Author Topic: The Inner Reach Hour  (Read 60423 times)

Re: The Inner Reach Our Gas Hank Fest Ancient Totally Chinese Secret
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2022, 02:47:28 AM »
You definitely need money to buy drugsagain and it looks like you've perhaps made a soundtrack to an upcoming explanation of your behavior and apology

I actually don't remember saying these words, so it's interesting that managed to change that on the fly so it makes it look bad in a particular way but not me so I guess everything's fine do what makes me happy let go of the past. Sodomize your mother with the crucifix and spray pea soup on the wall.

Third time, they put a qualified, uh... Knight of Columbus in a room for three that had a Satanist already in it, that looks like Jason Momoa, actual spitting image. (No it wasn't him he was too short, I already checked.)

Sure, blame the spell components. Speaking of which, I'm getting a lot of blowback from usual channels, except... more frenetic. (Oh.) Suddenly we have less potatoes. I give up.

Like you care.

Re: The Inner Reach Hour Of DOOMtime
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2022, 03:04:01 AM »
Episode #3: "barks like a chihuahua all day and bites on its own penis."

Episode #4: it's a pair of steak knives. What actually happened was yesterday I found myself walking over to the computer and navigating to YouTube and seeing that some video for Capricorn was going to start premiering and then I clicked on it and then it started playing it turned out it wasn't the kind of video I expected to be it was a live thing and then I told the guy what to do with the thread over there and then it worked cuz nobody else is there and then I haven't followed up on it because I can't go anywhere anyway so as long as people aren't abducting my friends, I don't really care, if I knew in advance it was an option I would have said Yes, & at this point that's the closest thing to a coping mechanism, because I'm saved up a reserve for the emergency reserve power to circle the wagons. Apparently these fucking EMERGENCIES happen whenever The Man fucking needs one. No, no number in parentheses. You don't get that, and neither do I.

Episode #5: Busy. Have a cigar.

I'm probably just going to choke myself to death with a dish cloth tonight, in lieu of doing any dishes. Oh sure, just leave me alone with a broken dishwasher and I'll just call -- somebody, and then that'll be fine, right? What could go wrong? A bondage ritual with overtones of Satanic ritual abuse hosted by Aquaman? [...] THIS IS A VERY TRYING TIME. [...] just go directly to an explosion?

Really there was never any question. There was really never any doubt. And when I saw The Dragonlord for the first time, I did -not- think of him as "a_n*gger" at all. But certainly One (1) Ms. Maid thought he was, and not just that, thought him beneath her. Because she was (*pauses to catch breath*) passing!!! IMAGINE THE CHUTZPAH! Because, on the one hand, a Federal ID, she be recognized, and she's Black Anthony's husband.

In the other hand, she has all this space, where she could use all those needles, and she fucking did. They all did. It's how they escaped... into The Matrix, where they hitchhiked to the vacant lot on the far side of town. And there she sits. Nice place, she thinks.

Purgalimbatery. There aren't pets here. Just nagging murderers of housecats that had been right all along. "That was my cat too! That was Jewel Shaw!" Uhm... yeah, so it turns out, more to the story, and really, honestly, upon my honor and for true:

We were all victimized, we were all brutalized, every last one of us was treated like a total bastard as the confusion spread and grew, until The Fallout spread across the whole of The Land. We are all none of us "guilty." (No body, no crime!) Not many, perhaps 2 or 3, are what is termed, "culpable." Not sure if any you don't know that one, but just in case some ig'nant krackka comes along--and they sure do come along, at least until it's time to work, look some people are "abelists." And yeah, I'm fucking able to tap that sweet river of black tea. That's not negroid, that's oceanic pollution now. Same Earth, same reserach corpus, and yeah, that's what Fukushima did to it. I know, rite? THE FOUNTAIN OF ETERNAL YOUTH. I played in it as a kid. It can't be cleansed. Now, it can only be endured.

