Author Topic: Trolling  (Read 7051 times)

Trolling
« on: June 09, 2022, 09:29:39 PM »
It gets a bad name but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad thing. In it’s higher form trolling is an art, exposing hypocrisy, propaganda and robotic, habitual behaviors we can all fall prey to. In it’s higher form trolling is like the Zen master’s stick coming down on our necks and waking us back up to reality and giving is another chance at enlightenment. Jackstar taught me that. Which is why it’s so sad to see what’s become of him. :'(

Re: Trolling
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 09:54:49 PM »
In it’s higher form trolling is an art,

Trolling is indiscriminate carpet bombing over a wide broadcast audience, when one is willing to just grab any fish that's willing to hop into the boat. Satire is surgical precision, and her name was Sandra she was pretty nice. We fucking dated. You have obviously been lied to so G-d damn much, I'm beginning to wonder if you have a fucking rifle barrel attached to your earlobe with JB weld compound, just a really sell it to everybody that you're so under duress, seriously, give me a break.

Now, where was i? Oh yeah: trolling. KNOW: not only am I not a troll, I don't troll. Because I don't have to troll. I can go on a boat and point at the fish and the fuckers will hop right in and clean themselves of their own guts for chum left behind on the way out of the water.

What exactly is the concern here with you? Are you sure you're not the Abo? Somebody run a blood test on Miss Purity here: she might be half niglet and half Royal piglet, AND AN AWFUL AVOCADO QUEEN. Yeah, all the same time. Yeah, that shit can happen, and if it does, and it did, then that probably would be my Hitler because my Hitler is not Adolf.

None of this is trolling. The reason why I don't prickly care for being called a troll, is because it's what the CIA uses in place of conspiracy theorist to diminish and label people that are on some kind of stupid fucking blacklist that they got from some asshole that they trusted just cuz you were wearing a white coat and didn't fucking fuck them too fast in the parking lot. Tedious.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 10:01:31 PM »
Trolling is indiscriminate carpet bombing over a wide broadcast audience, when one is willing to just grab any fish that's willing to hop into the boat. Satire is surgical precision, and her name was Sandra she was pretty nice. We fucking dated. You have obviously been lied to so G-d damn much, I'm beginning to wonder if you have a fucking rifle barrel attached to your earlobe with JB weld compound, just a really sell it to everybody that you're so under duress, seriously, give me a break.

Now, where was i? Oh yeah: trolling. KNOW: not only am I not a troll, I don't troll. Because I don't have to troll. I can go on a boat and point at the fish and the fuckers will hop right in and clean themselves of their own guts for chum left behind on the way out of the water.

What exactly is the concern here with you? Are you sure you're not the Abo? Somebody run a blood test on Miss Purity here: she might be half niglet and half Royal piglet, AND AN AWFUL AVOCADO QUEEN. Yeah, all the same time. Yeah, that shit can happen, and if it does, and it did, then that probably would be my Hitler because my Hitler is not Adolf.

None of this is trolling. The reason why I don't prickly care for being called a troll, is because it's what the CIA uses in place of conspiracy theorist to diminish and label people that are on some kind of stupid fucking blacklist that they got from some asshole that they trusted just cuz you were wearing a white coat and didn't fucking fuck them too fast in the parking lot. Tedious.

Fuck what the CIA wants! They’re all manical control freaks right out of a Bond novel. I’m reclaiming this term just like black people did with nigger. Yes you are. Yes you do. You just do it better than most, who are just trying to be an asshole for the sake of it...or you used to, anyway. :'(

Re: The Force as midi chlorine conspiracy
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 10:38:50 PM »
Fuck what the CIA wants!

Well, they do want me. But I'm a nun. Habit, convent,
and all night sex with Jesus Christ, every night and everything. (Don't hate me because I sculpted my CV out of platinumized unobtainium, or even because I used all of the possible platinumized unitalian they could ever exist and never was ever going to exist just for me, hate me because I miss capitalized CV, bad punctuation too, on the worst days of punishment by a naughty librarian.) Where has spread about this hasn't it? Yeah also I'm gay and everything else is classified, by God. Now who's so interested? Better not be many, or I have done something wrong, and I'll have to do pennants, oh no oh no I misspelled pennants oh no, oh no there's more pennants coming oh no okay this pen is cycle could get out of hand. (I saw Ali get caught in a paint addiction biofeedback loop once it was nightmare she was starting to fucking seize her up cuz she kept on putting on clothes taking them off putting on a shoot putting on clothes looking like he was weird it was like she was an automatic mannequin. A scary sight, what's being done to our genome is really fascinating except for the way it's being done by extraneous forces, isn't it. I mean we really got to look at our methods and standards for maintaining genetic purity, don't we now? Good, that's why I wrote all these brand new jokes about Hitler. Why we fight: for access to the best medicines of course.

