Author Topic: Mysterious Disappearances  (Read 23302 times)

Re: The Mysterious Disappearance of K_Dubb
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2021, 12:24:43 PM »
Don't worry; two more weeks and I will be out of your hair 😱

Alright. While searching my old posts to be sure of the dates that I went to visit my "covid cousin" I ran across this post from Dubb. Sure enough- he was last seen two weeks later. So it seems that it was a planned departure.

Leaves even more mystery. WTF. He was not abducted by queer bigfeet.

This is even more disturbing when we look at that emoji with a closer eye.

And his avatar had become increasingly deranged.

The symbol two flags below the Christian Faith flag is the VALKNUT.

The Valknut (pronounced: val-knoot) is a symbol in Nordic mythology depicting three interlocked triangles. The name ‘Valknut’ is a modern word, meaning ‘slain warrior knot’, and was created recently in the Norwegian language. The Valknut symbol itself, however, dates back to ancient times and relates to the cult of the dead.

Symbols like the Valknut can carry great significance and a hidden depth of emotion for many people. Their meanings can become convoluted over time and often represented notions which seem extraordinary or even supernatural to us today. The ancient Nordic shamans left us the Valknut as a symbol of their magic. The Valknut is a reminder of their power, the power to control the path of destiny!

https://mythology.net/norse/norse-concepts/valknut/

WOTR was naturally curious from the beginning.

What happens in two more weeks? Does your fairy godmother find you a pumpkin and some mice?

It sounds like he was having dreadful nightmares.

That is when all the vaxxed are supposed to turn to zombies and die off, it will start with mental confusion and aggression and we will turn on each other with terrible slaughter until giant worms erupt from our brains and our bellies and we can do nothing about it because we have no horse paste  :(

You hear predictions from two weeks (the standard can-kicking the Qtards are used to by now) to six years, apparently the average time for succumbing to a prion disease.  It means the vaxx argument is won, most people think it is effective (>70% eligible vaxxed in this country) are invested in the idea of collective responsibility and protecting society as a whole (since the vast majority of vaxxed are at no personal risk from covid) and nothing short of serious long-term side effects will change the picture.  You can see fantasists like Jacky and Laser cheering for it like the ghouls they are, retards.

It's the same reason people are claiming prominent facebook antivaxxers are being targeted by the Deep State who follow them to Dairy Queen and surreptitiously spritz them with coof, things look really bad so it must be antifa.  Just like the Capitol riot.

Somehow i feel responsible. I never meant to cause him so much worry.

But he was starting to realize some unpleasant realities.

I don't know; the head of Pfizer has been pushing boosters as expected but it's still up in the air what the FDA will do.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/13/covid-booster-shots-data-shows-third-shots-not-appropriate-at-this-time-scientists-conclude.html

Of course there is a lot of money flying around, those vaxx clinics in the early stages were practically predatory when they had leftover shots to give out, you could see the dollar signs floating over unvaxxed heads.  But in capitalism the impulse to help is inextricably linked to the impulse to sell -- Desantis pushing Regeneron, that FLCCCC pushing ivermectin and by the way they can hook you up with some too -- it is all scamming at some level.

You guys make some good points -- it is social engineering, it is about money, it is fear propaganda designed to drive behavior, it is a case for what Big Government can do (there was even an article in The Atlantic right when covid first started to that effect, they're not trying to hide it) -- but that doesn't change whether the vaccine is effective either as personal protection or, with wide distribution, at keeping cases down generally.  All you have to do is look at a map of vaccination and case rates to see that, whatever else it is, the vaxx does work, i. e. it is primarily a good product.  Whatever else it is, is extraneous noise.  And there are enough people who probably should have taken it, who let their politics dictate their assessments of personal risk, whose decision-making was fundamentally incompetent, to point out as suckers who should have known better.

