Author Topic: Richard Groyper Superstar  (Read 49704 times)

Richard Groyper Superstar
« on: April 07, 2021, 01:29:52 PM »
Ribbit ribbit.

Vanderhouse

Re: Richard Groyper Superstar
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 03:12:58 AM »
Apparently Liquid Richard estranged the rest of the youtubers last night

Liquid Richard Raw

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 06:30:56 PM »
Who the fuck is Gwen?

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 06:38:26 PM »
Eff Gwen who is this?????? 👀

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 06:46:45 PM »

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 07:48:59 PM »
Eff Gwen who is this?????? 👀

your doppelganger

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2021, 08:33:54 PM »
Who the fuck is Gwen?

Apparently she went out for a pack of smokes and never returned to the edge of the desert

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2021, 06:09:00 PM »
Getting caught up on my Groyper.  It would seem that I've missed a great deal.  Bestiality and women who have to have their "back fat" blow dried after washing.  Sheesh.

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2021, 11:24:34 PM »
Apparently she went out for a pack of smokes and never returned to the edge of the desert

Who wants to fill me in what a "Jeff B" is? Miller did a pretty good rant with the whole "I will report you to the FBI" while threatening to shoot somebody. It sounded well done. I love internet tough guys. They are a dime a dozen.

I just don't know which poster JeffB is. I'm starting to understand the Rubini, Mewomaid, (her son) Jackstar, Anthony, Groyper and his wheel chair bound follower. But this is (happily) a new person for me.

*BTW, has Jack found he way to the new forum yet?

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2021, 12:01:42 AM »
Who wants to fill me in what a "Jeff B" is? Miller did a pretty good rant with the whole "I will report you to the FBI" while threatening to shoot somebody. It sounded well done. I love internet tough guys. They are a dime a dozen.

I just don't know which poster JeffB is. I'm starting to understand the Rubini, Mewomaid, (her son) Jackstar, Anthony, Groyper and his wheel chair bound follower. But this is (happily) a new person for me.

*BTW, has Jack found he way to the new forum yet?

Enough spam from him and his cohorts you have not had?

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2021, 02:15:11 AM »
Who wants to fill me in what a "Jeff B" is?

Jeff B was a bellgabber but i don't remember what his username was. Shit blew up over him trying to cyber with on one of Richards cat ladies and there was a bunch of drama but that season ended a while back. But before that happened Miller was telling Jeff B he was going to shoot him lolz.

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2021, 02:19:02 AM »
Jeff B was a bellgabber but i don't remember what his username was. Shit blew up over him trying to cyber with on one of Richards cat ladies and there was a bunch of drama but that season ended a while back. But before that happened Miller was telling Jeff B he was going to shoot him lolz.

Thanks. I'm wondering who the other werewolf on BG was...  ;)

Who would cross Groyper by trying to do that with his cat ladies? First Millers cohost, then Groypers cat ladies. This is one sick puppy.*

*Right choice of words.

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2021, 06:29:11 PM »
Getting caught up on my Groyper. It would seem that I've missed a great deal. Bestiality and women who have to have their "back fat" blow dried after washing. Sheesh.

Oh. Lovely!

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2021, 01:03:51 AM »

Who would cross Groyper

Apparently he don't take nothin from nobody

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2021, 08:01:31 PM »