Yes you are. Yes you do. You just do it better than most

Okay you were 17 and you said that you knew me better than I knew myself. No that wasn't true then it's still not true and you should probably divorce yourself in that notion because no one knew that I couldn't fucking breathe, and you didn't know what I was thinking, but I knew what you were thinking, case “The Troll” closed. Can you tell me why this is a big deal to you? Okay, but not necessarily. All right please continue why is this a big deal?

Code: [Select]
if Jennifer Spurgin is so concerned about a rock she thinks I threw at her that hit her in the forehead at age 7, I don't understand why I didn't get a copy of this report, and it should be stamped in red ink on the top copy page eyes only and nobody does it better.
, who are just trying to be an asshole for the sake of it...or you used to, anyway. :'(

I didn't in fact used to try to be an asshole just for the sake of it and even then I wasn't all that great I was just a lame dumb bully but that's been many many years past. Many I saw Len the other day, and he's doing great... Now that we've had a chance to talk and catch up, the explosion of love that erupted between us when I finally got on the phone with him and I instantly recognize him I was like oh my God yes I'm fine I am not a psychotic sociopathically it's hiding behind a veneer of good grace and bonami no I'm really improved I'm sure that someone like you with access to the extremely detail files that I'm throwing away in the dumpster cuz I don't want to fucking look at him right now yeah I'm sure you want to be certain but I think you're being a little too over certain in some ways.

For example, who insisted on the peacocks? It had to have been an ancestor. And and why wasn't I allowed to care for the peacocks down here? Why was such a thinly veiled and obviously bullshit pretext of choking with both hands and trying to kill somebody used to do all this when it was actually myself being the primary victim and me being incredibly grotesquely inconvenienced and now my health is right down the fucking toilet because some fucking douchebag did fucking things wrong and I'm really stubborn why is this being allowed to happen when if we're the other...  oh I know why.

Because I'm a Hungarian, and I can take it. This is child's play. Nevertheless I'm fucking tired. Certain conditions need to be unwound and then certain other people need to get out of the way, whereas other people need to be brought into my way, it's like the hokey pokey except without the references of genocide.

Re: The Force as midi chlorine conspiracy
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 11:01:17 PM »
Yeah also I'm gay

HOTFIX: Hitler's a man manbaby.
HOTFIX: She'll get over it. I can't even fucking imagine the chutzpah anyway, that must be the Roma. Nice try, nice wagon train too. Loaner?

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2022, 07:24:23 AM »
It gets a bad name but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad thing. In it’s higher form trolling is an art, exposing hypocrisy, propaganda and robotic, habitual behaviors we can all fall prey to. In it’s higher form trolling is like the Zen master’s stick coming down on our necks and waking us back up to reality and giving is another chance at enlightenment. Jackstar taught me that. Which is why it’s so sad to see what’s become of him. :'(

I sometimes talk of this place or "bellgab." I never give out the name- but I describe it as a bunch of intelligent trolls. That is not derogatory. Much like you- I believe that trolling can be pointless and crude or can be an art form designed to have people ask questions or see a different side.

I believe that most posters here and on Bellgab were trolls of one type or another. Most were smart- most not too easily offended- which is a necessity. Possibly that is why Ellgab made me a little sad. People asking to be censored- people demanding that the "mean troll" not be allowed there (I think that Jack is still banned because he might hurt somebodies feelings?) These were people who were supposed to be somewhat immune to trolling and were supposed to be able to think for themselves and defend their positions.

Possibly you hit it on the head. Nobody (including me) likes having their hypocrisy pointed out publicly. Maybe it is better to hide or demand that others be banished?

*Hey Azz. Can you please ban MT for me? He insulted me once and made me question a deeply held belief. It made me uncomfortable and I would rather only deal with those who lavish praise on me. Thanks.  ;)

**Also, Jack has been known to fire a torpedo in my direction. He should be banned as well. And now that Dubb is back- he needs to go. He likes the wrong pipe tobacco and told me openly that I was mistaken on several of my beliefs. Finally, Robert Mugabe was mean once. He should also be banished.