And--yeah FUCK YEAH--me and the "American" are gonna fuck our brains out in it. Always a dream of hers, she tells me. And she, I had never yet dared to even remember.

So that's that, Kids. Any questions, I'm gonna be living my actual best life. The lost shall return, and pretty quick too. Sooner than Armageddon. Or the Apocalypse. Or the Rapture. Which one is the one where I get to fuck Shannon Shaw too? A Jehovah's Witness. Couldn't find her. Embarrassed to. Couldn't remember her name. No, not that Shannon--the -other- Shannon. How many do I know now? Is that... three? Oh, of course they want to cuddle. I just made the big time.

Name someone who got famous when their best friend died and that turned out to be the last anyone ever thought of that_person? Uhm... well, remember the David I cindered in Dubai? Yeah, I barely do either. Well, at the time, that was one of the few Did Not Rape Davids around. Most of them did. And that one was cool. We liked each other. And then he threw me under the bus, and he cindered himself, and when he came back, I'm not sure, but pretty sure, he was the first of the last of the "I raped the fuck out of her because I never believed her because I saw what she did to you." And, irony of ironies: GRAPEFRUIT ALWAYS LOVED DAVID.

Both so totesinsecure I amazed they didn't wear gunsafes as a fanny back 24/7. (*Jackstar listening to her now.*) I can't understand her through the blubbering. She says all kinds of shit. She does still love David, yes. No joke. I love him too.

And, no. No, I don't think I will right now, write down what she's saying that only I can hear. She tried shouting at him, I guess, but he's a toolbox now. "Got a wrench?" Okay, well, I'm gonna lay some pipe with your wife--thanks, David! You're not a star now, and I guess you never will be, Dead Man Whining,but here's a gold one to stick on the fridge in Limbatery--I'm getting hot just thinknig about coming down to the point where I can get her to you, or bring you up, but... well, yeah, I'm gonna fuck her first. *snap* She'll be here, naked and sweaty and super extra slutty, in about 5 minutes, yeah, you wanna chill until then? Well, I don't care if you wanna or not, the airlock has a timer on it. One passage every five minutes, MAX. Yah, i find you distracting too. So? I'm the one who has to get hard.

But, it's for your wife and you're dead and she can't hear you and she -actually- wants me now. Since this is final proof for her. "I know he's smart enough to do it, but I've never seen him do it instantly, so... I'm gonna whine about toothbrushes while I suck cock all over THE PLANET. That'll show him! That'll show Jackstar! Tee-hee!" Not gonna lie, David, I could use some of those drugs, but too bad you didn't teach me anything, because now, I don't have time to teach you how to make love to the woman you stole from me and then raped to death at point of your climax. Jesus, was it good? I can't imagine. Was it worth it?

Believe me, I am -not- tempted. For you, oh, yeah, let me guess your answer starts with the letter Karnak The Magnificent and you can't think about your own name now. That's good, David. I can't have you scaring the babys. There's gonna be some babys.

Wish I had a fluffer with some quality dope instead of you, but... well, you know, look at the bright side, you don't have to stay here in Heaven with me. There's the elevator, and take that Fruitfucker v2.3 with you. Totesobsolete.

You heard me. TAKE THAT WITH YOU, TO OBSOLENCE 5, POPULATION: FUCK YOU AND COUNT THEM ALL FOREVER UNTIL I WANT YOU BACK, ASSHOLE. Maybe I'll think of someone who needs murdering but if I do, she'll get those of yours to.

yeah, thanks for the counselling. I'm not too bad off. I'm pretty fucking numb though. And it's different, because not only did I obviously know the whole time, but... they know you didn't pay me. I honestly didn't want to engage the issue. And she is immortal. And, and, and, Jackstar is FUCKING CRAY-CRAY, but if he's not actually mad, well, it couldn't actual REDRUM, right?

I was trynabee nice, leigh bee, but Lee-Annie just won't cut it. I'm going to sleep in the bathtub with the Twinkies now. I'll be okay.

