Author Topic: President Trump  (Read 77396 times)

Re: President Trump
« Reply #465 on: October 30, 2023, 07:55:56 AM »
Being at the "burn it to the ground" stage in my life, I am honestly hoping to see another Trump presidency. I don't think he realized the depth of the "swamp" his first time around. I was severely disappointed when he did nothing to stop domestic spying and nothing to reign in so much evil.

I was impressed with the lack of new wars. I was happy to see somebody at least go through some motions to show he cared for his nation more than every nation other than his (are you paying attention, Trudeau?)

I want to see him pardon every protester. I want to see him destroy the three letter agencies. I want to see the meltdowns as he enforces boarder laws. Hopefully he will surround himself with somebody other Mike Pence and other swamp creatures. Pardon Snowden and Assange. Appoint them head of the FBI and CIA. Shake things up.

I'm sure he will get the republican nomination. I just don't know that there are enough independents to vote him in.

This looks interesting.

https://100percentfedup.com/bombshell-president-trump-to-present-classified-information-of-election-interference-at-j6-indictment-trial/

Whether it's credible, we'll see.

« Reply #466 on: October 30, 2023, 01:12:54 PM »
This looks interesting.

https://100percentfedup.com/bombshell-president-trump-to-present-classified-information-of-election-interference-at-j6-indictment-trial/

Whether it's credible, we'll see.

I find it weird that people question the credibility of evidence for election tampering in the 2020 presidential election. I mean, we all all saw them stop counting the results when president Trump was clearly leading, paper up the windows of polling stations so that no one could see in and then deny Republicans their right to witness. Then, when they start counting again the next day, Joe Biden is the president. It stinks to high heaven. Really, what more “evidence” of interference does anyone need?! If we had half the spine of our forefathers who created this great nation there would’ve already been another revolution over this soft coup.

« Reply #467 on: October 30, 2023, 01:32:30 PM »
Being at the "burn it to the ground" stage in my life, I am honestly hoping to see another Trump presidency. I don't think he realized the depth of the "swamp" his first time around. I was severely disappointed when he did nothing to stop domestic spying and nothing to reign in so much evil.

I was impressed with the lack of new wars. I was happy to see somebody at least go through some motions to show he cared for his nation more than every nation other than his (are you paying attention, Trudeau?)

I want to see him pardon every protester. I want to see him destroy the three letter agencies. I want to see the meltdowns as he enforces boarder laws. Hopefully he will surround himself with somebody other Mike Pence and other swamp creatures. Pardon Snowden and Assange. Appoint them head of the FBI and CIA. Shake things up.

I'm sure he will get the republican nomination. I just don't know that there are enough independents to vote him in.

And don’t forget how beloved Joe Biden and the Democratic party are. ;) ;D

« Reply #468 on: October 30, 2023, 11:52:45 PM »

« Reply #469 on: October 31, 2023, 02:33:24 AM »
I find it weird that people question the credibility of evidence for election tampering in the 2020 presidential election. I mean, we all all saw them stop counting the results when president Trump was clearly leading, paper up the windows of polling stations so that no one could see in and then deny Republicans their right to witness. Then, when they start counting again the next day, Joe Biden is the president. It stinks to high heaven. Really, what more “evidence” of interference does anyone need?! If we had half the spine of our forefathers who created this great nation there would’ve already been another revolution over this soft coup.

Seriously, what other nation in the world would allow a hidden vote count?

Americans are such sheep.

« Reply #470 on: October 31, 2023, 03:25:31 PM »
Seriously, what other nation in the world would allow a hidden vote count?

Americans are such sheep.

« Reply #471 on: October 31, 2023, 04:05:57 PM »

« Reply #472 on: November 25, 2023, 08:48:46 PM »
i’d like t see ALL the people calling for the elimination of Trump eliminated themselves, publically. I really would. I bet I’m not alone.

« Reply #473 on: November 27, 2023, 06:58:26 AM »

« Reply #474 on: November 27, 2023, 08:50:47 AM »

« Reply #475 on: November 29, 2023, 01:46:05 AM »

« Reply #476 on: December 01, 2023, 01:28:27 AM »

« Reply #477 on: December 14, 2023, 12:58:28 AM »

« Reply #478 on: December 22, 2023, 06:42:14 PM »