Author Topic: Random Political Thoughts  (Read 7917 times)

Random Political Thoughts
« on: June 01, 2022, 11:36:19 PM »
My first thought is actually slightly off-topic:

I thought there was a thread by this name already.  Must've been another *Gab, Nautical Shore.
Code: [Select]
/self-reported
See below (if you dare) for a few incredibly shitty quality recordings of my new Windows-Down-Stopped-At-A-Red-Light "happy place" mantra.

Sometimes I get less mono-tone and jazzy with it like in the second one.  The key is to try to get the time of the mantra consistent.  I think LGB1 is about a 5 second cycle and LGB2 is a 3 second cycle.

I highly recommend it, especially when you are stuck in traffic due to some massive Streetcar/Public Transit/Highway improvement boondoggle that is taking themthe hobo elite somewhere close to 50 years to complete.  Kansas City is rife with such projects,  to the point that they seem to have most of the roads/routes to anywhere more than a few blocks away shut down for months on end...

I'd say "shut down while theythe hobo elite are 'working' on them..," but there doesn't seem to be much actual work going on.  I am frankly surprised theythe hobo elite haven't run out of traffic cones/barriers yet.

Mostly, the progress achieved so far seems to be to find yet another traffic choke point at which to dig a new hole (that will be filled in sometime before 2025, apparently) and close the intersection.  From there theythe hobo elite seem to spread out in an ever-widening circle to close the nearby intersections to the point where all the traffic in town is funneled to one single "choke-point" (underneath Bartle Hall) that causes wonderful incidents like this:

^probably caused by a Kansas (*spit*) driver...

My administration will not let this sort of aggression stand, man.

Between the local communist mayor's BS trolley/streetcar project and the current usurper-in-chief's Federal Highway Un-Improvement project, theythe hobo elite have made quite a mess of this town.  I am sure it has nothing to do with attempting to discourage individuals from car-ownership...

Hear, Musaks:

That is all, Carry Anne.

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "WHO farted in the elevator?"

Re: Random Political Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 04:16:00 PM »

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 12:27:35 PM »

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 03:16:23 PM »
Is it just me or is there something quite sexy about Liz Cheney? I keep expecting her to spank me with a hairbrush while dressed as a valkyrie.

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 03:21:04 PM »
Is it just me or is there something quite sexy about Liz Cheney? I keep expecting her to spank me with a hairbrush while dressed as a valkyrie.

It’s just you.

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2022, 09:18:17 PM »

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 01:17:29 AM »

Personally

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2022, 12:56:48 AM »

Being held at gunpoint sucks.
Being a pacifist with no weapons with no culpability: pretty, pretty, Priceless.

The struggle is real. The strength fades away over time. And then, when energy is depleted to its ultimate nadir, and the power to resist comes to its lowest ebb, then, right then—THE POUNCE. THE PIVOT.

THE PALADIN, & THE LAYING ON OF HANDS. (She's got some deep desires.) I have a feeling... she's read a lot of fantasy novels, and is completely unashamed about that.

I bet she's never admitted to reading 50 Shades even once. Now, I have NEVER. EVER! (I'll bet fifty bucks she's got copies stashed all over the house.)

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2022, 01:39:34 AM »
It’s just you.

The thought of her trying to turn me on, turns me on. Or begins to, anyway.

Oh, Tiffany apologized today. That was nice. Now, I, myself, am not entirely sure—TIiffany? what?—she thought she was apologizing for; but I have no need to know that information. Not really. Not at all. Not even by a long chalk/MALK\talk, if that_person wants me to know that_information, I'm sure I will hear about it directly... one day. It's not my information to decide such a matter. It's not my timetable. “get down on your knees, Witch! Get down on your knees and pray. Pray to your (*∅*)wl and tell me (*SMAK*) now, that's a prayer. Are you done? Yeah I think you're done. Praying to God that is, now why don't you tell me what it is that you wanted to apologize to me for? (*WHAM*) what do you want to apologize to me for? (*WHAK*) what do you want to apologize to me for? (*PRAY*) what do you want to apologize to me for? (*WRAY*) oh now you want to apologize to Christ? (*SMITE*) oh well that's (*SMITE*) that's what I've been (*SMITE*) doing (*SMITE*) but now since you want (*SMITE*) to apologize (*SMITE*) to Christopher (*SMITE*) who was it again (*SMITE*) no Christ (*SMITE*)you're going to apologize to Christ (*SMITE*) and now I got to start (*SMITE*) all over again (*SMITE*) cuz (*SMITE*) I didn't capitalize (*SMITE*) right at first (*SMITE*) I'm sorry bless you Jesus I love you call me (*SMITE*) get him out of here—*click*

