Author Topic: The Inner Reach Hour  (Read 60571 times)

Re: The Inner Reach Hour
« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2022, 05:14:35 PM »
I'm going to Court and take out what little remains of my frustrations on explaining how being a rat is different from being a liar. A rat is cute.

They were clearly ready to roll a great deal more bullshit through and acted all huffy and puffy when I pointed out that what they were doing was a flagrant abuse of power. Is this supposed to be helpful to Life in anyway? I guess if they collar everyone--

and, they will--

something like Justice is being served but in spite of my comfy location, there was no reason to dump me off into zeroland like this, unless there was, in which case, wow, it must be so totally bad, I can't even be told, so maybe I'll mention that.

I have options. I have shields. And I have... a bunch of Christmas gifts from last year, ready to hand out to a couple people, honestly. I'll put them in a diplomatic pouch and burn them with the recipe for LSD-55555, which of course, none of you are gonna get a security clearance for.

I assume this makes all happy for now. Good day. Couldn't just let me play trivia, huh? Well at least I'm still a virgin. lol

« Reply #166 on: September 14, 2022, 05:56:08 AM »
acted all huffy and puffy when I pointed out that what they were doing was a flagrant abuse of power.

In a way, it was worse than the laughing, in that, this was the actual judge, and further, this abuse of power has had vast and far-reaching consequences, the resolution of which... why, well, it's just not my area.

Oh and, I can't use an attorney I was thinking of using because... DUN DUN DAAAAAH!!! He's representing my wife's father's interests at this time, which, let me tell you, was QUITE A SHOCK FOR ME TO OH SO ELEGANTLY DEDUCE when I called him and he said he wasn't in the criminal defense game right now.

He was very cordial. I could tell that there was something else. And I can see now that something else was STONE COLD ABJECT FEAR.

RAWR. eYe KNOW SOME PEOPLE, YEAH. WHY? OH, REALLY? THA'TS AWKWARD. I GUESS ALL THOSE VOICEMAILS WON'T BE HARD TO FILTER OUT THEN HUH? COOL.

LAW OF UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES IS LIKE THAT, MR. (BLANK, JUST BLANK. I DON'T REMEMBER THE DOUCHEBAG PROSECUTOR'S NAME) STEPMANN, OR HUFFMANN, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA CALL YOUR SELF, GIRL MILLER JAIME ZAVS LEGAL PROFESSIONAL. OH, BY THE WAY, FUCK YOU, IF I CAN FIND A WAY TO SUE YOU BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE, I FUCKING WILL. YOU'RE A DAFT CUNT AND YOU HURT MY FEELINGS AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LAW LICENCE OR YOUR LAW JOB, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MINE.

AND YOU DECIDED IT WOULD BE EASIER TO BREAK THE LAW, YOU AND YOUR DYKE HUSBAND. CONFLICT OF INTEREST, MAYBE? N'EST-CE PAS? DON'T WORRY, I'M IN PUBLIC, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I MEAN OR WHO I AM TALKING TO, SO THAT'S OKAY, RIGHT?

WELL THEN, FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN FRONT OF MY SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR'S SECOND OR THIRD FEMALE COUSIN TWICE REMOVED, COZ LIKE, UNCLE DESTRO PICKED UP THIS NEW WEAPON FROM THE COBRA COMMANDER'S ARSENAL. WANNA TRY IT OUT?

Good answer. Now, fuck off back to work, you've got apologies to write. No, FOR OTHER PEOPLE. Life isn't always about you and your spectacular cunt, you know? Sometimes little people get hurt. Sometimes, little people, just barely under six feet tall, just tryna get by, in a world were a cracker man can't given protect his own daughter from -other- cracker men. (My condolences. What's that like? I know you say "cuckzi" but that's because you didn't understand and still don't, but maybe now you do: at the time, I didn't care what happened to either of them, because I saw buying your bullshit and actually fucking you two while calming I was "cheating" would be a fate worse than death on its own anyway, and if something worse happened, it was your problem, not mine. And see? It has been.

I'm doing the heavy lifting but what can I tell you, no one knows you have kids anyway and we're all time travelers, so fuck you daddy Dave: WE ARE IN LOVE, DAVID. This -is- happening. Not right now, but yeah, it's on. Yeah, no invitation, funny that, turns out she's mad at you, and respects me more when I castigate you in public. She's a saucy minx, right? I KNOW!) No, of course we aren't married any more. I only need that bond in place during the initial entanglement and transport. Now, if ... oh, he's gone. I wonder where he went, and why will he expect to find his daughter where he just went?

Which was know place, I imagined, when I thought about how I was gonna laugh IRL when I got done writing the last line of the show. j*eol. JACKSTAR END OF LINE? NOT A CHANCE, MOTHERFUCKER, GONNA BREED DATA RUBY FLESH, UNFUN UNF YEE HAW.

