Author Topic: RubiniGab ... Now defunct  (Read 123128 times)

Re: RubiniGab ... ROUND EARTH RULES!
« Reply #675 on: September 21, 2021, 03:15:17 AM »
[LATINA EARTH INTENSIFIES]

Re: RubiniGab ... ROUND EARTH RULES!
« Reply #676 on: September 21, 2021, 03:23:09 AM »
[LATINA EARTH INTENSIFIES]

Cupcakes like Mother Earth intended.

Re: RubiniGab ... Back and Flatter
« Reply #677 on: September 21, 2021, 03:41:04 AM »

Still a fraudulent forum and only a matter of time before the storm blows in.

Thought I read somewhere that Ciardelo had died. Good to know that he got back alive again.

Re: KlownGab ... Roger it's HammerThyme
« Reply #678 on: September 21, 2021, 03:48:35 AM »
Thought I read somewhere that Ciardelo had died. Good to know that he got back alive again.

Re: RubiniGab ... Back and Flatter
« Reply #679 on: September 21, 2021, 03:50:05 AM »

Rubini has a way of resurrecting the dead, but more like Norman Bates and his dear departed mother.

Re: KlownGab ... Apogees
« Reply #680 on: September 21, 2021, 03:58:15 AM »
By the way, why doesn't the ice (icing?) melt around that giant cupcake in the sky?

Prime Projection:

"Entropy moves at a Glacial Pace"

Code: [Select]
Nautical Shore:  REM, https://youtu.be/tC8MsjrLVvk ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMBb_tPPA8E ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8sUC-dsW8A
That, is all.  Carrie Anne.

Re: KlownGab
« Reply #681 on: September 21, 2021, 06:43:21 AM »
This is precisely why I arranged for that fake rage clip, shouted out directly at the microphone with the terrible loudness, the then, the terrible din, how dare I? I think I just called her a w****, Is this not illegal these days?

Reminder: this is a woman who calls me a n*****, hopefully to my face, usually while smiling. Never while in bed, although there's still tonight. I am a n***** from the waist down. I have heard her say, in her own voice, with gleeful abandon, "n***** n***** n*****!! I think I have a an immature sense of humor”, to which I reply, at least she still has her sense of humor, after abandoning her posted security duties and leaving me vulnerable to the machinations in the actual full-on physical rape of myself by one David Metivier, who assaulted me in some sort of astral form, a week before Jewel was murdered, and I'm not sure who did that one, but I'm guessing it was somebody else named David, although I certainly can't testify that for certain. Frankly he seems like too much of a twerp to twist the neck off of a parakeet, and I think he was just joking anyway... at least until the third time. (I got a fresh confession on my fourth cell phone from 3 weeks ago. Did you think this was over? No, I've just been too busy to keep up with these breathlessly entertaining current events. Go Bears.)

I can say for certain, he certainly did tell a joke about Jewel five or six times and I have voicemail on quite a few of them. Now this might sound ghastly, but the thing you have to remember about Jewel is that she was a real stone cold b**** of a cat, and I'm glad she's dead. I'm saving a bundle on cat food and I don't have to handle her shit. But the sudden emergence of a bunch of inflamed hemorrhoids really distracted me from taking care of her that very week, and then she died, found on side of road dead. Not in traffic mind you, off to the side in between two post boxes one named BoazZ & one named Joaquin Phoenix. And then her corpse was stolen. And then her corpse was desecrated. And then her microchip was stolen. I got the scalded eye for free.

Y'all keeping up with this one? Welcome to The Narrative. We have both kinds, volumetric and brazen. By the way: either pate hasn't liked me very much this whole time, or else this is a new pate, cuz this guy's a real dick. No hard feelings. No aftershave. No cool refreshing lemonade download. I bet you think you've known something, right? That's cute.

So yeah, volume, I was screaming my head off this one time (Knowing you schmucks would eat it up and fall for it utterly, but not really believing anybody would steal from Me) when I noticed that I had been setup to be recorded without authorization, stolen from me by denying me a copy of my own performance art by deleting the original (That's cold mang), played for the entertainment of God only knows how many cretins, and then was able to use that as a comic backstop when the same thing was accused of me by one ms. made.