The only thing that will turn this around is some long-term side effect, which is why Jacky and Laser are hoping for that, where you guys get to point and laugh and say ha ha you were right.  But the other thing to hope for is for the vaxx rate to get high where they can no longer say it is a pandemic of the unvaxxed, where there are as many vaccinated old folks in Emergency as unvaxxed.  That nearly happened here in Seattle, the state withheld reporting for a few weeks (they were working on the report) when the percentage of vaccinated in the hospital was around 40% and only released it when it got back down with an influx of rural unvaxxed -- I see them gaming the numbers.  But that takes a vaxx rate of about 85%, if you look at here and other countries; it's probably why England ditched their vaccine passport, the case for blaming the unvaxxed wasn't as clear, breakthrough infections form too high a percentage of the hospitalized.  We are a long way from that in most places, and there are a lot of unvaxxed fatties to burn through before natural immunity levels reach their equivalent.

I tried to make light of his derision.

Two weeks advance notice for the apocalypse is far too alarmist.
Zombies and ghouls won't likely appear until at least Halloween.

However it may seem, I am not cheerful. I am not gloating.
Nor I am denigrating authorities such as Dr. Malone.

Nor am I calling anyone a retard for doing so.

But he was becoming seriously delusional.

US panel backs COVID-19 boosters only for elderly, high-risk

More proof that you guys don't know what you're talking about.  I can't wait to read the conspiracy spin on this, here, I'll even help!

1.  Secret dangerous side effects that only they know (the "lack of safety data") have come to light, probably in the area of the 🔥balls🔥
2.  They are wary of creating super-super-immune people who will breed even deadlier variants and shed spike protein like lawn sprinklers
3.  The researchers did not study the deleterious effects of virtue-signalling possible in triple-shotted Americans, I think my heart would explode of its own superabundant virtue if I had to spend another few days under the weather simply to protect other people
4.  The third shot is the kill shot and we will get suspicious if we all die at once, better send the olds to their doom first so it will look more natural
5.  They are all secretly red-pilled pony bois and are preparing a stunning announcement on the efficacy of horse paste, public backlash against the Biden administration and the Jews for pushing the homojuice instead of good honest horse paste will result in Trump being reinstalled by general acclaim (this is for you Q peeps)
6. Something to do with 🔥balls🔥

And being picked on mercilessly was taking its toll.

No I am fighting a nest of recalcitrant antivaxxers who stubbornly resist my virtue-signalling hell-bent on dosing themselves with patent medicine and horse paste and, thrilling as it is to strut my moral superiority, it is very wearing and sometimes after I post I have to lie down for a bit from the sheer exuberance of it all.

Maybe he just didn't like us any more.

Somebody has to speak up for the establishment of you guys would be shooting yourselves up with god only knows what and sharing your supplement regimens and shining UV lights up your hoohoos, it’s like half the country has discovered the wonderful world of Alternative Health for the first time and you are Babes in the woods.  oMG doctors don’t agree!  Omg big pharma wants me on chemo but this nice young homeopath says all I need is baking soda!  You’ve turned into a bunch of hypochondriacal old women on me and I don’t like it  >:(

Something sounded seriously wrong.

Yes that is very fash-y, excellent composition!  When I see it I sense the anger slowly rising within me and I just want to bash the fash, bash them all, bash bash bash or it could just be the vaxx rage talking

We began to see the heart of the problem.

Sir, I am sure you are right.  The answer is probably psychological, as the superego became convinced of its virtue it overwhelmed the anti-authoritarian id compelling me to rage against anyone who did not share in my sense of superiority.  I blush to admit that I fantasized particularly about @Master Trollda and how satisfying it would be to hold him down and vaxx the bejeezus out of him  :-[

Looking at the country as a whole it is not difficult to see other such cases among the vaxxed possessed by their own virtue, the thing is clearly contagious, and it is best that I quarantine myself lest I infect others with my persecutory zeal.

My plea for some objective argument fell on deaf ears.

How are we, the skeptical and the hesitant, to evaluate an article like this?
Simply discredit the source and walk away, which is easy enough in this case.
Go off dancing happily into horse paste, fireballs and Qtard territory.
Place our faith in the powers that be and dutifully ignore the questioning.
Write paeans to our glorified masters and revel in our self-righteous wisdom.

