and you've just done this in front of a worldwide global audience with their mouths hanging open and rapt amazement as they realize that every f****** word I'm saying is true, so why didn't they notice it? (You're noticing it now because of my magick, but you didn't notice it before because you're all f****** stupid, ugly Americans. Blow.)

Only a crazy person would think that...

Also, dude… Stop shifting responsibility and get back on your meds.

You always sound crazy, but now you sound equally as stupid.

Re: Cork Head Studies
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2023, 06:09:00 AM »

Chyeah. And I'm the Pillhound.

/massive rolleyes

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2023, 06:16:42 AM »
Basically all of (PROT)’s family that can be found is going to go to actual_prison, I think. I don't know. This is way over my usual level of sibling rivalry antics. I'm not accustomed to people who were this angry at each other...but I'd rather have them safe in prison

Snitch.

I could request the Governor pardon them one by one, while I find out what the hell's going on.

I'm sure that'll go over like a lead balloon.

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2023, 06:18:06 AM »
My right thumb was broken in 1990 and it was done in a deliberate & malicious spirit and those who chose that path are about to be dealt a reckoned blow to their egos, pride, reputation.

Was it broken in a thumb war?

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2023, 06:32:53 AM »
Guess it was too troublesome to remember my birthday.

Pink tote bunny suit tiara wearin' motherfucker.

But they remember that they want my house.

I don't think Splinter would even take that place if you paid him.

Weird.

Pot, meet kettle.

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2023, 06:40:07 AM »

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2023, 06:45:40 AM »
Pro Tip: as lifelong drug addicts and sex addicts, there is no bait that I cannot make without a little tinge of sexy on it...

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2023, 06:53:44 AM »
Here's what's happened: I've been hurt.

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2023, 06:56:58 AM »
I think I do have a job.

Yeah. Fucking everyone else around from morning till night.

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2023, 07:00:43 AM »
They took lots pictures of me doing prop dope and laughed at me.

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2023, 07:04:36 AM »
Do I look like a person who lets things go easily?

You look like a Cork Head.

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2023, 07:08:35 AM »
Seriously, you need help.

Ever looked in a mirror? Or do you have a long-winded excuse as to why not for that as well?

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2023, 07:12:53 AM »
in addition to appearing to ignore my birthday, [people have] also been setting up all kinds of land frauds [and] insurance scams...

What do you want? A cake and a Burger King hat?

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2023, 07:16:52 AM »
I don't know when they'll read this, but somebody will have to notice that the large segment of the population just spent two years doing nothing but driving around trying to make me look bad...

Oh, but Jacky boy, you make yourself look bad all on your own. No training wheels necessary.

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2023, 09:32:55 PM »

Now did you notice that I'm sitting here alone all by myself for 19 months in a three bedroom firehouse, and yes, my birthday was a couple days ago? Doesn't anything about that strike you as odd, Dude?

Hey do you feel that sting? Do you feel that sinking in your chest Is it goes to your stomach and you realize... It's been 19 months, Dude.

Except there's no money in your wallet, and nobody has any money at all, because you just take bags of meth and do what you're told and that's the whole medium of exchange now.

I keep my money in a crawl space beneath my house and in the walls of my garage.

I think maybe in Salt Lake City they're using gumballs to trade for packets of dishwashing soap.

That’s stupid and so is this. 👇🏼

And you didn't even wonder what happened on the day I got a Titanship after I got my Timeship returned, after you had whatever you experienced happen.
                              👇🏼

👇🏼

👇🏼

👇🏼

👇🏼

What was that again?

I said you're GAY!

And if it's so terrible why is it on the news and so wonderful why can't I hear it, and then why did you ever think that you could talk to me, take everything that you wanted and leave everything behind and get away with it?

You're mentally ill and you need help.

I AM BETTER AT YOUR JOB THAN YOU ARE

(I’ll respond nicely to this. I don't want to be blamed for your suicide.)

Whatever you say, Jack.

YOU HAVE WALLPAPERED A CARTOON REPRESENTING CHILDREN HAVING SEX AND LABELED AS ME AND SPREAD IT ALL OVER THE PLACE WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE RAMIFICATIONS

You actually think just because you say something is so, it makes it so, huh, Jacko?

Was this statement supposed to worry me?😂

Holy shit.

Newsflash, idiot. That ain't the way the law werkz, kid.

I'm no district attorney but I'm pretty sure this sketch was intended to depict your dumbass performing fellatio on me.