Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 308072 times)

Re: CHE-19.5
« Reply #3300 on: January 18, 2022, 08:16:18 PM »
Well, that's it. I officially have Covid (finally.) As a report there were two days of being very tired and staying in bed. I had a fever that hit 103.7 for a night. Now I'm back to pretty much 100%.

All in all, it was a very disappointing experience. I was hoping for some near death "Art Bell" type of stuff where I was abducted by aliens and had to chose to light or to run from it. And Instead I get a Snoory "bore fest."  :'(

Congratulations on your achievement, CMDR AFL(I)CAN WOTR!

My brother has been buying T-shirts for everyone in the family that survives infection.  I cannot find an image of the specific one he gets, it says "I SURVIVED THE WU-FLU."  He thinks it is funny, but I wish he would have found one more like:

...which looks cooler than his choice.  I encourage you to find an appropriate T-shirt of similar design for yourself.

Once we get this little Election SNAFU 2020 thing worked out, my Administration will of course design and issue an official MAPA version for all survivng veterans of the CornHoleEbola-19.5 plague.  It will be authorized for wear on the Every Other Tuesday Shirtless Fitness Run & Presidential Debrief in lieu of shirtlessness.  I am certain Vice-President (elect) K_Dubb would approve of the fashion statement whatever his corporeal state.

Maybe we should work on some sort of Medal/Badge that can be worn with the others on the ceremonial uniform?

We will probably need to design that Ceremonial Uniform to be suitably MAPA, of course.  None of the above examples seem to be quite right, although they are close...  We will see if K_Dubb can work on that when we locate him, but it is not a really high priority because we, of course, will be out "Fixing Shit" and won't have that much time for ceremonial wastes of time and speechifications.

Again:  Congratulations WOTR!  I will make a notation on The List pertaining to individuals with Natural Immunity forthwith!

Thank you In Advance for your Service.  It is an honor to swerve!

pate/?K_Dubb?POW/MIA? 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "?WHO farted in the elevator?"

Re: COVID-19 and the Cull
« Reply #3301 on: January 19, 2022, 05:16:47 AM »
It bothers me when I can't tell sarcasm from narcissism.

Some smug litte rodent from somewhere recently posted this:

Hong Kong Will Cull 2,000 Small Animals After Several Hamsters Test Positive For Covid-19

How many more innocents must die before you monsters break down and get vaccinated?

You never can tell with these viscious SJW.
They want to vax everyone in sight and decimate anything with a whiff of covid.

BC shutting down entire mink farm industry

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #3302 on: January 19, 2022, 05:52:49 AM »
I indirectly know a few ppl that have died from Covid but none that died from the vaccine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

« Reply #3303 on: January 19, 2022, 06:07:52 AM »

« Reply #3304 on: January 19, 2022, 06:13:04 AM »

« Reply #3305 on: January 19, 2022, 06:27:04 AM »
I indirectly know a few ppl that have died from Covid but none that died from the vaccine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A lot of people have died from flu in the past; very few have died from chicken soup.

A lot of Big Pharma is very pricey chicken soup.

Maybe they throw in a few nanoparticles, but who's to know?

« Reply #3306 on: January 19, 2022, 06:28:18 AM »

Re: COVID-19 and Resistance
« Reply #3307 on: January 19, 2022, 09:39:01 AM »

The Covid tyranny is here. The unvaccinated are now treated as second class citizens. Austria will put us in prison. Will you raise your voice against the tyrants? Will you fight?

« Reply #3308 on: January 19, 2022, 02:26:52 PM »
Some brilliant street art as mentioned on last night's Ground Zero

Q: Why can't we have nice things?
A: MEGA-KARENS
https://twitter.com/i/status/1482410875759775748

« Reply #3309 on: January 19, 2022, 08:09:38 PM »
This!

« Reply #3310 on: January 19, 2022, 08:13:43 PM »

« Reply #3311 on: January 19, 2022, 08:22:40 PM »

« Reply #3312 on: January 20, 2022, 01:08:17 AM »
Well done WOTR!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1483514613102788609

Yes, it was me. I was simply returning their defective virus to them. I suppose it must have made a pitstop in Bejing... I mailed it to Wuhan.

« Reply #3313 on: January 20, 2022, 01:23:51 AM »
Congratulations on your achievement, CMDR AFL(I)CAN WOTR!

My brother has been buying T-shirts for everyone in the family that survives infection.  I cannot find an image of the specific one he gets, it says "I SURVIVED THE WU-FLU."  He thinks it is funny, but I wish he would have found one more like:

...which looks cooler than his choice.  I encourage you to find an appropriate T-shirt of similar design for yourself.

Once we get this little Election SNAFU 2020 thing worked out, my Administration will of course design and issue an official MAPA version for all survivng veterans of the CornHoleEbola-19.5 plague.  It will be authorized for wear on the Every Other Tuesday Shirtless Fitness Run & Presidential Debrief in lieu of shirtlessness.  I am certain Vice-President (elect) K_Dubb would approve of the fashion statement whatever his corporeal state.

Maybe we should work on some sort of Medal/Badge that can be worn with the others on the ceremonial uniform?

We will probably need to design that Ceremonial Uniform to be suitably MAPA, of course.  None of the above examples seem to be quite right, although they are close...  We will see if K_Dubb can work on that when we locate him, but it is not a really high priority because we, of course, will be out "Fixing Shit" and won't have that much time for ceremonial wastes of time and speechifications.

Again:  Congratulations WOTR!  I will make a notation on The List pertaining to individuals with Natural Immunity forthwith!

Thank you In Advance for your Service.  It is an honor to swerve!

pate/?K_Dubb?POW/MIA? 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "?WHO farted in the elevator?"

Other vaccinated employees are still sick. Meanwhile, I'm preparing to prime my bathroom and paint it. I have to find something to do during this time of extreme illness.

That does look like a pretty good shirt to take to the summer rallies. Just a few more months until we are officially in riot "mostly peaceful" protest season according to Dubbs calendar.

On a side note, the picture that has been all over CTV for the last couple of days is here. It would appear that city Councillors feel threatened and have voted themselves $8000 each to install security systems. I laugh anytime I scroll through posts.

*I wonder if there are any more protests planned where I might run across the panther? I wonder if he has had his shots yet?  :P

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/council-narrowly-approves-up-to-120k-for-security-on-their-private-homes-1.5745044

« Reply #3314 on: January 20, 2022, 05:09:57 AM »
... I wonder if he has had his shots yet?..

If that panther has a family history of heart issues I certainly hope not:

Large British Study Finds Risk of Myocarditis Doubles After Each mRNA Jab

by Seth Hancock January 10, 2022 in Healthcare, Opinion, World News
Reading Time: 3 minutes

LONDON — A study coming out of Britain showed an alarming increase in the risk for myocarditis, which is inflammation in the heart, after every mRNA jab, particularly in males under 40.

The study was published last month, and it analyzed data from over 42 million people 13 and older who have taken a COVID-19 shot...

Hellfire and Brimstone, even if the panther doesn't have a family history of heart issues I think after reading that article he should be hesitant.

Personally, I am happy to continue to be in the "Control-group" as far as these experimental EUA caccines go...

Yikes!