J*: end of line.

« Reply #167 on: September 29, 2022, 08:47:31 PM »
In a way, it was worse than the laughing, in that, this was the actual judge, and further, this abuse of power has had vast and far-reaching consequences, the resolution of which... why, well, it's just not my area.
[...]
J*: end of line.

Well, I can't say that I like the Quaaludes, but I can't say I like the Qualudes either, shrug--but more importantly...

The show seems a little long for a five minute timeslot. How long is "an_hour" on your planet, anyway? Oh, really? Well, no wonder you think you're g*y, because *that* is *not* *a_penis*, Mate.

Yep, and that's not a zipper, either. Anyway. You probably want to get to a spa, right? *throws shoes at you* (Tradition.) There's another pair here, WALK IF THEY DO NOT FIT.

The Inner Reach Hour - maybe of Power, maybe of Tower, idk, something FRU-T prol
« Reply #168 on: September 29, 2022, 10:05:28 PM »
*throws shoes at you* (Tradition.) There's another pair here, WALK IF THEY DO NOT FIT.

Just kidding. (Not really, what are you, on one leg? Hop faster.) I'm busy right now. WAITING FOR (BLANK)-LEY-LINE-CRUX-CALLIBRATION "Event," whatever the fuck that means. Oh, are you on another planet? I don't know, however you usually find out, Boy. Want me to send you an UberBoy, Boy? Okay, sure.

Cow, or Horse, or Whore's? Take your pick, Lil' Judge Dredd(texas). See? That's your name. Little t, just like you. And I am despicable, yes. (Some *have* said there's a resemblance, most notably Roger while swingin'.)

But not like Bugsy. D LIKE BUGS. *click*

MAKE WAY^3

MAKE WAY^3

The Emperor HATH ARI FIVED:
WAITING FOR (BLANK)-LEY-LINE-CRUX-CALLIBRATION "Event," whatever the fuck that means. I don't know, however you usually find out, Boy. Want me to send you an UberBoy, Boy? Okay, sure. Oh, are you on another planet? Just kidding. (Not really, what are you, on one leg? Hop faster.) I'm busy right now.

When most people say, "whoa," they mean, "slow down a little." When I say "whoa," he means "I'm scared, hold me." When GF says "whoa," I mean: needles.

Cow, or Horse, or Whore's? Take your pick, Lil' Judge Dredd(texas). See? That's your name. Little t, just like you. And I am despicable, yes. (Some *have* said there's a resemblance, most notably Roger while swingin'.)

But not like Bugsy. D LIKE BUGS. *click*

Queen Mother reports gladness. Secreted: off-world.

« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2022, 02:21:55 AM »
dude! you would make the worst wingpersonman. I would assume that everyone with you was a fuckhead who wanted to arrest me and take all my money, and you would arrest me and take all my money, then chat up my girl.

You are foul. I wish the psychic bullet would have killed me instead of sending me here, because I am sad to know what it is like to now that people I thought were decent are worse than pedophile communists.

How many miles to whoredom? 54? 57? 55?

s(8)0-8()D! Sew t'acts are NIN THERE.

« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2022, 03:25:46 AM »

Now, get the fuck off my thread, BitchBoy!

The Innerlucy NEFReach Hourian/TOWERING\EMPOWERING HUM
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2022, 08:17:11 AM »

Ma’am; this is KUCZIFER.

Hi OK. Now, is this creeper creeping on you... would you say, and/or\X0R (convey/Khanvey\*throat _apoplexy*KHHAN!) Let‘s resume.emuser s’teL .(.MMrn) -refizcuK

[img width=244 Now, get the fuck off my thread, BitchBoy!

McKay. George McKay, Clan {(Clas.FEZ/GORTON\💛🌟💛)🟡🌟💕}. GET YOUR SHIT OFF MY FAMILY'S LAND.

THIS
IS KNOW
JOKE: PUSH YOUR SHIT UPHILL, MUDFU- 🌟click🌟

[Pretty funny joke, I'm not gonna lie. Nevertheless, this isn't a kidding matter.
No more indulgences,→[].

Re: The Innerlucy NEFReach Hourian/TOWERING\EMPOWERING HUM
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2022, 08:22:01 AM »

This taunt isn't IS NOT going to go over well with The Holee See, Sün. →[].

Re: The Inner "Red eYe" Reach "AroundaBouta" Hour
« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2022, 08:40:38 AM »
get the fuck off my thread

I prefer to be called by my street cred name, which is (many of you have already guessed): MASTER[]JAFD[.]SPECIAL.

Now, I know what you're thinking. "What kind of bullshit name is that? It doesn't even have a hyphen!"

