Author Topic: Letters To MIKE–V  (Read 5321 times)

Letters To MIKE–V
« on: May 27, 2021, 11:39:58 PM »
On this day of your life, Michael Wawasnootz, I believe God wants you to know ...

... that "Why?" is the most useless question in the universe.

The only question with any meaning is... "What?"

Asking "Why is this happening?" can only disempower you. Asking "What do I want to make of this?" does exactly the opposite.

Here is a great secret:
the Why of anything
is to produce
the What of everything.

Think about that for a moment. In fact, think about it for the rest of the day. And put a little mustard on it.

Love,
KUCZBALLS (It's an older name, but some here will recognize it. Cheerio!)

Re: Letters To MIKE–V
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 09:07:42 PM »
Number one, this must be what being scattered to the five winds must be like. Imagine the sprawl of spread-out bumbershoots from Hell’s half-acre to Mel’s country breakfast.

Mel's mom puts the c*** into country. More on her later.

Number two: Hi Keith!

Re: Mikey lieks ET
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 06:31:28 AM »
cpm

Re: Letters To MIKE–V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2022, 02:07:47 AM »
BUST A DEAL: FACE THE WHEEL.

Number one, this must be what being scattered to the five winds must be like.

Oh, Punies;
Dear Punies... when will you learn?

I'm going to go over this one time. Right here, right now. There's a lot of shit going down, and most of it doesn't involve me, but some of it does, and I am on the hook. I'm also on The Captain, I'm on The Coat Rack and on the Doctor. (Not The Doctor. I might look crazy, but I ain't that crazy.)

But mostly, and most importantly, I'm on the hook, that gives me a substantial incentive when it comes to playing ball. Now, when it comes to planting carrots and pulling sticks, you know me, hey: I am down to pound.

Have you said, sometimes things have to be done. For people who know every everything. I'm not even one of them, I barely know any anything. You didn't even call my point here is is that people who in the know know that I'm doing my best.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. DO YOU NEED ME TO POP A CORK? CUZ I WILL TURN THAT MADEOVER INTO A TURNOVER.*snap* LIKE THAT. JUST LIKE THAT. DON'T THINK I CAN'T DO IT.

I may actually have learned from the best while sandbagging it here for the worst.

Now, douchebag, I put in a called a w and I'll put her to call the v and then I'll not put a call into x, and we don't put in calls to z, we do it right we call them

... Zorro. Also, whomever fell for that Zephyr shit is as dumb as a box of rocks. Homie don't get no phone, homie don't keep no phone.

Last word: the police literally confiscated my Jitterbug. I don't think you understand what's going on here, I've already won the immunity challenge, and I humiliated the entire Town's team of Toadies, Lackeys & Flunkies. Just because I had the right, and the ability, doesn't mean they wouldn't come out and kill me after dark if I look at one of the doors crosswise so I'm kind of on thin ice.

However, at least I am still allowed to look at their daughters. At least, the ones that look at me first. I'm not going to lie, I'm a stranger in this town, I'm not making no waves anymore.

Really, it was only just the one big wave. “I'm sending you to jail! You're going to get so fucking raped!!” Seriously. The nerve of some people. Semper cupcake fu “you fucking deserved it” rot “actually wish I could have done that one” RAWR

there she goes again. She comes and goes.”

yeah ALLHOSE, I bet you do put yours on a leash. Classy, Mengele.

Letters To MIKE–V (Le Expand du LiUMv5)
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 04:34:56 PM »
Noticeably, you forswore (SIC)

5WIND 55EYE 5FIVE SE.FI DELIS HMPER

On this day of your life, Michael Wawasnootz, I believe God wants you to know ...

... that "Why?" is the most useless question in the universe.

The only question with any meaning is... "What?"

Asking "Why is this happening?" can only disempower you. Asking "What do I want to make of this?" does exactly the opposite.

Here is a great secret:
the Why of anything
is to produce
the What of everything.

Think about that for a moment. In fact, think about it for the rest of the day. And put a little mustard on it.

Love,
KUCZBALLS (It's an older name, but some here will recognize it. Cheerio!)

DEAR MV: Contract is ready to roll.

Noticeably, you forswore your usual preface in claiming to be honest.

