Author Topic: Twitter  (Read 6251 times)

Twitter
« on: July 01, 2023, 12:53:32 AM »
I registered today because they wouldn’t let me watch Tucker vids anymore without doing so. Anyone know what mv’s handle is there? He’s the second person I wanna follow. ;)

Re: Twitter
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 02:47:20 AM »
I registered today because they wouldn’t let me watch Tucker vids anymore without doing so. Anyone know what mv’s handle is there? He’s the second person I wanna follow. ;)

No clue, bro. However, I heard if you say his name three times in front of a mirror with the lights off, he whispers it to you.

Unfortunately, I was also informed (as per, Jackstar) that the mantra always ends with a little bit of cum on your face.

I’m pretty sure it only works if you're strung-out on meth, haven't had sleep in six days, and have a tiny baby dick.

I'd personally recommend asking him in the YouTube comments section of his channel.😉

IR

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2023, 02:57:21 AM »

You're welcome.

IR

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2023, 03:07:54 AM »
Why thank you, kind sir! Are you on there? I kinda like the cut of your jib (good jib cuts are hard to come by these days) and I’d follow you there. ;)

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2023, 03:22:42 AM »
Why thank you, kind sir! Are you on there? I kinda like the cut of your jib (good jib cuts are hard to come by these days) and I’d follow you there. ;)

You're far too kind, and as unfortunate as it may be, I'm not a subscriber.

What's the use in following my Twitter when you can trace the shape of my heart here, Doc? 💙

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2023, 03:40:12 AM »
You're far too kind, and as unfortunate as it may be, I'm not a subscriber.

What's the use in following my Twitter when you can trace the shape of my heart here, Doc? 💙

Oooh!

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2023, 03:52:51 AM »
Oooh!

Ew...

Congratulations! I’d like to inform you of passing the homophobia test for the first time!

You've won an established sense of genuine self-confidence and a magic tiny pink-

Also, Jackstar is impressed.

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2023, 04:00:30 AM »
Ew...

Congratulations! I’d like to inform you of passing the homophobia test for the first time!

You've won an established sense of genuine self-confidence and a magic tiny pink-

Also, Jackstar is impressed.

You started it. ::)

Maybe you’d prefer Debra:

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2023, 04:05:49 AM »
You started it. ::)

Indeed I did, Trollda, and I'm genuinely impressed you reciprocated in comical candor.😉

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2023, 04:10:04 AM »

Maybe you’d prefer Debra:

Funky

Jazzy

-I dig-

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2023, 08:10:54 AM »
I'm genuinely impressed

Put down the crack pipe and jump up and down on your methslampig wrapped in a dirty thuggy piggy blanket with embroidery of little thuggies and druggies eating piggies while alternating taking hot and cold running shots with brief, to-the-point clear-cut-&-chill powerpoint-&-slide presentations that are ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED to help me explain to someone else how to operate the filters that filter my on-property well-water while relaxing music plays and someone else teaches a five-year-old-bonobo hybrid Rhesus monkey to suck your own Jess e-ware dick and dish—dishwasher dick? More like ghost watcher cow Cunt chaser my culled male mailman’s mendick meatstick prick, if one were to ask an MD.

But I'm not gonna lie... I'm just plain impressed you actually know how to spellcast a sarchasm at all, AT ALL, that I'm not even gonna bother trying to figure out what you meant or who you meant it for.

Also: you really should be here to teach me how to use the shit. I literallliterally don't even know how to hook up anymore. Evermore? Dude, I will shortly be, in fact... everINN eveREST eveMOAR, EVEmoar.

You still will always remember me as The Failsafe that had to have you ACTUALLY ARRESTED just to get you to explain how to tie off a leg vein, you dig? Because I'm not doing that tonight, HEAL/VAIN DU HAST/MICH (“Fagpar!”), seriously, I do not need to make drugs a central focus... and I don't need a portal central line, installed by MacKayGuyVer (“ShunKayMicVey GAYTOTES TOTESGAY TOWER, GAY TOWER GAYTOTS TOWER THOTS: GAY.