Enlighten us. Show us the error of our ways.

There is no getting around this degree of contempt.

Nah I like my version with the worms coming out of our heads better.

I like reading this mythology because it reveals the progress as reality penetrates your primitive slug-brains, for example the first bit of folklore you posted acknowledges that the vaxx “may appear to be effective for a time” (i. e. yeah it does kind of work) and this one instead of all of us dying off quickly at least graciously permits us vaxxed enough time on earth to shove you piggies in the ovens before we croak, which is very thoughtful.

His days were numbered and he knew it.

YASS bring it fat boi!!! I am only sorry that with the prions roaring through my brain I will not be alive to see it, or, if I am still breathing, will be strapped to a bed spitting out cauliflower purée and more interested in whether they will bring chocolate or vanilla pudding for dessert than who the president is 😥

Don’t pay any attention to me babe I got the vaxx rage and just lash out randomly like Tourette’s as the worms burrow deeper into my brain 😱 Oh where oh where is a hunky cowboy with some horse paste

Until he became completely unintelligible.

☕️ 🫖 🧇 🥷 ⛓🪠!

That was his last day.

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2021, 06:14:24 PM »
He was not abducted by queer bigfeet.

Imagine that happening in this day and age. I bet you thought We were an enlightened species. (My father was a baller drunk and my mother was a “kind-of-sure but not a junky-junkie“ for Earth cookies. (And maybe licking an Irish rope to enable actions of a coital Knature At Knightly status, my hand to God. She had a real creepy look on her face one time when she told me about being molested on a school bus.) That doesn't disqualify me from traveling through time; it frankly enables it. Punies just can't even.) Have you ever seen a movie called, “A Boy And His Dog”? I don't even have a dog here. Thank God for this cat and my Pixel Google 3A or I'd be completely forced to upgrade against my will every night and then go to bed without supper. Flying or bombing? I of course can do either, that's why I'm here—TODDLER TOTALLY TNESERP—and so what better idea for the future of a yuge mana—tee than to deny reality. I'm getting the nightsweats just thinking about how awesome it is for everyone already.

Tedious. It's been like 5 months now—the hard way. These CB's be cray-cray, squawking their sitting bull’s shitty advice & thinking that they're getting away with any of this for a minute. They're already gift-wrapped, and not one of them can tell the truth for a minute without it having to take a s*** immediately afterwards.

Yes, that's right: I said “take.”

And being picked on mercilessly was taking its toll.

Hey, you know what? You go fucking f*** him, f*** you, I'm grateful and I invited him to a party and even though Grapefruit wasn't real (or even a hologram yet), wasn't serious (she was smarter at 21) and he thought I was a (blank) and both of them were making fun of me—I wonder if either of them knew how to spell “annelid” at that point—my offer was sincerely genuine. So if he can't handle being picked on or couldn't handle it, maybe he reincarnated in an adorable little country public school. Have you checked all the c**** little country public schools in your area? Maybe there's one hiding under a rock in Iraq?
Maybe he just didn't like us any more.

I never “liked” ewe. Bitches just been forcing the lamb with their little bitchy orange copper and black obsidian mind control books. (Dragon tech is always n*slavery tech, have you ever even seen their thumbs? A T-Rex is more confident with a pencil, but the only thing that can write either follows below or goes in one ear and out the other.)

Something sounded seriously wrong.

Just think, there's an entire planet of people that are this obnoxious. Imagine their Museum of Vogon Literature.

IMAGINE IT IN CINDERS. END OF LINE.

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2021, 06:20:27 PM »
I never “liked” ewe.

There is an ignore list. Just use it if that’s the case.

