Author Topic: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In Law Industry  (Read 23407 times)

Even for me: this is a good one. This has been in the works for some time, and today is as good a day as any to launch... besides, it's somebody's birthday out there today somewhere. GARROTE NECKTIE.

Quote from: MCK
And, (PROTECTED), thank you for your efforts here. You've really done good work, and I'm glad I vetted you so thoroughly when we first met.

;)

--

Best wishes & warmest regards,

MCK

P.S.: I have no plans, urge, or desire to damage/vandalize the house before I leave, although a few windows have been broken. (They were old and I didn't like the way they were reflecting light back at me.) Do we know what the future plans of the present owners are? If they have a fondness for old windows (or old toilets) I'll make sure that nothing else breaks as best I can.

That being said, if they really are going to turn the house into sticks and not renovate the old structure at all, please let me know, because there's a few walls downstairs with eyes on them and I don't like the way they're looking at me. Semper fi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential. It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited. Trust the plan. #wwg1wga

Behold: the shape of the flood to come. I've got to let some more time pass, do a lot more proofreading, and get a few waivers signed, but, yeah: Seatec Astronomy, Infant. Try to get some sleep. You are welcome: IN ADVANCE.

It's not just a code. It's a brand new adventure. Anyways, I'm sure the great lot of all of all y'all have some great doozies saved up in your G-Man G-Male G-Whizz archives 'n' shiz, so, how about kicking down some samples of your collective badassery? No doxxing, no harm, no foul, just good clean fun, like learning how to teleport, just to feed sharks just that much faster.

Always faithful. Always loyal. Always... (CLERGY PRIVILEGE). But a man's gotta have a few secrets kept safe... ya know, right?

See, Look—It's So Organic!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 06:46:46 PM »

[size=0px]

« [/size][/size][size=0px]on:[/size][/size][size=0px] [/size][/size][size=0px]Today[/size][/size][size=0px] at 11:41:45 »[/size]
[/size][size=0px]« [/size][/size][size=0px]on:[/size][/size][size=0px] [/size][/size][size=0px]Today[/size][/size][size=0px] at 11:43:42 »

[/size]

jafd's NetworK of MIB ★★★★★
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 07:13:14 PM »
(Note that the ‘d’ is silent, and pronounce the “f,” ewe, ‘See Kay.’)

Even for me: this is a good one.
[...]
« on: Today at 11:46:46 »

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 3:55 PM Michael (PROTECTED) <redacted@redacted.com> wrote:
(REDACTED).

Thank you for the kind words. I have been slower in responding recently because of the distraction of what's been happening around me. As I believe I mentioned, I lost (PROTECTED) to the Virus and now another is close to the end after battling (CLASSIFIED) Cancer for 18 months. Tough times.

I'll be honest, I'm getting a touch of survivor's guilt on this issue, and not just from you. This plandemic coronahoax has been the best thing that's ever happened in my life! Everyone is stuck--just like I've been stuck for the last ten years! How you like them apples? Suck it down! Wooooooooot!!!

Okay, but, meanwhile, in reality, I am quite distressed over the negative effects this is all having on people. It's hard to keep smiling and laughing--although the mask requirements help--when I'm encountering any genuinely frightened peasants out in the world on my travels. I feel like my body language intimidates those who are fearful, as I stride about the world with not a care for myself in it. Please pardon my levity, it's gonna leak through again--and as I am personally untouched by any of the tragedies, it is easy to for me to forget about all the largely unseen human suffering that is ongoing around me. And of course, the lawyers are suffering as well. Apologies.

I really feel like I've missed my calling, which would be... MARCHING UP AND DOWN THE SQUARE!! Good times.

a man's gotta have a few secrets kept safe... ya know, right?

Challenge accepted.

“Wait. We cannot break bread with you. You have taken the land which is rightfully ours. Years from now, my people will be forced to live in mobile homes on reservations. Your people will wear cardigans and drink highballs. We will sell our bracelets by the roadsides. You will play golf and enjoy hot hors d’oeuvres. My people will have pain and degradation. Your people will have stick shifts. The gods of my tribe have spoken. They have said, ‘Do not trust the pilgrims, especially Jedi Miller.’ And for all these reasons, I have decided to scalp you, and burn your village to the ground.”

You heard the woman:
“because REASONS.”

