Author Topic: Greatest Country Songs Ever  (Read 13265 times)

Re: Greatest Country Songs Ever
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2022, 05:32:08 PM »

I was going to post that first one here, and looking at the second one it belongs here as well.

So to round out those two and remain compliant with The Rule of Threes I will add this one to the list:

« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2022, 09:38:36 PM »

« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2022, 10:19:42 PM »

« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2022, 10:25:48 PM »

« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2022, 03:41:51 AM »

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2022, 06:07:55 AM »

« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2022, 06:58:08 AM »

« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2022, 06:13:17 AM »

« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2022, 07:08:26 AM »

-THe Colonel

Re: Greatest Country Sounds Ever
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2022, 06:58:44 PM »

« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2022, 08:55:24 AM »
Moo.

« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2022, 09:24:11 AM »
Moo.

H'aint heard a word out of you in a good turd's time. What's ailin' ya?

« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2022, 05:34:38 PM »
H'aint heard a word out of you in a good turd's time. What's ailin' ya?

Well I recorded a 7-hour podcast chunk, I I'm proud of it, and I think it's really good, and I hope you like it, and I'm going to get it up real soon as soon as I'm able to get my thoughts together on things other than sitting around all day getting stoned and masturbating.

There are some big time dumpster fire songs on this recording. You are going to hear deep stories of track cutters and email affiliary groups, As I said I hope you really like it. I do I've listened to that long-winded bastard 8 times by now

Nothing's really ailing me, I'm remarkably well adjusted for the day, and it does your own clock.

I'm fine, thanks for asking. The State Of Our National EMERGENCY is strongbad.
J

« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2022, 05:37:23 PM »
What's ailin' ya?

Cellular data. There's an ISP up there somewhere, but I don't care, I'm too busy playing with my #OfficialTeam Jersey.

New.

« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2022, 10:51:18 PM »
hxxps://youtu.be/CEK8TtQLq4A

-THe Colonel

It was legal in the sixties. It was Nixon who built your edifice of virtue signaling, that the great majority of people associated, have come to tacitly accept as completely acceptable. Rational, thinking beings have been hoodwinked into accepting a reality in which it seems acceptable to have two primary, exclusive sources for honest citizens to procure their choice of selections when it comes to formerly "illicit" drugs.

#1) A Pharmacy.
#2) A Sourceror.

This is an incomplete picture of the reality that is yet to emerge, and is as much hallucinatory as it is hypothetical. However it has become an increasingly strained situation, this odd life that consists of day-in check-out all-silent runnings with pinking shears...

I'm getting pretty tired of these various forms of shade that arrogant, self-absorbed, narcissistic douchebags routinely spout-off with. "Stoner!"
"Alcoholic!"
"Full-Performance Artist!"

It's fuckin' weak. Any appellation can be turned down into a sneer with a tonal modulation, a slight sneer, and a middle-finger, served in a dirty, lone finger-less glove. And of what good is that? Whining and crying at maximum forum volume, "hey! hey! you know that font package you're using is unlicensed, oi! oi!!

I think we know where I am going here. A slippery-slope, and an icy one at that. And it's not for any real purpose other than predictive programming. Is there anyone more amongst us, with more debonair class and jazzy joi d'vrie than the totesquare who makes snooty references to UNACCEPTABLE ACTIVITIES???

Look, it depends on the book and the yardstick and the smarmy authoritarian fuckhead who condemns The Reefer(tm) and embraces a scotch broom stuffed teddy-bear all the live-long day, "Okay! that one is okay! Not that one! It's too much sulphur! VIOLATIOIN!" I think it's clear where I have arrived at this.

It looks like a cop wrote it, because he did. Gee thanks Dude. Your opinion on the limits of your juris-my-dick-shun are epic in scope and colossal in grandeur. You bring the light of thunder and the crack of the workday-whip... by yon pace we set our clocks. Now, here's this simulated gold pocket watch; stuff it up your ass and kiss it on the way out.