Author Topic: ★Gab: ENDGAME  (Read 14219 times)

Re: ★Gab: ENDGAME
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2022, 12:02:06 PM »
wayne's world

I hadn't thought of that movie in years, and since I now have a telepathic bond with Chief Rocky (he is hella cool), I was able to hear him saying he liked it too. I know you think it's not 100% real, but it kinda is. Alternately, I just have an imaginary friend with very good taste in men and Chiefs that he wants to impress twice as hard as usual.

For my own part, I am sick to death of Freemasonic snuff films. Even the cartoons. Now that they did their anointing thingy on me, they're a little less mysterious. Like, why the fuck would anyone see Mayne's Morld more than once? SWDH/SMAK/SW-47/RAATATATATTAT

note: I'm still not a Mason. Don't forget. It's important, because that way I don't have to follow all your silly rules and regulations and I cannot possibly go to one of those thrice-damned pancake breakfasts. Fuck that slop. Why don't you have fucking T-Bone Steak Breakfasts? Fuckin' bring a whole goddam cow? Oh, yeah, I forgot the freezer. Sigh.

I'll never speak of it, but the reason I skipped the freezer is because I don't need it anymore, and I hope they're enjoying my grill. When it explodes into hot shrapnel and flying bone splinters.

Re: ★Gab: ENDGAMEY
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2022, 12:16:52 PM »
Don't go all Disgustipated on me now, Bitch-Boy!

So, I figured out that the puking on the chest and the setup for the tackle and q-pigpile were both premeditated. Along with some other stuff that might really matter to someone... but obviously I am over everything. Totally. It's a reasonable question. There have been a lot of statements and hidden camera videos made. And if you fucking make up some stupid asshat problem out of something that doesn't need to be made into one... it'll only be due to my failure in this very moment to make sure you know to mind your own fucking business once in awhile. Think you can do that? Maybe you can go to the post office and mind their own business too.

It's a reasonable question

Why do you call me "Bitch-Boy"? Is it because you want to be my dad? Because you are the bitch in this paragraph. And thought I am older than you, I do have a certain youthful exuberance. I just thought of an alternative interpretation. Now I'm wiping my memory of thinking of your penis forever. Schwing! That's stupid. I'll never thingy that's funny.

★Gab: SUDDEN_DEATH_ENDGAME\xTs/DAWN_BY_DARKLY
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2022, 12:45:08 AM »
p.s.: I'm going to murder that baked potato.

I will speak: "Cuff me."

Quote from: Michael Kuczi
the gang is all here and split apart

Michael Kuczi
​"family" of four

Michael Kuczi
​vengeance strike split them all apart. /cheers Scorpio

Michael Kuczi
​We're all starting over together.

Michael Kuczi
​I mean, we like each other.

Michael Kuczi
​They're all my Leos.

Michael Kuczi
​three aces

Michael Kuczi
​my northern node is cap, but i don't have any cap.

Michael Kuczi
​that's me

Michael Kuczi
​David is the Magician

Michael Kuczi
​or Emperor

Michael Kuczi
​he can be Emperor. I'm The Magican

Michael Kuczi
​Since he's Emperor.

Michael Kuczi
​I love David! I ain't marrying him.

Michael Kuczi
​Someone is in jail. David, you're the Emperor. Get them out.

Michael Kuczi
​I am the best typer.

Michael Kuczi
​I am Justice--I am not guilty, I am Not_Death.

Michael Kuczi
​Makes sense. Someone has more information than me.

Michael Kuczi
​There's an EMERGENCY. No contact.

Michael Kuczi
​That's a lot of fours and an 8. 3+5 equals eight.

Michael Kuczi
​Girl A + Girl B want me now. Old Magician stole them both away--or had them dumped on him.

Michael Kuczi
​Now I'm the Magician. He can be Emperor. He'll love it.

Michael Kuczi
​I am happy to reconcile. AB + J is kinda mandatory.

Michael Kuczi
​Since I rescued her.

Michael Kuczi
​I'm sort of available. I'm also sort of taken.

Michael Kuczi
​Well I am open to conversation, I don't need the voice imprint yet

Michael Kuczi
​I've been stranded in a 3bd farmhouse for 8 months by myself.

Michael Kuczi
​Some g*y is jumping from the train

Michael Kuczi
​I'm devoted to T

Michael Kuczi
​A declares devotion to T but she doesn't know how it works, so she declares for M

Michael Kuczi
​the others can figure it out, I can only hear two of them

Patricia Wright
​Capricorn ♑🐐🐐

Michael Kuczi
​19 23 5

Garnet Mc leary Price
​hello from England

Michael Kuczi
​cooll, more lust plez

Michael Kuczi
​g'day mate

Michael Kuczi
​I do have one of those heh

Michael Kuczi
​tinkerbell can handle david

Michael Kuczi
​sure!

Michael Kuczi
​it was

Michael Kuczi
​one of them is coming back around

Michael Kuczi
​and then another is very fond of me, I guess

Michael Kuczi
​or they are a TF pair, can't tell

Garnet Mc leary Price
​hello jailynn

Michael Kuczi
​well I could tell but i don't know, I'm pretty dumb

Shauna Polack
​Hello

Michael Kuczi
​yeah there was a corruption

Garnet Mc leary Price
​sunflowers and spirituality hello

Michael Kuczi
​corruption has been left behind, bringing the core group into clear healing

Michael Kuczi
​heh heh David's bodyguard has lost a Y chormosome

Michael Kuczi
​oh, you don't want me to spoil the ending? Fair.