Anyways, I'm sure the great lot of all of all y'all have some great doozies saved up in your G-Man G-Male G-Whizz archives 'n' shiz, so, how about kicking down some samples of your collective badassery? No doxxing, no harm, no foul, just good clean fun, like learning how to teleport, just to feed sharks just that much faster.

Always faithful. Always loyal. Always... (CLERGY PRIVILEGE). But a man's gotta have a few secrets kept safe... ya know, right?

Some of you are weak. Even by Puny standards. How do any of ewe even manage to turn off a dead man’s lighthouse switch? Sad!

Cooter just got an email that he's too ashamed to a post on on dog gap. Now, as you know, what this means is clear: not only is Hell frozen over—SOLID FUCKIN’ ICE ICE BABY, baby—but the cinnas are just finished work on the work drive engine, and it worked.

Yeah. It works.. LOSER.

So, the inaugural Grand Opening celebratory gala for The Center One-Room Schoolhouse To Teach First Contact Suggestions For Polite Protocol Diplomacy Policy For Punylings Who Don't Contact So Good Whether They Are Standing In The Sunlight Or Not” is imminent. My guess would be 4th of July. (Not going to lie: I'm kind of biased.) I suggest you all pack a lunch and get some water bottles, there will be a minor rush for them. (My study companion doesn't have any input on this but his familiar says that it'll be the 21st or the 22nd What did he say I forget now he flashing me oh now he's the same 21st but now I think he said 23rd and I'll f*** it)

As most of you know, the first step in the playbook when first contact actually happens is to start poisoning all the water supplies. Note that they did that with this "delta variant” s*** that half of you are f****** susceptible to, what's wrong did you leave your immune system in the oven with your f****** polenta? You know that's going to burn if you don't take it out right away. Similarly, let me tell you what I know about how the bio—weapon works: “Man proposes biotech, God dispenses nanotech.” No one's getting out of this one alive, you can't take it with you, and what do any of you give a s*** for? You're all lucky just to be alive still. (If you can call this living, Gab Goblins*.) I don't have to wait for cinders by Dawn, you know. I'm merely waiting as a courtesy.

Anyway, We'll be fine. Isn't this a great year? I know I'm having a blast. I can't speak for most of the rest of you—sup Benson—but unless any of you are wanted by an intergalactic criminal court (take your meds schizo, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS), I don't think anybody has anything to worry about at all from this point forward.

Not one f****** bit. END OF PROTECTION (schedule:TBD). You don't need it anymore, My Favorite Punylings.

Oh, by the way I found Hunter, he's with Peter. Is that a bad thing? Well, no, not necessarily, but they were found in a pumpkin patch eating a quagga, so...

*: Yep, I just named you. You're not echthroi, you're not trolls... you're the Gab Goblin Gang, current leader: MC Vomit. My name is not Inigo Montoya.

It does not matter if you prepare to die. IDGAF.

**: The smaller doxxing is more potent.
***: Cool, encrypted self-incrimination. Here, have a biscuit. Good girl—that is just what the doctor happened to order today, and now here it is, freshly delivered, freshly squeezed, it's even wrapped up with a bow on top... A bow tied so tight, it's making the sides of the box flex inward.

In space, no one can hear you scream, in the matrix, here have a cookie, and in terms of one’s sense of timing... Well, Buddy, you're either too late or too early.

But in terms of temperature... you're right on time.
END OF HEAT
AND DEFEAT.

show me some gd respect

KEYWORD COLON
KEYWORD JOKER HOPS
KEYWORD... JOKULHAUPS

Oh, you're welcome, and in terms of respect... Didn't I serve this up with a nice pork sandwich in a nice greasy ashtray for you? Mama Kass never had it so good. Count your blessings.

THAT'S AN ORDER, AND A DIVINE ONE AT THAT. START COUNTING IN THREE MILLION, 2,999,999, 2,999,998... YOU GET THE IDEA.

BALL IN PLAY.
(Wow that's a lot of balls, isn't it? Bouncy bouncy bouncy! Don't ask me where they came from, Grapefruit has mine.)
MUCH LOVE. NO HOMO. ANYBODY WANT TO BUY A QUART OF SEMEN? IT'S FRESH.

« Reply #7 on: Today at 13:29:33 »

Don't touch my brand. And as soon as the last of these meddling kids gets off my lawn and packs up their mystery van and gets the f*** out of town, that's the last you're ever going to see of little Kaiser San Jose. Life won't be as much fun when you don't have Me to kick around anymore, amirite?