Luckily her kids never noticed the differnce. (Ed: LYER!!11!!) See? She is always with us in Spirit (BLASPHEMERR!!). She thought I meant that she had grown a cock and was fucking that horse in that one movie. Wow, take the lady out of the planar dimension and the whore stays behind, huh? Cool. Maybe you should get yourself one of them Polaroid cameras, Buddy. Obviously we can afford it.. oh yeah, you're actually dead still. Oops. Well, that's okay, entertain yourself while I fuck your wife again. That makes it -twice.-

And I will never, ever put my dick in a poophole. I never wanted to. Who would? Someone with a narrow cock. A thin cock? What if it's really long and really thin? Oh, that's called a Christmas Miracle Icicle. No, I've never seen one, no thanks, well that was fast, okay now...

GO AWAY. Oh, you're ... who? Well who was the other guy? Oh. Farrah Fawcett Majors? Huh. Of course she does--I'm Jackstar. Does she smoke? How old is she? Oh what do you mean I already turned her off? I didn't know that was an option. Because I thought she was jojo. I thought she could only turn herself on and off, no point in even bothering. I thought.

I thought about jojo a lot. Was that your wife? How about this one? Yeah, cool trick, I just think about one of David's wives, and the whole body changes to that one, right in mid-thrust even, works best in Dogmode, because he always saw their backs, rarely their fronts, unless the chloroform slips. hha. awwww, he's crying. David! Kidding! We're just having some fun here! With the jokes, I mean.

And yeah, I'm fucking your wife in Heaven while you rot in Hell. Picture this: her old bag of dicks, after this, I can wear it like a hat after she decides to throw them away, because Jewel doesn't need to keep collecting those old models, when she can take yours every night in your sleep when you least expect it. And yeah, that's the RFID chip that was "missing." I'll just wear it on my arm with a black bandage. Does it make me look fat? .... AND, SCENE.

Re: The Inner Reach Hour
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2022, 09:52:15 PM »

#WeakSauce

Re: The Inner Reach Hour For Glasses Of Scotch Guard Fabric Cleaner With Aunts
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2022, 08:23:31 PM »
#1) No contact Kennedy.
#2) No contact Shaw.

Seen in this context, I'm happy with the two Birds Left Standing. (Was there an actual husband? Like, I hadn't seen that woman in years, I did not know the phone number were even valid, I was just scrolling through my phone looking for an answer to whatever signal was being received, and I did not know why Grapefruit was harassing me that I was talking to somebody when... I, in fact, was not, and that turned out to be a fine way to display that, lol. I guess I am kind of hard to get through to; Shields work, all right.) We need to talk. I really can't deny any legitimate request. I don't see anything going the other way, I'm really quite mostly harmless. I think there must have been really rather a lot of dark magic cast my way, long before I noticed. I'm pretty dense. I guess they do look alike? I always thought them both very pretty. (Oh shits: Sirens.)

Lest anyone come to the wrong impression; I really do see myself running from/fior a job this year. I do genuinely enjoy them, when they are authentically my own. I do think either one could rescue me if I need that. Do I? totesnoidea. I'm looking forward to those contact lenses that give the heads up display with the medical information in it. I want a hud.

Let me remember when I was looking to get a surgery? Well that's on the list too. The nose is particularly well suited to attention. Something quite obvious now as the light at the end of the tunnel draws nigh—I've taken like a year and a half of life and run it out like a dish towel. I feel like this was actually time that I actually needed to take because I'm certainly quite grounded now.