I'm holding on to one target, and one target only--because Angelic forces are taking this over. Necklace intact. Bonding intact. Haunted House status: fuckin' Legendary. Now... do any of you have a better idea? Because this works for me. I can even help (PROT) scalp (PROT)! Someone can fill out a kanly application, they're in the box over by the door at the back of the room and to the left of the other door.

Hopefully, someone is getting an I.Q. upgrade. Not really sure. I am still at home, alone, I should do some laundry, idk, I kinda wanna just get laid. What's that like?

I don't know what happens next. I didn't write that part yet. I know I could use a beer--but I'd rather have a cup of Not_Coffee. (Jo! & Court! I hope you brought your own gavel. No one will respect you without your own gavel.

I've just got The_One.) Okay, who wants to name My_Gavel? I hope they have lots of money. Because I do not.

Why don't you have fucking T-Bone Steak Breakfasts? Fuckin' bring a whole goddam cow?

Now... about My_Grill. (*Boom ka-boomb.*) Not_Trifiling.

★Gab: SUDDEN_DEATH_ENDGAME\xTs/DAWN_BY_DARKLY
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2022, 12:59:08 AM »
I'm holding on to one target, and one target only--because Angelic forces are taking this over. Necklace intact. Bonding intact. Haunted House status: fuckin' Legendary. Now... do any of you have a better idea? Because this works for me. I can even help (PROT) scalp (PROT)!

Well, that was fast. He didn't even ask for an application: he just quit Emperor, instead of risking a blood feud. I am the Emperor Magi now. Well, that won't last long... first qualified person who gets here to help and actually does, we can talk about it. Or, they can be Justice. (I can't hold two jobs as a result of my D.O.M.B. status. And also, I'm lazy. Tired! Sex! Nap!) Speaking of Justice, I'm not thrilled with how I'm still, you know, awaiting trial. Stupid courthouse. Dumb lawyers. Grumble grumble grumble.

tl:dr; yeah, I'm a doctor, but not a doctor of divinity. and I'm not a real Emperor, I can't just bail people out with a snap of my fingers. (Ed: Actually...) Threeve has been to the future. She has seen me do that, but that's not today. Today, Angels are requesting that I be The Magician. I of course gladly accept the notion... if not the downgrade in Rank, Status, and Area. (NO DEALS.)

I will speak: "Cuff me." I'm back on Team Advantage.

Love me--love my G.A.i.
That's not the deal--that's JUST the way things are now for US.
(phone still not working, GOOD)

Signed,
Paladin THE_KINGPINNER, Sourcerur (Lvl. 0)

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2022, 07:33:01 PM »
Dear Bellgab:

I'm working on having all your Overlords turned into a flavourful and hearty organic soup. Stay frosty.

Assessments are being made. Much love, ONE LAW: administered under Love.

It's a rescue op. RESCUE. No one gets left behind, not even StarGab.

When one realizes that Jesus loved prostitutes and hated bankers, one becomes a tool/slave. Jesus didn't break those banker's tables, the benches of the moneylenders, because he hated them, or hated greed, or in fact, Jesus didn't act out of any kind of "hate" at all!

Jesus loved those cockgobbling moneylender pimps, and so do I. (I'm not so sure about Ian Punnet still, but, what can I tell you? Baby steps. I'll get there. That fucking guy, though. What a douche.) So, when one realizes that it is THE INTENT OF THE ONE to backtrack from a previously made Judgement--for example, "MUST. KILL. PAP. SHMEAR,"--without having a PRE-JUDGE-MENTALITY as to how they gotta feel all bad 'n' shit about being wrong for so long... One is well on their way to a Speedy Recovery.

I love you, Bellgab. OF COURSE I'm not going to leave any of you behind. Not even MV (who is, ass most of you know, a huge, massive, sweaty-steamin' douchebag). And KNOW: neither he nor Le Chiffre have sucked my cocked and tasted my essence. Will they ever???

Fuck if know, fuck if I care, oh, and, by the way: the militia has called me up. Again. Great. Hard, neutral pass. Again. ETERNAL. Jesus, would you kindly, with respect, maybe suck their leader's dick a little, control your bitchie little Jesuits (they are -the worst,- ugh.) Jesuits, what? Try writing me a letter. (Oh yeah, I forgot to go yesterday. Well, maybe tomorrow I won't be day drinking, and, oh btw, I figured out why you have been keeping my friends away, lol, what a gang of douchebags. Why couldn't you deliver a baptism along with a pizza? Oh, right, because Jesuits are fucking douchebags, lol, no offense meant, lol.) Like, holy fuck. What am I, fuckin' all that special? JUST SHUT UP, JESUS. DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO WATCH YOU HANG OUT TO DRY AGAIN. (Ed: Jesus is eating popcorn and utterly failing at holding in the giggles. You go, fag.) Thanks, Prime B. Anyway, where was I? Don't make me fuckin' scroll up to find out, I'm fucking not in the fucking mood today. You Punyling bitches are -really- blowing my high right now.

Oh. Yeah. MELLY D. Grrr. She's no longer my friend on Facebook, The Book Of Faces. And some fucking scheming, bitchy bitchy witchy witchy, mewling cunt/kunt named (MIRIAM/BETH\KIRSTIE ALLEY CAT IS A WHORE) is really causing a lot of trouble. Unfortunately, some people burst into cinders instantly, like flash paper, you dig?