Hi. My name is Jackstar. I know exactly what happened.

Somebody start that GoFundMe. It's time.

Once I might have thought I needed your help, but now, I know that I simply adore it.

p.s.: Nickles? More like pickles. RITE.

Michael,

I have to say I really don’t know what to think about this other than to say I’m fortunate to never have been attacked in such a fashion (that I am aware of). I will say it does concern me that the house information is out there with the derogatory comments about you. I hope the posting doesn’t incite some sort of action against you. Time to move the house emptying and listing process along.

Take care,
--
(PROTECTED)

Date: Monday, December 28, 2020 at 1:46 PM
To: (REDACTED) <(REDACTED)@(REDACTED).com>, (REDACTED) <(REDACTED)@(REDACTED)>
Subject: Kuczi: residential property & cyberstalking

Gentlemen,

I've got an unusual one for you both today. Nothing related to what I was waiting for you to get back to me on, except, it is about the house. I just found this out, just this morning, and although I am not at all anxious about it, I thought it would be best to let you know about this situation as soon as possible, as it might really make a difference.

I've never seen anything like it, because although I have been harassed online for at least twenty years, someone has, somehow, decided to take it to an entirely new level. Behold the following message, posted on an obscure webforum dedicated to an audio production, that I see from this website, is planning to launch nationally on the first of next month.

And my personal info and information about the house at 16266 39th Ave NE, Lake Forest Park, WA 98155 is being published here, without any permission of mine, by party or parties unknown.

http://rubinigab.com/index.php?msg=43

> Kuchie Kuczi whores his old lady out so theres dat!
> That old skank smells like rotting seaweed and fish souse and steels his dead mommys clothing.
> http://www.city-data.com/king-county/N/NE-39th-Avenue-50.html#
> 16266 NE 39th Avenue     Seattle, WA 98155 Owner: MIKE TESTAMENTARY KUCZI TRUST Building value: $391,000 Land value: $148,000 Total value for property: $539,000 Assessments for tax year: 2016
> Number of stories in the building: 1 Grade: Good Living area: 2,370 square feet Attached garage: 460 square feet Deck: 60 square feet Heating system: Forced Air Heating source: Oil Number of bedrooms: 4 Number of full bathrooms: 2 Number of fireplaces: 2 Year property was built: 1941 Condition: Average Property type: Residential Lot size: 9,600 square feet Water system: Water District Sewer system: Public Access: Public Street surface: Paved View at territorial: Average Traffic noise: Extreme Sale date: 08/20/2015 Price: $0 Seller: PATSY A PR KUCZI Buyer: MIKE TESTAMENTARY KUCZI TRUST Sale instrument: Deed Of Personal Rep Sale reason: Estate Settlement
> Read more: http://www.city-data.com/king-county/N/NE-39th-Avenue-50.html 

I do not fully grasp the significance of this--I am in a bit of shock. There are more references to me on this website. Says "Michael Clifford Kuczi" in lots of places there, big as life, and it would appear from the website's published statistics, there are less than a dozen people there so far, right now, filling the message board with content, a surprising amount of which seems to be dedicated to implying that new copies of old rumours that have literally haunted me across the Internet since the 90s.

I am not unduly concerned about any danger, but as the address is plainly visible--the address to the home I grew up in and have lived for forty years now--I wonder how accurate my level of concern really is. Seems like if that were going to happen by now, it would have happEned?

In any event, I don't know how or who to complain about this matter, as I am not even threatened, personally, by this explosion of libelous mockery. If anything, I am grateful that it was over with quickly.

It is actually my hope that there might be a way to take advantage of the situation, as I have been informed that estate lawyers and trustee attorneys and realtor agents are not allowed to advertise this house for sale... but I guess, I can. However, I know nothing about this, and as the address to the home is surrounded by all manner of ludicrous outlandish statements of... libel? Well, whatever it is called, it's clearly defamation, and I don't know much about that, but you should probably take a look at it, before it gets anymore out of hand.

I know that the statements are absolutely untrue, however I would not expect anyone to do anything but wonder at what would cause multiple people to splatter my name and home address all over the Internet, because I certainly am, and seeing accusations of, for example, pedophilia was fairly upsetting to me... the first time I saw such a thing, going on twenty-three years ago. So I'm pretty numb to the phenomenon, and really, I find the attention to be somewhat flattering!

