Author Topic: Ask Jack Anything  (Read 22347 times)

Re: Ask Jack Anything
« Reply #225 on: September 20, 2022, 12:13:03 AM »
Believe me, I miss it more than you do. [...] BKQJACKSTARKUCZIj*eolJ*055:0j*END OF LIONS LYING IN WAIT AMBUSH[/urk]

Mister Creosote couldn't make it — you're basically stuck with me.

« Reply #226 on: September 20, 2022, 03:39:13 AM »
Do you really need to pay rent?

No, but... I had to write a poem first, regardless. Here it is:

O Greatfruit Alpha Prime;
Dear Greatfruit Alpha Prime,
I love you and your nanotech-augmented titties—
wait, what? What do you mean, “they're [CLASSIFIED]? They're... they're right there. Oh. (Standards.) Well fine; then I don't have to rhyme, nyahh nyahh nyahh, so there.

And: real life is even more absurd. Just think of it.

« Reply #227 on: September 20, 2022, 02:39:29 PM »
Busy deleting Twitter.

The latest: I discovered that Twitter is still sending me digest emails to an email account I control. I had thought I had deactivated all the Twitter accounts I was linked to.

I was wrong.
Heads will roll.
By this I mean to say, I don't know what I shall do, but I am infuriated, albeit mildly, that my extraction from this loathsome world of digital tar and radio feathers and beads written out of town on rails has hit a... snag.

Someone is challenging my imposition of a vacuum. I desired, for whatever reason, to have no more Twitter presence--once, the Crown Jewel of the MIB CDEN (itself, the gem-in-my-eYe of the Michael *Kuczi Digital Recording Empire; The MKDRE, and don't you -ever- forget that I hold advanced doctorates in multiple extremely niche fields of occult research; so there), now just a fucked-off mess that I have to get back on. Why?

Go cyberstalk someone else.

White people.

« Reply #228 on: September 22, 2022, 12:13:46 PM »
Mister Creosote couldn't make it — you're basically stuck with me.

Is this the tenor of your dreams these days?

« Reply #229 on: September 22, 2022, 07:36:48 PM »

I don't know, I dream in black and white and read all over.

« Reply #230 on: September 23, 2022, 03:54:22 AM »
I don't know, I dream in black and white and read all over.

Okay; I'll admit that I've had some dreams. They're not very important.

« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2022, 12:25:03 AM »
When is your next podcast dropping? And am I still on the mailing list? I'm still a fan. I can't help it.

« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2022, 04:43:42 AM »
When is your next podcast dropping?

When it's done™®.

And am I still on the mailing list?

Are you still pretending you ignore your own forum?

I'm still a fan.

I see you as more of a lunatic than a fanatic. Settle down, Bright Boy: it's already been established you can't run a fan club for shit without pissing in the cream.

I can't help it.

Why? Can't you turn States again? What, did M.O.S.S.A.D. run out of free toasters? Tell them you can have one of mine.

Trust me; there ain't no such thing as a free gift from  The Jew.

« Reply #233 on: December 06, 2022, 04:58:47 AM »

Actually, it's pretty much exactly like a reboot of The Lexx would. Mantrid and I go way back; I practically trained him. I remember his first day being scared of the walking talking “praying” mantis... I practically held his cranium container while he sobbed with relief that he didn't know how to spell and that was his only preblam... and at the time, it probably was.

Suffice to say calling my dreams are awesome but my reality is even better. You know why it's lonely at the top? Because you know, there's plenty of room at my feet, but there's only room for one at the tip.

THE TIPPITY-TOP KNOT, DREAMWEAVER MCCOY. Now... go play, or something. Run along. Don't just move those little feet, pick those fucking dogs up and get them barking down the road, for G-d's sake... don't any of you have any respect for yourselves, or you just take turns making the g*y in the barrel that day to hold it all, along with all this fucking marbles in their mouth.

Actual SewerGab. ACTUAL SEWER CLIQUES. and I bet not a fucking one of you knows how to pronounce any of the three letter "s"es in that fucking sentence. How many of you even know how to pluralize a letter? Without hacking into somebody's computer and fucking copying the whole of their goddamn outbox, instead of, you know... recognizing that your search and seizure is fucking unreasonable.

Grumble, grumble, crumble. You have no fucking idea, Lady: I'VE BECOME A POCKED-LIPPED DOXXER INCARNATE.

I COULD DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE WORLD WITH A FEW WELL-PLACED COMMENTS, LIKE, “OH THIS PERSON DID THIS, AND WHEN THIS PERSON DID THAT, OH AND LOOKING HERE'S A SCREENSHOT, OH AND LOOK WHAT THIS PERSON DID AT THIS POINT IN TIME..  MEANING THIS!!!!” WITHOUT EVEN BLINKING AN EYE, WITHOUT EVEN USING CAPS LOCK. I'M JUST DOING THIS SO MY FAT FUCKING FINGERS CAN MAKE THE PROOFREADING HAPPEN FASTER.