Re: Mysterious Disappearances
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2021, 08:22:40 PM »
Colonel Knutz got off the boat. He shoulda listened to Chef(ist). You never get off the boat

Probably doing nude taichi in the depths of the PNW rainforests as we speak. The horror...the horror

Re: The Mysterious Disappearance of Kallistos—TRIP ROPE TRAP
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2021, 08:37:29 PM »

There's a typo in the above post that changes what would have been a Royal Edict commanding the TOTAL destruction of your world—totes, Witches... RESPECT—INTO MERELY A FANCIFUL STAGE PLAY WRITTEN BY A WRITER PRETENDING TO BE AN ACTOR WHO WAS PRETENDING YOU COULDN'T HAVE DONE BOTH IN THE FIRST PLACE ANYWAY.

Let that sink in while you're finding the typo(s). When you do, Douche Master: CALL ME. (You have more than enough time to comply, which, for ewe, is NOT a blessing.)

CALL ME ANYTHING AT ALL.
CALL ME ANYTIME.
CALL ME DINNER.
Just ring 362-[CLAS] six ATE;
RAWR (Burp.)

(Abos & Jews are welcome; but a SIGNED authorization from a spice dock Jap doctor and a Spanish Cocker Spaniel DANGER ROOM TRAINING PROTOCOL Veteran DElivery DRiver will be req’d in order to proceed... although oboviously... practice makes PERFECT. (Needless to say: notarized.)

You want to get collect all the Stars, don't you? THIS IS THE ONLY WAY SEVENWARD. A simple wife swap isn't going to cut it this time, Team Tough Goy. You deal with Her and IT, & You can't deal with Me?

Weak.)

The collar will have to wait; I have to take a shot. Slop will not count in The Final Round, and Ewe have too much riding on this; did You just hope that I'm going to kill myself in the bathroom and all of your problems will go away?

Fat chance. Why would I know anything about “hope?” I barely know anything about Faith-or-Hope Hicks after already blanking them both. TO DEATH.

In order to truly Know someone, one must know them to The Pain... and then some, Handsome. The fruit of Your problems contain the seeds of Your growth. In other words: Your ass is grass and I am the Czari La Boom–Ba—pot, kettle, *AND* pressure cooker. I'm not a lawn mower. I'm not a bong. I'm not even a bhang.

MULTI BIG BOTTOM BOOM PASS. And I'll be commandeering those nutshells now, Christ, Chester—You don't even know what to do with them, and She has no interest in being told, or even shown anything “new,” unless it comes in the shape of Her Father and His wino whole-box-of-cigar-chompers Parsley-tongued mouth.

At least you have to imagine the smell. Ugh, Rose. You know, if wishes were horses... then sharks would eat them too. Not just without a second thought, but without any ThoughT at all.

And now you know when, where—and How—I'm aT. END OF LINE (typos are cats, and if you don't close that broken jaw hinge of Yours before letting all of that all sink in, You're likely to let a mouse run in, right down to Sphincter No. Nine).

Tragic. Savage. This isn't Hell... it's Hungarian Hell, Officer. Were you even born here? Whose kid are you? Do you even have Jurisdiction? (I'm not asking, for the record.)

Hang on, I'm not ready to make my ruling, I'm going to have to build again. Belch.

BRAAAAAPS. (My God—this s*** closet is filled with Editors.)

A Jew Dictator: owe You Tea.

Colonel Knutz

Remember I said, “call me anything”? Yeah, scratch that, don't call me that. Stick to calling cabochons as if they were Jerns, that's apparently what you're good for, although I think we can add "saying sorry" to The List.

And, That is 1 (one) sad List. Sad!

Just use it if that’s the case.

Careful, astute readers of this website, and its precedent articles of historical record, will recall that I used the Buddies list as my Ignore list.

Go ahead and wonder why, while I stare at Someone's ass. {Who? When? Where? Why? What?) I don't care that you never stand up anymore, that's been fixed in place.

And Quite A D—Lite Full Show.

GOD WINS, and the reason why is because I didn't get out and push. I stayed on My Mark.

(The rest of you can just let it go. Cool, huh? WELCOME TO THE PLEASUREDOME PROTOCOL. (P comes right before Q on half of your worlds, and on the other half, it comes right after.)