However it would seem to me that this organized program of harassment and lies is probably not going to help the process, might easily lead to someone getting a very wrong idea about me and/or the house, and irregardless of how I personally feel, I am reasonably confident that online defamation is a serious crime.

So, I think this should be taken seriously, until at least you take a look at the postings. I have never been involved in such a circumstance, Gentlemen, and I welcome your ideas on the subject.

I mean... I'm cool with suing for damages. I'm not very happy about the entire process, to be quite honest. It really seems like someone is... "out to get me." Well, I do not feel that I have been "gotten," but I do feel like someone has certainly gotten my attention.

Meanwhile--I'm fine! Thanks for asking. I await the courtesy of your replies. I haven't complained to reported the matter to anyone at all, thus far, as I said: "If this situation can be turned to an advantage, so much the better, and I would be perfectly happy to sue for defamatory damages, if that is indeed something that is still done in this world of fake news and busy court scheduling."

Hopefully y'all haven't sold the house out from under me yet. :) (PROTECTED) talked to me last week, and I told him it would be nice to get things going... but at the time I had not seen this stuff before, and I plan to ask him how harrassment online might be able to be turned to one's advantage.

This is exciting, isn't it? Happy New Year!

Best wishes & warmest regards,

MCK

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential. It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited. Trust the plan. #wwg1wga
NOTE THE DATE.
(Not our first date, Sweety, but wasn't that a nice one? You made sure to take me places that I would never, ever forget—I wish I had taken more pictures, but thank God for Google Cloud, I still have every last one. Dates, timestamps, a midget named Orville who dispenses hand sanitizer that can do triple duty as either a simple nanoparticular energy wave that erases all fingerprints, digital or otherwise, as soon as they are left by anyone, or as an eyewash with memory-wiping additive power. It can also be gently dripped into one's ears, and after being patient a few moments for the itty-bitty fish swimming in our ears to all get a little bit of a drop to drink, one can then actually hear the noise that was present in the location that the photo was taken at that time! It's unglaublich! (You do have to drink it yourself first and get high as balls for it to work at all reliably, but there's an addendum to the manual that came with it (most people leave their Google Manual out in the desert right after they are bestowed one, but you know me, always a packrat, and I hate dropping books anywhere, and certainly in The High Desert) that explains that this necessity will probably be less obtrusive in an upcoming point release.) Are you not reciprocated? Good. You got it. Now, get it.)

Why can't you just say what you want to say? You have to beat around the bush cause drama you fucking love drama Kuczi stop it!

Another satisfied customer.

Your illegal blackmail or continued public defamation and lies and character ASSASSINATION of me to get attention for yourself is low vibrating shit that you will be accountable for that is very actionable.

A long time ago, I used to play a game. That game was Tit=== oops, sorry, had to dodge a sniper's bullet there. STOP.

Let's continue. As a courtesy, I will forgo the usual, traditional act of re-establishing dominance. So there. Any objection? That's a trick question... I don't give a single ripe wet shit about your objections, Punylings. That's what dominance is all about. N'est-ce pas? And you! You! Back there, in the second to last row! Stop fucking that one, turn to your left forty degrees, now--fuck the other one. Good. Wait, roll up your left sleeve. No, no: your military left. Now, things are perfy. Now drink this. DO IT. DON'T CHOKE.

>Z
Time passes. There is a mailbox here. You get the joke.
Like I thought, back in the day. This game I speak of, it was a successor to Magic: The Gathering, which no doubt many of you have heard of, but I doubt many of you ever played it with the guy who designed it, or, played any of the other games he designed, with him, while passing around an assortment of clever and smart-looking hats. Look, I know I don't get out much--that's on record--but when I do go out, I party hard.

And, yes, in case you were wondering, the guy who invented Magic: The Gathering is a supreme dork. Thin, wispy physique, brown socks, the whole 'tard package. I mean, don't get me wrong, you know I don't hate, but this guy... well, considering what he let the suits do to his allotment of bottled lightning, well, if you gave me a gun and a defibrillator, I wouldn't have to sit down to ponder which one to use on him first, it'd be a week-long preparatory celebration to find out, in the most sportsperson-like fashion, which body parts to use both tools on first.

But that was after I had already stopped playing Magic--as you can see, I've taken the core principles of the game to The Next Level And Then Sum, and boy are my arms tired from all those years of shuffling and pretending I was just cold reading, Psych--and the game I'm going to reference here now was titled... wait, do you hear anything? Okay, me neither.