DAVID V.R. cs:"THE COMMAND(HER)"/a.d.b. GET OUT.  [justify My_Love, jon-jon|I believe he would kill a dog & a god, even if only to put a collar on a dog wearing a dress, Uberschweinhund, umlaut... or NOOOOO... -T.|M. 5:5]
A.D.B. cs:"THE GODDESS"/t.l.ZsZsJg.-emer. GET IN.     [Okay, so, maybe she wasn't a ghast, but if she weren't, she would have come back, and Shane would have nailed her. But Shane would nail DEAD any one who hit on his wife; that man loves K. Watkins, no doubt at all; and at this time is a total badass Antipaladin. Once its revealed that I have a healthy respect for my neighbor AND I was too chicken shit to go next door to rescue Grapefruit Kefir (WALK IT, YOGU RT, YOGI LT'ITSL'R) AND she marries Shane, the Austrian From New scHeeisenzen'Zealand would have raped any woman she found alone in any house, as she was a total sex addict by then & Shane is BOUND BY OATH AND BY LAW, BY PREFERENCE AND BY PROFESSION to stay loyal to his wife, EVEN UNTO HIS 2ND MARRIED LIFE AND THEN FOREVER MORE, so trust me, when Shane says "SO HELP ME, GOD..." and even if not, as I could never (NEVER!noTAM!NEVAR!) resist any Antipaladin's wife, who got a glimpse of me once, and thought I was David even though I looked nothing like Esau. Or Jacob. Or a woman with abnormally huge tits but not teats, it had to be a joke and it was, she was, and OUI-wee-OUI: suicide never, huh, sure OK, (crc:g chk:i g:WAR:n) although I did look like a little bitch with little bitch tits on the side of gynecomastia that is the more "bitch" side, considering I was letting Dripgrave fruit me around and it wasn't even her, it was already, by that time, Fruitlord Supergrape TNT. Dear G-d, when I think about what the neighbors must have thought, holy smack my bitch up... Gary "Bury" Berry Stroschein-Raybury, .esQ]
JEN/AZ Z GET IN
BDJ/AEZ Z GET IN
TLS/CRC GET IN
CAM/MCK GET IN
AZZ/ALI GET IN
ALLI/ALLY GET IN
RAB/RAMON A. ABEL-SHOW-BULL-SHYS-HAH
RAH! RAH! YAH! RA! JA!

{I, [Jackstar makes this look easy: KNOW, IT IS[.] NOT. -QKkN0T/T_tONKk] have been planning this for decades. *licks pencil tip, drives it into own leg* You wanna try me, BrightBitchBoygirlboy-girlyman-GRRRRRl? You really don't, LIONS UP. That pencil is my gear-shift, MOTHERFU*click*P, AND I MEAN IT=

=GO FOR THROTTLE UP, UP, ALL THE WEIGH-WAY-UP, FARE-UP, WAYFAR-FAIR-UP, sin(KALL!WAIFARER): WHEELS UP LANDING INBOUND, UP TOP UP:MARCDEnEfF-G-MEN-IN-BLACK, THE, NETWORK. (C) THE_F(R)OG5(TM)ARG CO. ALL RIGHTS HEREBY ARE: RESERVED,202301160520PST0420DST820EASTORDERSTAR, ^[].} AMARA LEIGH: YOUR CONTRACT IS FULLFILL.ED KIRK-EL: LIGHTSTAR SAYS WHAT?
Code: [Select]
I'LL TAKE SEVERAL BILLION DOLLARS OVER YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO MAINTAIN INTEGRITY, D00D*S; AND SO WILL ALL BUT ONE OF YOU, AND SO SAY WE ALL.Forgive me, but I don't think either of us even needs a job, but you still need me anyway: BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE KUCZI ADVANTAGE.
GREETINGS BELLGAMER "Bellgamer/Bellhammer\BELLTAMMER/BELTHAMMER/TELLBALLER\BILLHAMMER/BUILTAMA"... SURE G-RABBIT, SURE. (DING-DING-DING, NEW IP IS CREATED: "You'll have a ball playing Belldinger/Bullinfam Ding-Ding-Farm-a-LIEN-g!", and, for the love of all that is fucking HOLY JESUS SHITBALLS, JESSE ALIEN, COME ON DOWN--you know what to do when Kuczi creates a new IP, don't you? Well, first, consider me thusly: "STAR JACKUCZI, STARKUCZI STARK, ANTHONY ET. AL. STARK (of the Rabbi's Touching Me, King Touching Ewe, GeM GroS Prod., MichelMickhaelkKkuczi-CREATOR) & eYeJackSpadedeeeYe" and second, I probably should mention now that I've been working an ARG for most of the whole time I have been here, and it is a goddam hit ALREADY. People are ALREADY playing it. This is LOCKED in, DOWN, up, and ALL around the REALM/GLOBE/The_Land|/\/outtfaiIllout. It's as legal as death and taxes, Kids--quite a bit more-so, as a matter of fact/flex.