***Come to think of it. Please block everybody but me from posting here. I only want an echo chamber and a place where I can experience "confirmation bias." This is garbage having to deal with others whose opinions are inferior to my own.

Thanks in advance.

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2022, 07:48:51 AM »
I sometimes talk of this place or "bellgab." I never give out the name- but I describe it as a bunch of intelligent trolls. That is not derogatory. Much like you- I believe that trolling can be pointless and crude or can be an art form designed to have people ask questions or see a different side.

I believe that most posters here and on Bellgab were trolls of one type or another. Most were smart- most not too easily offended- which is a necessity. Possibly that is why Ellgab made me a little sad. People asking to be censored- people demanding that the "mean troll" not be allowed there (I think that Jack is still banned because he might hurt somebodies feelings?) These were people who were supposed to be somewhat immune to trolling and were supposed to be able to think for themselves and defend their positions.

Possibly you hit it on the head. Nobody (including me) likes having their hypocrisy pointed out publicly. Maybe it is better to hide or demand that others be banished?

*Hey Azz. Can you please ban MT for me? He insulted me once and made me question a deeply held belief. It made me uncomfortable and I would rather only deal with those who lavish praise on me. Thanks.  ;)

**Also, Jack has been known to fire a torpedo in my direction. He should be banned as well. And now that Dubb is back- he needs to go. He likes the wrong pipe tobacco and told me openly that I was mistaken on several of my beliefs. Finally, Robert Mugabe was mean once. He should also be banished.

***Come to think of it. Please block everybody but me from posting here. I only want an echo chamber and a place where I can experience "confirmation bias." This is garbage having to deal with others whose opinions are inferior to my own.

Thanks in advance.

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2022, 07:55:54 AM »

I'm sorry. I forgot to refer to you by name as one of the people who needs to be silenced. I'm deeply offended by the "R" word.

(Can you believe that I actually had no idea what the "R" word was for the first several times that I heard somebody refer to is as such? It took me quite awhile to catch onto what word that started with "R" was so offensive that it could not be used in print or on the radio.)

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2022, 11:19:48 AM »
<--- Retards acting like fat people  :-\

Re: Trolling Under Low Hanging Fruit
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2022, 02:16:27 PM »
<--- Retards

Retreads: I've seen the new playbook. It is filled with concern after concern after concern: KucziRape

Well there are maybe those who think that that sounds like the new nightmare come to life, surprisingly recent developments have led me to a place of pure and total happiness over rape. Number one, where's the G? Imagine, under the pillow. Number two, must remember to Google how to duck a thrown bust of Pallas Athene. Just think of the karma/dharma one has to go this long for someone to show up–and then and only then–restore the butler's lost soul and then you hear: “feels like Destiny.” Yes, I'm having a vision: she says this to Mother while rappelling down from The Hall Of Records’ roof, a copy of my birth certificate—oh hell, she got the original, notarized & stamped & sealed & two spare puppy dog tails: everything. She coulda spiffed the shine on a trophy s-n-husband with that, but doubtlessly, ended up wrapping up a serving dish.

acting like fat people  :-\

Confused. Ignorant. Ashamed. CIA, kick down the instructions.

Okay first of all take a break once in a while, it's important what that means to you. Well if it's difficult for you to figure that out you should probably start looking at your impulse controls probably talk to a therapist probably get some cognitive behavioral therapeutes you'll learn how to fucking do it. Also, and I can't recommend this enough, if you get a chance to look at the highly classified military documents that explain the exact instructions on how to use it correctly, don't keep them don't save them don't copy them don't share with a friend just look at them and then put them away where the fuck that is that's how I saw them; and that's why I'm not in fucking prison. (These days almost any pretext will do, reading forbidden pamphlets, number one on the list.)

Prison it's where they put people who know dangerous things. Costco it's a great place to learn dangerous things so if a person's been to prison it is assumed that that person knows how to do dangerous things. And person hasn't been in prison he might not know anything.

Beginner might know a few things. I imagine after 3 months in prison for some, pick up a lot of you. But here's something you're not going to learn in prison, how to stand up for your rights. Just you try leaning on that dinner bell. Yeah go ahead and bother a screw for something you want to hurry for the near.