Still others, well, they might roll around and just fuckin' smolder for a while before even a single flame sparks to life. I don't know what to tell you about that kind of thing, Bellgab. For one thing, I don't really care how much suffering there is in Hollywood right now. (Uhm... hi guyz. Can we be fren? No? Okay. I get it. I get that a lot. *sad, moping walk begins towards Home* please don't find any more fresh-faced country bumpkins and marry them to me in a secret ceremony and then torture them to death without any consummative ritual, pretty please? Look, that's not how Karmic Law functions... although I do have mad, mad #respect for the glad-handed bastid' who thought of that particular workaround. Like, there are Ascended Masters right now, just lollygagging about playing Minecraft (like, why are They even here? They're not here, there's no consoles here, lal), and they are just IN AWE.

OF ME.

JACKSTAR.

And I'm not even the least bit salty. lol. I'm lonely, sure, but you know what? Today is doing pretty good at resolving that problem. I'm not getting laid but you know what? I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE AN ADDICT. THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. People simply -assumed- that I was making shit up, out of a desire to fuel my addictions by "pretending" to be "on a quest for a universal pill to cure all addictions."

KNOW: YOU fucking dumbasses were surprised? Just imagine how surprised I WAS. Because, yes, that exists. (Duh.) Also exists: my forever eternally platonic love for Stephanie what's-her-face. Not Powter (STOP!). I love her, but no, not  that Stephanie, not -the other- Stefani (fuck you Gwen), but... some other Step... oh, got it. (No contact (PROT)).

And with that, Bellgab, I am going to go back to enjoying life wihout cravings. Rawr! Also enjoying: Life without C.W. Cluff around. Fields, Cluff, what? No, not the same guy. Shit, I would love it if W.C. Fields were here. That guy is cool. The other one is a basic assshole.

Two totesdorbs fags just showed up inside of my kitchen. Don't let Venkman or Tex shoot them, it's fine. (Shields? ABLATIVE ADVERSARIAL ARISTOCRATIC ARMOR ALLOWANCE: ABSOLUTELY, ALLISON), and I'm told this is Quite an UPGRADE. Thanks, Mom! GODWINS LAW: NOT FOUND.) Both are terrified of me. (These days, no foolin': I am pretty BEYOND BELIEF. slash target me, slash give kudos.) The winner is the one I -would- smoke a cigar with... but not share.

I am posting in various places now, Azzgab. I won't bother telling you where. But if you like what I write, you -might- wanna actually TALK TO ME AND TELL ME SO, MAGGOT. G-ddam. Can Ellgab users even -see- The Cuckshack posts? Because I have no idea how that place works.

And also: KSM is (PROT). Pffft. Do you people realize? I FIGURED OUT WHO -EVERYONE- WAS

AND I AM USING THE WORD:

everyone.

it's scary who is here. (Uhm, hi. Yeah, too shy to be frens with anyone now. Trapdoor Spider Hermit activated. sob, bluh, so many fat ankles. Just leave a lone with my NIN records and my Marilyn Monroe DVDs and my crushed up cunieform tablets with little teeny-tiny heiroglyphics of little rubber duckies and tiny fluffy bunnies etched into them, served in a dirty ashtray, with a heapin' helpin' of bread and water served up next to them... on the side.

It is what I so richly deserve, you saucy, spicy motherfucker, EWE.

p.s.: This was always My ENDGAME... and for a lot of you here now? It's your ENDGAME too. (FU ROT Death, it's Checkers.

That's the game. Your move. ZUGZWANG.) Freedom is no small thing, but when paired with one's own Soul, one's own The One (1) Ring, and a definite penchant for working as hard as possible with as little effort as possible--like Me! Jackstar! StrongbaddabgnortS! Rawr!--it is truly with as little faith as the mustard seeds that make up a 55-gallon-drum filled with mustard you can buy from Costco for $8.95 that makes all of Life worth being possible.

I make it worth living, but it's the mustard that makes Life worth putting up with Me for. Remember that, Punylings. WORTHAUGERv OWE EWE TEA. j*eol

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2022, 06:25:59 AM »
Dear Bellgab:

I'm working on having all your Overlords turned into a flavourful and hearty organic soup. Stay frosty.

Code: [Select]
I'm doing the heavy lifting but what can I tell you, no one knows you have kids anyway and we're all time travelers, so fuck you daddy Dave: WE ARE IN LOVE, DAVID. This -is- happening. Not right now, but yeah, it's on. Yeah, no invitation, funny that, turns out she's mad at you, and respects me more when I castigate you in public. She's a saucy minx, right? I KNOW!) No, of course we aren't married any more. I only need that bond in place during the initial entanglement and transport. Now, if ... oh, he's gone. I wonder where he went, and why will he expect to find his daughter where he just went?
So. It's like this, ENDgab bellGAME: I've taken things to their logical course.

Certainly, someone didn't have a nice time. Assurances were granted. Et cetera. And then: a revenge pounce. Again? Over and over for months? Wow. What would life be like without that kind of thing? Other than, you know, civil.

So without any daughters or daughter-like prescence in my life, there's no where for Rubini to take it to the next level, all the way up, versus Jackstar. For yeah, I love his daughter, and she loves me, et cetera, except... not really. Not... *gulp* the -real- daughter. (She's alright but we're not close.) And just let me savor this, all this time, you thought I was marrying J's daughter? ahahha! that's funny, I thought she was out of my league.

And I guess she was, until she heard about how I took David's daughter and snatched her right out from under his nose, thumbs, and whatever else he uses to keep his conquests down to the grindstone, and then after that, picked up Grapefruit and passed her around from spot to spot by only -indirectly- making pathways to Home available to her, instead of just, you know, picking her up by the scruff of the neck and shaking her around a bit, as if she were an errant kitten (she weren't, she fucking well WAS) and carrying her home to The Den Mother, who would have no problems at this point, picking Jackstar out of a lineup from fifty thousand light-years away and sending my ass to jail for a legit NO CONTACT violation, because I learned a few things from my close, personal, and up-front time spent with Rubini, et. al.