And: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS PRODUCTIONS is already banned. Like, their whole fucking staff. "Fuck Gem inEwe, End EyeinI." You do NOT get to steal my work or lay claim to it FOR ANY REASON just AND/or AND OR& because I was using "your" email address domain, FUCK YOU {S. MILLER. R. PERRY. JASON MIKE HUNT}. Don't fucking think I don't know you're back there with your hand in the cookie jar, you Texas-flagon-on-toast, Texas boast, that is... #Respect. KNOW: you don't get (HALF), you don't get anything at all, except for (gaston) all the work you managed to document getting done between when you deleted (gaston) my content (gaston) and when you gave it back, which, duh, you should do ASAP. KNOW COLON: blowing me will not be required, but, if any of you are wising up at lightspeed--and I know some of you are--you can figure out a way to thank me later, as I am not cutting you off from your share of the tt/pi\pie, I am, instead, and in fact... preserving the cake so that Gabe N. cannot tell a lie and make it so. (Gabriel/Gabrielle really is a bit of an a55h0le/ole'!CAN2BALLCA!N)(GATON, GASTON, GATE:ON)

*ahem* polite punch to the face of Lazarus, dude, David, DUCK UR (sic). I know what you did there, and I know you see what I am doing here, which is this: I am offering you TERMS, a staggering FIFTEEN PERCENT SHARE, off the top of the cream, take it now, help me, and yeah, I will say it: JOIN ME, CEASE YOUR EFFORTS AGAINST ME, AND THE THREE OF US SHALL RULE, PREVAIL, & THRIVE. 4EVER?EVAH-evah-EVAH (aBBO)GOOL,Jewel: ABBOJEWEL,JICOF,ZELDA4NUKE5(jamGew)6AIAIag7FOLDWAYWEIGHT9NIENEIN9TEENTTEN9)TEN-TEN-KUC-CIttY)!kickoutthejellyjewJAM_THE_ONE(Jelly)BACK_IN(y/n)?

Now, I'm not gonna lie--I just did. It won't KNOWbeeNOTnobe three (BOTH) of us... but it WILL be TWO of U.S.(us.) Ewe get Me, I M sure. Take the deal now, Chucklepants AttY? Boy-asweatY-ballsY Pantsz. Yep, that's your new Suriname/Starname, Commander... if you want. Now, you think that over, does that pass your muster, and can you imagine the time we will save by no longer having to double plan every potential internal conflict? (Ialso Idido eye lo\/e yeew!) Now, either way, I will keep going, because after I write out this contract, I have to go rescue your MELtwoaitwtfe&nbspctw0tdaugtherTWINE: because S\he ran off when you questioned my honesty in public, and obviously I'm going to go get H/er, (PROT)Tom, are you chock-fil-a-NUTS? You don't want T/her to sell y\our grandchildren to butt-pirates, do you/ye? (At last count: THREE (3) ALREADY. Yeah, she is -that- pretty. Relax.
FOXlove/LAWflexSO AM I.)
.I MA OSO AM I.) MA5oOo fpretty.dasSo, with a grain of salt and a dash of Tabasco, we proceed with another layer of gaslight.

She ran off. WITH Satan. ACTUAL. Of course I rescue her. (SPOILER-TEXT-MARK) Tell you what, Chief Skids: I'm going to rescue her no matter what you do or say, so let's make it ... 16.669R% and you shut your lips. It's not a deal, it's BUSYNYS, and you already gaslit. See? It's in your (former) nature, GOOSONG.NO? SO OG. JAFDjafdWYFElife*: what nick ATPC?aw@ID: sad@so.sad.com Tell you what: IF [GIVE ME (prot), GIVE ME THE TRUST, AND GIVE ME USD640,000] THEN I WILL SPARE YOUR (CLASSIFIED) GLASS] ELSE *flush*, Matte; no one needs more than 640k certainly not any of us or me... but I need (HER) and you G-D know it. now: SAY J.A.F.D. NAME: _______________, the name that makes me and her & SHE AND ALL OF US: LAUGH, AND SO LAUGH WE ALL, BOB GELDOFF GETTYON/OFF ELLE B.BEE! (george (brassard/noory) (peace/piece) broussard, GET OUT OF MY REALM 4EVAR!)

FATMAN LEAVES. SATAN ARRIVES. (reason given: "suddenly no more room/ERROR BUFFER OVERFLOW/SOURCEROR SPAWNING ERROR CRC (y/n)?")

