Author Topic: BellGab, now defunct.  (Read 63774 times)

Re: BellGab, now defunct.
« Reply #270 on: April 24, 2023, 01:50:12 AM »
I was never your problem; you just drew your cartoon that way.

I never asked for your attentions, and you chose to involve yourself in the events that transpired.

I hardly need to cover the same ground over and over, you know. And were it not for your efforts in the creation of a false narrative to cover-up reality... I would not have had nearly so much ground to cover.

I'll be honest: I don't know why you ever bothered to call me to scream at me over something that had upset you, but as you never explained and you're still being an unconscionable boor, I can only assume that you're carrying some kind of resentment.

Even though that would seem... too implausible to be believed. Tell you what — I'll try to listen to your content tonight and see if I can figure out why your collective knickers all up in a twist.

(Now, I know I'm pretty; but, I ain't that pretty.)

I've had my life under threat for going on over four years now. I don't recall you being very sympathetic about that. I hope that I am being more obvious in my displays of compassion, tolerance, and understanding than you have — because... you're kind of a self-absorbed narcissistic douchebag, has anyone ever told you that?

The real reason Thunderdome can't get started yet is that... you're not really all that much fun to listen to. I hope your latest audio has at least a little zazz in it.

You can't have any of mine.

Ahhh, yess...

Thunderdome, of course..

« Reply #271 on: April 24, 2023, 02:02:09 AM »
Dear AzzGabbers,

How do you guys and girls feel about BellGab pulling the rug out from under y'all, and turning the site into nothing more than an "archive" site overnight?

What would you imagine the reason was for the "new" BellGab closing its doors to the public, and turning away its user base?

Do you think the general public having their posting privileges revoked altogether was driven by the low engagement the site was getting?

Why did BellGab's supposed relaunch feel so hollow? Was it because whoever it was that "took it over" had little-to-no grasp of the forum software?

Were the stalwarts put off by the new "look and feel" of the site? Who made the decision to eliminate the concept of the top right quotes, and why?

I think it was quite foolish to announce BellGab's "return" when what we really got was a CLEAR imitation of what came before.

In my opinion it'd have been better to just have simply let sleeping dogs lie, and kept BellGab offline.

I mean, honestly, what good is a forum if you have NO way of posting on it? I think the "new owner" was embarrassed of the numbers TBQH.

IMO BellGab was resurrected principally for the archive, as it continues to be so. Certain long-winded regurgitators were not going to be tolerated. When Zaza popped up unexpectedly in a sock, all traces were deleted post haste.  Black Anthony could well have been the last ugly straw. Every sad thread from that simpering troll was eviscerated. A small legacy for how Corn Pop Tony wrecked the place: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=13534.0

« Reply #272 on: April 24, 2023, 02:09:32 AM »
IMO BellGab was resurrected principally for the archive, as it continues to be so. Certain long-winded regurgitators were not going to be tolerated. When Zaza popped up unexpectedly in a sock, all traces were deleted post haste.  Black Anthony could well have been the last ugly straw. Every sad thread from that simpering troll was eviscerated. A small legacy for how Corn Pop Tony wrecked the place: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=13534.0

It looks like my responses to him were scrubbed as well.

« Reply #273 on: April 24, 2023, 02:15:13 AM »
Will the real last owner of Bellgab please stand up.

« Reply #274 on: April 24, 2023, 02:18:31 AM »

I am reminded of the great Socrates, who famously said, “I drank... what?”

Opinions vary on how it happened, but there is little dissent over what happened next... ingestion of hemlock invariably leads to a slow, torturously painful, hideously agonizing death. Over days.

Socrates is well - known both for his oratory skills before his death, as well as his use of them to castigate those he deemed responsible for poisoning him...

BELLGAB. A sewer, even then.

« Reply #275 on: April 24, 2023, 02:19:58 AM »

Sure, conversate. Pfft.

« Reply #276 on: April 24, 2023, 02:26:11 AM »
Thunderdome, of course..

Two men enter. It's complicated, Boy.

« Reply #277 on: April 24, 2023, 02:27:35 AM »
Two men enter. It's complicated, Boy.

Sounds gay...

« Reply #278 on: April 24, 2023, 02:32:44 AM »

« Reply #279 on: April 24, 2023, 02:52:15 AM »
Sounds gay...

That's because your unresolved psychotrauma rules every dimension of your life and your denial of denial has caused you to project your own vulnerabilities and damaged psyche on to me.

It's only the most obvious thing in the world, and as each and every one of you is also a victim of psychological abuse and torture, Authorities aren't just all rounding you up into paddy wagons.

Simple incarceration is too kind of fate for the likes of you and your ilk. Now, enjoy my content — or else.

« Reply #280 on: April 24, 2023, 03:18:40 AM »

I'm told by Spirit that everything will be much more fun —for Us— if I don't explain everything I know about this, and, of course, I am terribly lazy and don't want to work, so, uh, so... well... bye.

(Just kidding. I'll be back to most likely kill ewe in the mourning.) *click*

« Reply #281 on: April 24, 2023, 08:07:19 AM »
And that would assuredly be most everyone’s response if he continues his business as usual.

Nothing lasts forever.

Are you threatening me?

« Reply #282 on: April 24, 2023, 08:09:30 AM »
I'm not the admin

Sometimes I wish you were.

« Reply #283 on: April 24, 2023, 08:14:36 AM »
Azz seems to be caught in the conundrum of having to tolerate Jack’s tyranny lest he be seen as a tyrant himself.

I'm not concerned whether or not anyone considers me a tyrant, or a this or a that.

I just felt it was time to uban Jack.

« Reply #284 on: April 24, 2023, 08:43:03 AM »