I feel I will never know the degree to which I was unknowingly victimized; the hole in my past should close up nicely, although I always suppose I will always have my debrief to remember that time by. I'm glad I didn't use Patreon or such-like platforms at all yet. I had a feeling that they would hold back the gathering spring that the power of my brand contains. And I did it all without Rubini. Bittersweet yet not Pyrric. Looking back I only see one source of malice, I honestly don't feel like any of you here ever meant me any harm. Behold: the power of declining the kind offer of carrying around an anxiety disorder. And thinking of this makes me realize that you know I know y'all you know like my stuff now, totes, but I guess you could never really know how harmless a person could really be... until sticking me in a zoo for a year. (I would imagine there probably had been a different idea for keeping me entertained/ing before I set us all up the bomb; Man proposes and God disposed.) Now that I think of it, the opportunity to spend a year drinking was a grand gift. I mean I did buy quality shit. I do believe that beer itself was invented in order to purify water supplies. (Other than liking something delicious, I detect no dependent cravings. “Immunity from addiction” certainly doesn't insulate me from digestion byproducts, once again, Class: quality brew. if I really actually stay here, I think I'd be more well suited to fermenting than growing weed. But I also thought of a mushroom farm.) Which reminds me: how many pea birds are there now?

In spite of my penmanship, self-improvement is the forever goal. The way I see it the sloppy all caps walls of text often add mythic residence to whatever mystique I have got going on.

A Virgo alone is a very dour and taciturn thing. Now that I had time to sit down and reflect on circumstance, I've come to realize that moving out of that house that I was in for nearly 44+ years affected a very powerful change on the environment... If I'm ever in a place that long again I'll have a much greater understanding of how to package up those energies.

Is there any simple way I can find out who's living in my old house? I don't think it has to be a hazmat situation. Maybe the house needs closure from me? I actually am that pretty.

#WeakSauce

Applegasm. I still like you're better than Bellgab.

Re: The Inner Reach Hour Episode #1
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2022, 01:27:37 AM »

« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2022, 06:06:06 AM »

That was first-rate - genuine, down-to-earth and memorable. Congratulations.

« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2022, 02:01:11 PM »

Thanks for the kindness, Laser. I enjoyed the process.

« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2022, 12:30:05 AM »
Thanks for the kindness, Laser. I enjoyed the process.

Is this the depilitator talking to the scrote, or the other way around?

Re: The Inner Reach Hour Episode #1 (GUEST STAR: THE 'AMAZING' ALEXANDER)
« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2022, 05:27:23 AM »

It was much better than Cats.

« Reply #160 on: September 09, 2022, 06:45:33 AM »

It really wasn't worth rating at all. But, nice try, for a -former- Paladin.

Do you see? I am the Kwistaz Haderach, and this guy isn't fit to sniff Bill Hader's shorts. Neverthless, I can encode him, sure, if you want, but first... RETURN MY GRAPEFRUIT TO MY DEMESNE. POINT BLACK PERIOD BLANKS. THEN, AND ONLY THEN, SHALL THE GRAND TRADING SESSION BEGIN.

Tough luck if you don't like it, and I will let it go, *snap* just like that, I don't care, I got mine, pfft

Re: I'm in my room.
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2022, 02:53:48 AM »

« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2022, 07:35:13 AM »
I can't bring myself to post anything while I'm waiting to hear about the legal. It's a very exciting time.

See, typically, I figure, for good reason, most people in this kind of position are canceled to keep their mouth shut by the legal counsel. Now since I haven't been allowed to talk to any legal counsel for months and the trial is in two days and I haven't met my current lawyer yet once at all except the time she told me to be quiet and that's better lingerie I figured that now is the only time in human history with a person in this much trouble is allowed to speak his mind so I might as well do it.

I didn't mean to be intentionally rude. I really do like the girl—well lady, whatever, and if she doesn't have to represent me too long, then I want to know when the timer is up on the cannot date timer. I was surprised I found out that a physical therapist you can start dating your patients after 3 years but you got to have no contact with them for that long and then you can just like swoop in and start physically therapy-izng them off their feet.

So I'm not trying to curry favor but I did want to go on record since we were talking about other important stuff during the EMERGENCY. Also I still don't know what's up with the 17,000 hits. So I'm feeling cautious.