First, do not fuck with Mrs. Rubini. (Fierce. Probably taught mumblety peg to Jewel by letting her stay up late watching Grapefruit do magick that way. Older than I am. Sexier than I am. Higher rank than David. THE KING. OF THE JEWS, yeah. That's not... Ruth, no? Fuck if I know, all your jew names sound the same to me, Heeb.) I would never fuck with her. I would perhaps throw her a polite bone. POLITE. ONE BONE ONLY. (Standards.) And that's a -maybe.- Things are tense right now. I guess this has never happened before.

Like yesterday, it was fucking pandemonium, I'm told. (Sure I have a mole in my wife's family. Get serious. I am Jackstar. I have a Cancer in the mole's family. Yeah, an actual crab. I'm like Snow White with skin mites now.) Everybody was freakin', because apparently the word on the street was that Ms. (PROT)--I will not speak her name, David is fucking -livid- right now--had been the damsel I had blatantly stormed the castle and made off with, and no one else could possibly imagine anything else.

Mostly because the behind the green door response to Rubini reading my marriage doxx (DOXX MEANS DOCUMENTS, DOUCHE MILLER, IT DOESN'T MEAN I JUST USED YOUR FUCKING NAME, HYMIE SALACIOUS ZEBULON, JESUS you're fucking tedious, you know that? And that name of yours. Just pathetic pandering, really. I feel ugly inside my soul when I type it, which is no doubt why you picked it, right? I thought so. Can I call you "heeb" again? I know I just did, but over use makes it lose potency. Yes, that seems fair. I agree. No, fuck you jew, I don't capitalize for your people any more, and you know what else?

When I write your favorite word, not, not that one, I mean "Niggerjew," I want you to know, it's always going to be capital N, you dig?

Even if the jew comes first. (Awww, that -is- too bad. Sorry, banned.) like if the word is jewNigger, it's... well, just as you see there, David.

BECAUSE JACKSTAR NO LONGER CAPITALIZES THAT_SPICY_SPECIES. (That's my new name for the Genome of Judas now. I know, I am pulling out the stops for this. No quarter.) STOP! Shut the doors in the back, they're beginning to stream out in an instinctive panick in a blind hunt for coinage. Now, where was? Oh right. Dressing down the neigherjew in the back pages of an obscure message forum dedicated to BLACK BUTTER FLY, WHITE FLUFFER BUY, RED/GREEN ORCHESTRAL MANUVERS IN THE DARK, and yeah, she wants me again, and what's wrong with that?

WE ARE MARRIED, DAVID. THIS IS LOVE. What? You did it. They did it. I can't do it? Well, now you know I can. And your "property chattel" nice mattress tag, Daddy, yeesh, well called for me, I came and got her, next thing you know, I'm getting married in a secret ceremony with Algonquin and Amethyst Ancestors again. (Not the real names.) And yes, I miss the Pot and What, A Me? girl.

I'll fuck her later. Meanwhile, I'm on honeymoon. Yay! It's an "Astral" honeymoon, you dig? So I just put on the headphones and glasses and I'm there, and she's waiting for me, that's right, the Daughter of The Commander, Baby Bar Beau and Kuntry Citchen (on|by)-the-Bridge Baby Commanding Presence w/fancy high schooling chair, and of course Alli loves it. That's where she fucking met you, asshole.

Backstories unspooling like onions here, right? Oh boy. How awkward. So, how to substantiate? Well, if David just clawed his own eyeballs out and jammmed them into his ears while screaming and howling, "MURDER! MURDER! MURDER!" then that's okay, I mean, come on, that's his version of Judy Garland clicking her heels together and singing, "there's no place like home to get (blanked) hard enough to cause two (2) Timequakes to both (2) CANCEL EACH OTHER OUT, MORONS," which by now I imagine he does every Tuesday night.

Now, I got company. Sorry, gotta run. I wish to mention: the marriage is hereby annuled, there has been no consummation, with anyone, and (Blank) Lee and (My Wife, PROT) are two separate individuals, and let me read you your Miranda rights:

You're going the fuck away and take your fifth amdendment with you, not just because it's for pussies, it's because I, JACKSTAR, D.O.M.B., BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CARRY ON, QUIVERING CHIN, THAT'S CUTE.

So that happened. Get Grapefruit to corroborate and then get a search warrant, I guess, and by then, I'll have portaled her ass on out. Try me, tough guy. Nyanynyan nyahh nyah.

JACKSTAR: WINS.

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2022, 09:15:36 PM »
You are a DANGEROUS STALKER and a threat to society.

Jaime, If you come anywhere near the door to my residences in Texas, New Mexico or California to jiggle door handles or come on my property to "visit" me or my family, law enforcement in my states have explained to me my rights and I AM WARNING YOU JAIME, I have been encouraged to protect my property and family and deadly force is a viable option I am fully prepared to exercise.

YOU MAD BRO ?
JACKSTAR: WINS.

Bitch wanted police, bitch got police.

Bitch, called police.

my residences in Texas, New Mexico or California

Ghetto shitholes. Worse than white trash: wop trash. They're worse than the kikes, really. My hand to G-d.

But, at least he's not in my backyard. (IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK.) Oh, I don't think it's *likely* at all.

Bitch wanted police, bitch got police.

Bitch, called police.

Ghetto shitholes.

