Author Topic: RubiniGab ... Now defunct  (Read 122949 times)

Re: RubiniGab ... Now defunct
« Reply #1770 on: May 25, 2023, 11:44:09 PM »
This beer is really starting to taste good. Call me when your problems are serious.

« Reply #1771 on: May 26, 2023, 10:14:17 AM »

I never had any connection to that site and it being up or down has nothing to do with me, or my position in life. /shrug. I still don't know what all that crap was about (although it apparently had a lot to do with all of you not having any fucking idea what I am really like, not surprising since you didn't bother asking me EVER about what happened, and just beleived what you wanted. I guess), and I likely never willl.

however, that thing has been down for a while, and considering who else has come back? I would expect that you can expect... reprisals. Returning reprisals.

I'm not gonna lie, dudemang. People seem pissed. You're not gonna blame this on... wait, wait. You don't think... do you... could... OH. My. GOD.

DO YOU THINK I'M BI-POLAR???? Jesus, you fucking people. Why do I love you all? Who cares. I just do. I'd suggest that you not take it for granted, Dave, but I'll be honest: it's possible you don't know how to take anything at all, any other way.

p.s.: Keep your wife, please. Fuckin' beggin' you here. Or is she your daughter and you gave her the HIV+/AIDS? I'll be honest, I was keeping score but I lost track a few planets back. (Earth is a Realm, douchemaster. Shape up. Be nice to people. Show some balls when you sneer at me., everyone wonders if you're crying because you think you lost dibs, or because you felll for a deepfake, or what. shrug. You know, you have way too much fuckin' free time if wondering if I've been blown yet matters to you. Anything else... whine about, do you? Fuckin' EVER?)

p.p.s.: Oh yeah and I neutralized your hax a while ago. I haven't formatted my devices because I wanted everyone to think I was *that* dumb. I am not. I am that thorough.

« Reply #1772 on: December 16, 2023, 03:27:51 PM »
What ever happened to David Rubini?

« Reply #1773 on: December 16, 2023, 09:01:18 PM »

He died in a murder/suicide with his gay lover.

« Reply #1774 on: December 17, 2023, 01:08:53 AM »

Rubini shmoobini.

Drugs, disease, self-immolation and madness.