Author Topic: Excerpts From Letters You Have Written To Individuals Trained In Law Industry  (Read 23418 times)

Re: Excerpts From Letters Written To Individuals In Squaw Industry
« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2023, 01:25:10 PM »
One wonders how I could have raised such ire within you...

I don't hate you, you don't anger me-- I don't even care about any of this shit. I was just joking.

« Reply #241 on: July 20, 2023, 02:57:47 PM »
you shit out a bunch of lies about me on your little Puny forum.

As puny as you may think it is, its still bigger than your dink, bru.

« Reply #242 on: July 20, 2023, 03:41:00 PM »
whatever the fuck it was about. I have no idea, it's not my business or area and as I'm neither benefiting nor associated with any of it, I couldn’t give a single ripe, wet shit for whatever the fuck you had going on that, apparently, has blown up in your face in some sort of spectacular fashion.

For someone who doesn't give a ripe, wet shit your moobs certainly are lactating a lot. And let me know if you need any more Tampax-- Y'know, seeing as though I've got the Black Budget for it, and you seem to be bleeding profusely from your third and fourth lip so much lately. Pee-ew!

« Reply #243 on: July 20, 2023, 03:44:24 PM »
if I don't know “anything.” Well you shouldn't have isolated me from every goddam friend I ever had

You never had any friends. See. This is the problem with the internet, you can be whoever you want on it. All you ever had was jocks tryna run you over with their trucks, people who forced your face into shit at camp and kids you gave AIDS. Are you an otter? The jig is up, bub.

(Sent today.)

Hello you gentlemen —

The equipment for the water at the house has stopped functioning properly. Whomever was maintaining it before, never contacted me about it. I'm not sure if they died, or gave up, or were paid off to disappear, or if it's just been silently working all this time until it hasn't. I suppose it could have been working without attention for a year and a half, but I kind of doubt it.

It's been awhile since I've been here, eh? Time flies when having fun. I don't think this place is very suitable for my needs, as my neighbors are going to keep sabotaging my vehicles and property equipment and accosting me when going out for a walk. I've heard of a redneck rampage before but this place is ridiculous.

(They're not even rednecks. They're hawgs. /smdh)

In the meantime, I'm stuck here for now and the place has no running water. This seems less than ideal, not to mention, unsanitary. (I am also unclear if garbage service remains active.) Do either of you know:

#1) the name of the company that installed the original well pumping equipment?

#2) who has been maintaining the well pumping equipment before now, if anybody?

I noticed that there is some labeling information on the equipment in the pumphouse; but I haven't pursued that angle yet, as I thought I would ask you gentlemen first.

I also noticed that the painting of the siding and trim of the pumphouse matches the same of the barn that now ostensibly belongs to Neighbor (PROT), so I thought it obvious that at one time, the same person was owner of both buildings. This is not the case now, to be sure, and Neighbor (PROT) has revealed himself to be, in no uncertain terms, quite the hostile asshole.

He is likely associates with one “(PROT),” which is the name The Court gave me on my third (3) “emergency no contact” order that I have presently. (Honestly, I have rarely been so popular in life. So much attention I don't know what to do with it.) This person —who I have since recognized as somebody who used the name “(PROT)” in her previous two dealings with me, as —I think— a plainsclothes police officer, or who pretended to be one while engaged in malfeasance of various types starting in 2012, she undoubtedly knows which of my neighbors know how to operate and maintain pumping equipment, but as she threatened me with shooting me in my kneecaps if she ever saw me walking on “her” road again, I doubt I will be able to prevail upon any of them to gain even a bit of their wisdom. I don't know if she knows that I've recognized her by now; I have to go to Court on August 16th to deal with that nonsense along with the other nonsense that happened here on Christmas Eve, 2 years ago. This place is a cosmic karmic shitshow. It's probably a matter of 10 minutes work to get the well working again but I don't know how to do it —EVERY SINGLE PERSON I HAVE ASKED ABOUT THE WELL SINCE I GOT HERE HAS IGNORED ME AND LEFT ME HERE ALONE TO DIE— and I don't know how to learn how to do it with these hills that have eyes looking down on me, and undoubtedly the people around here who run businesses that service wells are going to charge a pretty penny to get water running here again. Fuck them.

I am obviously not welcome here, and rather than spend capital to improve this property, it is time to consider where to move me to; as I have no wish to bother these people, and they are all, so far, exceptionally unpleasant to deal with.

I guess it rubs them the wrong way that I've seen through all their bullshit this whole time. I don't think it's okay that they don't think it's okay to be smart. I think you should sue them for something; but that's not important right now.

I can be reached at 206.XXX.5256 or 564.XXX.2010, or a reply to this email with the name of someone I can talk to about getting the waterworks working again without getting scammed or poisoned would be much appreciated; as well as life-saving. The people in this “neighborhood” are vile, obnoxious, reprobate, cretinous scum; and I won't ask a single one of them anything beyond how much jelly they want on their pancakes. Disgusting pigs-dogs, the whole weasley lot of them.

But at least they got rid of SHAWKLAN for me.

Best wishes and warmest regards,
MCK

I am obviously not welcome here

"Oh, poor me!" *snff* *sniffle* *blubber*

I'm stuck here...and the place has no running water.

How are you washing your ass?

[my neighbour] threatened me with shooting me in my kneecaps if she ever saw me walking on “her” road again

You seem to have that effect on people.

rather than spend capital to improve this property, it is time to consider where to move me to

Be sure to send Inner Reach and I a postcard, so we can break in the new place for your house-warming, and destroy all your new appliances.

I have to go to Court...to deal with...nonsense along with...other nonsense

Quit bellyaching. We deal with your nonsense all the time.

I don't think this place is very suitable for my needs, as my neighbors are going to keep sabotaging my vehicles and property equipment and accosting me when going out for a walk.

You persist in exclaiming that you are persecuted!

Neighbor [Shane] has revealed himself to be, in no uncertain terms, quite the hostile asshole.

There's no fucking way that guy is just a douche canoe without just cause. You must've done something to piss on his battery. Not everyone can hate you for no reason.

I guess it rubs them the wrong way that I've seen through all their bullshit this whole time.

I think you rub others the wrong way in general. And they're tired of dealing with your shit.

Be sure to send Inner Reach and I a postcard, so we can break in the new place for your house-warming, and destroy all your new appliances.

I'm going to piss on his little bitch baby girl man-boobs bras.

I'm going to 💩 in his pink tote.

And if he has a new girlfriend, I'll have my way with her on his couch.

Then I’ll take her to DVR’s, and we'll have our way with her.

Regards, IR