Author Topic: Whirlwind Reaping: Is It Right for America?  (Read 11930 times)

Whirlwind Reaping: Is It Right for America?
« on: June 14, 2022, 03:58:03 AM »
Discuss.

Re: Whirlwind Reaping: Is It Right for America?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 04:04:33 AM »
Discuss.

It's likely to be the only harvest we've got left, and I've been seeding the clouds for years with these magick apple seeds I got from Johnny Legume.

It should be a gasser, but it'll probably just be another boring Fu-55. “Auntie Em! Auntie Em! It's a twister! It's a twister!” Now, if it were from Milton Bradley, people would have a problem.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 04:06:24 AM »
Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 05:17:09 AM »
Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ

Hey, cool: you found one of my mixtapes from 1990.

Thank God, future historians will groove on this long-lost data point. Speaking of “data points,” pate... how many times have you died and been reborn? That you remember. Accuracy not required. Not looking to show off.

I'm just wondering how many you remember cuz I seen at least five of you, and from my part I think I'm up to six or seven myself. I don't really recall.

Of course, these days... every time I go to sleep, I'm murdered by Freddy Krueger (occupational hazard; I mean... I am a nun.). You probably don't have that kind of a deal going on.

Don't tell me about your deal. *shudder* I'm just wondering how many times you remember dying, or being reborn, or achieving a state of transcendentation—either kind, illu3minative -or- illuminating—and if so, was it recent?

Like I wasn't trying to insult you, I was doing my own thing and then suddenly your soul called to me for release, so I restored it, why wouldn't I? I mean I thought about taking a DNA sample and breaking his hand first but I didn't think that would be necessary.

And wouldn't have had to anyway. I'm not asking for a friend. You are all already My friends.

By the way: there's three of you, and me and the other two took a vote: here's your sign.

Re: Whirlwind Reaper: Rainbow Witches’ Pot O’ Gold
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 06:37:41 AM »
Discuss.

It never occurred to you that this is an actual felony crime, huh? Well, what can I say? I never /reported you. Honestly, I really prefer to let nature take its course.

I also prefer to hide in the bathroom from the teleporting witches. I suppose I have to go out there now. *sigh*

Hey here's an idea: I'll go out there and they'll kill me again. That way, the balance of power shall be maintained. At this point, what difference does it even make?

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2022, 07:03:16 AM »
At this point, what difference does it even make?

This data is marvvvvvelous. I love this data.

Research is not my whole purpose... I just really get off on knowing what is happening. This ain't the first time I've been out of the loop, that's for sure.

It's not the last, either. And for three years... you all put up with a façade. And then since The Reckoning, yet another façade. And then another, and another.

And... you know me. Roflcopters. Current façade: creamy nougat boiling over.

Current legit interior status:
MIRTH IS KING.

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 08:15:03 AM »
Well, what can I say? I never /reported you.

They went to so much trouble to get me to file a complaint. And I never did. Because I know how this scheme operates.

Also, I was happy to file a report with her. Then... she left me and blew smoke up her own ass with her own “friends” who were only too happy to encourage her to laugh it up, Fuzzball. Because, why not? As far as they knew... she was gonna forget all about me soon enough.

So then she wanted my help after her real friends couldn't help her. Well, I'm helping. Without answers to my questions, how much help could I have been?

Well, I'll find out next time. Coming right up! Because you see, BellGab, I never had a problem with any of you... I had a problem with THE TREASON. Whose treason? Let's leave that murky for a bit.

I would presume that teams are on it. But how would I know? I am merely a worm. Barely fit to crawl upon the fetid Earth.

*wiggle wiggle* See? Just a worm. *wriggle wriggle*

*wrinkle wrinkle*

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2022, 08:43:59 AM »
MIRTH IS KING.

I will explain: by becoming --completely-- isolated from -all- my interpersonal relationships... it becomes immensely easier for me to pick out where I show up in all these loopy lunatic terror Tarot lady videos. Consequently, I can listen to the advice of the reader, who is usually doing a "General" reading, and focus on the cards, and on any new information that may present itself, is easier to evaluate.

It's all about the research, Kids. Make lemonade out of the tree you find yourself falling out of and hitting every hard knot branch on the way down... and next time, don't portal into a tree. Try a parking lot next time!!! Maybe!! Just a suggestion!

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2022, 09:18:41 AM »
*wiggle wiggle* See? Just a worm. *wriggle wriggle*

*wrinkle wrinkle*

This is someone who has learned a lesson they needed to learn."

A new spread showing up within the last twenty minutes. Someone changed their mind about something. This happens all the time: you know how women, children, and executive producers are, they're hard to pin down.

Well, I AM The_Kingpinner; and I possess The Kuczi Advantage. And with the innovations that the K.U.C.Z.I. Oscillating Overthruster has brought to the table, that Advantage is magnified enormously.

