Author Topic: Texas Daddy has turned this forum into a dumpster fire.  (Read 13636 times)

Re: Texas Daddy Crashed The Forum By Spam Posting. 🤷
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2022, 04:35:13 AM »
i'm not clicking on your links

Everybody relax: I am here. Please allow me to translate:

“wah wah I'm not a big enough bully wah”

TEXAS DADDY

« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2022, 04:39:08 AM »
I'm generally curious, but I haven't been posting here very long. I'll say that if what you were thinking is horrible, I am not curious.

already too long,
you communist whining control freak
i guess your goal is to turn this into ellgab 2.0
you disgusting double-faced insecure smelly trash

Re: Texas Daddy has turned this forum into a dumpster fire.
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2022, 04:39:39 AM »
That was me alluding to the fact that you suck cock. You’d have to be obsessed with me (which you are) to get that out of it. I’m not following you around. You’re doing that to me. You’re lucky I’m reaponding to you at all but with the relaunch of the site I thought I’d give you another chance and you failed me utterly. It’s always the same two or three jokes recycled over and over with you. Oh well, back on ignore you go. :P

« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2022, 04:39:54 AM »
laser, i mean metron,
i guess that would be forum for pedophiles who were music teachers in the past, right?

Guess again, Sherlock. Unlike this so called Metron, I wouldn't know a frickin' semiquaver from a butt end bass clef.

Remember that sick fluffer Texas Man on a now forgotten version of AzzGab? Was that you, padre? Shitposting in CAPITALS like a Longhorn in clover. Where do you get off impersonating the best OSI Flat Earther turned forum troll who ever was?

TEXAS DADDY

Re: Innerreach is ashamed of his banal exploits !!!
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2022, 04:44:06 AM »
Excitement stirred inside my heart, but for a moment, whispers spoke aloud your thoughts, my eyes a wide danced across this page. Then it all fell to SHIT!

Enjoy my crazy Ex-bitch, SHITSTAR!

analreach,
you insecure fat freak control snitch
i guess you know a lot about stirring shit inside of your anus
you filthy disgusting degenerate sodomite subhuman demon possessed snitch

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Inner+reaching
Inner reaching:
is the use of the fist to feel the inner regions of ones rectum.

Usually searching for abnormalities, however can be used to enduce sexual pleasure in older men.
"Doc i felt something up there when i was Inner reaching"

« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2022, 04:51:28 AM »
analreach,
you insecure fat freak control snitch

Gotta give it to ya, kiddo. You were right about Jackstar.

jakkstar will always talk to me

Everybody relax: I am here. Please allow me to translate:

“wah wah I'm not a big enough bully wah”

#BUTCANYOUDOTHIS!

TEXAS DADDY

Re: WARRRNING !!! - laser is Metron, the pedophile ex-music teacher !!!
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2022, 05:05:38 AM »
Guess again, Sherlock. Unlike this so called Metron, I wouldn't know a frickin' semiquaver from a butt end bass clef.

Remember that sick fluffer Texas Man on a now forgotten version of AzzGab? Was that you, padre? Shitposting in CAPITALS like a Longhorn in clover. Where do you get off impersonating the best OSI Flat Earther turned forum troll who ever was?

metron,
stop lying you disgusting pedophile trash,
your posting history here gives away several times that you are a metron,
for example...
in one of your posts when confronted by copule of other posters about being metron
...you (same as now)
you denied that you know who metron is because as you stated: "metron was before my times"
yet....several posts later you were referring to things about other topic and other poster
who was posting at the same time metron was very active on azz's boards (i think this one is 3rd incarnation)

if you never knew who metron was, then
you would never refer to that topic, ever, you would have no clue about it,
but i guess you couldn't help yourself (and you as always) you had to inject your stupid 5 cents into the conversations of others,

metron, you disgusting pedo,
you are trying very hard to hide your previous metron posting style,
but looking at your posting history here
there are things that you posted that metron was posting,
all criminals sooner or later will start making mistakes,
letting their guard down, and you already did, you subhuman evil pedo trash 

don't worry metron the pedophile,
authorities will eventually find you, and you will rot in prison for your crimes against those children that you abused,
or you might get your dick cut off and shoved inside of your disgusting mouth while hanging by the neck

so now that we got that established,
metron aka laser
tell us how did you started to sexually abuse young girls and boys working with them as a music teacher, you evil pedo

« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2022, 05:21:24 AM »
Gotta give it to ya, kiddo. You were right about Jackstar.

