Author Topic: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In Law Industry  (Read 23434 times)

Re: Excerpts From Letters Written To Individuals In Squaw Industry
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2023, 01:27:48 AM »
So, not only do you fuck teenagers, you've moved on to animals as well now. Beastiality. You are the lowest fucking scum on earth.

It's just been such a struggle holding it together, since you forbade me from flirting with your girlfriend. I... wait, I'm out of line here. It's not fair to bring her up in the context of deep, biting sarcasm.

Let me take another approach: The last time I had sex with someone in their teens was in the 90s. So setting aside the notion that I'm lying to you ---

Dude. I would not bother to lie to you.

-- what ages of sexual partner am I allowed to have, in your worldview, and upon what do you base these notions? Go on then. Pretend that you really are in control.

And that you have class. Pretend.

Re: [I CONTROL YOU]
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2023, 08:24:39 PM »
You have no power over me...

Go on then. Pretend that you really are in control.

I am the voice inside your head. I am the lover in your bed. I am the sex that you provide. I am the hate you try to hide. I take you where you want to go. I give you all you need to know. I drag you down. I use you up. And I control you. I speak religion's message clear. I am denial, guilt and fear. I am the prayers of the naïve. I am the lie that you believe. I am the needle in your vein. I am the high you can't sustain. I am the pusher. I'm a whore. I am the need you have for more. I am the bullet in the gun. I am the truth from which you run. I am the silencing machine. I am the end of all your dreams.

Re: JACKSTAR SQUEALS LIKE A STUCK PIG (BWAHAHAHA!)
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2023, 08:30:47 PM »
It's just been such a struggle holding it together, since you forbade me from flirting with your girlfriend. I... wait, I'm out of line here. It's not fair to bring her up in the context of deep, biting sarcasm.

You're acting all hardcore here in public, but blubbering like a bitch behind the scenes because she dropped your gay, psychotic voicemails. Dozens in a row. Desperate pussy. Fucking faggot.

« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2023, 08:54:00 PM »
I do still regret having yelled at you at that earlier time, however you deserved it and the only thing that really bothers me now is how much I enjoyed handing you your ass.

What actually happened was you, a grown man in your mid fifties, had a tantrum like a toddler, and uncontrollably screamed himself hoarse without just cause. If that's what you call me getting my ass handed to me? You've got the rope and the noose ... Just do it.

« Reply #229 on: July 20, 2023, 04:40:44 AM »
I am the voice inside your head. I am the lover in your bed. I am the sex that you provide. I am the hate you try to hide. I take you where you want to go. I give you all you need to know. I drag you down. I use you up. And I control you. I speak religion's message clear. I am denial, guilt and fear. I am the prayers of the naïve. I am the lie that you believe. I am the needle in your vein. I am the high you can't sustain. I am the pusher. I'm a whore. I am the need you have for more. I am the bullet in the gun. I am the truth from which you run. I am the silencing machine. I am the end of all your dreams.

This is good. Let's add some more.

“I Am

I am the voice inside your head,
I am the whore in your lover’s bed,
I am the one who seeks to harm,
I am the scars that blight your arm;

I am the tears you cannot control,
I am what consumes your soul,
I am your mind, your thoughts, your mood,
I am your passive attitude;

I am the emptiness within,
I am the game you cannot win,
I am the fury that you feel,
I am the wound that will not heal;

I am the reason that you cry,
I am the fear that will not die,
I am your self-doubt, guilt and shame,
I am resentment, hate and blame;

I am the sum of all you give,
I am the way you choose to live,
I am all you choose to do,
I am nothing without you.”

« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2023, 05:20:16 AM »
a grown man in your mid fifties,

Posting from the future again, I see. You've overshot the mark by several years.

had a tantrum like a toddler, and uncontrollably screamed himself hoarse without just cause.

Opinions vary. My opinion is this: you fucked up and you hurt people I care about. You didn't really hurt me. I'm having the time of my life, you arrogant dipshit! I have exactly one problem: I'm alone.

It's not the worst problem a man can have at 50.

If that's what you call me getting my ass handed to me? You've got the rope and the noose ... Just do it.