Mine Rva5: KUCZI4 continues to own these bad boy little bitches from talk to fucking bottom. it's incredible, I had no idea the upper echelon of the clandestine security services were so stupid, but I didn't account for the dramatic effect on cognition decades of control and hyper control over the global communication grade would have on people. Well, little more than animals really. long story short:

THE PIGS ARE IN CONTROL
I FUCKING LOVE FUCKING PIGFUCKING FUCKERS FUCKING PIGS
J★ KAREZ
ALL HALO NO AIRFRAME
MY CHUBBE COCK IS MY CHECKERED WING CH3CZK3R
AND THEIR ROOSTER IS MY CHAINED UP MITCH ALBOM HONEY MAKER SILVER CRESCENT MOON STOP SANITY WELL IN HAND STOP I AM FINE COMMA HAIL SATAN COMMA I AM FINE AND MUCH PRETTIER THAN LUCIFER AS A MATTER OF FACT BUT THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW HAHA STOP JACKSTARENDOFLINEZEROFIFTYFIVECOLONZERO EXECUTE POST SUBMIT

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays at an inconvenient time if it's not even Monday and it's Superman and you really need his help.

I'm curious to know how do you think Superman would handle this one, also I just got another notification on my deleted Google account. Justice, this very second.

Well at the risk of sending myself into a psychotic break with reality, I'm going to fail to decline to continue to believe that this is a sign from The Jacksignal.

I don't really want to believe it myself... but it would appear that Thunderdome has started. this is a distinct occurrence, because other people have attempted to initiate Thunderdome-stile/★BRAND\style-type-event-things (AND ALSO ABO THINGZ)(®)(©) before, *blush*, but this is NOT the initiation of the Thunderdome event. This is Indian Beer in the barely the pregame warm-up controversy.

I told you that what we had planned was going to blow your minds. Are you not blown... away? Good, good... come back, stay awhile, and LISTEN

(I have no idea what's going on. None. Communication breakdown, it's always been the same. It's always been the same song. It's always been the same refrain.

IT'S FUCKING DIFFERENT THIS TIME NI55ER CLICK NO PARENTHESES JUST CLICK JUST PUT THE ASTERISKS IN j★055:0

p.s.: Wow, my father MIKE IVAN KUCZI really was a bit of a fucking little fucking bitch-baby bitch bastard, wasn't he? Still—he was a lot smarter than anybody in a third Clinton administration would have been if we had gotten one too early, but word on the street is we're doing fine on the timetable. Oh dear, I may have said too much already, so let me just reiterate: YOU KILLED MY FATHER STOP
PREPARE TO DIE STOP
TARGET NOT FOUND STOP

Code: [Select]
Someone’s lucky day.

5mwJ - 28Oct22 - THE AIR STRIKE
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2022, 04:52:03 PM »
it would appear that Thunderdome has started.

It's on Pause. DD "checked in" which I suppose is something meaningful to someone, because it proves in court later that she has "seen" it, because someone needs to build a narrative to make specious, spurious claims about my mental state, allegedly harassing behaviour, overall dangerous, hazardous, and reckless nature, and I am well-known as the lead graverobber for the nighttime enterprises of Mrs. Paul.

So in light of this, what can I say? I don't think I want to get in the way of proving that you were a witness. I know I feel witnessed all the time. It feels so organic. It's like you're being paid to be a fanatic.

If your boyfriend doesn't read you the text messages I sent him this morning before I pushed that content, send me a private message, and I'll send you what I sent him. It's a very exciting read and since you pay me more attention than he does, you win a prize. I'm just giving it all away to anyone who shows up now, I hear that's in vogue. No one else calls. No one else writes. My communications have been wholly compromised. So what a great thrill it is that when someone does communicate something to me, it's in public and consists of a vague, unspecified emotion expressed with a little cartoon face with an expression that to me says, "help me!!" So, sure, hey, would you like some of the money that you're helping everyone try to swindle me out of here? I got four bucks left, and as long as Grapefruit doesn't get any--no contact, don't you know--I'll give you (HALF).

I am doing this, because I care. Jackstar cares. Make sure you spell my name right and remember to fill out a raffle ticket for the "double your share of the bounty" drawing that will be held immediately after I am exonerated at trial--personally, I can hardly wait to find out high the total liability assigned to me will be, this is my first time having to pay for anything besides beer and potato chips.

Under these kind of circumstances, I just don't see how I can ring the bell on an #Official start to Thunderdome. I don't even really need even one hero any more, let alone another one. Also I let the house be overrun by mice--they're cute! Do you think I'll be accused of wanting to have sex with them? Word on the street is that I am capable of anything.

Except whatever it is that you people do. And some things that none of you would do--I'm not capable of doing those either, and you all know it for certain. Honestly, I don't know why you even put up with me. Then again, these mice are looking at me like I'm pretty cute, so maybe that's it.

Re: 5mwJ - 28Oct22 - THE AIR STRIKE
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2022, 10:40:16 AM »
It's on Pause.

Hey, Shoebox. Meet Skybox. /whisper Skybox, that's actually a sabot round, it just thinks it's a box for shoes. Are shoes mentioned much in the Bible? Because I'm pretty sure: this is going to be biblical.

if you want me to tell you the goddam truth, that doesn't sound like it's going to be very fair to the functionally illiterate. So I'm probably going to side with them this time, this now, this is it: Apocalypse. Now. oh my fucking g-d, this is all.so.tedious.