Now, it's obvious what has happened: (PROT) has re-asserted control. (Trust me, absolutely EVERYONE has been COMMANDED not to talk to me. Oh yeah. It's ooooobivious. To me, anyway. I could go at it in detail. But I'll put it this way:

SUSPECT: BLACK MALE.

Two Aces, and The Tower: something coming together, and something else completely falling down and falling apart."

The Kuczi Advantage is simply this: I don't want anything here... I WAS SUMMONED. Oh, so... I move towards the calling signal, and I'm suddenly BLOCKED.

By whom? Oh, I see. Well, that is awkward, isn't. Well, far be it from me, to stand in the way of any closures. Additionally, some far too many of you are way, way too involved/invested here in my life, and as a result... none of you know for certain what my objective is. However, someone has CIRCLED THE WAGONS and DECLARED HOSTILITY.

Wow! Well, I know what to do here: be a pacifist. Hi! I'm Ghandi! I enjoy reincarnating as a Hungarian anchor baby, scoring really well on standardized exams, and blowing minds with mine own. Oh, wait, I'm not Ghandi. I kicked his ass out on landfall. (I kept Melchizedek, though. He's cool.)

I regret lying to you."

Just don't do it again. Ten years from now we'll both be alive and we won't be here. But I will always remember the last 3 months. You have no idea as yet what it has been like for me. You have -obviously- been misled. And how could it have been by me?

I never said you should believe everything you read. BTW: (PROT) MEGAPISSED, and it serves her goddam right; I caught her trying to--you guessed it--jam me up, and I suppose she thought that was a great idea that would be sure to work. Surprise! Caught red-handed & red-tongued, on the phone, case closed, victim: KUCZI, agressor: "He really raped me!" *totesmassiverolleyes* One can guess who could--and did--see that coming. I guess she shouldn't have lied either. Or, maybe that was (PROT) in disguise. So hard to tell these days. In any event, this is a Crux event barrelling down upon us, and you yourself aren't exactly who you think you are to me.

Everything changed when I learned of the existence of panick portal planar magick. Things also changed yesterday, when, in spite of no real reason to do so, I suddenly found myself grabbing two blue objects and two red objects and turned them into an -actual- bomb. Not that I would have lit it off, but, it was very impressive tek.

So what do you think is the scary part? That I'm gonna learn more sekret magick tek? Am I gonna use too much letter "K"? Am I gonna start being abusive?

... have I ever? Opinions vary. In truth, I would not do the maneuver that I did, ever again. It retrospect, it seems strange that I did it all.

Oh, by the way; spellwork has been done on me. I canceled it, naturally, but it makes sense that all the stops would be pulled out tonight of all nights. This is their last best chance (they think) to accomplish their primary objective, which is: me in an oubliette, and (PROT) successfully impersonating me. Assumed legal identity, all the money, got the house, GOT THE LIFE. That is ENDGAME GOAL for (PROT).

Oh yeah. Once that happens: MURDER. It's already been floated as a concept. Now, I ask you, do I have any reason to murder anyone? Why would I want to waste the 9,995 marbles still ready to roll? But yes, I was told that my girlfriend would be murdered. I forget the details after that, as my heart ran cold when I heard the voice. Because he wasn't gonna... but that was pretty much only because he couldn't. And who was it? It could have been anyone with that voice vocoder file.

... and, someone who was capable of successfully threatening (PROT). SUSPECT: BLACK MALE.

In any event, I would like to wrap this whole thing up. I'm not going to kill myself, I'm not going to kill anyone, I am not a danger to myself or others, I feel quite relaxed and fine... this is THE ENDGAME. Bonus Round nearly complete. This is LEGITIMATELY fascinating work.

And I'm not obsessed with my penis. So... I'll just do some research. See what comes up. I'm not a crime fighter, other people can do that. I am seeking ways to support complete healing. (I know I am confident my penis is not involved here.) For example: without the existence and the certain knowledge of The Kuczi Advantage... would we all have gotten so far, so quick, so soon?

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 09:51:38 AM »
MIRTH IS KING.

This Page of Swords is showing up as this little spy card."

No comment on this one.... other than to say, OMG THIS IS FASCINATING. A Crux event, with no ally available, no friend available, no outside help to be had--at all--and it has been over half a year with any legitimate information. At this point, anything could be "true"... and this circumstance opens up the Quantum field for my research corpus to unfold towards maximum Glory.

You Punies. You're so focused on sex & drugs & whatever.  And still in all this time, only one person has been asking me --the tough questions-- at all. And even (PROT) didn't get to the juicy ones. Now, I'll be honest: I do have preferences on how events develop from here.

I also possess the wherewithal to choose my future based on what I choose to value. And, I hold the ambition to select only the best co-creator to work with from here. This does NOT have to be my Twin Flame: and reminder, none of you know exactly who this was... or is now. (I scrambled things.)