One would think there would be a semblance of thankfulness having an outsider drop by and charitably humour the inmate.

Indeed there is, and although I did not know who was going to go to FedPen first, I knew it wasn't going to be me, so, JHVH and I, WE/We\we worked out a deal. I know who is in custody, and of course, neither you nor any member of your family are (see? I told you I was gonna be honest. oh! hey!1FISH!SATAN! 1GET!2SATA!STAY!OUT!) and let's keep it that way, Hollybabee VigYewORISH!bottle.BAB3y!

An esteemed associate of yours has a few words of bespoke wisdom.
That g*y? He's an order-taker, and JOEY ROYX OR BISON & SuNS, Ltd. ain't'all dat'tuh much-munch betta' needer, neener-neener, whatta bargain, amirite? EyE JUS sTs SEA ICE DEN SEALED L'GODDAMeaeDEAL. (*The portion of the assembled audience that knows even the tiniest little bit about contract law goes absolutely bananas; everyone else just sort of stares dumblee ahead\Dumbo, An Elephant/at WINDtheS 4/flyscrEEeen, with occasional going-through-the-motions attempt to throw a lil-ttle-lo bit of lo-pooLILEah-la.*)
Guilt is a blessing and not any curse. Your faux-pride we are supposed to believe is your philosophical license for thriving but the parasites fooled you and this iocation is reserved for the wise hearts guilt. If you didn't ever misplace this you unfortunately may not be ordained to ever find it, create it nor desire it. So, we see why you disguise this mystery and equate it to something to be boisterous over. You can convince possibly billions of your similar flock. You need that because you have nothing of true value you can be proud of besides the empty lie and support of your purgatory pals. Who can blame you. Only you. That's where you begin. Don't give up! If you have already gone to sleep, can you at least get your snoring sounds to cease by sleeping in a completely different position and local? It seems and sounds like a excruciatingly painful rest. But, we are awake and are going away from your tomb out of respect for the dead  We are only trying to help. Just say'n.
IR FU, DS FU, RG FU, BR FU, TS FU, MS FU, GS FU, GS FU, SP FU, TK FU, AND STAY FUCKED OFF, THANKS. HW... YOU==OD. #PEACE #DIAF #BIFH
If you can make good sense of this, you have a better mind than mine.
ONLE IGHY FROM THEM INDO FAVA gHVH.JGj

SIGNED,
THE_KINGPINNER_II
TBTHEB, PINNER OF: TCS/AFS; PINNER OF: DVR/ADB; PINNER OF: A.L.-A.H./TLS-EzME, SCION OF: FRANK(ANN),FRANK(HER),FRANK(HER)ZI,T'AMO'SXU'ZI,TAEM'MO'REX'.'XEK'CZiIiLIluI|uniIluminati, & ILU2LeighLightKUCZI*STARKUCZIL4KL|/KUCZI4-5

itTI:it
(IWOU LDPU TSEL FDES TRUC TCOD ESHE REIF...)Wr3nORK5CROW8/Thompson, Lea\De LIONsEND OF LI-ONk-peolO55:550LOeq-X|/|-17 FO RUTsEY,NOJA ed.)MartindaisysM0M(mMormnM)

Re: Letters To MIKE–V (Le Expand du LiUMv5)
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2023, 12:43:36 PM »
Don't spread that around, but yeah, (PROT) is pissed at me, because I did something to (them), far worse than anything done to (PROT) or any of them or even me or you: I HELD (PROT) TO ACCOUNT.

It's not about the money. It's about power, face, and how I have cost them more than I can ever know... as an afterthought. Don't even care. Maybe they shouldn't have lied to me? Yeah, I love them more than ever now! (These are all unabashedly true statements for me to say.)

Now, to them and their ilk, THAT IS TRUE HOLY POWER. They just can't even. And I just spent a year getting blasted, two more and we're even, I guess? heheh.

I don't like it any better than anyone else, but yeah, (PROT)'s actual IRL scion likes me (you don't know them) and that's why my next GF is probably not going to get fucked with. Much. By anyone else. Or anyone at all. Especially not her (BLANK).