The game was named Jyhad. It was about vampires. You know, not like Larry King or Jerry Seinfeld, the ones like turn to smoke, suck your blood, fly away, and leave you with Bill. Oh, how I loved it. I barely understood most of the symbolism, because for the most part, I am aware of the deeper symbolism contained in works such as Bram Stoker's novel... and come to think of it, what the fuck kind of a name is "Bram"? Like, for reals? Sounds like a good name for a fag.

So I didn't know why it was made as it were, nor why it was so unbelievably hard to figure out how to play--for most people, they were playing it because it was The Next Hot Thing from the "creator of Magic"--bwahaha, yah right--and for most of those very same people, it was hard to figure out how to play, because it involved, number one, being able to read the instructions.

Imagine the smell of a gymnasium full of adolescents, all hunched over and squinting at the tiny type in the tiny rulebook that was included in each box of cards, panting and sweating as they struggled to comprehend some of the most intricate, fundamentally relevant elements of game theory--more like game law, amirite?--while being surrounded by mounds of cardboard boxes, some full and barely unwrapped, others half-emptied with their previous contents scattered around them within spindly-arms' reach, just in case some of the wandering loan cardsharks who plyed their trade, buying and sellling, might decide to just give up on the rules of polite society, and start grabbing up fistfuls of what were to be, inevitably, just semi-randomly tossed about onto the garbage piles that their lives were to inevitably become.

Now, as a master of Chess, as well as an innately gifted mastermind (Please clap.), I of course took to this whole scene like a duck to water. Oh, there's a rulebook? Cool, I read it twice on the bus to get there, and once again while taking a shit for good measure. Look, call me a phreak if you want, at least I know how to play to my strengths. And that strength, for Me, is the neurosphere, the battlefield of the mind--and truly, the mind is your only true weapon. Rawr.

You can stop clapping now, you cocksucking motherfucker--now that's shameless pandering, G-ddamn. Kudos. Anyhoo, the game, of course, tanked like an Abrams. Not only did it require an intense amount of preparation to even consider playing the game, in order to actually play it, what was typically required was about five people, say, three close friends who could act in public like they were perfect strangers, flawlessly, and two or more (please, moar) unallied strangers, who were actually strangers, who could be pushed about on a sociological level, because while most people who imagined "card game about vampires" had the seemingly reasonable expectation that the vampires would, like, suck blood. Turn into bats. Seduce women, preferably young women, by sinking their teeth into their necks and slinging them about the room like a warm, heavy water balloon filled with butterscotch pudding.

As one may imagine, the target audience for this game on its release, had about as much understanding of what it takes to seduce a real woman as they did as to what it takes to actually create actual butterscotch pudding. Like, for example... what the fuck is butterscotch? Is it butter? Is it scotch? What? It's neither? MY EMPIRE IS CRUMBLING! BLOCKED.

And most of them would still have better fortunes talking to a box of instant Jell-O, than they would have had talking to an actual girl with even an actual shred of actual interest. Me, as all of you well know, didn't much bother with that aspect... without my nares working properly, so as to instruct my royal European genome as to the proper amounts of oxygen, nitrogen, and midichlorians my meatsuit requires at any given moment, based on selected activity as well as length of time since the most recent release of hot particles into the atmosphere from the nearest nuclear fission reactor, there wasn't much chance of anything working out in public anyway. (Turns out, it's the nitrogen... too much for too long, a girl can make me squirt in my pants on demand. Not as a courtesy. On demand. Unless my bronchial tubes are properly instructed to reduce the temperature of their mucus linings by exactly... look, I'm not proud, okay? We all have our challenges in life to face. Mine just happen to be completely awesome and perplexingly, impossible to figure out until my dead grandfathers got together and agreed it was time. But don't worry about that now; I'm fixed.)

Getting back to reality: the name was "Jyhad", you dig? Like Jihad. Except with a Y. And do you know why? Well, probably not, shit, most of you have probably never heard of this fuckin' thing. But I bet you heard of Pokemon, eh? Well, you wouldn't have Pokemon without Jihad, an interesting quirk of history, its significance surely lost on the great lot of you reading this, except for Asuka, that is.

(I love Asuka Langley. It garrotes itself.)