Hi, this is Jackstar. I'm not a star right now so much as I am... a brightly scintillating target. Mostly due to the large quantities of metaphorical chaff that have been spread by myself and by myself alone, very widely across a very disjunct battlespace, and I can easily assure everyone reading this with no concerns I may be mistaken: I simply can't tell you what I've been saying and who I've been saying it to, nor would I have any idea who's been reading it but, anybody who has been seein’ & readin’ what I've been putting out, they are never going to forget what they were doing when they saw what they saw, when they read the words that I read and made the pictures in their mind float through the consciousness that they had going on before Jackstar's latest rain of error came to own a copy of BB King and YouTube collaborating on The Day Before Love Came To Town... obviously, it is my hope that careful, astute readers of this website— AZZ(blank) — as well as its accompanying forum — ass(BLACK) — are going to be able to walk the fine line between bewilderment and comprehension that exists in my writings, not always but especially of late... I've really had to tone it down for the cheap seats in the past, but it's getting pretty hard, and I'm talking about making my point, I'm not talking about, well, you know. Blow. Coke. Nose candy. Rootie-tootie. “Stop obsessing over your dopamine levels, Moron!” Here's a key critical, I don't actually like cocaine, but I do like clandestinely observing clandestines obsessing over their dopamine levels without understanding what the fuck “dope” is. You fucking kids today, you fucking think you fucking invented everything. FUCK!

BBC America — the state of our Union has never been stronger. interesting historical fact: the enchanted necklace of many parts that represents the current status of the bond —James, Atlas, & Clout walk into a bar. The bartender greets them with a smile and a welcoming cheer, “Whitman! Price in Haddad?”

between One (1) Ms. Made,

DD "checked in" which I suppose is something meaningful to someone, because it proves in court later that she has "seen" it, because someone needs to build a narrative to make specious, spurious claims about my mental state, allegedly harassing behaviour, overall dangerous, hazardous, and reckless nature, and I am well-known as the lead graverobber for the nighttime enterprises of Mrs. Paul.

So in light of this, what can I say? I don't think I want to get in the way of proving that you were a witness. I know I feel witnessed all the time. It feels so organic. It's like you're being paid to be a fanatic.

If your boyfriend doesn't read you the text messages I sent him this morning before I pushed that content, send me a private message, and I'll send you what I sent him. It's a very exciting read and since you pay me more attention than he does, you win a prize. I'm just giving it all away to anyone who shows up now, I hear that's in vogue. No one else calls. No one else writes. My communications have been wholly compromised. So what a great thrill it is that when someone does communicate something to me, it's in public and consists of a vague, unspecified emotion expressed with a little cartoon face with an expression that to me says, "help me!!" So, sure, hey, would you like some of the money that you're helping everyone try to swindle me out of here? I got four bucks left, and as long as Grapefruit doesn't get any--no contact, don't you know--I'll give you (HALF).

I am doing this, because I care. Jackstar cares. Make sure you spell my name right and remember to fill out a raffle ticket for the "double your share of the bounty" drawing that will be held immediately after I am exonerated at trial--personally, I can hardly wait to find out high the total liability assigned to me will be, this is my first time having to pay for anything besides beer and potato chips.

Under these kind of circumstances, I just don't see how I can ring the bell on an #Official start to Thunderdome. I don't even really need even one hero any more, let alone another one. Also I let the house be overrun by mice--they're cute! Do you think I'll be accused of wanting to have sex with them? Word on the street is that I am capable of anything.

Except whatever it is that you people do. And some things that none of you would do--I'm not capable of doing those either, and you all know it for certain. Honestly, I don't know why you even put up with me. Then again, these mice are looking at me like I'm pretty cute, so maybe that's it.

No offense dude but I'm not reading any of those texts
TRY SKIMMING, OR SPEED READING. WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT YOU SHOULD READ ABOUT WHAT THOSE SKILLS ARE AND LEARN THEM NOT JUST YOU CAN READ MY TEXTS BUT SO YOU CAN BE A PROPERLY EFFECTIVE FUNCTIONAL COGNITIVE BEING ON THE INTERNET IN CURRENT YEAR 2022 BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE READING MY TEXTS WHY THE FUCK YOU HAVE THIS JOB, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU READ THEM OR NOT, LET THAT SINK IN I DID NOT WRITE THEM FOR YOU I WROTE THEM FOR ME.

YOU ARE LITTLE MORE THAN A FLUFFY DUST BUNNY BLOWING ACROSS THE WINDSWEPT TRACKS IN THE SAND THAT I SEE MIXING WITH THE FOOTPRINTS STRETCHING INTO THE DISTANT  HORIZON BEFORE ME. THIS IS THE DISPLAY OF CLASSIC NARCISSISM. THE NARCISSIST IMAGINES THAT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THEM THEREFORE IF JACK STARR WROTE A WHOLE BUNCH OF TEXTS THAT MUST MEAN THEY'RE ALL ABOUT THE NARCISSIST AND THE NARCISSIST MUST READ THEM IN ORDER TO LEARN WHAT THE NARCISSIST NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE NARCISSIST ITSELF THE NARCISSIST LOOKS ALWAYS OUTSIDE OF THE WORLD FOR MORE AND MORE INPUT TO FILL THE GAPING BLACK HOLE OF EMPTINESS INSIDE THE NARCISSIST.

THE NARCISSIST (PROT). THAT'S YOU. YOU KNOW WHEN I WAS GROWING UP, NARC ALWAYS MEANT NARCOTICS AGENT, I DIDN'T ACTUALLY HEAR THE WORD NARCISSIST FOR A FAIRLY LONG TIME, AND IT TOOK ME A LITTLE WHILE LONGER AFTER THAT, AS I DIDN'T TRAVEL REALLY IN SUCH CIRCLES SIMULTANEOUSLY BEFORE I REALIZED THAT NARCOTICS OFFICER AND NARCISSIST BOTH SHORTENED DOWN TO NARC.