Now, KNOW: PADA/(MEN\/vAN), that is THE POINT. *dong-clang-DINK*

« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2022, 08:58:24 AM »
🎈🐍  Ⓜ𝐚’𝓪ᗰ; Ⓣᕼ𝓘𝓢 Į丂 𝓀Ⓤ℃𝐙if𝒆ʳ.

卄𝒾 𝐎ᵏ. nØ𝕎, 𝕀ş т𝔥i𝕤 ᑕŕe𝓔PⒺ𝐑 Čℝe𝐄ℙƗήⒼ 𝑜N Ўⓞ𝕦... ᗯⓄ𝔲𝓛𝓭 𝕐ØU 𝓈Ã𝔶, ⓐnⓓ/Ⓞr\ⓍѲr (ⓒᵒᑎ𝐯𝓔ⓨ/𝐤Ħ𝕒几𝐕乇ㄚ\✶𝐭ᕼᖇ𝓸𝐚𝕥 _ÃρỖ卩LⒺx𝐘✲𝔨нĤAᶰ!) ᒪe𝕋‘Ŝ 尺𝒆ѕ𝔲M𝐄.𝔼Ⓜ𝕦𝕊𝓔ⓡ s’𝕥єˡ .(.Μ𝓶ⓡⓃ) -Ř𝒆ғ𝔦𝔃𝓬Ⓤ𝔨

Ⓠ𝓤ᗝⓣ𝔼 ғⓡᗝм: 𝒾ήŇᗴʳŕ乇𝔞ςⒽ ๏ᑎ 𝐭oᵈ卂Y 𝕒𝐭 ʘ❸:➁5:➃❻ 𝐚๓
〘ᶤⓜ𝓰 𝕨𝔦𝕕𝐭𝓱=2➃❹ 𝓝𝓞𝕎, ĞE𝐭 t𝐇є 𝔣Ⓤ℃к σŦ𝔣 ΜY ᵗ𝒽яE𝐚ᵈ, βⓘT𝕔𝐇𝕓๏𝓨!

𝓂C𝓴𝔸𝓨. 𝓰乇Øя𝓰ᵉ м℃Ҝ𝔸Ў, c𝔩𝔸η {(ⒸĻ𝒶ⓢ.Ŧ𝕖ℤ/𝔤𝓸я𝓽𝑜𝓃\💛🌟💛)🟡🌟💕}. 𝐆𝓔ţ 𝐲𝑜υr s卄𝕀𝐭 ⓞFⓕ ϻ𝕪 ғ卂𝐦丨𝓛Ў'𝕤 𝕃ᗩήᗪ.

ᵗн𝓘𝕊
丨s 𝓚ᑎᗝω
𝕛Ⓞ𝓀𝔢: ℙᵘsĦ ү𝓸𝔲𝐑 𝕤𝒽Į𝓣 𝓤ρĤ丨𝕃ˡ, 𝐌𝕦𝔡Ƒù- 🌟C𝓁Į𝒸𝕂🌟

〖𝐏𝓇𝔼𝓽𝕋𝐲 𝔣ᑌภ𝓝𝔶 𝓙𝔬𝕂є, 丨'𝔪 Ňσ𝓽 ⓖỖ𝓷ⓃA Lเ𝔼. ⓝ𝑒Ⓥ𝒆𝔯𝓉𝕙𝑒𝕝€ss, t𝔥เⓢ 丨ѕ几'Ť ά ⓚ𝓲D𝒹Iᶰģ M𝐀т𝓣𝑒ⓡ.
𝐍ⓞ mσ𝐫Ⓔ เⓝ𝓓Ⓤⓛ𝔾𝓔𝓷𝓒𝓔𝔰,→〖〙.  🍟💘

You got a hit spamboy. Your juice is lame.

« Reply #177 on: October 01, 2022, 08:57:54 PM »
Your juice is lame.

Can I have your juice?

You got a hit spamboy.

I've generated enough tulpas to service my needs for thousands of years. I have become (get ready for this):
 Duke-Hart-King-Lion-Fuck-0

DHKLF

I think it's gonna fit out fine.

spamboy.

I prefer "guild metagirl." I just like the sound of it. It's not because I'm a shapeshifting alien.

Yet.

« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2022, 06:48:53 AM »
Can I have your juice?

I've generated enough tulpas to service my needs for thousands of years. I have become (get ready for this):
 Duke-Hart-King-Lion-Fuck-0

DHKLF

I think it's gonna fit out fine.

I prefer "guild metagirl." I just like the sound of it. It's not because I'm a shapeshifting alien.

Yet.

WTF man

« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2022, 01:42:20 PM »
I could go on ad infinitum concerning this.

Nigga-cracka, cracker-Nigger, you can't even go on for an hour. Let that sink in.

WTF man

I'm the Tila Tequila of Orion's Belt. Deal with it, beetlejews.