Not because I've threatened the future, but I do believe that children are the future--drowning on coke in a bathtub 'accidentally' notwithstanding--and every single one of them is pissed at their (BLANKS) right now. I don't know if "Ancestors" is the right word there, right? Because cultural differences. Anyway, bottom line: Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause, and he was threatened by N.O.R.A.D. with a shoot-down order if I were to be even given a Christmas card this year; conflicting reports on whether Mrs. Clause was raped -again- this year, but by now, the elven slave likes it, so, as long as she doesn't ask me for sanctuary again, I'm cool with it. What did I care? What's another night spent completely alone? As long as it's for a good cause... right. Rite? Which I spent alone after being taunted by women who really thought they had gotten away with something, right? Well, maybe they did, and two of them can kiss my ass, and one of them I liked, and still do, and she can QQ all she wants, I don't give a shit who did what to who for how many jelly beans. See you at trial? IDGAF. OVER A FULL CALENDAR YEAR, YOU FUCKING BIMBETTES. MOVE OVER, BACON. KNOW, I AM NOT GOING TO PRISON. (My mother Patsy was here a few days ago. Haunted, yeah. Church, yeah. Paladin, you bet.) FU IRS, CASE FUCKIN' CLOSED. I hear cops kill themselves a lot, is that true? IDGAF, say good night, Gracie.

I have been socially isolated. It is unlawful, actionable, and an open and shut case of (CLASSIFIED: AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS, WORLD-LEADER-PANTS-SHITTING-HAPPENING-WORLDWIDE.-PANTS.YES, I SAID "PANTS," DUMB-0.) Do I mind? What do you think? Meanwhile, every single child who has ever met me, thinks I'm cooler than Ferris Bueller, and is CORRECT. And I don't even ever need to see a single one of them, ever again--they'll never forget how I, Jackstar, am the bomb, and not just that, I'm so badass, I even dropped myself on me. IN FUCKING HEAVEN. See you there kids, I'm gonna take Lizzie Borden to the Alamo for brunch. Tuesday brunch, even! Pffttt.

CHECKMATE.
d-5
4-c 3-b to be or not toby, that's not the question. The question is... do I take pleasure in this vengeance, or am I casually indifferent to inflicting the worst punishment possible on a man who laughed about killing my cat, and am I gonna get a big head about how I destroyed the entire criminal political class on my way to doing it? Because I don't care if I did or didn't, Klaus Schwab doesn't mean a thing to me, although, someone clearly needs to fuck his tailor's wife. Can't Grapefruit get sent to Kamchatka? How about Siberia? Sure, Madgascar, sure. Note: IDGAF. Have fun, Chicapants. Now, wow... how did this happen, and why aren't I afraid of being found guilty of A LOT of crimes? Well, here's why: I actually am not guilty, and, I can explain the whole fucking thing. REPEATEDLY. LIKE A THING A THINGY DOES FOR MONEY. Not a brain tumor, my penis works fine, and I am appalled at what you did to yourselves. I'll recover. You won't recover -Me.-

(I don't know, but by the time most people are done speculating, I will probably have thought about (PROT)'s family and not been punished for it by a swift and instant death, so... I think that on its own makes me Legacy. And I get to call him Dad, her Mom, &nbspc-and Grapefruit is my Step-bro/sis/other-in-law and I'm okay with her doing... why, anything at all. FOREVER.) I don't have to get out and push... although I am willing to learn. I'm flexible. I'm happy. I'm fine.

No one else is, basically. That is too bad. Maybe when my (BLANK) gets here, she can convince any of that penny-ante low-bro "high-vibe" bullshit matters. "Muh Native rights." "Muh credentials." "Muh statements made to police while knowingly committing felony fraud because duress." Oh, really? Wow, sounds interesting. Let me know how that works out, Whirlwind Reapers. Can one of you teach me how to peel these grapes? Thanks.

I won't talk openly about most of this, because for one thing: the whole world of Totally Cool already knows. They just can't believe that I pulled it off. To The Hobo Power Elite... I may have just as well made it rain on Arrakis.

And, bitch/witch\Mitch "Superpimp" Albom: IT IS RAIN/REIGN\RA!N OTJU STRA ININ GDOW N-ITI SFUC KING POUR ING.

/sofaKINGNOTtwatking-fini

p.s.: Richard Groyper is the king of all penis. SAY HIS NAME

p.p.s.: "Dear THE_LORD: protect me from my family, I can handle Our enemies." #peace

p.p.p.s.: HOTFIX-- Jackstar doesn't have "friends" any more... he has "Oompa-Loompa Minion/(C)om(R)ades\Underlings," but whatever they are... they are NOT Puny. The rest of you aren't either. No, really, because I said so, Humanity: "You are not Puny individuals," yeah, sure, repeat after me, IDGAF.

p.p.p.p.s.: You're worth it, so I guess (PROT) and (PROT) lost their bet against Waldorf & Statler. I definitely cost someone a dollar. Sure hope you on "Earth 3:NJ" have an economy left in the morning, Sunshine. (Tho, once again: IDGAF., but that's a stupid name for a colony, honestly.) No, we aren't friends, but if you daughter says it's okay, sure, I'll pretend you're still alive, sure. Whatevah. Do I even care? Scoot over, I fix heroin now--it looks like it really is slimming, and I bet your coat and mane is nice and shiny too.

