Author Topic: Sav Says  (Read 7839 times)

Sav Says
« on: March 30, 2022, 01:42:23 AM »
Sexy and sage Sav Says returns from Youtube exile tonight:

Re: Sav Says
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 03:22:39 AM »
I like her! Thanks! Amongst the foundational structures I have to rebuild—toteswalls—are included the MIB Seaden Newsroom, as well as the similarly–branded Parking Plaza and Teachers’ Lounge. (Note: these are separate areas. I'm going to put tape down on the ground like Les Nessman. Like no shit. Assuming I stay here. Where's a fucking sniper when I need one?)

Sexy and sage Sav Says

Yeah, she's droning on in the background. +1, Inspiring. A little distracting in high def, if you want me to tell you the truth. I like the glasses & the giddy, gleefully profane Geddy Lee delivery, but the lips are, once again: distracting.

Is it normal for a human being? Is that just how they look these days? I'll be honest I haven't been looking around much. It looks like she used Joan Rivers’ Waterpik or something. Maybe my eyes are going bad. I don't think they're bugging out of my head yet. I should check.

returns from Youtube exile

I guess that shit happens, huh? Anyway this broad looks like she's on the edge. I think she's going to lose it.

I really do.

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 03:25:37 AM »
I like her! Thanks! Amongst the foundational structures I have to rebuild—toteswalls—are included the MIB Seaden Newsroom, as well as the similarly–branded Parking Plaza and Teachers’ Lounge. (Note: these are separate areas. I'm going to put tape down on the ground like Les Nessman. Like no shit. Assuming I stay here. Where's a fucking sniper when I need one?)

Yeah, she's droning on in the background. +1, Inspiring. A little distracting in high def, if you want me to tell you the truth. I like the glasses & the giddy, gleefully profane Geddy Lee delivery, but the lips are, once again: distracting.

Is it normal for a human being? Is that just how they look these days? I'll be honest I haven't been looking around much. It looks like she used Joan Rivers’ Waterpik or something. Maybe my eyes are going bad. I don't think they're bugging out of my head yet. I should check.

I guess that shit happens, huh? Anyway this broad looks like she's on the edge. I think she's going to lose it.

I really do.

I think this is a classic case of projection.

I really do.

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 03:30:39 AM »
Sexy and sage Sav Says returns from Youtube exile tonight:

Based and brown nipple pilled

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 04:34:56 AM »
I think this is a classic case

stab stab stab

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 04:47:12 AM »

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 04:58:24 AM »
Shut up!

The perfect post to read before my nightcap.😁

💤

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 05:00:37 AM »

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2022, 05:10:15 AM »
The perfect post to read before my nightcap.😁

💤

Cheers!

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2022, 11:21:25 PM »
Sav is a guest

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2022, 12:10:37 AM »
gawd damn Savanah is brutally 🔥SPICY🔥

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2022, 12:42:49 AM »

Indeed! And such a shiny brain to boot. ;) ;) :P

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2022, 03:41:18 AM »

Can she play chess? Does she know how to castle? These are crucially important facts.

PLOT TWIST: one is the other's golem.

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2022, 08:16:08 AM »

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2022, 08:20:37 AM »
Can she play chess? Does she know how to castle? These are crucially important facts.

I am sure she will accommodate you en passant if you ask her nicely.

Release the hounds pawns!