Author Topic: Top Right Corner  (Read 11045 times)

Re: Top right
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2022, 09:33:56 PM »
I wanted this to happen too.

I didn't do it for you. Faggot.

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2022, 05:38:29 PM »
😅 good 🥠 coming your way

Re: Top Right Corner
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2022, 01:54:45 AM »

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2022, 02:54:34 AM »
None of you ever bothered to ask me what I think. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME-- *runs down hall to bedroom, slams door, plays Taylor Swift AT FULL VOLUME*

Ha! This is actually rather cute. I still want to punch you in the piehole, though.

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2022, 03:22:51 AM »
I still want to punch you in the piehole, though.

That's only because your relentless exposure to violence during your developmental years—many of which you are still club-footedly lumbering through, you stunted mongrel—has taught you the lesson that face punching is a fast route to accomplishing learning.

That would only be in the proper context. Face punching plus constant, cringe-inducing mendacity doesn't teach anyone anything except how to avoid you.

Trust me, this used to be my area.

Ha! This is actually rather cute.

I'm going to find whomever you're trying to convince and pay them to stab you in the liver. stab stab stab

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2022, 03:39:29 AM »
That's only because your relentless exposure to violence during your developmental years—many of which you are still club-footedly lumbering through, you stunted mongrel—has taught you the lesson that face punching is a fast route to accomplishing learning.

That would only be in the proper context. Face punching plus constant, cringe-inducing mendacity doesn't teach anyone anything except how to avoid you.

Trust me, this used to be my area.

I'm going to find whomever you're trying to convince and pay them to stab you in the liver. stab stab stab

I can see you're undergoing another misplaced fit of psychological projection again, Jacko.

No wonder I want to punch you in your big cock holster. ::)

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2022, 03:43:50 AM »
I can see you're undergoing another misplaced fit of psychological projection again, Jacko.

Sure, Jan.

No wonder I want to punch you in your big cock holster. ::)

Hopefully you can wait until all the chicks who want to kick me in my dick and then openly lie to my face about it being an accident get their turn. I think you'll want to go for the big finish.

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2022, 04:40:27 AM »
Sure, Jan.

Hopefully you can wait until all the chicks who want to kick me in my dick and then openly lie to my face about it being an accident get their turn. I think you'll want to go for the big finish.

Nah, man.

In my heart of hearts, I wish you’d finally be honest with yourself and open up that pretentious, gay little vegan sandwich shop you always dreamed of.

Maybe then, you could actually lighten up a bit and realize that your inner angst and paranoia are but born from the repressions of your heart's true desire to take up crocheting and lesbian dance theory.

Just spit-balling some lifestyle concepts that seem to fit your personality better than that of a sorcerer.

I believe in you, Jacko. :-*

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2022, 05:49:27 AM »
In my heart of hearts, I wish you’d finally be honest with yourself and open up that pretentious, gay little vegan sandwich shop you always dreamed of.  [...] I believe in you, Jacko. :-*

Then finance it, do my taxes, and don't complain when I blow my allowance on dope every three and a half weeks. Like f****** clockwork. I will just sell my virgin a****** if you try to stop me, f*****. Eat s*** and die.

Say hi to your mom for me. Brush your teeth first

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2022, 04:04:23 PM »
Then finance it, do my taxes, and don't complain when I blow my allowance on dope every three and a half weeks. Like f****** clockwork. I will just sell my virgin a****** if you try to stop me, f*****. Eat s*** and die.

Say hi to your mom for me. Brush your teeth first

You'll forever be a loser with an attitude like that. ???

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2022, 04:48:08 PM »

You'll forever be a loser with an attitude like that. ???

Good. Fuck your ‘winnings,’ Winner.

*lightning thunder crashes*

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2022, 07:46:02 PM »
Why is every top right quote a Jackstar quote lately? Is he picking them? That would make aense. ???

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2022, 08:03:04 PM »
Is he picking them?

I am not. I am simply the only one here who can handle the truth. *click*

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2022, 08:05:34 PM »
I am not. I am simply the only one here who can handle the truth. *click*

Try mixing it up a bit. Choosing your quotes ALL the time is a dead give away. ::) ::)

My diagnosis: primary narcissism.

Re: Tippity-Top riot
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2022, 08:09:19 PM »
MORNING
Urbanol 5mg
Dopaquel 50mg
Serdep 150mg
Epilizine 300mg

EVENING
Urbanol 5mg
Dopaquel 400mg
Epilizine 500mg

Oh, yes, I remember this now. I did ask for this. I didn't see this until now. Thank you! Bee tea dubs: you are on a shitload of drugs. Holy Mother of God. If I was on all that, I wouldn't be able to fucking blink. I feel like I need to compensate for something now.  As soon as I am off the phone with my attorney, I'm going to go score. This relative sobriety shit is for the birds, man.

seeing as though you're putting certain people down for their use of Abilify

This report is untrue and factually inaccurate.