And surely, most of you may well have noticed, that I spelled the name of the Japanese rip-off of Magic: The Gathering wrong. See, I forget the accent mark. This invalidates the brand. Chopper, sic balls. See? That's what balls look like when they're inside out. Love that neurosphere! And so, when Richard Garfield--buddy--told the legal team at the company he ostensibly created, game designer, corporate financier, sophisticated men's hair stylist, weaver and tailor of fine cloths, shit that guy is the real whole package, right? He told them, "Yeah, I was thinking of calling it 'Jihad.' You know, like the word that Islam uses to represent the war between... huh, that's funny, everyone in the room with a legal degree just instantly turned white as a sheet and fell over out, of their chars, onto the floor, where exactly 52.342% of them started to do this weird, kinda spasmodic... twitch. I wonder why? Is it my pits again? Fuck, I keep forgetting deodorant. I'm such an asshole."

Okay, maybe he didn't tell them all of that out loud. Or maybe he did. Who can say? I can neither confirm nor deny, so just shut the fuck up out there and LET ME FINISH. LET ME FINISH. DO ME THE COURTESY OF LETTING ME FINISH. Okay, thank you. Hey, do you have any lighter fluid? Thanks. I'll send a courier in the morning to pick it up--oh, right, it is morning there, isn't it? Wait, what time zone are you in? Are you sure? Okay. I'm going to finish now. *click*

So, the game was not really about vampires at all, was it? Just like this post, these paragraphs that I am writing, here & now, in My Mother's, The Lich basement bedroom. The one with the waterbed. It's nice. I got it from some guy who could not handle the truth about his life or his wife. I got his lamp, too. It's a nice lamp. And no, I've never rubbed his lamp. What do I look like, a complete idiot? Not any more, I don't, not since The New Administration finally came out of the closet. (Sup.)

The lamp--as well as The New Administration--really doesn't shed all that much light, but it looks pretty good while looking up at it while his wife fucks you, let me tell you. And really, Jyhad was a game that was designed to be played by couples, teams, and in general, adults who wanted to spend 3-5 hours together, playing a game, a card game, mind you, enjoying positive camaraderie and jolly good co-operation, while secretly scheming and perhaps--perhaps--even more secretly, embarassing the shit out of your husband as he desperately tried to seize victory by finally winning the game--Christ, he's been playing it for 3 hours already, what the fuck does it take to get to go have a beer and take a shit, maybe next week we'll just play Checkers--only to be carefully, manipulatively, some would say psychotically, sabotaged from behind the scenes by his wife, or one of his friends, or one of his lovers, or some whore courtesan that he met 12 years ago, who comes around every once in awhile, seemingly just to say, "Cheerio!" but is actually there to be reminded... hey, I've got blackmail, on you, you bitch, and what's more, you need some more. You like more, don't you? Look, doesn't that look like a raisin? You love raisins.

Especially when accompanied by a warm tea with lemon chiffon pudding. Hi, Richard. Look, I'm going to assume you're actually reading what I'm writing to you while I'm writing it, because you're a brilliant mathematician and game designer, so you've figured out astral travel by now, right? You must have. Also, mind reading, so I don't have to tell you here, but I will for the cheap seats: I think you're pretty cool. Nice wife, too. Hey, do you happen to need a lamp? I'll trade you for that Scherezade. Just kidding, at least the lamp sheds at least a little light to fuck by. Now, if you were a Sourceror, I'd just give you the lamp, with my compliments--"nice socks," by way of example--but I happen to know you are not a Sourceror, and, do you know why? Well, for one thing, I haven't seen you attending any of the official ice cream socials--imagine the smell--but also, because you named your game Magic, instead of Magik. Or, Magick.

Or maybe you did, like maybe you wanted to call it that in the first place, but instead, some suit told you that it had to have five letters instead of six, because reasons, and you figured, hey, what the fuck, at this point, what difference could it possibly make? Sure, Magic instead of Magick, you fucking sell-out. And then, the same thing, Jyhad instead of Jihad? Well, that's a tougher call. I must admit, it did and look much cooler, much more suave, with the Y instead of the I. Why? Eyeballs. Eeyor. Fukc if I know, honestly, rite? *BLAM BLAM BLAM* Haha, fuck you sniper, that shit was bait.