Surely by coincidence, I just explained to her the definition of “fair use” today, and this application in situations of this nature. I legit was in fear for my life when I saw this tutor-head knocking on my door at the same time as pox pox red eye. Like, what? They can't be a coincidence, does she have a gun to her head or what? What if it is coincidence? How do I document this? Oh I know.

Still wondering on that one. (Did some of legit push that at court, only to be informed that there was nothing wrong with it? Also: I sound awesome. Is this one where I throw the plastic cap at the wall to feed shy of her head but right past the cell phone that she's holding her hand pointing at me? An actual whiz bang. She even flinched. Of course she flinches a lot these days, Thanks Cal-Lee. However no one is now wondering where the recording came from, which just blows my mind, because it was pretty obvious to me that that was some kind of bullshit setup from the get go. I don't think it would have been hard to find a jury that would have agreed.

Further, some of the things I said were deliberately set up in order to be tremendously traumatic when heard by the wrong set of ears, that being, anybody without a sense of humor. “I don't care if he does (blank) you again!!!” was a particular favorite, given that at the time that statement was said, I didn't really care, what I really cared about was whether or not she was going to get a chance to roll for initiative on raping him back, or at least, I care that I actually sounded like some kind of lunatic vengeance demon.

Besides if she gets raped again, will have microphones on her right? Maybe she'll leave location sharing turned on. Funny story, actual verbatim quote, moments after felling me with the tomahawk in one dimension and charging towards me to grab my phone in another, freshly resurrected: "“damn it, you're bleeding.”

I was still on the phone. I hear I'm laughing his ass off. That tape is out there, and I want it, I want to know if it was really a tomahawk, I want to know what she muttered under her breath as she walked away, and I hung on to that phone for dear life... in fact I'm using that phone right now.

Of course I can't prove that this Google Pixel 3 is from another dimension, but that's okay I can't prove that she murdered me there either. Somethings, I would prefer not to have to prove.

Like, say, anything I just wrote. Well, whatever, that's what brevity gets one, endless requests for advanced math homework, as well as a punch in the jaw

A punch in the jaw. Hey, speaking of, pate, what is your angle? About an 18 and 1/2, right? In the meantime you have any curiosities you'd like satisfied? As you know, I'm smarter than you, but I'm not nearly smart enough to know automatically what you couldn't automatically figure out, So I don't even know where to begin, unless you'd like me to start with the list of names that she first started talking to here.

I understand it was an exciting time to have new blood here. What I understood is that her genome was already here already, they literally own this planet. Yeah, I did that, yep. Hey, honey, what do you think that Pate might be mad at me for? (She activated a psychic powers, pause for a moment, muttered something on her breath and then walked out of the room. She doesn't want to talk about this. She wants to hear about her friend pate was actually (Blank).

Fucking Joogle her and link us, WTAF? FU FU ROT FU 88.

Dude I know you can see me, that's why I'm sitting out here and there's a flagpole. Get Chris's pants up there and come on over for a smoke. Oh, right, on duty, what's that like? Fucking blow me.

Film at eleven. Hang on, I'll ask. Any last words, Honey? (She's walking out the door.)

She says “buy dogecoin.” Oh good, she got a sense of humor back. Hang on a minute I'll have that raped out of her in a jiffy... Jesus, Tom, are you nuts? Of course I didn't write that with voice recognition.

I used shout recognition. Yeah, she's pissed. Kind of a numb stare, rather than a flaming meltdown, so that's progress. Boy those counselors they turned her on too sure did a good job... convincing her that I might have a point.

The grit is a lie. Go on sand it down to a fine dust. My sincerity will win over, as it has done before, and has will do so again.

Rowland and I have not come to terms either. You kids play. I'm waiting for another lawyer to call with another $500,000 check. Or maybe it was $490K. I'll be honest, I'm old school, I like seeing all those zeros, I don't like spelling numbers with the K, not because it's satanic, but because I can't believe how many of you people have been fooled by this mind control bullshit.

If the K is so Satanic, how come it's not spelled Satanick? Welcome to the pro tour, Grapefruit. All right, anybody else? Believe me, I prefer brevity, but even though I'm not getting paid by the word, every minute I stand here is another minute I have to spare while she comes back after... Well I don't know what she's doing maybe it's a vision quest. Trust me, she's pissed, that last joke was awful.

And for 30 grand I'll tell you why. *Arimjob*

To have actually been there, wow.