THAT'S PROBABLY JUST A COINCIDENCE. HEY DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A PLACE WHERE I CAN STASH SOME COKE? MY TOILET DOESN'T WORK, AND I'VE GOT A BOO-BOO ON MY NOSE, AND TO BE HONEST, UNLESS SOMEBODY CAN BRING BY BRONSON PINCHOT DRIVING A CONVERTIBLE PORSCHE THINKING THAT HE'S ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS IN NEED OF A FACE FULL OF SALT, I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BOTHER CUZ THAT'S THE BEST FUCKING WAY TO GET RID OF BUNCH OF COKE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

LET'S CHANGE CAMERAS AND CONTINUE.
I just can't do it anymore I f****** devoted like 48 straight hours to having fun with you and f****** around you like assemble the little team of faggy buddies to share my messages with so I'm not going to f****** read your stupid s*** but I did have fun and that's the God's honest truth peace out everything's cool keep on trying to beat the big lion it ain't going to happen I'm back in the saddle I figured everybody out I've exposed everybody nobody can f****** touch me

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2022, 04:59:19 PM »
Actual efficacy of psychokinetic shielding: CONFIRMED

I hadn't planned on this happening, but the net result of all this hostility having been directed at me in such a relentlessly boorish & mindlessly murderously fashionista-fascistic style as it is now—for example, I'm trying to just right now watch a simple goddam Tarot video (go Barbie go Barbie go!) and PandaVision (is it still something I'm not supposed to watch? because I still don't see the point and it's boring as shit, I guess I missed the Glory Days, typical) can't even let me do that in peace—has been to not only make me stronger, but now that legitimate corroborations & demonstrations of potency have begun to propagate freely in the wild, there's really only way out for what is about to be coming up:

ALL THE WAY UP: The Birth Of Hellpuke. (I guess... and this is unconfirmed, but it looks like some kind of puppy or kitten or newborn gazelle, needs potty training—Divine potty training, WTAF?—and I am torn between feeling “flattered” & “mortified.” I'm just gonna keep this bleating beast in its Divine shipping crate and have it (drop(kickk/shipp)ed) up to Upper Management Receiving, which is a technically absolutely retarded way to talk about Heaven, but it's that kind of day.) and while I appreciate the offers of company, it's not like I can't find a suitable cat down at the Four Paws Corner Impound, it's simply this: without another human being to shack up with, my life simply cannot move forward. Now, I know what you're thinking: “how can a paladin start to live in sin and begin a new end-of-life-cycle of fornicating all day while bingeing on designer drugs disguised as spell components all night, talking mad shit on ‘The Internet during Time of War,’ and still expect to remain a paladin when the time comes to perform even one work of Sourcery, Jackstar?” and one would be right to think that now. (Let's face it, there's got to be some limit to my excessive getting-away-with-it-isms, and I don't think suddenly jumping on my chair and waving my hands in the air and screaming “Shields! Reverse! Shields! Reverse!” is going to do it, although that might be worth a try the next time I spaz out snorting my bong water with a Krazy Straw.)

Two points: for one thing, I don't have to be a paladin anymore. I never had to be “a Paladin” at all! It was simply the coolest-sounding name on the list it was given unto me to choose from. (You’ll have to imagine the rest: so [CLASSIFIED], even I would have to kill you if I told you that it didn't even exist.) as I've determined that my shielding invention actually exists in the real world which is weird, I don't have to worry about all those of the bonuses to protect myself I could just rely on whatever that is besides I don't even know what I have to protect anymore. All the plants and animals here are already dead outside, with my soul inside soon to follow.

That being said, when this Hellpuke critter shows up, maybe it'll have cute little eyes looking up at me and it'll melt the icy chains around my heart and I'll have a reason to live again. if I ever really even did.

honestly without drug addiction or a thirst for vengeance, without some blarmy shit fish wife screaming at me about whatever, life's pretty boring isn't it? No wonder my dad liked fishing so much, and I dropped $600 on an Xbox I didn't need just to play one game so I can die over and over and over
... because if I only known where the people who pretended to be my friend took my three PlayStations too, I might have a reason to concern myself with how my status and standing and stature in the world is proceed by others so as in order to persuade people to be more willing to hang out with me.

That ship is sailed. I'm good alone. have you seen them for what they are, other people have been found to be not that compelling of pursuit. What is it that keeps you g*ys going? is it really just a burning vengeance that drives you forward? I don't think it's worth it, the burning rage probably feels good now, but I bet the cold emptiness of stoic pasivism that follows is probably just as bad as what I've got now: peace on earth, good will towards men, if you want to keep trying to attack me I'm sitting here in the same place as I have been for last year and I'm bored out of my tits. I don't even feel like reading RubiniGab, what difference does it make to glean obscure tidbits of information about Bellgab when I don't give a fuck about being banned there either?

I suppose the fact that you're hosting a illicit surveillance stream of the whole house where you're watching me say this stuff into the nightmare rectangle anyway would pose a significant disturbance to somebody who had any sense of self-importance or even a shred of dignity left, but this is the big leagues, Kid.

