Author Topic: ELLGab ... Now defunct.  (Read 12271 times)

Vanderhouse

ELLGab ... Now defunct.
« on: April 30, 2021, 03:44:30 PM »
It's Gone !!!

Re: ELLGab ... Now defunct.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 04:12:04 PM »
This is what they get for their anti-semetic hate aimed at George Senda. Tsunderegab was the most kosher of all the gabs. Tootsie was a mod and i never banned Rubini #OyVey

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 05:35:26 PM »
Wow. Is it really gone?

After BG disappeared, there was all kind of angst that the horrible riff raff refugees would end up on Ellgab. Do we need to brace ourselves for Ellgabbers? Will Azz have to become a heavy handed mod to keep the cat ladyboys happy?

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 05:49:24 PM »

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 05:51:38 PM »
How sad for them. Now no place have they to bitch about Dr. MD MD

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2021, 06:38:56 PM »
This is what they get for their anti-semetic hate aimed at George Senda. Tsunderegab was the most kosher of all the gabs. Tootsie was a mod and i never banned Rubini #OyVey

Also they were blatant homophobes and told me to put my shirt on!  Tsunderegab was perhaps the most enlightened of all the gabs, I could post my 🌈 Gay_Dubb’s 🏳️‍🌈Globohomo Propaganda 🏳️‍🌈 🧚‍♂️🧜🏻‍♂️💄🩲✨🍆🍑 without being Matthew Sheparded or being called a tool of the Jews.

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2021, 06:46:55 PM »
Also they were blatant homophobes and told me to put my shirt on!  Tsunderegab was perhaps the most enlightened of all the gabs, I could post my 🌈 Gay_Dubb’s 🏳️‍🌈Globohomo Propaganda 🏳️‍🌈 🧚‍♂️🧜🏻‍♂️💄🩲✨🍆🍑 without being Matthew Sheparded or being called a tool of the Jews.

Still alright is it to throw you off a rooftop...just for old times sake?

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2021, 07:10:55 PM »
Still alright is it to throw you off a rooftop...just for old times sake?

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2021, 07:58:49 PM »
Fake news, douchebags. It's still up and running. If you faggots spent a bit less time sucking on each other like your wee-wees were life-savers you might have learned that for yourself.

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2021, 08:28:49 PM »
Fake news, douchebags. It's still up and running. If you faggots spent a bit less time sucking on each other like your wee-wees were life-savers you might have learned that for yourself.

Hi Robert.

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2021, 08:37:17 PM »
Ellgab was down earlier.  I might check it more often if they would ever talk about a single interesting thing but it's just a bunch of losers debating Senda's choice of rental companies, with a strong advocate for Home Depot stating his case.  Ye gawds!  If I were that bored with existence I'd throw myself off a building!

Along with a handful of bloated old-man grousers to keep Paper Boy company (who Bart tries valiantly to rein in before they start posting lying right-wing garbage) and a few gross old meemaws acting like teenagers and that's about it.

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2021, 08:38:52 PM »
Hi Robert.

It's 'Mr Mugabe' to you, you infernal sodomite.

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2021, 08:42:34 PM »
Ellgab was down earlier.  I might check it more often if they would ever talk about a single interesting thing but it's just a bunch of losers debating Senda's choice of rental companies, with a strong advocate for Home Depot stating his case.  Ye gawds!  If I were that bored with existence I'd throw myself off a building!

Along with a handful of bloated old-man grousers to keep Paper Boy company (who Bart tries valiantly to rein in before they start posting lying right-wing garbage) and a few gross old meemaws acting like teenagers and that's about it.

I was amazed to learn that PB has a son. He always sounds like he's on the verge of shooting up a convenience store. The Falkie thread has lost a lot of its vitality on EllGab, sadly.

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2021, 08:44:21 PM »
It's 'Mr Mugabe' to you, you infernal sodomite.

I feel free to presume upon old acquaintance somehow hahaha

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2021, 08:50:54 PM »
I was amazed to learn that PB has a son. He always sounds like he's on the verge of shooting up a convenience store. The Falkie thread has lost a lot of its vitality on EllGab, sadly.

I never went in there back in the golden era you speak of so fondly since I am not interested in entitled obese seniors; I take it there was considerable off-topic banter using his videos simply to riff upon and sling mud the way we do?  How did you ever sift it from the depressing quotidian slog?  Pye and IB I remember, they were fun.