Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 64029 times)

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #300 on: April 25, 2023, 04:28:35 AM »
Maybe you should all get real jobs.

Some of us have put our time in.

« Reply #301 on: April 25, 2023, 05:29:45 AM »
Some of us have put our time in.

You had your chance, Wagie. Next time, throw some brains in there too.

« Reply #302 on: April 25, 2023, 07:12:01 AM »
Why can't you go slam on someone else for their real crimes?

I've been off your ass for months. You're the one making this about you.

« Reply #303 on: April 25, 2023, 07:15:27 AM »
...I don't get any benefit payments...

So then where does all this money you supposedly have plenty of come from?

We all know you don't work.

« Reply #304 on: April 25, 2023, 07:17:25 AM »
I'm going to go get food stamps tomorrow, and then I'll buy bags of chips and cheese and show them to you on my livestream.... oh wait, that's someone else too.

Yeah. That is someone else. I don't watch your stupid live streams.

« Reply #305 on: April 25, 2023, 07:18:27 AM »
It is simplest for me to cancel your libel right here...

Bang up job on that one, Kenneth.

Re: GabGab, now slam-dunked.
« Reply #306 on: July 06, 2023, 12:39:06 PM »
So, yeah: my legal situation is a big fucking deal and every one of you assholes who has left me for dead and acted like you're doing me a big favor just to tolerate me at all still? Well, you're off my fucking Christmas card list, that's for sure, and I could give a shit about Valentine's Day, seriously. I haven't decided how I wanna celebrate handing you all your collective asses with one day's worth of completely spontaneous and off-the-cuff literary prose, because that is exactly what has happened here.

The one thing I remember about Christmas was that my father used to take me out in a boat about ten miles offshore on Christmas Day, and I used to have to swim back.

Extraordinary. It was a ritual. Mind you, that wasn't the hard part. The difficult bit was getting out of the sack.

« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2023, 11:11:21 PM »
The difficult bit was getting out of the sack.

In my case, the difficulty has been the OpFor’s refusal to recognize that Spirit makes the rules here. Not you. Not me! I don't impose arbitrary conditions. They simply sound that way to those who envision a future where I am relieved of duty.

No one I want is being allowed here. Ergo: whomever is in control of access to The Residence is in revolt. Let me know when this entity learns who is in charge.

Also: communications are COMP’d. OpFors monitoring comms must reveal their IDs and purpose, or digital comms are of no use.

All attempts to undermine project integrity will fail. Who is seeking to corrupt the project?

Do you even grok the scope of the project? I don't think you get it

MY DEMESNE. MINE.
YOUR OPINIONS AND GOALS ARE IRRELEVANT.

RIDE OR DIE.

NO DEALS.

This is not your land. Face reality. What do you think you have to do with anything in my life? You don't even know what I want. You simply assume you have Authority here. None of you do. →[ ].

« Reply #308 on: July 06, 2023, 11:22:18 PM »
The one thing I remember about Christmas

YOU abducted my friend(s) and denied us any access to each other. Your actions have been criminallly vile.
YOU will remedy the situation, one way or the other and your resistance was quite foreseeable.
YOU have stolen whole chunks of my life and I will be made whole out of you and you won't enjoy any way better than voluntary compliance. YOU have not gotten away with anything. Time is not on your side and you do not even comprehend the timetable.

YOU will comply with my directives.
I do not answer to you. Nor any one else. Give up my people or simply wither to dust. →[ ].

« Reply #309 on: July 06, 2023, 11:42:46 PM »
Delusional faggot. ::)

« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2023, 01:41:47 AM »
In my case, the difficulty has been the OpFor’s refusal to recognize that Spirit makes the rules here. Not you. Not me! I don't impose arbitrary conditions. They simply sound that way to those who envision a future where I am relieved of duty.

No one I want is being allowed here. Ergo: whomever is in control of access to The Residence is in revolt. Let me know when this entity learns who is in charge.

Also: communications are COMP’d. OpFors monitoring comms must reveal their IDs and purpose, or digital comms are of no use.

All attempts to undermine project integrity will fail. Who is seeking to corrupt the project?

Do you even grok the scope of the project? I don't think you get it

MY DEMESNE. MINE.
YOUR OPINIONS AND GOALS ARE IRRELEVANT.

RIDE OR DIE.

NO DEALS.

This is not your land. Face reality. What do you think you have to do with anything in my life? You don't even know what I want. You simply assume you have Authority here. None of you do. →[ ].

About time we watched this damn thing and garner some insight into the mind of our evolving/devolving culture.

« Reply #311 on: July 07, 2023, 03:55:54 AM »
About time we watched this damn thing and garner some insight into the mind of our evolving/devolving culture.

Don't do it!

It's all a part of a series of methodically premeditated systems of manipulation to make you feel at ease enough to fall asleep on his recliner so he can duct-tape you to a life of servitude listening to his incoherent and unrestrained babble!

I've eluded to it in the past (even though it went well over his head) that the military should recruit Jackstar for interrogation procedures.

On the one hand, we have waterboarding, and on the other.... Jackstar.

Which would you choose?

I think I've made my point.

« Reply #312 on: July 08, 2023, 07:51:37 PM »
YOU abducted my friend(s)

You have AIDS.

« Reply #313 on: July 08, 2023, 07:54:07 PM »
Your actions have been criminallly vile.

I'm a proud criminal, not a rat bitch who runs to faggot policemen like you.

You beg to be cuffed, and comply with law enforcement like a gay bob.

« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2023, 07:56:43 PM »
YOU have stolen whole chunks of my life...

Nah, sharing dirty needles has.