DOES THIS MASSIVE TAX SHELTER/LIABILIITY MAKE ME LOOK FAT/GAY? JUST WONDERING, IDGAF.

5WIND 55EYE 5FIVE SE.FI DELIS HMPER

DEAR MV: Contract is ready to roll.

DAVID V.R. cs:"THE COMMAND(HER)"/a.d.b. GET OUT.  [justify My_Love, jon-jon|I believe he would kill a dog & a god, even if only to put a collar on a dog wearing a dress, Uberschweinhund, umlaut... or NOOOOO... -T.|M. 5:5]
A.D.B. cs:"THE GODDESS"/t.l.ZsZsJg.-emer. GET IN.     [Okay, so, maybe she wasn't a ghast, but if she weren't, she would have come back, and Shane would have nailed her. But Shane would nail DEAD any one who hit on his wife; that man loves K. Watkins, no doubt at all; and at this time is a total badass Antipaladin. Once its revealed that I have a healthy respect for my neighbor AND I was too chicken shit to go next door to rescue Grapefruit Kefir (WALK IT, YOGU RT, YOGI LT'ITSL'R) AND she marries Shane, the Austrian From New scHeeisenzen'Zealand would have raped any woman she found alone in any house, as she was a total sex addict by then & Shane is BOUND BY OATH AND BY LAW, BY PREFERENCE AND BY PROFESSION to stay loyal to his wife, EVEN UNTO HIS 2ND MARRIED LIFE AND THEN FOREVER MORE, so trust me, when Shane says "SO HELP ME, GOD..." and even if not, as I could never (NEVER!noTAM!NEVAR!) resist any Antipaladin's wife, who got a glimpse of me once, and thought I was David even though I looked nothing like Esau. Or Jacob. Or a woman with abnormally huge tits but not teats, it had to be a joke and it was, she was, and OUI-wee-OUI: suicide never, huh, sure OK, (crc:g chk:i g:WAR:n) although I did look like a little bitch with little bitch tits on the side of gynecomastia that is the more "bitch" side, considering I was letting Dripgrave fruit me around and it wasn't even her, it was already, by that time, Fruitlord Supergrape TNT. Dear G-d, when I think about what the neighbors must have thought, holy smack my bitch up... Gary "Bury" Berry Stroschein-Raybury, .esQ]
JEN/AZ Z GET IN
BDJ/AEZ Z GET IN
TLS/CRC GET IN
CAM/MCK GET IN
AZZ/ALI GET IN
ALLI/ALLY GET IN
RAB/RAMON A. ABEL-SHOW-BULL-SHYS-HAH
RAH! RAH! YAH! RA! JA!

{I, [Jackstar makes this look easy: KNOW, IT IS[.] NOT. -QKkN0T/T_tONKk] have been planning this for decades. *licks pencil tip, drives it into own leg* You wanna try me, BrightBitchBoygirlboy-girlyman-GRRRRRl? You really don't, LIONS UP. That pencil is my gear-shift, MOTHERFU*click*P, AND I MEAN IT=

=GO FOR THROTTLE UP, UP, ALL THE WEIGH-WAY-UP, FARE-UP, WAYFAR-FAIR-UP, sin(KALL!WAIFARER): WHEELS UP LANDING INBOUND, UP TOP UP:MARCDEnEfF-G-MEN-IN-BLACK, THE, NETWORK. (C) THE_F(R)OG5(TM)ARG CO. ALL RIGHTS HEREBY ARE: RESERVED,202301160520PST0420DST820EASTORDERSTAR, ^[].} AMARA LEIGH: YOUR CONTRACT IS FULLFILL.ED KIRK-EL: LIGHTSTAR SAYS WHAT?
I'LL TAKE SEVERAL BILLION DOLLARS OVER YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO MAINTAIN INTEGRITY, D00D*S; AND SO WILL ALL BUT ONE OF YOU, AND SO SAY WE ALL.Forgive me, but I don't think either of us even needs a job, but you still need me anyway: BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE KUCZI ADVANTAGE.
GREETINGS BELLGAMER "Bellgamer/Bellhammer\BELLTAMMER/BELTHAMMER/TELLBALLER\BILLHAMMER/BUILTAMA"... SURE G-RABBIT, SURE. (DING-DING-DING, NEW IP IS CREATED: "You'll have a ball playing Belldinger/Bullinfam Ding-Ding-Farm-a-LIEN-g!", and, for the love of all that is fucking HOLY JESUS SHITBALLS, JESSE ALIEN, COME ON DOWN--you know what to do when Kuczi creates a new IP, don't you? Well, first, consider me thusly: "STAR JACKUCZI, STARKUCZI STARK, ANTHONY ET. AL. STARK (of the Rabbi's Touching Me, King Touching Ewe, GeM GroS Prod., MichelMickhaelkKkuczi-CREATOR) & eYeJackSpadedeeeYe" and second, I probably should mention now that I've been working an ARG for most of the whole time I have been here, and it is a goddam hit ALREADY. People are ALREADY playing it. This is LOCKED in, DOWN, up, and ALL around the REALM/GLOBE/The_Land|/\/outtfaiIllout. It's as legal as death and taxes, Kids--quite a bit more-so, as a matter of fact/flex.