BUT INSTEAD, I'M NOT DOING ANY OF THAT, NOR AM I BRINGING YOU THE ANNIHILATION THAT MOST OF YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE.

INSTEAD... I BRING YOU THE FOLLOWING:
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧑‍🚒🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧨🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
LAGRANGE POINT FIVE: STANDING BY
READY TO:
D
IIII
 V
  ,:|€|:’°•́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

(Translations are not available upon request, only through demonstrations of fealty. DEAL WITH IT.)

« Reply #234 on: December 06, 2022, 05:08:12 AM »
Someone said there was a Dr. Jarvis in 2013. Were you so lost then in thought you now have plumb forgot? Or is this more a trail of hearsay from the interwebs?

no, I remember—I simply have such a strict policy against doxing, that to identify and recognize a long lost friend in public... look, it's just simply tacky, you dig? besides, Starfleet regulations, time of global conflict, included messages on an unsecure channel, etc etc you get the deal.

Les Fleet... c’est ma Cherie!! you want big flashy displays in public, you want Time Corps; those fags are all into that diva shit, but really who can blame them?

Actual time cops. oh, do you have lingering questions too? well, sign up for the elective class, sit down with a copy of the Big Book Of Shut The Fuck Up And Other Limericks You Can Go Away To Occupy Yourself With By Memorizing Then When You Find The Corner You Should Have Been Sitting In From The Start Instead Of Just When You Think You’re Done Thinking That You're Bothering Me, Kid (and you're not, you're just scaring the babies). & with no sign of Van Damme, that makes the Mad Hungarian the man to beat.

That's me. GRAPEFRUITEER MAD. AH-WOO—R09R

« Reply #235 on: December 06, 2022, 05:11:57 AM »
When is your next podcast dropping?

Tell you what, here's a teaser preview: “some time after I put on some pants,” because not only did I drop the majority of this text today from and on the shitter, I did it while shirtcocking it, which is something that Shakespeare can never claim, not as long as Francis Bacon still wants to be called a “sir.” Bacon. Frank Bacon. What a nicely unassuming name for a revolutionary war hero with a name that sounds like it came straight out of Central Casting for the Royal Shakespearean Stage Co., who, by the way, have a certain excellence and reputation for their craft.

FU Bellgab. REAL AMATEUR HOUR. Yeah, that's you. All of all y'all... a bunch of fucking baby-ass fucking toddlers, and don't think for a minute I chose those adjectives in the wrong order. People know what you're all about.. which has undoubtedly, until this very moment, made my association with you somewhat... suspect. but no, really, it's quite simple: until recently I was the only one who deserved the honor of the coup de gras, obviously wildly overdue, but these things need to be taken seriously, and they need to be coordinated. Do you have any idea how many people want the bounty on your asses? Even Grapefruit Booty can't be calculated that high in human mathematics... and she's obviously Prime Accomplice! (Yeah, I bet you people didn't like me... well, how you like me now? I haven't gotten laid in over a year, I haven't had a cigarette in I don't know how long, my hand is broken, I can't get any decent spell components to save my life... and I haven't even gotten started until today... saving my life that is. Trust me, I don't need spell components to do it, but the bottom line is this: if I start setting things on fire without a viable way for me to have purchased any flash paper, people are going to come to two conclusions, one I know how to make flash paper, and two have been lying about being a chemist, and they'll never think to think three:

I AM THE FIRE THAT SETS THE PAPER A-BLAZE.

(I didn't set out to become a pacifist Sourceror—I set out to annihilate every single rival I would ever meet for the entirety of the rest of my days on this misbegotten rock, and this was simply the most stylish way to do it. I look badass, non? And I'm humble, too... too bad I can't cook: want to teach me? Yeah, sure you do, Eileen.) /groan

“Jack Bacon.” Yeah, not going to fucking see me taking on that moniker, you can count on that. pound piece of Shalom pie, o u t

« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2022, 10:28:54 PM »
Jackstar, can we?

« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2022, 12:01:09 PM »

Jackstar, can we?

Kitchen filled with broken glass.

« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2023, 10:32:32 AM »
What's the deal, you incarcerated or incommunicado? Maybe just rusting in a ditch. Well, time to get back on the yellow brick road.

Re: Where is Jack?
« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2023, 04:40:20 PM »
What's the deal, [is Jack] incarcerated or incommunicado? Maybe just rusting in a ditch...

A week ago I put him on a limited duration ban for doxxing, and issued him a stern warning. Ever since that, he hasn't really been back-- So he's probably salty.

He launched a live stream a couple days ago (it has since been removed for violating YouTube's community guidelines) and in it he made vague references to a generational curse he's suffering under the weight of.

Following this were the usual yammerings in which he is certain that staff in local convenience stores are conspiring against him with secret hand signals and other surreptitious gestures in order to purloin the monies from his late parents' slowly rapidly dwindling Trust.