I'm beginning to remember why I did it in the first place and I don't really mind that it happened at last. You made poor decisions and I don't believe anyone has been satisfied with the outcome--although you and your other midget dwarven friend seemed only too happy to crow about whatever victory you thought you had achieved. So impressive, too. Much amaze. Put a bag over someone's head and shove them off a cliff, oooh, good job.

I don't think it would be appropriate to continue a public castigation of your failures here--I already did, and that was enough. I don't know why you're referring to it as "a tantrum" since here is what happened:

You are a fuckup, and you fucked up, and I fucking told you, fucker. Click.

« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2023, 05:21:35 AM »
This is good. Let's add some more.

« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2023, 05:29:44 AM »
Click.

I love how you have no issue whatsoever glibly reappropriating a term the man who "abducted and raped" your girlfriend of many years coined, yet I'm the bad guy for stating a few truths you find difficult to stomach.

« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2023, 05:33:37 AM »
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvzEqsZIGo

Tsk, tsk. Your interest in boys piqued, and buttonholed.

« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2023, 05:52:22 AM »
Dude. I would not bother to lie to you.

I don't care one way or another what you do or don't lie about. I'm not here to police you, the way you seem to think I need policing. As a matter of fact, call the police, pussy, like you have numerous times in your life. See where it gets you. See what the US county jail thinks of some South African guy saying nasty things about you on a forum you willingly logged in to and engaged with by your own volition. Faggot. You make me sick.

« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2023, 05:53:56 AM »
what ages of sexual partner am I allowed to have...?

Adults.

« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2023, 05:54:59 AM »
I don't put up with your shit.

Yes. Yes. You do.

« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2023, 06:56:46 AM »
I don't know much...but even if I did, I doubt I would be thrilled to tell the likes of you...

Its a pity I have to pare down your hideous walls-of-text to get a paltry piece of faux humility on the front end there. You don't know much? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

Re: [I CONTROL YOU: Lazarus Remix]
« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2023, 07:54:21 AM »
Let's add some more...

I am the voice inside your head,
I am the whore in your lover’s bed,
I am the one who seeks to harm,
I am the scars that blight your arm;

I am the tears you cannot control,
I am what consumes your soul,
I am your mind, your thoughts, your mood,
I am your passive attitude;

I am the emptiness within,
I am the game you cannot win,
I am the fury that you feel,
I am the wound that will not heal;

I am the reason that you cry,
I am the fear that will not die,
I am your self-doubt, guilt and shame,
I am resentment, hate and blame;

I am the sum of all you give,
I am the way you choose to live,
I am all you choose to do,
I am nothing without you.

« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2023, 11:02:53 AM »
your hideous walls-of-text

Jelly. Practice your reading skills, you simpering troglodyte.

You don't know much? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

Who's to blame for this? Your teaching skills rank equally with your reading comprehension: fuckin’gobshite.

I asked you numerous questions and you and your whinging team of glorified stewardesses didn't just ignore what I was asking; you outright lied to me in order to facilitate your fucking scam, whatever the fuck it was about. I have no idea, it's not my business or area and as I'm neither benefiting nor associated with any of it, I couldn’t give a single ripe, wet shit for whatever the fuck you had going on that, apparently, has blown up in your face in some sort of spectacular fashion. Awwww, shucks, that is too damn bad.

One wonders how I could have raised such ire within you, if I don't know “anything.” Well you shouldn't have isolated me from every goddam friend I ever had and stolen my communications and my accounts and aided and abettted a known felon into STEALING MY FUCKING IDENTITY, YOU COLOSSALLY INBRED MONGREL FUCKNUTTER.

The list of malfeasance doesn't stop there, but I don't have any interest whatsoever in running down your list of shitty consequences to you— both unintended and you-intended-to-put-me-in-FUCKING-PRISON, asshole! I don't give a shit that is merely the first step to entry into your world of sheep-dipped hooliganism — I HAD OTHER PLANS. My life, my rules, and if you all thought you were brilliant enough to put Humpty Dumpty back together again, that still didn't give you license to push him off the fucking wall.