You're like an authority procedure.

Re: WARRRNING !!! - Metron, the pedophile ex-music teacher !!!
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2022, 05:32:02 AM »
metron,
stop lying you disgusting pedophile trash,
your posting history here gives away several times that you are a metron,
for example...
in one of your posts when confronted by copule of other posters about being metron
...you (same as now)
you denied that you know who metron is because as you stated: "metron was before my times"
yet....several posts later you were referring to things about other topic and other poster
who was posting at the same time metron was very active on azz's boards (i think this one is 3rd incarnation)

if you never knew who metron was, then
you would never refer to that topic, ever, you would have no clue about it,
but i guess you couldn't help yourself (and you as always) you had to inject your stupid 5 cents into the conversations of others,

metron, you disgusting pedo,
you are trying very hard to hide your previous metron posting style,
but looking at your posting history here
there are things that you posted that metron was posting,
all criminals sooner or later will start making mistakes,
letting their guard down, and you already did, you subhuman evil pedo trash 

don't worry metron the pedophile,
authorities will eventually find you, and you will rot in prison for your crimes against those children that you abused,
or you might get your dick cut off and shoved inside of your disgusting mouth while hanging by the neck

so now that we got that established,
metron aka laser
tell us how did you started to sexually abuse young girls and boys working with them as a music teacher, you evil pedo

Someone take away your cap gun? What next, your security towel, your Binky?

But tell me more how much you love METRON. His exploits, his prowess, his charisma.

This deeply appeals to my inner narcissism and pleasures my ever engorged ego.

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2022, 05:55:51 PM »
As a 20yr+ friend of KDubb I would just like to say that I find all this death talk upsetting. Kdubb's doing fine and if he okays it I will post an update

« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2022, 06:04:06 PM »
As a 20yr+ friend of KDubb I would just like to say that I find all this death talk upsetting. Kdubb's doing fine and if he okays it I will post an update

???????????????

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "WHO farted in the elevator?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In Memoriam

K_Dubb

« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2022, 06:05:15 PM »

Meh, whatever. Why did he abandon Azzgab in the first place? Is he still 100% aligned with the establishment covid narrative or has he called bullshit yet?

Azzgab minds want to know. ;)

« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2022, 06:45:57 PM »

Oh good! I really didn't know. He wouldn't know who I am, our paths didn't seem to cross.

TEXAS DADDY

« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2022, 08:13:16 PM »
DAILY REMINDER
K_Dubb known as "Skinny Cookie" in pedophile community in Seattle and on social media is fucking dead.
He was tracked down and murdered for his pedo crimes by "Fat Bois".
His dick was cut off and shoved into his mouth, he himself was hanged by the neck.
He will not sexually abuse children again. Ever!!
That piece of shit was dealt with.

Other pedos will be eventually tracked down also, and brutally disposed off as well.

« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2022, 11:27:07 PM »
The Dubbster said it's ok so here's what happened

You'll remember that after getting xavved he had some side effects. These worsened to the point where he was bed-ridden and as a result, he gained a lot of weight. To the point where mobility scooters and elasticated waistbands(his worst fear) were a necessity. He gave up a lot of things he found enjoyable like baking and forumming

Fortunately there were some benefits to being xavved as well. While thumbing through a back-issue of Operetta Quarterly he noticed some unusual stirrings upon seeing a picture of Katherine Jenkins. Long story/short, he's now married with a little Dubblet on the way.

Luckily he's on the mend and lost a bit of weight. He's started a new life in Mexico and as such would like to leave a lot of his old life (rest stops, amyl nitrate, Gab forums) behind. He's flattered by everybody's concern(especially pate) and asked me to thank you from the bottom of his (now enlarged) heart