/flex

Hi, I'm Jackstar. I'm very clever, so clever that I built a T.A.R.D.I.S., and so phenomenally, fiendishly clever that I built a security system into it... from the ground up. (A dude teleported in and tried to actually kill me with an actual knife strike to the nape of the neck. Imagine my delight!) And at the very least... I have a pretty okay imagination. Although I can't imagine why people I barely know or have even never met have chosen to make me their enemy. I am guessing that it was not expected that I would not be a drooling, mouthbreathing retard forever. Scusi, mille regretie.

Yeah, Daleks hate me too, I imagine. A-bloo-bloo-bloo-boo-hoo-boo-hoo. QQ. Look, just let me enjoy my study hall time, ok? Ok? OK? OKAY? OTAY? JESUS! WTF! She must have shitloads of money that you dorks dumped on her to hold for tax dodging purposes. (Lucky guess.) Look, I'm not that kind of Sourceror, you dig? Some of you just wish I were.

totesardor.

See his little tail?"

No, I don't have any interest in seeing Elvis, The Black Masons Mascot Of The Year for 2022. I mean, really... come on man? I can't fap to this. Maybe if it showed ID.

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2022, 10:01:08 AM »

I found this fellow by searching for most recent Sadge reading. It was at the top of the list. This is signifcant as I don't usually listen to Tarot Dudes.

I was exclusively Terror Tarot Lady-Centered, but now? Eh, I like his voice. I guess I am gay now. We'll see.

There was something very toxic that they now want to leave."

Oh, well: no shit, that would be apparent to someone who didn't rely on the primary research of others.

Whatever this toxic situation was--they have put an end to it."

* Jackstar looks around for a football to spike or a lunatic to disarm--any gender--and, failing to find a target, settles back down into further study.
There is a third party here."

I'm okay with friendly people. I'm confused by all this struggle between Montotheism and Polytheism, honestly.  Who struggles with this shit still? Oh, right: Puny world, Puny residents, Punyling problems. *sigh*

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2022, 10:23:09 AM »
MIRTH IS KING.

This person lives alone with a dog."

My delight is truly endless. .kcor s'teL But... is it My Hitler? Time will tell.

Note that this one indicates a distinct lack of interest in anyone else around. This would explain why simply blocking my number and routine monitoring has been enough for me to have no idea of this timeline's existence. Because of -other- timelines that criss-cross, and those have a -heavily invested interest- in keeping me fucked off and alone, either for future harvest, or eternal misery in a DOOMOubliette.

(Interdimensional diplomacy showing its fangs.) It's a jungle out there, Kid Monkey Rocks.

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2022, 10:53:30 AM »
.kcor s'teL But... is it My Hitler? Time will tell.

It would be awkward for me to explain how long I have looked forward to -this- time. -This- night. Let's put it this way; it was inevitable, and I rather thought it would happen sooner.

So much data. My thirst for knowledge will never be slaked.

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2022, 11:50:45 AM »
MIRTH IS KING.

This is the Broad Sword Terror Tarot Lady that started at all, she used to work in the entertainment industry, she was in broadcasting, she was an executive producer, and there is exactly zero chance that she doesn't know exactly who (PROT) & (PROT) are. At least.

And she flies right out of the gate with a very biased message from the beginning. She clearly knows what she's getting into. Today's a big day. Not sure how I know this... Oh yeah that's right I published that big old letter.

It's over somewhere on this website; I forget where. I didn't hide it. What, did my lack of a podcast make it difficult to find my messages? oh that's too bad.

The good news is at the end of the reading I agreed with her. The bad news is it took quite a while of parsing through a whole bunch of negative talk before I could make any sense when she was talking about other than just be generally negative. Wonder why that is?

Of course you don't. Everybody knows. Even I know, and none of you talk to me. If a dimwitted (Blank) drunk like me... oh wait, no, I'm the smart one who can cook—if this reasonably talented Hungarian man can figure out all this stuff using math and science and intuition... Well I'm probably just really stubborn.

But I guarantee you that without actually talking to me, nobody else is going to be able to figure this out from this one. I possess special personal hidden information, that I haven't shared with anybody.

I mentioned this because, I already know what choice I'm going to make: and I've already verified that it's correct. (I have many Divination tools at my command. I've been studying this shit for 20 years. I'm not a scientist. I'm not a Satanist. I'm not a Source... oh, wait, I am that one. Anyway, I know what I'm doing: I AM A RESEARCHER.) The fact that it's happening today doesn't really change anything for me, but... for other people who haven't done their preparatory work, you might want to pay attention.

Big shit is happening. I'm here as a legal observer; I'm not here to fiddle-fuck around with chasing clout. Grapefruit goes where Grapefruit wants. I'm not the boss of her... and I never was.

Complete healing is our birthright.