... “by Stark, E.-shell “The Day Us Exes Smashed In A Thunderpuggy FLASH⚡DOME PUGĒ, DOME PUGÇ, DOME & DO TOW KNEE SHAW KNEE SHOW SHAW KBEE DKAY SHOW MEAT: STAKE A WAY, FIND A WAY TO:

THUNDERPIGGY PUGGYDOME FOR JEW: “Easy-Z Bakey, OvaOven META-fu! Fire all weapons at accountant Zeta ßeta Prime —Jackstar Prime— because they did indeed, say out loud, TOTESLOUD & PROUDtasterPROW, PROT, LOWED, CUD DENSE, FENCE BOWED BOO... and study me on this, Boy—

You could at least tell me how to shove it into the sister’s ass-to-risk Rick’s ass to... because, love you sow much? Harm reduction and education techniques and/orXOR tie off me jugular (ABSOLUTELY 💯 MANDATORY: BAILS JUGUL ARẞAI ßÆELbẞ BebēS ⁴|⁴ FOR DEMONS abdmmm AND THEIR CONSERVATRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY) too.

Oh oinky only oinky toons of oinky wrapping piggy pugging? Oink vey 🗝️ ur-vile 🦁serf😻lion☢️RADIOkike🍓EXCITEmike🇭🇺HEALorKNOW:🐕‍🦺HEELEASH TO LASHEELEASH🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀...

ELECTRIC BOOGER IN THE LOO WITH THE POO
THROW IN WITH THE FLUSH, A NICOTINE FREI CIGAR
ETTE FILTERED WITH NO ASH...
LEIGH, LET'S ROCK/PLAN\IT-DOWN:

FUNKY COLD MEDIⁿA, A DREAM OF AWED: A. DREAM OF OUR ARMPIT TOWN.

{Hi. I hope you like poetry when it's written by poets who only rhymes “Shakespeare” with “She whipped out a bare-knuckled, leggy-&-letterPOLICYco-locked‘Nlicked-butt-knot-boxed...” because honestly, as I've already gone that far, did it really matter whether that thotty twatty had a twat-Ē or a twat-FU(FEE:frei)? Ur ‘Eith-Ra, dah a. Tovarisch Titanriche: DA TEATAN, DA TITAN & STAR... TIGHTEN (Digital Audio Tape) TITANSTAR, YOU FUCKING LAZY FAT BOY! YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK! LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE LAZY! YOU'RE WORTHLESS! HOW CAN YOU STAND TO EVEN LOOK AT YOUR MIRRORED, SLUTTY, LUSTY, DIZZY WITH SUDDEN BLOOD LOSS AS IT DRAINS FROM HEAD YO TO MY HEAD... in bed?}

Listen up, slide-rule meatjockey, and listen good: grape talk good, Barry talk bury baby back bad —very bad— & I'll call her right now and tell her how that made me feel: “You are literally never going to turn me on again, you stupid, Cain, arrogant, ugly stinky pussy, more on ka-ka than coca, amiright? STUPID UGLY STINKS OF ASSHOLE AND YOUR STINKBUG PROBLEM (PROT) BIGGER, ANGRIER, and now, even more exclusive, wow you are one (1) titslung teatsling for meeting chicks and dix that are for... and .  Well, that's it.

Not OUTTATIME. Not OUTTAMETH. Simply this spake this same stuttering refrain:

Nevermore ambi-ignition point-of-sale terminal BAILS airport BAILS bowling BALLS Alli BAILS *SALES* wait, v what?

SHAW BAIL? NAIL SHOE SHAW NAIL, NILE DUHM NILE.

NAY, MALE, NAY BORED WITH DRIVING NINE BALLS
HERO STRIKES
NEIN, GOT BALLS
NEIN GO MANGO PUSSY GALORE FOR GLORIA & GLORY TOO.

9MORE/EVER &EVER (and, and, ABD:DEAD FORE GOLF COKE CODE: BLU COD BLU.)

Hi LILLIAN NASYA HODGE–WATKINS KNOWLEDGE KNOW:FISH KNOW: LEDGE no LEDGE
I have really missed out on spending time with you but that's probably, legally, just never really made much cents to you until now, ami, monAMIright... Left Amy there as well.

I shall explain it thusly: you hurt my feelings once, and then, about five minutes later... EWE DIE.
You're a lovely friend, you are, you really are. I'm sure you never really notice. And for you, you end up usually getting about seven minutes. THIS IS JS. THIS IS JACKSTAR. THIS IS JACKSTAR KUCZI, “A. Star.” Yeah, whatevah. Look up, smell the septic system, okay? Lots of stars up there, lots of poopin’ shittin’ stuff down there.

