Author Topic: The Economy, Stupid  (Read 6540 times)

Re: The Economy, Stupid
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2022, 03:40:33 AM »
Order received. Had a nice one for you but I let S/her go free —: I know how you like that.

Call me on Quest tonight. Join me or die. Could you do any less, Punylings?

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2022, 04:09:27 AM »
I don't have a protocol for that but I'll figure it out if it kills me again; at least I would get my car out of the ditch.

No one's going to help you talk to me you know. They have no interest in that. I think we all want to figure it out anyway, that's all. You don't have a head start or anything, I just hang up on them as soon as it's not (You).

It's the strangest way to teach a dance move to somebody that I've ever heard of, but it does seem to be working. For instance how does one teach a Jedi master how to tap dance? Well chasing around with a bull would be a great way to start as well as to finish or celebrate or just take 500 breather just let the bull out chase that little green fuck around sounds good to me I'm ready to go

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2022, 04:19:33 AM »
Call me on Quest tonight.

I tried and I failed now I'm going to 25lb hammer time over at lower british's Tower of Castle power and wonderment hassle.(that new place down the street)

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2022, 04:21:43 AM »
I tried and I failed now I'm going to 25lb hammer time over at lower british's Tower of Castle power and wonderment hassle.(that new place down the street)

In what dimension? ::)

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2022, 04:30:19 AM »
In what dimension? ::)

Well:
Code: [Select]
3/31/22, 6:03 AM - DAVID JOHNSON: IMG-20220331-WA0001.jpg (file attached)
Plz email this to Dari and Cc me... but tell her NOT to tip off Alli or Kuczi.. PLEASE

She didn't tip me off, nevertheless I saw all this happening in a prophetic dream. Speaking of prophetic dreams, I have no idea what kind of experience all y'all are having out there because I insulated myself from that kind of experience when you all signed yourselves up for another trip down singularity inception scramble your brain hash time warp again, which, is cool, but I didn't want to take another trip that time cuz I needed a break other than in my mind with a schism.

I mean just cuz I'm the world's greatest volunteer fireman doesn't mean that I'm going to every goddam burning building i see blowing in the wind I see.

I'm sitting at home alone getting my drink on and my smoke on maybe we'll do a little gambling, and a difficult for me to go out and find places on the internet that I've never been that nobody's invited me to where people have been pretend to be me and starting off all kinds of shit for the last fucking decade. It's a little weird when I show up because either I do it right and then everybody go scurrying or I do it wrong and everybody just huddles around me and laughs at me. In other case I usually don't know what's going on and now that I do it doesn't make things any easier. For example I just drove to the wrong house and I can't take a shower here but this is where all the beer is so I'll probably just stay.

Not that I like beer but that's what the shooting script will schedule me for tonight. At this point I am nothing if not cooperative. I'm sorry I missed that other call that was scheduled for the other day that I couldn't get to but these things happen and ultimately it's really not that big a deal at this point for me given all the pre-working pro shop depth that I did... And I'm not on an endless search for new targets I'm already got what I need and I'm sticking with it.

And I don't even know how much money is involved. Now, that's devotion. You know why you can't call me, cuz your phone is hacked and so is mine it would blow up the world; can't cross the streams.

They can't stop the signal either. Unf iron Kung Fu allies.

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2022, 09:48:43 PM »

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2022, 12:55:40 PM »