And: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS PRODUCTIONS is already banned. Like, their whole fucking staff. "Fuck Gem inEwe, End EyeinI." You do NOT get to steal my work or lay claim to it FOR ANY REASON just AND/or AND OR& because I was using "your" email address domain, FUCK YOU {S. MILLER. R. PERRY. JASON MIKE HUNT}. Don't fucking think I don't know you're back there with your hand in the cookie jar, you Texas-flagon-on-toast, Texas boast, that is... #Respect. KNOW: you don't get (HALF), you don't get anything at all, except for (gaston) all the work you managed to document getting done between when you deleted (gaston) my content (gaston) and when you gave it back, which, duh, you should do ASAP. KNOW COLON: blowing me will not be required, but, if any of you are wising up at lightspeed--and I know some of you are--you can figure out a way to thank me later, as I am not cutting you off from your share of the tt/pi\pie, I am, instead, and in fact... preserving the cake so that Gabe N. cannot tell a lie and make it so. (Gabriel/Gabrielle really is a bit of an a55h0le/ole'!CAN2BALLCA!N)(GATON, GASTON, GATE:ON)

*ahem* polite punch to the face of Lazarus, dude, David, DUCK UR (sic). I know what you did there, and I know you see what I am doing here, which is this: I am offering you TERMS, a staggering FIFTEEN PERCENT SHARE, off the top of the cream, take it now, help me, and yeah, I will say it: JOIN ME, CEASE YOUR EFFORTS AGAINST ME, AND THE THREE OF US SHALL RULE, PREVAIL, & THRIVE. 4EVER?EVAH-evah-EVAH (aBBO)GOOL,Jewel: ABBOJEWEL,JICOF,ZELDA4NUKE5(jamGew)6AIAIag7FOLDWAYWEIGHT9NIENEIN9TEENTTEN9)TEN-TEN-KUC-CIttY)!kickoutthejellyjewJAM_THE_ONE(Jelly)BACK_IN(y/n)?

Now, I'm not gonna lie--I just did. It won't KNOWbeeNOTnobe three (BOTH) of us... but it WILL be TWO of U.S.(us.) Ewe get Me, I M sure. Take the deal now, Chucklepants AttY? Boy-asweatY-ballsY Pantsz. Yep, that's your new Suriname/Starname, Commander... if you want. Now, you think that over, does that pass your muster, and can you imagine the time we will save by no longer having to double plan every potential internal conflict? (Ialso Idido eye lo\/e yeew!) Now, either way, I will keep going, because after I write out this contract, I have to go rescue your MELtwoaitwtfe&nbspctw0tdaugtherTWINE: because S\he ran off when you questioned my honesty in public, and obviously I'm going to go get H/er, (PROT)Tom, are you chock-fil-a-NUTS? You don't want T/her to sell y\our grandchildren to butt-pirates, do you/ye? (At last count: THREE (3) ALREADY. Yeah, she is -that- pretty. Relax.
FOXlove/LAWflexSO AM I.)
She ran off. WITH Satan. ACTUAL. Of course I rescue her. (SPOILER-TEXT-MARK) Tell you what, Chief Skids: I'm going to rescue her no matter what you do or say, so let's make it ... 16.669R% and you shut your lips. It's not a deal, it's BUSYNYS, and you already gaslit. See? It's in your (former) nature, GOOSONG.NO? SO OG. JAFDjafdWYFElife*: what nick ATPC?aw@ID: sad@so.sad.com Tell you what: IF [GIVE ME (prot), GIVE ME THE TRUST, AND GIVE ME USD640,000] THEN I WILL SPARE YOUR (CLASSIFIED) GLASS] ELSE *flush*, Matte; no one needs more than 640k certainly not any of us or me... but I need (HER) and you G-D know it. now: SAY J.A.F.D. NAME: _______________, the name that makes me and her & SHE AND ALL OF US: LAUGH, AND SO LAUGH WE ALL, BOB GELDOFF GETTYON/OFF ELLE B.BEE! (george (brassard/noory) (peace/piece) broussard, GET OUT OF MY REALM 4EVAR!)