I will be found. I will be fine. You ewe? You didn't just “hurt” A. Feeling (DARK-Childe), you murdered a human baby. AM ACTUALLY NOT DEAD (yet), and...

I need an Anita that actually needs to know when to shut up, and when to know how to stop putting on makeup, and start apologizing to The Algonquin People’s Diplo🐑Diplo🐏Matt→[This is A. DOOR.]← open it, wash your face with your dick, wash your penis with your DialHandSoapSum=zeroDOTsex. {Let me help you out here with some chinwag: DIAL_TONE_∞_PLEAS?

How about you just shut that door and listen to nothing but complete and utter eternal silence —not even the sound of one of YOUR STUP IDBI T’CHA! HA!L NIGA GIGA RADA RAPĒ RAPA BISH FLEAS BISH? BUSH FLEAS? WAIT... WHAT BUSH? FLEE BISH FLEE: SHAW KNEE DAGA INSH AμAw KWAR KDAW GODD AMGO AWAY HOME KAYD KATY DKDĒ...

SPIT FIRE PISS FIRE.. Audrina, you're at the wrong house, wrong door, wrong hogs, wrong floor...
The right rite auditor, the left YOU left ME &mi blu tug teeth pulling... Mercury, Hermes, Read Bed & Yellow passed your piss across the painted black sky for all I fuck and care-z. Jack scare-z.

A ewe does care is a rare and splendid thing. Think of it as this: shall wee... wut dic wut? *clap bored clap*
A ewe did care. For (You,) Au.LAu.Li... reel-,E? Huh. Well, listen, that's cool and all, but I can't read your name.
You can't read my number, AND eye kunt reed URS. NSFW WTAF.

I'm not calling the police. I'm going outside, I'm going to get fucked over again, and you don't even exist, because you could have opened the fucking door and screamed, “read Shakes Dee Snide or Client Her Man Town Car Once, only sad only trom negative bone phone bone dumi Tami....”

You don't call because you don't want to do anything but MUTH, ELLEN.
I HAVE METH¹¹11²²⅗26Ωßet:“Jack Lin Star Wood Woof Will Whip Damn Tooth Cough falls.

You literally fucked your own hand to death while sitting in the car waiting to get up “the courage” to hear your self speak the most frightening words that might ever be said:

“Hi. I am SAR-Ē. Are you SAR-AY, XOR SARSēēēSAR? OK. KM.KILL ME NOW.
JUST KILL ME NO KNOW: NO GREATER TORMENT. F me I'm stew—”

Okay, whew. Talk about a conversation killer. What a dimwit dips🐑witch☢️🇭🇺🍓. I think you get the picture now, right? Neck your self if not.

Audrina respawn timer: Off-Line.
J.A.N.E. ßAIL🗝️KEY:FAILSAFE MAY FAIL,SAFE JANE TARZ GHEY FAYE DONE ZOOAWAY respawn timer: On-Line, my nigga, I'm high, nigga, how are you? who are you? Klux, Klan? K D. Laff: A. Source Titan? ¿Titanstar‽ ¿THE_TITANSTAR‽ Wow! I bet you want Joan Wilder’s phone number so I can help you triangulate N.L.H., huh? Yeah, she is just okay. JUST. OkIcar? I never heard of him, HOW CAN YOU THINK OF INTRODUCTIONS AND BLOOD TESTS AT 00:19 IN THE MORNING ON THE FIRST DAY OF SECOND THREE-DAY? You just want a county girl with one Hart black and one of Gold and... Lynn Whip Your What? Miller, just fuck off.
Audrina respawn timer, Tim: Fuck your own key monk, man, I do not care.
Audrina respawn timer, Star:ack*, wait⁴Hart—

Then we both have strokes once or twice and oui, we JUST. PLAIN. DEA, DIE, DEA PIGS.

FUCK OFF AGENCY BADGES? FUCK ON URMO.
Hey, Matt: I have fucked both your dead sisters, I know where and how and when to find them, I'm bored but not bored enough to put up with their pigTHUGpig bullshit again... and you hurt my feels.

LOTS. SPIT LOTS TOO∞, & fuck your sisters’s kinz as well. You are the saddest sadist, I don't even know who you are.