SPEAKING OF TIMETABLES, DO ANY OF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT SCHEDULED EPISODE OF THAT HOT NEW GAME SHOW IN PARIS, IT'S ALL THE RAGE: BEATING THE MAGICK OUT OF ME BY THE FORCE WITH LITERAL BAGS OF THIS.SITH.SHIT. SIGNED: T.Society. (Dr. Ed: *horse*blink*) A doctor that knows it's a horse? I can buy that. But is this a medical doctor? Open the mouth; let's check the gums. (Cowlitz County: open the garage; check for guns. Circle the wagons too, why don't-cha? Are you too busy with an emergency? Well, why don't I hold your black robe for you, while you get your white coat on, and your stethoscope on, and then you can run down there TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE EMERGENCIES TYPICALLY GO. and point things out to people, do a little gambling on whether or not it's an emergency or not, hey here's an idea why don't you just drop it oh that's right you can't how's that dopeslave prosecutor of yours doing? Oh really huh I wonder I wonder maybe you should just try giving him more dope maybe he should just have all the dope in the north he wants and then maybe he'll be a good prosecutor, for once. have you tried that yet? hey here's an idea have you tried dope? Do you even know what dope is? Well do you? Wow, now there's something I've seen a few times before: a cricket in a judges' robe, not chirping, but frantically looking through pictures of letters in paint-a-frame-by-frame-up-in-books.

Now I have no need to know this information, nor do I want to know how to have a need for this information, therefore I'm not going to pursue this information on when They're planning on beating the shit out of me with literal bags of shit. I'm only bringing this up because it seems relevant given the Tiffany apologize today which was very nice thank you and no not that Tiffany... a different Tiffany.

Okay I'd like to point out that somebody made an assumption, and then somebody else made an assumption see that's why Mr. Not_anonymous is not unfamiliar with these circumstances, and it's probably has a lot to do with why he respects me in the first place, I know my place I have no need to know when the Jesuits are planning to have me fucking killed, and I don't want to know when they're planning on being the shit on me with little bags of shit.

I've just been given a heads up that I've been tapped for the job of tightening up the name a little bit because it's kind of hard to put it on a marquee or in a pre watershed show or on the water cooler... Anyway let's get to the creative: tree tree to 2 won money:

“Jesuit fun bags chaos.
“bags of Jesuit fun with k special k
"Holy Jesus bags of shit right in his face
" Holy Jesus what did you break my arm with a bag of shit?
"Holy Jesus I'm so sorry crack oh shit that was his neck possibly curious. How long should we wait to see how long it takes him to self-res heh heh
"Roasting Kuczi’s balls on a spit Jesuit/Jezebel style/stile.

Now I know you don't get the idea yet - it's very high concept, here's the deal they're going to get these things called Bulgarian training bags and they're these leather bags that are shaped particular way and they got stitches are very very strong bags and you're meant to put weight in them and then exercise with them.

Some people waiting in them and they take them to the corner grocery but that's not we're going to do here what's going to happen is they're going to grab me and they're going to beat the shit out of me and test my fucking Shields.

/f-keks.

More than that later, I'm sure that's a developing story in the meantime I'm trying to figure out a name for the show that is going to be appropriate it's going to be difficult for me to figure that out though because I don't actually have the contract here I just heard a little whisper from still a small voice from Jesus who warn me that's going to happen well warning I mean it's obviously something I've been preparing for, a lot of people have wanted it to happen for my entire life is people beating the shit out of me with literal bags of shit.

A close second is having somebody threaten to cut my balls off (hey, now there's an idea I should share with Jewel) and roast them over a fire (note that this is a reference to an obscure, little known ritual of sorcerous evil, a ritual that I would never personally perform, given that I AM a Sourceror, but stay with me on this, like I said this is high concept), but that threat came in quite a long time ago and hasn't happened yet and these days I don't think they could do that any better than they already have.

Deer poisoners: I get it. I get it. You do too, so far. You don't like the irreverent way that I talk to Jesus, well, my/G+d’s\God’s F/|friend(s)’(s)... Jesus doesn't like the way (You) talk to His K-Friend you fucking get me, Kid(5)? Are you standing by,? Ready to rig for red? Jab? Jab? red? got a red? got a red? Gotta jab.goytta.jab. Gotta red? Gotta red light? Gotta jab. Gotta jab. Gotta jab u. Gotta jab u. Juh? Baaaa. (You know if you're really lucky Jesus will let you mow my lawn/)Lon GKood.

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2022, 04:54:37 AM »

Well done!

You may have a soy-burger, if you wish.

Again, I say:  Well done!

Don't let it go to your head (if you can)...

The Upside Down World
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2023, 09:20:26 PM »

Homebuyers with credit scores of 680 or higher will pay ~$40 per month more on a home loan of $400,000.

Buyers with down payments of 15% to 20% will get socked with the largest fees.

Buyers with riskier credit ratings and lower down payments will get lower rates and fees.

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2023, 06:03:11 AM »

DeSantis bows to Zionist Jews, vowing to ignore the first amendment in order to fight antisemitism. Signs hate speech bill into law.

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2023, 06:24:25 AM »

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2023, 07:13:31 PM »

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2023, 07:21:28 PM »