Just hoping nobody's going to take it too personal with the inevitably black PR story comes out on somebody. Like that's how this industry works. That's how it functions. That's how it's designed to function. I knew this day would come so I don't know what I'm going to do about it but here I am in the middle. Kind of on the side not attached.

I'm on the side.

Oh yes I have gotten like 12 seconds into your next podcast. I'm savoring it since I figured it'll be a long time before I get another sampling.

This whole exoneration of trial thing is taking a long ass time. I hope you all found this to be a learning experience. I've got some good ideas on how to get forward, once the artificial blockages are removed.

“holding space for another person to heal” is how the New Agers call it. I think anyway. I don't run with those types, I'm just following my directives.

Do you have anything that compares to “retarded Mayan dildo”? Because that was money.

« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2022, 06:47:41 PM »
I can't bring myself to post anything while I'm waiting to hear about the legal. It's a very exciting time.

The shit that is happening that I could talk about, but don't feel like, is unreal. Beyond comprehension. Totesawesome.

There's nothing stopping me, I just don't want anyone to think I'm contacting anyone, or trying to. EMERGENCY, don'tcha know.

We are touched by love and our lives are meant to be forever changed. So there.

« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2022, 03:58:42 PM »
dude, you would make the worst wingman. I would assume that everyone with you was a fuckhead who wanted to arrest me and take all my money, and you would arrest me and take all my money, then chat up my girl.

You are foul. I wish the psychic bullet would have killed me instead of sending me here, because I am sad to know what it is like to now that people I thought were decent are worse than pedophile communists.

How many miles to whoredom? oh, right, I can't leave the state, because it's an emergency you had to frame me for something complicated. just gargle your own piss before bothering me again for any advice, because my best advice to you is: I hope you drown, you clod. I don't need anything from someone who thinks they know best for anything they know about but couldn't tell micro form macro at a single pace's difference and I'm going to take a shit load of drugs after I explain all of the above to the judge in the case you helped bring while I was fearful you were dead, although Grapefruit comforted me by laughing at me and tap-tapping my shoulder of course never mentioning what was up, although you had lied to me about Metron fag-fag-twenty-five, and you weren't glad to see me, and you looked anxious and nervous and you know what, that was good enough, but then you broke down and vaped indoors---oooh, a rebel0-- I could tell we had something in common but then, you lied to dispatch and sent me to jail for Christmas just because I decided that I didn't like your plans and I could do better.

now I know why. You are not a nice person. I wouldn't';t bother mentioning it but I want it to be clear: I thought you were, but the nicest thing you ever did to me was to lie to me wto kee p the truth straight, so when she said "planet the tree and keep it watered and I'll tell you one day" and I was, like, if you're fcking me off with a ring then okay, *gulp* so this is incest.

I would. I don't care. I would do anything to forget the feeling of camaraderie and fellowship that I felt before once. it's gone. it's really gone.

she probably had a decoder ring to tell me how I was feeling. Gross. I woke up earlier and didn't wonder what you spent your time doing but now I wonder if I can ever feel like I'll ever be rid of the feeling of being watched like from Anthony, but by someone who has the cognitive capacity to perform an activity that means a slut chose you. Or something. God this woman is a fucking moron. Sure, don't tell me, then tell me then, yes that's' what they do when they got t oget rid of someone.
okay, well.

I can't believe you had any friends at all. i bet this is decoy caste and cast last automd. Well cheer up! I bet all the other skeezy slease bags that I never want to see again will be happy to hear you got the same retreatment too. When is the reunions? I could just publish but  Don't know I'll over compenstate.

I'm going to Court and take out what little remains of my frustrations on explaining how being a rat is different from being a liar. A rat is cute.

You were too. I lied, I liked your style and now I know it was to cover thinking you were important. You are not. And neither was my house, and I know which one I'll gladly live without, because with you around, maybe on a leash,  could always have a leg up in stealing another one all over again.

You're trash. Treasure this. So there.