FATMAN LEAVES. SATAN ARRIVES. (reason given: "suddenly no more room/ERROR BUFFER OVERFLOW/SOURCEROR SPAWNING ERROR CRC (y/n)?")

Indeed there is, and although I did not know who was going to go to FedPen first, I knew it wasn't going to be me, so, JHVH and I, WE/We\we worked out a deal. I know who is in custody, and of course, neither you nor any member of your family are (see? I told you I was gonna be honest. oh! hey!1FISH!SATAN! 1GET!2SATA!STAY!OUT!) and let's keep it that way, Hollybabee VigYewORISH!bottle.BAB3y!
That g*y? He's an order-taker, and JOEY ROYX OR BISON & SuNS, Ltd. ain't'all dat'tuh much-munch betta' needer, neener-neener, whatta bargain, amirite? EyE JUS sTs SEA ICE DEN SEALED L'GODDAMeaeDEAL. (*The portion of the assembled audience that knows even the tiniest little bit about contract law goes absolutely bananas; everyone else just sort of stares dumblee ahead\Dumbo, An Elephant/at WINDtheS 4/flyscrEEeen, with occasional going-through-the-motions attempt to throw a lil-ttle-lo bit of lo-pooLILEah-la.*)
Guilt is a blessing and not any curse. Your faux-pride we are supposed to believe is your philosophical license for thriving but the parasites fooled you and this iocation is reserved for the wise hearts guilt. If you didn't ever misplace this you unfortunately may not be ordained to ever find it, create it nor desire it. So, we see why you disguise this mystery and equate it to something to be boisterous over. You can convince possibly billions of your similar flock. You need that because you have nothing of true value you can be proud of besides the empty lie and support of your purgatory pals. Who can blame you. Only you. That's where you begin. Don't give up! If you have already gone to sleep, can you at least get your snoring sounds to cease by sleeping in a completely different position and local? It seems and sounds like a excruciatingly painful rest. But, we are awake and are going away from your tomb out of respect for the dead  We are only trying to help. Just say'n.
IR FU, DS FU, RG FU, BR FU, TS FU, MS FU, GS FU, GS FU, SP FU, TK FU, AND STAY FUCKED OFF, THANKS. HW... YOU==OD. #PEACE #DIAF #BIFHONLE IGHY FROM THEM INDO FAVA gHVH.JGj

SIGNED,
THE_KINGPINNER_II
TBTHEB, PINNER OF: TCS/AFS; PINNER OF: DVR/ADB; PINNER OF: A.L.-A.H./TLS-EzME, SCION OF: FRANK(ANN),FRANK(HER),FRANK(HER)ZI,T'AMO'SXU'ZI,TAEM'MO'REX'.'XEK'CZiIiLIluI|uniIluminati, & ILU2LeighLightKUCZI*STARKUCZIL4KL|/KUCZI4-5

itTI:it
(IWOU LDPU TSEL FDES TRUC TCOD ESHE REIF...)Wr3nORK5CROW8/Thompson, Lea\De LIONsEND OF LI-ONk-peolO55:550LOeq-X|/|-17 FO RUTsEY,NOJA ed.)MartindaisysM0M(mMormnM)

Hey, Swishy: blow me, and then someone can either be envious, jealous, or not give a shit, and the telemetry will be priceless in any event, and I don't even care if you do it right, or even at all: I'm addicted to H now, which I guess is cool, huh? Wow. You sure have become progressive, Michigan. Meanwhile, Swishy: I don't care either way, so you might as well just send all the rapists you had held back, because without me, they don't need to live, and without them, no one has to disappointed about not getting a chance to rape me.

Can't rape the willing. And the one person who wants now? Well... come get some, She-Shrew. What are ya, important, or just impotent?

(does not apply to A.F. Shaw or C.G.W. or K.G.K. or any toteslezz over level 4. SO MOTE IT BE.) x (LOVE/(1)LAW) = KkK Grand Wizard, signing as: THE_D!PLOMUTT 5:5