Eye can handle both doors; Limbaugh *and* Massengill. Go ahead, it's all right, you can be jelly—and you will be, if you're not prepared before this planet starts moving at super aluminum speeds. Trust Me.

Why would I bother lying to sheep? Would a Shepherd do that? Well I'm not a sheep-f****** shepherd, now am I.)

/BREAK. (Hi, I'm Jack, I like to write, and let me tell you: it takes a lot of neurotransmitters to do this s***, but it takes even more to do it write and not lose my f****** mind or die laughing at plebs. I also like to study occult sciences and innovate on proven technologies.

Long walks on the beach are strictly optional, but sadly have not become a mandatory part of my research corpus, to the grim dismay of SONAR technicians everywhere, everywhen... EVERYONE.

And now here's Azzerae, who's going to turn all that—My last five (5) Polish posts, that is—into a gangsta rap set to the musical stylings of Julie Andrews. I can't hardly wait. (You haven't seen it yet, cuz it's in Your Future, but believe me: the opera is incredible.)) cosin5.5

Re: The Mysterious Disappearance of Kallisti@hell.com
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2021, 08:41:38 PM »
There is an ignore list.

I blanked (PROT)’s controlling memory engrams. Give It a shot.

What could go wrong? Heh heh.

Re: The Mysterious Disappearance of Kumquat
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2021, 11:24:38 PM »
What could go wrong? Heh heh.

Okay, so, to begin with, I fell asleep during orientation during the first day at Quantum Entanglement School.

Secondly, She looks all right to me. (AND HOW.) Who cares that I didn't get a waiver signed? (CLASSIFIED.) Beings such S/HE/IT and I are (GARÇON, PLEASE DELIVER 2 COPIES OF THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION TO TABLES 56 THROUGH AND INCLUSIVE OF TABLE 89.) do not require such Puny, low vibration, materialistic, false truth & glittery A.I. Constructicon deceptive practice. Ethical concerns? You want to ask me about ethical concerns?

I'm on it. Signed, Kudos.

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2021, 08:09:58 AM »
Imagine that happening in this day and age. I bet you thought We were an enlightened species. (My father was a baller drunk and my mother was a “kind-of-sure but not a junky-junkie“ for Earth cookies. (And maybe licking an Irish rope to enable actions of a coital Knature At Knightly status, my hand to God. She had a real creepy look on her face one time when she told me about being molested on a school bus.) That doesn't disqualify me from traveling through time; it frankly enables it. Punies just can't even.) Have you ever seen a movie called, “A Boy And His Dog”? I don't even have a dog here. Thank God for this cat and my Pixel Google 3A or I'd be completely forced to upgrade against my will every night and then go to bed without supper. Flying or bombing? I of course can do either, that's why I'm here—TODDLER TOTALLY TNESERP—and so what better idea for the future of a yuge mana—tee than to deny reality. I'm getting the nightsweats just thinking about how awesome it is for everyone already.

Tedious. It's been like 5 months now—the hard way. These CB's be cray-cray, squawking their sitting bull’s shitty advice & thinking that they're getting away with any of this for a minute. They're already gift-wrapped, and not one of them can tell the truth for a minute without it having to take a s*** immediately afterwards.

Hey, you know what? You go fucking f*** him, f*** you, I'm grateful and I invited him to a party and even though Grapefruit wasn't real (or even a hologram yet), wasn't serious (she was smarter at 21) and he thought I was a (blank) and both of them were making fun of me—I wonder if either of them knew how to spell “annelid” at that point—my offer was sincerely genuine. So if he can't handle being picked on or couldn't handle it, maybe he reincarnated in an adorable little country public school. Have you checked all the c**** little country public schools in your area? Maybe there's one hiding under a rock in Iraq?
I never “liked” ewe. Bitches just been forcing the lamb with their little bitchy orange copper and black obsidian mind control books. (Dragon tech is always n*slavery tech, have you ever even seen their thumbs? A T-Rex is more confident with a pencil, but the only thing that can write either follows below or goes in one ear and out the other.)

