Author Topic: RubiniGab ... Now defunct  (Read 122949 times)

Re: Rubini [...] (n)ow deKnufunKed
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2021, 10:35:18 AM »
He won't even tell me whether it was any good or not. ;(

Pardon me... do you have any Gray Poupon? My lobster, bison ribeye, charcuterie d'savory, produce cart, and $173 bottle of legit French absinthe are lonely and could use a third fair pairing. (Does The Quincunx... pair? That seems so odd, amirite? Because, you know... odd. Because, you know... five. Because, you know... five. Because, you know... prime. Because, you know... Amazon Prime. Because, you know... Volga Prime. Wait, what am I saying, not only is this A Planet Of Goldfish... this is A Planet Of Punyling Goldfish. Do You People even discriminate based on the ability to distinguish A Master Number from An Amazon Prime Number from a (REDACTED) codejack highcode phraseplug? (Probably not, I'm still holding a patent or twelve.) Was that even a Q? Maybe you can have that question ready to go after your next break, Announcer.) As an aside: TEDIOUS WYRMS.

Maybe you can get your KnicKers out of TwYst, you dumb son of a KYTCH. (hi Keith! I fucked your mom last night... in her diary, Asshole.)

https://youtu.be/ryUiqr0Uaxc?t=808

Go on. Knock it off. Do a little Irish jig. It's cool. No hard feelings! None the worse for wear! Can I borrow that top? It's cool, my Content Overseer Logistics Provider Co-Ordinator checked it off on my app—it's point release update platform version Fleegix Twenty-Bux-Six, and you know what means, motherfucka... Alphabet loves Blue Pimp's boots. Shoes. Whichever.

You're going to need a bigger boat. Too bad I fucked The Isostasy Variable already. Good luck. Think of it as a puzzle. Well, this had puzzles in it. You love puzzles, right? You wanna marry puzzles and have little puzzle children, right? ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS PUZZLES, RIGHT?

Well, all I care about are correcting people who misspell, and misspelling "pussy" seems like a MY-T-FYN place to... start? Wait, what?

Commencement.mp3
sure to turn Lars green.

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defunct
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2021, 07:09:10 PM »
An operative of S.M.E.R.S.H. is in front of my house, making a false police report against him/herself, right now.

Heh, heh. What a maroon.

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2021, 07:56:46 PM »
An operative of S.M.E.R.S.H. is in front of my house, making a false police report against him/herself, right now.

SEX3115

Heh, heh. What a maroon.

Hello, is this the police? My mommy told me to call and report that there's been a kidnapping of Penelope Kitstop. No, wait it's, Persephone, Penelope's right here... oh, wait, no, she just drove off. she's fine I'm fine everybody's fine thanks for asking.

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2021, 08:26:17 PM »
An operative of S.M.E.R.S.H.

4 out of 5 dentists agree: One of the three amigos wasn't very “amigo-ey.” and the fifth dentist is some kind of fruit, so we can ignore that opinion just assume that it's 100%.

S.M.E.R.S.H. involvement confirmed.
This is exciting, isn't it? Well, it is for me, I know this is all old hat for you f******, but try and give me a little bit of support and encouragement, this is my first time I'm a virgin I'm new here I don't know what's going on how are you who are you You seem cool

F****** tedious s***

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defunct?
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2021, 03:32:02 AM »
Is this someone's idea of a joke?

Re: RubiniGab ... Now resurrected
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2021, 08:27:23 AM »
Apparently David "The Rube" Rubini has now teamed up with a sophisticated and eloquent partner, that of LB "Elle Bee"

for another KICK AT THE CAN!

https://rubinigab.com/

He can never resist playing a TROLL

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2021, 02:05:04 AM »
Apparently David "The Rube" Rubini has now teamed up with a sophisticated and eloquent partner, that of LB "Elle Bee"

Pray he doesn't assault her!
So long and thanks for all the absinthe.

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2021, 02:17:02 AM »

MV = so arrogant = such a lil weasle = him n cheffy = they are jelly 2 the max... just like azzy

what's up w/ BG alumni all being arrogant, scared, meanspirited puzzay's? and bisexual / tranny-friendly ?

LOL

This is classic Rubini.
When the mask is down, his twisted smile shines through, as he trashes those around him.
And with feigned little boy innocence, he wonders why?

Who among us isn't worthy of redemption?

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2021, 02:56:58 AM »
I just logged into RubiniGab with my credentials from Ballgrab.com

Try it and see!

Only wizards can perform such wonderment, or those laying pitfalls for the rest of us.

Two dollars. Plus tip. *click*

cheap b******

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2021, 04:35:57 AM »
what's up w/ BG alumni all being arrogant, scared, meanspirited puzzay's? and bisexual / tranny-friendly ?

Of course RubiniGab supporters must be humble, fearless, openhearted real men and women - straight as arrows and hardly rainbow friendly.

Here's one now, All Outta Bubblegum

He has a friendly suggestion to the administaters (sic)

It might be neat if there was a contest to see which thread gets the most views every month. I don't know what the prizewould be though.

Maybe a one way ass kicking to EllGab

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2021, 07:29:04 AM »
Ask Lillith Everything / Rubini = out trolled the trolls in the end!
« Last post by DavidRubini on July 06, 2021, 10:43:06 PM »

Lilith is a old fraud that poked at Heather and Art and Senda = a joke

Rubini = out trolled the trolls in the end!

I LAUGH!

Why does he always insist on building things up and then tearing them down, alienating and bum-rushing everyone in the process? There is something seriously perverse about this boy.

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2021, 06:04:45 AM »
Is Rubini about to start populating his Gab nest with sock puppets the way he did on old BellGabSucks?
Or are we dealing with something more insidious?

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2021, 07:36:58 AM »
Interesting developments. Perhaps LB has salvaged something.

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2021, 08:17:25 AM »
Perhaps LB has salvaged something.

Krazy bitches hooking up with Rubini

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2021, 08:30:09 AM »
Krazy bitches hooking up with Rubini

Rubini has been wooing Connective Tissue and LB for awhile now.
LB has succumbed to a partnership, but Rubini is the crazy one.
Crazy like a fox, or just crazy/unstable half the time?