Real talk, yo. You and your ilk are overly-entitled hatebaggers with far too much leash and not nearly enough dog. You fucked up my life and the lives of more than I want to count or even think about just because you thought, you all thought, you had the best idea ever, you were just going to fucking lie to me to make things go “your way,” and when that became rapidly untenable, you just reverted to blocking my phone numbers and telling everyone I was dead. Or busy raping children. Dude, fuck you. The law says that sixteen is adult, if another one hits on me again, I'm gonna tap that teen ass, there’s not a thing wrong with it in Washington state. I'm not some loser who lives in California.

None of that is important; I don't have an attraction to teenagers — I have an attraction to FOLLOWING THE LAW, something you obviously don't understand, because you mangy lot of shit-for-brains slowcow fuck-her-pokes just... well, do what the fuck you feel like doing, or whatever your thuggy-piggy overlords tell you to do. Speaking of whom, fuck them too; there's a reason it's called "selling out” in contrast to... "buying in.”

You could have accomplished everything you were tasked to do as well as everything you wanted to do without very much extra effort... without lying to me and dumping me into quasi-solitary confinement. You fucking did it the way you did not because it was so much easier to deceive me —you didn't— but because... YOU'RE A GANG OF ABSOLUTE SADISTS AND WORSHIPPERS OF SATAN.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. (*polite ha¡L S¡Re !!!*) However you disrespected basically everyone by treating me as low-grade horsemeat at a kosher buffet and the shit from your fuckup is -still- rolling downhill. And here you are already spewing more of your bullshit mendacity onto my name. What the fuck did I ever do to you to warrant this nonsensical humbug is a mystery to me; more of the “anything” I know nothing about, but unlike most other topics I don't even care to theorize, let alone speculate, why you decided to bend over your entire world and shaft it all straight to Hell right up the pooper by DELIBERATELY FUCKING UP MY LIFE and trying to plunder what little material wealth is actually mine.

Your opinions about my placement and status in life are, while undoubtedly somewhat novel, absolutely none of my concern. As you have shown yourself to be more than happy to dump my soul for a glass of beer and a Tramadol, I won't buy into your bullshit at all any more.

You manipulated the truth as well as myself in order to achieve what you thought was your own selfish ends and as an ongoing habit, or even a knee-jerk reflex, for God’s sake, you whine about what I've done? And then you shit out a bunch of lies about me on your little Puny forum.

You had a decent thing going here at one point. You even got yourself up to twenty-two pages, whee! I even allowed myself to remain as knowing ignorant as possible, for as long as possible, just to give you and your little weasels that accompany you... a fighting chance, I guess.

As well as, enough rope. Now, are you done slamming... your head into a brick wall? Because that's who I am to you now. I am the barrier you will not break down, nor am I interested in giving you a leg up to get over anything, not really ever at all, and certainly not now.

You would be astonished at the things I know, as well as what I knew. What I didn't know for sure and still don't is how much of all your bullshit had any basis in reality and what was your fuckheaded pipe dream. Like, wtfe, were you assholes *actually planning* to infect me with HIV+/AIDS?

Dude. FUCK YOU. Number one, I'm immune to that kind of thing. Number two, Shields. And as for number three, well... you like taking pills, don't you? Well, just take a retroviral every day for the rest of your goddam life, doesn't that sound nice?

Your circumstances, whatever they are, have literally nothing to do with me. I didn't ask you to sling your hash onto me; I told you I had installed a mirror component to my psychokinetic shielding. I told you this shit.

I am a Sourcerœr. I have enough goddam problems without you making up any bullshit extra special sauce to go with it. And if you think I'm a snitch, rat, or credentialed agent with a badge, you're fucking high AF as well as a goddam idiot.

Stop defaming me with your bullshit libel. It's unseemly. It's uncouth. It's gauche.

It also distracts me from the important shit going on, which is there are still roving gangs of little thuggy piggies working day and night to exploit and harvest what remains of my miserable 3D life. This is an ongoing concern that is an emergent state of affairs that I have to burn resources on managing. Asshole.

You reprobate scum had no idea what or who you were messing with, and really, neither did I. Yet the difference between the roads we traveled was really the same, except I walked with G-d’s light upon my path, and you tried to fuck and steal it.

Herpes? Try Match.com. (Fuck you too, Dave.)