You know, for some time now, I've been aware that each post I've been making on Bellgab--and this is Bellgab, make no mistake, what the fuck does this place look like to you, fuckin' Sparta?--might well be my last. For one thing, the snipers. Jesus, they're boiling out of the woodwork these days. Gettin' down right arrogant. Like, they just can't wrap their heads around this whole "bulletproof" thing. I can imagine why, but at some point, come on, there's gotta be a time when a sniper says, "I ain't taking aim at that target, that Hungarian nigger--I heard stories about him. I've heard that the only way to kill him, is to hang him, and the only way to hang him, is to hang him by his cock, and--his parents paid off a judge to make it unlawful for him to even have a rooster. That's sketchy, and ain't nobody gonna tell me any different. Hey, hand me a box of those thirty thirties. No, the blondes. No, the blondes, you fucking retard, if I wanted a blond, I would have said so, *BLAM BLAM BLAM*" See? You've heard the tail, and now you're getting most of an entire plate of crow.

Yeah, I just bet you have. Let's all play Pin The Tail On The Donkey and have a jolly good laugh about it. What is a dong key for, anyway? Why, it's for unlocking your dong, of course. Yeesh. Tough crowd, or dumb crowd? Tell you what, you tell me. I know I feel tolled. Hey, do any of you happen to know why I happen to have an entire Maker's Mark glass (plastic, sadly) stuffed full of crow feathers in my front yard? Well, it's because I don't respect eagles, that's why--nasty birds, truly. They're like buzzards without the common sense of politely waiting their turn. No wonder they were punished by God with DDT. Stupid birds, sitting on eggshells that can't even be walked on. How dumb can a bird be?

But, irrespective of how dumb this crowd might be... shit, you know, most of you who read this place, don't write here, you know? Maybe you don't know. Most people cannot write to save their lives, let alone--do math. However, everyone can shut the fuck up in order to write "no comment," that's for sure. How hard can that be, eh? You just put your lips together, and then never open them again. Super glue is reportedly somewhat helpful in this regard, although ultimately... not very. Anyway, most of you are smart--too smart, for my money. And yet, not quite smart enough to figure out quantum entanglement and its effect on time travel, teleportation, and the clock on a VCR. I bet most of you never learned how to do it, and probably couldn't do it today if Siri weren't there to do it for you, by your merest spoken verbal command.

What I'm getting at is, he wanted to call a card game, more complicated than Bridge, a game most well known for its tendency to bring about murder-suicide scenarios in married couples before Xanax was invented, by the word that Islam uses to earmark killing all the unbelievers in the world. Huh. You know, I'll be honest: I still don't fully get the joke. And I'm smart, you bastards. I know I am. A girl told me so once. Once. That was all it took for me to know.

Perhaps I would have gotten more of that joke and more of the jokes, if I had been married at the time--*sigh* Angel--but I wasn't, and if I were, I wouldn't have given a single solitary fuck at a rolling doughtnut, I would have happily played whatever my wife enjoyed playing with me the most, no matter the game. I'm a Virgo. Pleasing people is what we do. Here, try this crowdpleaser... and say hello to Richard on the way out, the dude needs more friends. I am using the word "need" here.

Because he lost a shitload, I'm sure, when in the midst of the launch of the "Jyhad" game, suddenly, there was a bomb threat at the headquarters of the company that was publishing it. And, reportedly, this was not a bomb "threat." This was, I was told, with no lack of certitude on the part of the various tellers, an actual fucking surprise to the whole host of geeks and dorks who worked at this cubicle farm, down south of here about twenty miles, on a town known for its proximity and susceptibility to lahars.

Let me guess, Bellgab: most of you know what a "lahar" is. Right? So the company freaked out, collectively, and after dramatically over-producing an initial run of cards, which failed to sell through as hugely as had been hoped by most, suddenly, there's a bomb--IT'S A G-G-G-GHOS... oh, it's a bomb scare? Whatever, who--WAIT, AN ACTUAL BOMB? OH MY GOD. I THOUGHT THOSE WERE JUST A MYTH. IS IT A DIRTY BOMB? ARE THERE ANY NEEDLES NEARBY? WELL, YEAH: IT'S RENTON, OF COURSE THERE ARE. RUN! RUN! AIEEEEEE-clothesline.

No, "Clothesline" is too many letters. That won't fit on the backs of the cards--all with the previous name emblazoned across the back, in big-ass letters--so, how about just... like, cancelling the game entirely? Oh, no? Oh, right, we don't want to just fold under due to Islam, instead, they'll change it to... oh, fuck, you know what? I can't even remember what they changed the name to, given that this whole scandalous story--for the most part--fully slid under my radar, given that at the time, I was in my late teens, and in spite of the tremendous opportunities available to me at the time to entertain myself with... I really just liked to play games with friends, and so the socio-political realities surrounding the game didn't really interest me much at that age. And because the game was not popular to begin with, well, that meant, fewer people to play with. That meant, fewer girls to impress with my intellect, by being one of the few age-appropriate males around who actually knew the game's rules, could explain them effectively, didn't really expect to get fucked or blown in a transactional exchange, and still in possession of all my teeth.

