Author Topic: ELLGab ... Now defunct.  (Read 12321 times)

Re: ELLGab ... Now defunct.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2021, 09:01:14 PM »
Ellgab was down earlier.  I might check it more often if they would ever talk about a single interesting thing but it's just a bunch of losers debating Senda's choice of rental companies, with a strong advocate for Home Depot stating his case.  Ye gawds!  If I were that bored with existence I'd throw myself off a building!

Along with a handful of bloated old-man grousers to keep Paper Boy company (who Bart tries valiantly to rein in before they start posting lying right-wing garbage) and a few gross old meemaws acting like teenagers and that's about it.

You over look the Dietrich thread.  Poor Gunner. He is locked in eternal combat with a mad man at his throat and no one seems to give a damn.  :'(

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2021, 09:08:27 PM »
I never went in there back in the golden era you speak of so fondly since I am not interested in entitled obese seniors; I take it there was considerable off-topic banter using his videos simply to riff upon and sling mud the way we do?  How did you ever sift it from the depressing quotidian slog?  Pye and IB I remember, they were fun.

There was a meta quality to the Falkie thread that you either got or you didn't. For most people it was depressing, for a few it was a look into the abyss and they found themselves reacting to it by making it all hilarious. I don't think Pye was really interested in it.

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2021, 09:13:55 PM »
You over look the Dietrich thread.  Poor Gunner. He is locked in eternal combat with a mad man at his throat and no one seems to give a damn.  :'(

His tenacity is admirable but that is a strange obsession for an ex-military truck driver who seems pretty salt-of-the-earth otherwise.  Do you know how he got started?  Internet fantasists are a dime a dozen; I bet Dietrich used to have a geocities page.  Why that one in particular?  I mean, I get that mentally unbalanced habitual oversharers drawn to the internet like moths to a flame are like blood in the water for certain types -- I forget the fat retarded one MV shared who cut himself a vagina or something -- but you have to wonder about the stability of their audiences, too.  I smell a bad smell.

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2021, 09:26:28 PM »
His tenacity is admirable but that is a strange obsession for an ex-military truck driver who seems pretty salt-of-the-earth otherwise.  Do you know how he got started?  Internet fantasists are a dime a dozen; I bet Dietrich used to have a geocities page.  Why that one in particular?  I mean, I get that mentally unbalanced habitual oversharers drawn to the internet like moths to a flame are like blood in the water for certain types -- I forget the fat retarded one MV shared who cut himself a vagina or something -- but you have to wonder about the stability of their audiences, too.  I smell a bad smell.

It started with the Stolen Valor people. DDD claimed that he is a Marine - they looked into it and found that while he did in fact enlist, he never finished boot camp and is not a United States Marine.  The Gunner was in involved with them somehow and once DDD got Gunner's real name, he used his VA mole(s) to get all of Gunner's personal info and when DDD started reading his home phone number and SSN out live on the stream it has been on like Donkey Kong ever since.

What I find fascinating are the supporting DDD cast. The last stream a new one was introduced. A very bright, articulate, sounding Pakistani gentleman. He has joined with the Bangladeshi realtor from NYC, the hard working  Hispanic taco truck dude and the truck driver from Tennessee. 

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2021, 09:29:11 PM »
I think it's a stolen valour issue with Gunner. Dietrich has made claims about his military career but it seems that he washed out early on. The obsession grew from there.

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2021, 09:33:41 PM »
It started with the Stolen Valor people. DDD claimed that he is a Marine - they looked into it and found that while he did in fact enlist, he never finished boot camp and is not a United States Marine.  The Gunner was in involved with them somehow and once DDD got Gunner's real name, he used his VA mole(s) to get all of Gunner's personal info and when DDD started reading his home phone number and SSN out live on the stream it has been on like Donkey Kong ever since.

What I find fascinating are the supporting DDD cast. The last stream a new one was introduced. A very bright, articulate, sounding Pakistani gentleman. He has joined with the Bangladeshi realtor from NYC, the hard working  Hispanic taco truck dude and the truck driver from Tennessee.

Amazing. Bright and articulate? Well I never did.

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2021, 09:36:12 PM »
Amazing. Bright and articulate? Well I never did.

Bobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2021, 10:24:49 PM »

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2021, 10:28:41 PM »
It's Gone !!!

Some weird infarction with the Spite Board being blind but the Recent Posts and Stats are creaming as usual.

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2021, 09:15:17 AM »
How sad for them. Now no place have they to bitch about Dr. MD MD

They can always post here. It is not like he is around to defend himself.

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2021, 09:16:22 AM »
Fake news, douchebags. It's still up and running.

I'm glad to hear that. I hate seeing homeless cat ladies.

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2021, 09:20:36 AM »
Still alright is it to throw you off a rooftop...just for old times sake?
Poor Dubb. Good thing that his employer has hung "suicide" nets under the buildings.*

*If you did not get the reference, Apple didn't like the PR that suicides in their Chinese suppliers factories was causing. The response was to hang nets from Foxconn's buildings so that workers could not kill themselves that easily. Cheaper than improving working conditions.

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2021, 09:26:22 AM »
Poor Dubb. Good thing that his employer has hung "suicide" nets under the buildings.*

*If you did not get the reference, Apple didn't like the PR that suicides in their Chinese suppliers factories was causing. The response was to hang nets from Foxconn's buildings so that workers could not kill themselves that easily. Cheaper than improving working conditions.

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2021, 03:32:18 AM »

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2021, 04:38:24 PM »
[Brief interlude: generally, the parties request and exchange documents in a federal civil case like this. A party can avoid producing documents where they claim a privilege – they just need to typically submit a “privilege log” to the other side. This doesn’t mean the privilege will ultimately prevail.]

Ladies & Gentlemen... start your engines.
THE VADER LOGJAMMER HAS DEPARTED.

TEAM VENGEANCE: REPORTING IN.
TEAM HEALING JOURNEY: REPORTING AS ‘TIRED.’
TEAM NOT GUILTY: CONFUSED. UNCLE REPORTING TOM.
TEAM GUILTY: HAS THE MADNESS REPORTED IN YET?

TEAM JACKSTAR: TWO DISCIPLES REMAIN.

It's like this, Troops: out of all of them, and I do mean “all,” only two claims of “special privilege” currently remain valid.

However, as yet, I have yet to receive any logs. Not a one. And while I can imagine a whole host of reasons for this... ultimately it doesn't matter, as the target Quorum number has fallen below its most critical threshold.

Two disciples left means that they're both, in my view, quite innocent. It also means that I can now reveal a core truth:

I ain't really never had all that many disciples. Word.

I'm sure I could have come up with more, if I wanted to seize power, but, I don't. I'm good with our current corporate structure.

Spread from Hell to country breakfast. Pretty sweet, n’est-ce pas? Not my idea, but a tremendous result nonetheless.

Meanwhile, the lines of shattered reality have begun to collapse. Seemingly untouched by the phenomenon: (CLASSIFIED).

THAT'S TOO BAD.