Author Topic: The Inner Reach Hour  (Read 60674 times)

The Inner Reach Hour
« on: April 16, 2021, 08:38:53 AM »

Re: The Inner Reach Hour
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 12:54:21 PM »

The Inner Reach Hour

It's only 12 minutes

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 02:55:20 PM »

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 05:12:42 PM »
It's only 12 minutes

Some might say it's, if anything, 12 minutes too long. And I thought K_Dubb's 'Cakes 'n' Sodomy Experience' was the last word in shitty podcasting.

To be fair, it's not all ol 'Reacharound's fault. His mother tried a late term abortion by stuffing him in a tumble drier aged 3 and he never really recovered.

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 05:29:15 PM »
And I thought K_Dubb's 'Cakes 'n' Sodomy Experience' was the last word in shitty podcasting.

Finally someone gets it 😜

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 09:51:37 PM »
Some might say it's, if anything, 12 minutes too long. And I thought K_Dubb's 'Cakes 'n' Sodomy Experience' was the last word in shitty podcasting.

To be fair, it's not all ol 'Reacharound's fault. His mother tried a late term abortion by stuffing him in a tumble drier aged 3 and he never really recovered.

But our huckleberry he is.

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2021, 02:55:59 AM »

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 05:43:06 AM »
I feel as though I missed something...

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2021, 07:57:39 AM »
I feel as though I missed something...

He's on keto, man.  I understand.  You are too polite to say anything but I am sure you have noticed that my cogency suffers, too, when I begin another bout but, by about the fourth or fifth day, I find my mental acuity sharpens wonderfully and I begin to spit fire.

Hang in there, brother IR; it will get better.

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2021, 08:05:13 AM »
He's on keto, man.  I understand.  You are too polite to say anything but I am sure you have noticed that my cogency suffers, too, when I begin another bout but, by about the fourth or fifth day, I find my mental acuity sharpens wonderfully and I begin to spit fire.

Hang in there, brother IR; it will get better.

Keto kunts. It's difficult to make any statement about your cogency since you seem to walk around with your head up your arse most of the time. As for Innerreach!! FFS, how would we tell with that gibbering imbecile?

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 08:31:09 AM »
Aw, hell.  Twelve minutes is all?

What does this add up to:

10:41 by my reckoning, and that is close enough to count by horseshoes and hand-grenadas!

+19.5, woo!

-COL Manly

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2021, 04:35:47 AM »
THere are close to fifty episodes of this in my thyme-lein, I was hoping that this one would provide some fresh content...

Alas.

-COL Manly

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2021, 08:18:15 PM »

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2021, 11:54:13 PM »

Hey, Jesus, shat on your brand, not me, Jacko.

Why is Grammarly telling me that all these commas are okay? Having Grammarly is a lot like the support of training wheels that keep you from falling over but do absolutely shit all from preventing you from driving into a ditch.

Innerreach

I would so totally leave this as a public review if it didn't make me look so retarded. But, wait, I'm pretty much doing that exact thing now, here. :P

Where's Mohammed Azharruddin? I kinda miss his outcries of injustice and temperamental lambasting. :-\