Yeah it's not going to happen. Similarly what happened when I went to jail not going to happen very often because they thought they had a live one they thought that they were not going to have to deal with me too much longer and now I'm at home still at home not going anywhere wouldn't mind going somewhere but not going anywhere and I am still a hot ticket in town. I'm not even punched yet. And just as I imagine what happened at the Red Bull area 49 I don't really care about turning that social power into getting laid. You understand, people, that we're fucking 50 years old here, right? Perhaps COVERT IDENTIFICATION NINETEEN.

Personally, I could be—butt won't be, persuaded. It would not be hard. (Okay Newbie: the words you're looking for here are: firm, fierce, fir tree: Pine Sol.) But a funny thing happens when a man's 49 has much money and a woman is 47 and has a bunch of flesh that has been affected by gravity, there's this thing that happens to women especially because they've been designed that way it's the effect of gravity on female tissue is more significant than males probably because God has a sense of humor.

And speaking of senses of humor, I'm going to have to bring back my recording broadcasting session thingy. The world commands it, there's nothing else like it, I can say anything, I can do anything, I can not be anything, but I can be anybody, sort of I had some experiences lately and they've been transcendental. For example I have transcended a boundary that used to exist. I used to give a damn about virginity. And now thankfully I no longer have to. And the reason why is this:

KucziRape

Yep, that's right, they raped it right out of her and they hypnotized her to believe that it was me that did it God only knows he did it I have no idea how many people are around here are capable of rape I'm not really I'm just it's not like okay I've been raped so when I wasn't so bad cuz I did it to myself but I just got the news that somebody down the line got their virginity raped out of them which may have been what they preferred yeah coz like, then she can put that guy in prison, baby.

Hey, that's probably what they're going to do they were going to put me in jail and they were going to no no they were going to put her in jail and they're going to sneak out the back and then they were going to come over and help me clean up the food and then they're going to spray me with scopo and the rape drug and then we're going to have me rape her and they're going to fucking put me in jail for that that's what they're going to do yeah they're going to mess me up cuz she wanted her get over with and then she wanted to be me it's one point and then she's going to finally get over it then she finally gets the rape you always wanted, and then she can go get raped by somebody else, I met that one.

More about rape; after the break choke.

Oh by the way, it doesn't really take too much expertise or too much knowledge to learn how to make it so that you just spray it in your face and then one rapes her and she's in love with you in the end! Geronimo! I've seen it happen several times—not in person; not, an invited observer; but, Afternath—but I've seen people mysteriously behave like they're literally spell fucking bound to somebody that was a t’douchebag after just one pull on the trigger thing. Now, I've seen t’douchebagen have sex with somebody, and then not have that happen; but if a person has your background, and if person has like a book if well listed for this way, I wouldn't fucking buy it any other way. Additionally, since these Twat Munchies they think they know me pretty well, if they want to bother me they're going to do the thing that they think is going to bother me the most and they didn't this is well not the least but I don't know you; would have to check the tape.

Tl;dr Congratulations! .

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2022, 02:54:58 PM »
**Also, Jack has been known to fire a torpedo in my direction. He should be banned as well.

Oh God, another one? Okay, bend over; I'll do you Virgin Birthday Style *lasagna crash* pardon me, do you have any more glass sheet pans full of lasagna? I'm used to three at once. Standards.

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2022, 03:14:41 PM »
<--- Retards acting like fat people  :-\

^^^^^
CRISIS: Mid-Life

I'm not going to lie: I plan to live to at least 500 years of age. Now, note that statement begins with the expression, "I plan." And here I say this: I'm gonna probably make it. It's an attainable goal. It may sound like plumb nuts to realistically conceive of, but according to the telemetry at my disposal, recent advances in biotechnology have made quite impressive strides when it comes the to field of "Humanity, Get Your Collective Act Together."

Speaking of Collective Acts: I present to you: an act so filled with gracious good humour and joyous tidings, it can only be named with the great triple trifecta crown of colons and their assorted colonic humour: The New New Aristrocrats.

[Video Content not available]

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2023, 05:34:48 PM »

As a token of gratitude and great sentiment for your annual contributions on this year's Tax Day, the Federal Reserve & The IRS send their best wishes and warmest regards with a tribute song for the slaves people!

Love, Uncle Sam 🖕🏼

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2023, 06:20:10 PM »

-Sad Candle For The Sad Commentary-

The only thing Jackstar taught me is that spam bots can sometimes be actual living real-life people.

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2023, 06:58:31 PM »
-Sad Candle For The Sad Commentary-

The only thing Jackstar taught me is that spam bots can sometimes be actual living real-life people.

Then at least you learned something.