Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 63880 times)

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #285 on: April 24, 2023, 08:43:28 AM »
Are you threatening me?

No, Jack is.

« Reply #286 on: April 24, 2023, 09:48:09 AM »
No, Jack is.

He's a joke. You're a person to me. Therefore, I'm not concerned about what he does or says.

« Reply #287 on: April 24, 2023, 10:01:27 AM »
He's a joke.

You are superserious.

No, Jack is.

You're failing a Turing test here.

Sometimes I wish you were.

Sometimes I wish you had removed the bodies and left the tombstones behind.

« Reply #288 on: April 24, 2023, 11:57:16 AM »
You are superserious.

I have no problem unconditionally loving the memory of you and moving on, as you proved that your value of me doesn't measure up to my self-worth.

While my love is unconditional, your presence in my life is not.

« Reply #289 on: April 24, 2023, 06:35:01 PM »
I have no problem unconditionally loving the memory of you and moving on,

Most thieves do plan to flee under cover of darkness. So what?

as you proved that your value of me doesn't measure up to my self-worth.

You have spent years talking mad shit and taking money to destroy my character — amongst all manner of other dimwitted, low-vibe shenanigans that don't bear repeating any mention of.

You don't get a kudos. You get scorn.

While my love is unconditional, your presence in my life is not.

I guess this is code, or something. Look, I never asked you and your ilk to get all up in my business — you saw opportunities to rip me off and you took them.

Predictable results have ensued. You could have been a lot more careful and respectful, and none of you were. Maybe you should all get real jobs.

It's not revenge. It's consequence. I don't give a shit how your shit has blown up; I'm sure it serves you goddam right. It never occurred to me that your parasitic ways would be something I'd have to suffer the experience of... I honestly thought you were all smarter than that.

I forgot: you are all whores and you all have pimps and you're all fully susceptible to bribery, blackmail, coercion, extortion, and et cetera. I really don't know who is behind it all but whomever encouraged you to believe that relentlessly defaming me with your bullshit lies and regular, abusive use of the silent treatment was a wise hobby to pursue as a pastime is undoubtedly far more miserable than you.

I'm fine. Thanks for the conspiracy. Next time steal from someone else's family, you ghetto-chic thug. And if any of you nit-wit twits ever lie to me again, you can expect the same outcome:

Consequences. Special consequences.

« Reply #290 on: April 24, 2023, 06:42:58 PM »
Jackstar, everything I say is a lie.

Jackstar, I’m lying.

« Reply #291 on: April 24, 2023, 06:56:36 PM »
Most thieves do plan to flee-

For I am Jackstar, the shatterer of dreams, stealer of souls, and the wearer of a giant bunny suit!

Now, hear me roar!

Blah blah blah... Snark, snark, snark... Swipe, swipe, swipe...

« Reply #292 on: April 24, 2023, 08:18:04 PM »
Maybe you should all get real jobs.

Welfare Queen says what now?

« Reply #293 on: April 24, 2023, 08:23:05 PM »
Most thieves do plan to flee under cover of darkness...

You have spent years talking mad shit and taking money to destroy my character — amongst all manner of other dimwitted, low-vibe shenanigans that don't bear repeating any mention of.

You don't get a kudos. You get scorn.

If I'm such a vile, disgusting piece of shit, why do you use my website?

If even a fraction of the things you're saying have any kernel of truth to them, I'd suspect you'd want nothing to do with me.

Can't get any "listenership" for your free YouTube podcast, so you come here to promote it, huh.

You look and sound desperate. Like a fish out of water.

FUCK OFF if you don't like me. I don't need you, nor do I need to tolerate your incessant faggotry.

Be grateful that I'm even acknowledging your existence in this instance.

I'm playing nice. Till I'm not.

« Reply #294 on: April 24, 2023, 10:15:02 PM »
Welfare Queen says what now?

... I don't get any benefit payments, you idiot, and I never have. Why can't you go slam on someone else for their real crimes?

Just for that, I'm going to go get food stamps tomorrow, and then I'll buy bags of chips and cheese and show them to you on my livestream.... oh wait, that's someone else too.

If I'm such a vile, disgusting piece of shit, why do you use my website?

It is simplest for me to cancel your libel right here, at the source of the stream. Also I figure you'll want to buy this house, and eliminating middle-men is what I'm all about.

You look and sound desperate.

You look like you bought the hype.

« Reply #295 on: April 24, 2023, 10:25:48 PM »
Jackstar, everything I say is a lie.

Jackstar, I’m lying.

I know. Now, step away from the carbonic plumes before you have to delete another burner or marry another shoe salesman or whatever passes for penance around here these days.

I called the pig police. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ *sploosh*

« Reply #296 on: April 24, 2023, 10:31:09 PM »
I know. Now, step away from the carbonic plumes before you have to delete another burner or marry another shoe salesman or whatever passes for penance around here these days.

I called the pig police. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ *sploosh*

Logic defeated. Your psychokinetic shielding has been lowered and you’re now defenceless. Enjoy!

« Reply #297 on: April 24, 2023, 10:52:33 PM »
Logic defeated.

Keep it gay, keep it gay, keep it gay.

« Reply #298 on: April 25, 2023, 01:15:40 AM »

« Reply #299 on: April 25, 2023, 01:20:09 AM »
Maybe you should all get real jobs.

Not me. I already worked the amount of time required and have enough put away so I don't have to. I won't get a job, I tell you I won't!