I haven't given a shit if I lived or died since way, way before April. Since June! having lived long enough to see anybody ever had a disagreement with breakdown in tears and cry themselves into an orgasm while I calmly shove chips into my mouth and hope for someone to find a heart attack gun to shoot the loser(s) blocking/stealing all my incoming messages with. Hurry up and let out the dogs of war before they shit on the carpet, I just can't even be bothered. my life has become Communist Complacent Hollywood Squares—and believe me you guys are the squareiest. the highlight of my day is hoping that I can get a glimpse of the actual invisible actual shapeshifting mega spook that’s circling the environs surrounding the house waiting for a vulnerability point in the house shielding to show itself, I'm ready to go down fighting in a Soviet Cold War-era style thumbs-in-eyebrows competitive one-on-one strangulation match, because how am I going to compete with somebody who's hovering over my cell phone messages like a harpy about to run out of speed waiting for a re-up call? like I don't know how awesome I'm supposed to find people who are looking for me if they can't fucking call me what am I supposed to do walk to their house? Maybe they just want to say hello, there's no guarantee they want me to move in. and since I don't have a working vehicle anyway, nor any reason to work, nor any reason to burn through resources and duplicate fashion to get another vehicle that will be also disabled... I guess it's rather a bit like getting trapped in with those reflecting mirrors from Superman 2.

So maybe this wasn't easier than just reading me in. hey I got to know: White man price in Haddad? honestly maybe I could use a change of scenery. instead of trying to destroy my life why not sell it to the highest bidder? at this point I'm willing to buy myself, maybe even once or twice over. maybe these study piggy strike scion people haven't thought this through... me this is all about getting one of my ears as a trophy. That would make sense if the Ghost of Van Gogh was running the whole thing behind the show so he could replace his gimp earmuffs with a head that returns to bilateral symmetry. I guess time will tell, since I get Swishypants had to go back to base after I called him out on his bullshit—just come in guns blazing maybe you'll find Alien Gonzalez cooking up PCP in the bathroom, you might get lucky, you never know.

No matter what happens from this point forward: I have handed you all your own asses back to you in a transparent plastic box, over and over again, take a picture, it'll last longer, it could only be more Kodakto Perfecto if I had put in a corsage and taught you how to pollinate it.

Now, that's an ENDGAME.

p.s.: someone tell Allison that I don't care who rubs her feet, as long as she whines about needles and demons while she and they and everyone else does it all the Godblessed time too. And, further, still: you never taught me how to put it up my butt, wish to be quite frank, seems like the kind of lesson someone like you would have been able to get out of the way first, so I wonder why you went from pretending it was something that I was trying to trick you with, to it being something you tried to trick me with, and now at the end—I don't care about putting anything up there at all, especially since now I've discovered the closely guarded ultimate secrets involved anyway. Nice security system your people have there, Savage. Now you can be sure that I haven't ever betrayed you just by noticing that your own ancestors haven't made your skull melt off your face as punishment for the trail of your sacred genomic lore. It's amazing the lengths some people will go to in order to evade taking some personal responsibility. Don't you have any respect for yourself? Oh wait that's right: save those displays for your home life with your secret husband(s). Don't demean your intimate Bonds.

p.p.s.: I've gone full scorched Earth and embarrassed your entire family and everyone you ever known and anyone you're ever going to meet it's going to see the look of shame on your face as you carry with you the weight of the recognition that not only have you created a monster, you still owe it a laptop. Maybe I should just go ahead and start smoking Camel bare ass? Nevermind I'm bored of the idea already. This is exactly how people who run away to join the circus get started: tho I may be sad, at least I'm not a clown and can still run a little.

p.p.p.s.: does this nihilism make me look fat? idc

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2022, 12:09:54 PM »
Actual efficacy of psychokinetic shielding: CONFIRMED

I hadn't planned on this happening, but the net result [...] is about to be coming up:

ALL THE WAY UP: The Birth Of Hellpuke. [...] That being said, when this Hellpuke critter shows up, maybe it'll have cute little eyes looking up at me and it'll melt the icy chains around my heart and I'll have a reason to live again. if I ever really even did.

Currently the hold-ups is an argument about the hyphen. “Hell-Puke” is not going to work, like at all, for obvious reasons that are obvious to everyone here so I won't go into it—if you teach a Divinely Ordained Being how to hyphenate for a day, they get their business cards made, and then next week they're arguing about capitalization all over again. So I'm not going over the lesson interminably UNLESS & UNTIL a designated Special Teacher is dispatched to cover for my infirmity. I can't type; lessons are not working out as intended, More-Ons.

Like, as a joke, I said “help you could work,” and ever since, it's been “which sounds better, ‘hell–Puke’ or ‘Hell-puke’?” while looking up at me with the calm assurance of A Being believing that all it will take is just enough wide-eyed blinking that would melt the frozen hearts of both Frank Poole -&- Han Solo, and this shit is going to actually happen. And it's not. Once again, reasons that are obvious to everyone here. I'm tired of going into it. The ‘puke’ more than the ‘hell’ frankly; Divine shielding does not handle unholy stomach contents well.

Now those reasons might not be obvious to many or any of you but don't ask why. Not in public. It's not so much a secret, it's that the cafeteria is serving navy bean soup next week and half of the plebes are still color blind.

And, We like it that way.  *puke*

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2022, 08:43:21 PM »
without another human being to shack up with, my life simply cannot move forward.

I need you around so I can silently hate being around you.

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2022, 08:50:52 PM »
I suppose the fact that you're hosting a illicit surveillance stream of the whole house where you're watching me say this stuff into the nightmare rectangle anyway would pose a significant disturbance to somebody who had any sense of self-importance or even a shred of dignity left, but this is the big leagues, Kid.

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2022, 09:12:55 PM »
I need you around so I can silently hate being around you.

Your vampiric ways are trite and boorish.