Just think, there's an entire planet of people that are this obnoxious. Imagine their Museum of Vogon Literature.

Mr. Wik was a man of impregnable resources. He could handle himself in a schoolyard of your choice. Perhaps a tad tight financially, though, and easily coerced into a life of deceit and agitprop. May your rocks be as genuine as your sarcasm.

And I do remember "A Boy and his Dog". I also remember "Star Man's Son" from a schoolyard eons ago. You wanted a baseline, right? Before Heather snapped her cat o' nine tails.

For your literary pleasure, then, you may peruse the following master conspiracy lesson. This is what real output looks like. Just don't refer to it as AI incarnate. No one will believe you.

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2021, 08:23:06 AM »
You know... Maybe his "Soros bucks" were set to run out when he posted that he was going to stop in 2 weeks? Maybe he knew he was set to receive his last cheque?

Dubb- If you are reading this, tell Soros to start paying you again. Really, I was This close I---I to joining Antifa. Just another year or two of interactions would have convinced me. If they say that you were not productive enough here, MD can vouch that you were slowly turning everybody here gay liberal.

Questions remain though. How did he get involved with the sordid affair? How much was he being paid? And what will happen if and when he transgresses his NDA?

This is some interesting disclosure on How Trolls Control an Internet Forum.

Re: Mysterious Disappearances
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2021, 08:40:35 AM »
Code: [Select]
https://youtu.be/vlwDPjsHmnQ

pate/?K_Dubb?POW/MIA? 2024
"WHO shat in the interregnum?" & "?WHO farted in the elevator?"

Re: The Mysterious Reappearance of K_Dubb
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2021, 03:23:09 AM »
The Ghost of Christmas Past!

PS: Who is, was or could be Adam Stinson?

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2021, 11:17:35 AM »
Just to keep it all in one place.

Word!

Okay, so, to begin with, I fell asleep during orientation during the first day at Quantum Entanglement School.

Secondly, She looks all right to me. (AND HOW.) Who cares that I didn't get a waiver signed? (CLASSIFIED.) Beings such S/HE/IT and I are (GARÇON, PLEASE DELIVER 2 COPIES OF THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION TO TABLES 56 THROUGH AND INCLUSIVE OF TABLE 89.) do not require such Puny, low vibration, materialistic, false truth & glittery A.I. Constructicon deceptive practice. Ethical concerns? You want to ask me about ethical concerns?

I'm on it. Signed, Kudos.

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2022, 03:20:52 AM »
Agent Knut may or may not have had access to the Playbook, but he couldn't afford to still be around when the shit starts hitting the fan.

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2022, 03:43:00 AM »
Agent Knut may or may not have had access to the Playbook, but he couldn't afford to still be around when the shit starts hitting the fan.

https://youtube.com/shorts/k9dCBIAzhVo?feature=share

Jackstar’s new nickname is 💩✨

Hoax ❌.                 /                Truth ✅

TEXAS DADDY

Re: Yawnstar is a DOLT - The Mysterious Disappearance of K_Dubb
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2022, 04:02:08 AM »

HEY SHIT FOR BRAINS, Yawnstar ,NOT THAT I'M READING YOUR MENTALLY ILL BULLSHIT, JUST GLANCING AT IT
WHY DO YOU USE FUCKING ***** ON SOME WORDS.
WHAT, ARE YOU TRYING TO BE CLEAN AND PURE.
FUCKING POSER.

YOUR USE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS FUCKING PATHETIC.
YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUE COHERENTLY EXPRESSING YOUR THOUGHTS.
VERBAL COHERENCY IS NOT YOUR FORTE, YOU MENTALLY ILL DOLT.

THIS ZuluGab JOINT ALLOWS FOR CUSS WORDS, SO DON'T BE SOME SHITHEAD ACTING LIKE A SNOWFLAKE, SOIBOY.
OR TYPE THE CUSS WORDS, OR TYPE SOFTER VERSIONS OF THEM, AND DROP YOUR FUCKING IDIOTIC ***** SHIT.
FUCKFACE!!!