How did that make you feel?

I only Axe for a Fiend, consider the question rhetorical

Re: RubiniGab ... Back and Flattened
« Reply #682 on: September 21, 2021, 06:47:12 AM »
That was about 48 hours of whatever wonder Rubini (and his mistress) could muster.

His last post included the one night stand for Heather last year on MITD

https://voca.ro/11MRvf9DHciT

which he followed with a derogatory video gloating over Heather's demise.

He then shut RubiniGab down again and crawled safely back into his hole.

Re: KlownGab ... Black and Fattened
« Reply #683 on: September 21, 2021, 07:38:04 AM »
That was about 48 hours of whatever wonder Rubini (and his mistress) could muster.

His last post included the one night stand for Heather last year on MITD

https://voca.ro/11MRvf9DHciT

which he followed with a derogatory video gloating over Heather's demise.

He then shut RubiniGab down again and crawled safely back into his hole.

That is showmanship, do you think any of it was orchestrated?

There is an Art to this "curtain call" business...  At some point (I think after three or so) you have to quit riffing on the Genie:  there is an inverse relationship to thunderous the Apple Sauce/Sassy Apple thing.

For shits and giggles I would like to imagine an Elvis/Sinatra "Battle Royale" refereed by Jerry Lewis.  Elvis has to sing Sinatra & Sinatra has to sing Elvis.

In order to make sure the audience is actually paying attention:  Special Guest Star Referee Jerry Lee Lewis absolutely has to join in.

I believe, if promoted correctly:  Promise the Full Moon, and Deliver the Fading Stars.  With proper outro Muzaks the initial sales, well...

Too mucks?  After further review, lettuce sea.

-Executive Producer, @Lager

Re: KlownGab ... Black and Fattened
« Reply #684 on: September 21, 2021, 08:58:22 AM »
That is showmanship, do you think any of it was orchestrated?

Who knows what lurks in the heart of Rubini?

Now where is that I Dream of Heather video?

Re: KlownGab ... Flack and Battened
« Reply #685 on: September 21, 2021, 09:01:57 AM »
...Now where is that ...Dream..?

Nautical ... Shore ...

Re: RubiniGab ... Back in Traction
« Reply #686 on: September 22, 2021, 04:45:38 AM »
One day I was on the ground
When I needed a hand
And it couldn't be found
I was so far down
That I couldn't get up
You know me
One day I was one of life's losers
Even my friends my accusers
And in my head
Lost before I begun

I had a dream
But it turned to dust
What I thought was love
That must have been lust
I was living in style
When the walls fell in
When I played my hand
I looked like a joker
Turn around
Fate must have woke her
'Cause lady luck
She was waiting outside the door

Too bad it belonged to me
It was the wrong time
And not meant to be
It took a long time
And I knew for now
I can see the day
That I bleed for
If it's agreed there's a need
To play the game
And to win again

I'm winning
And I don't intend on losing again

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/santana/winning.html

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defunct
« Reply #687 on: September 23, 2021, 05:44:27 PM »
Resistance is about believing that you are vulnerable or susceptible to something not wanted and holding a stance of protection — which only holds you in a place of not letting in the Well-being that would be there otherwise. There is nothing big enough to protect you from unwanted things, and there are no unwanted things big enough to get into your experience.

Excerpted from Atlanta, GA on 11/4/00

Our Love,
Esther
(and Abraham and Jerry)

Sounds like a script. *click*

Re: RubiniGab ... Now Fungible
« Reply #688 on: September 24, 2021, 05:36:53 AM »
Resistance is about believing that you are vulnerable or susceptible to something not wanted and holding a stance of protection — which only holds you in a place of not letting in the Well-being that would be there otherwise. There is nothing big enough to protect you from unwanted things, and there are no unwanted things big enough to get into your experience.

Excerpted from Atlanta, GA on 11/4/00

Our Love,
Esther
(and Abraham and Jerry)

Sounds like a script. *click*

Can we all channel Rubini Abraham?

http://www.spiritualcoach.com/abraham-hicks/

Re: RubiniGab ... COMMAND & CONTROL
« Reply #689 on: September 24, 2021, 06:44:43 AM »
:-*
Can we all channel Rubini Abraham?

I would imagine so; but some of you will have to pay $4.95 a minute.