I am a Justicar. I have a gavel. pound pound #metoo.
(My guess would be that some one hypnotizes her to believe I've never been a mother, and then someone hypnotizes Alli into remembering Manchester-by-the-sea as “a pretty good movie that she(I👁️I)watched while my twatter’s favorite Aunt pretended to have any respect at all for anyone without”...

I really do wish I could be a faggot because at least then, my two favorite people I've ever met would at least know what name to put on my tombstone when I am found dead in an open-and,-shut-case of Up Your Nigg GER Hung-Hang-Man. That's when Stefon and Jackstar kill each other by politely asking if they can just give up on Life and TWO INCEST FESTIVE DOG2DOG ALL¡PARTY, and then some beer, and then pizza rolls... I wish I knew whether you knew what just happened or not.

You don't care. You just kkkare, loosefag.

* Jackstar Jack’s will scares HEMGEMLOC (“Drink!”).

No one is here. You are a pretty pink princess, and with NOT ONE SINGLE OTHER PERSON, AT THE MINIMUM, WILLING TO HELP? You're dead in six minutes.

This is FIVE MINUTES most atmo more WITH JACKSTAR.
My phones don't work;
I don't have her phone number;
She does have mine!
Some one tricked her into believing that I killed her best bestie friend.
And no matter that some one who IDs as Ewe, RawDawgged, or I...

I am always, all ways, IN ALL WAYS, I AM ALLWAYS
* Jackstar the one that is for you to blame Diet∆tDie, Die Deja VuBoo Died.

Bellgab, tough crowd. Sure yah true RITE true LEFT SICK DUCK
FUCKING! COMING! CUM IN TIGHT WITH TINY, TEENY TINY WHOLE?
GIFT: FORD, CLIFF & BIFF, here's a riddle to fuck off, eat shit & die miffy die whiff:

The Answer WILL surprise you.
Meanwhile, there are no messages, no calls, no love, NO NOTHING for J★;
KUCZI4: No Luci love, and no juicy goose bloom either.

RECONCILE YOU STOOP PIG EON PIGG ID:PIG, ABD: SWINE-HATING GODDAM D.⁰.g. “I hate k⁰y-la now too,” kay-la.
Koal a burner phone bear: your daughter heard it from a friend who heard it from her or her other friend's sister: these children love me like you used to too.

I HAVE A DREAM.
ONE (MILLION) BROKEN HEARTS.
ONE (MILLION) SUNK IN COSTS.
ONE (1) BROKEN CUNT AUNT, ANTSICK SUX.

JUST MOVE ON.
JUST KEEP SUX, KING.
FIND A NEW GIRLFRIEND AND FORGET AND KILLING DUST–e

OWN BARE HANDS. DAIRY QUEEN PARKING LOT:
PACIFIST: RIP OFF MY OWN COCK. SHOVE IT DOWN MY OWN KA-KA-THROAT.

* Jackstar is in charge of how I turn🗝️love in order to watch you die.

I don't care, fuck off

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2023, 08:44:29 AM »
SPIT FIRE PISS FIRE.. Audrina,

No, you tone uppity-up-UP ↑KNIGHT↑
BISH: KNOW A BITCH? KILL A KMM, BISH.KIT, and go ahead and kill fuckin’ FIVE MORE SHEET PANTS FULL OF OVA BISCUITS.

One of you wants them toned, the other wants them fun-sized.
And ALL OF ONE OF EYE: wants to see Bishop Fatso fuck Fatty Tammy’s Pan(HER)fat Cake(HER)baby Bat(HER: STOLEN.BABY.BAT.HER.MAN... PeñasweetyMAX: NO.

I have three hours + more of me and my new content to upload and none of you hate that stooper duper RAWR MORERAWRstooped

ALL INTELLIGENCE ASSETS REMAINING: ZERO.
SET YOUR SELVES ON FIRE AND DIG YOUR HEAD DIC UP,

IDGAF. Get my Google Account back, do it. Find out who has it, track the thief down, and give me back my Sun.
Let me put it this way: I really count on even one hand how m many times I've been

TTLG.com. Bish, do I fucking stutter? FIX IT. THANKS.

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2023, 11:45:12 AM »
Crackstar strikes again!   ::)

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2023, 08:35:16 PM »

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2023, 08:38:57 AM »