Yeah. I'm a rare hunk of Earth, alright. So the name of the game were changed, sure, and they printed another whole boatload of cardboard to sell, and I believe that it still does sell to this day--but far, far fewer people play it, and they don't play it in public, oh no, they play it in quiet places, secluded and out-of-the-way joints, given that it takes a lot of concentration to figure out how to pretend that one is not really a vampire while playing a game about vampires, which are not really supposed to exist, of course, although if you ask the right people in the right countries, they'll tip you off to them, lickety-split.

Naturally, I was not invited to those kind of parties very often, or indeed, at all. And when I were, the inviter (some guy) would invariably assume that the invitee (Me.) would not be nearly so manipulative, masterful, or Machiavellian as I did not look, because, let's face it, don't I look like the biggest fuck motherfuckin' idiot in the world these days?

My, my, my. I just fuckin' bet I fuckin' do. Especially to some girl who knows all the rules to the Twilight board game by rote and can't tell that I couldn't tell that she was lying when she said that she needed help with her homework and that homework just so happened to be the Twilight board game--cool, must have been a substitute teacher this week, they don't know nuttin' 'bout no core curriculum and shit, here... let me help. I'll read the rules 5 times faster than you and then model four other personalities in parallel with my own--that way, not only shall the scales of karma be balanced, but there are some intricacies of fundamental game theory that I'd like to experiment with the implementation of various scenarios of.

I'm a Virgo. It's what I do. It's cool. Do you know what's cooler than cool? Well, here's a hint: it ain't Reese's Pieces, I'll tell you what. Now, can you imagine what I was like when I was a Vincent virgin, though? God, I hope not.

I Truly Don'T.

low vibrating shit that you will be accountable for that is very actionable

Well, I ain't gonna start fibbin' now, so, I'll just lay it all out for you: These days, I could use a little axtion. *CAP* Now, give me your PIN. Unless your courtesan has it. Oh, does it not work that way, oh, really, is that so?

Then, teach... Tyrant.

Let me guess, Bellgab: most of you know what a "lahar" is. Right?

Personally I refuse to say "lahar".  I think it is an abomination.  I don't know why this supposed Indonesian import is being thrust upon us as a substitute for the perfectly good word "mudflow" which still had currency back when we were inundated by them in 1980.  Nobody ever heard of a "lahar" until decades later and somehow it has crept in and taken over even official signage in a very short period of time, which I find very suspicious:

This is absurd.  Maybe the residents have gotten used to the interloper by now but any visitor being warned of a "lahar" barreling down on him would be forgiven for diving for his weapon and assuming a defensive position.  "Mudflow" poses no such problem.

It would not be so bad -- English imports foreign words all the time when they describe something we don't have -- except that we do have mudflows, we have called them mudflows since time immemorial, everyone knows what they are, and there is no reason to import a word when a perfectly good word is already in use, except for imagined reasons of status which I reject completely.

If that were not enough, I have serious doubts about the provenance of "lahar".  It is supposed to describe stuff that comes down a volcano that is not lava, i. e. molten rock, but surely the very similarity to "lava" suggests it was originally  borrowing into Indonesian from the same source from which we got "lava" in the first place:  Latin or Italian "lavare", meaning "to wash", not suds but in the same sense we sometimes call an occasional creekbed a "dry wash", or wash down a morsel of food.  You just know, in some Indonesian language lacking the letter v as a native sound, they heard a bunch of Europeans talking about "lavare" and adopted it, making the v an h.  Sure enough, if you consult an Indonesian/English dictionary and look up "lahar", it means "lava".  So all these stupid geologists who think they are drawing a careful distinction between molten rock and other volcanic debris are actually cranking out pure, unadulterated horseshit.  "Lahar" is an inveterate fraud, and I have stripped it bare here, for you all.

It is the same with "tsunami", by the way.  Supposedly "tidal wave" wasn't good enough because the impetus is not tidal, but "tsunami" just means "harbor wave" in Japanese and they are by no means confined to harbors or bays; islands fear them, too.