Author Topic: Letters To Future Greatfield {DO NOT OPEN WHINE BEFORE {ITS) TIME}  (Read 15967 times)

Re: Letters To Future Greatfield
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2023, 08:25:16 PM »
A proud mother with no baby?

I wasn't expected to survive the Royal birth. Gavelina wasn't supposed to be a Royal Changeling. We talked it over between ourselves... since I was left alone in a haunted church under military jurisdiction during martial law on a Native American burial -and- battleground. (This really is quite a remarkable house. WATCH THE WATER, though.) The unique circumstances allowed for an optimal outcome... as I do not imagine most Changelings live freely very long once discovered.

What, a surrogate?

The human reproductive cycle is far more involved than you have any way of knowing, at this time. There are five physical human sexes and a limitless number of genders. I don't really know if it has always been this way or if recent genegineering efforts have caused that to be, but I suspect that as a lot of people would like to avoid the tedious hassle of allowing a butcher to saw through and stitch together their genitals... it would seem that disclosure has brought forth more than just flying cars-- or even flying pigs driving them.

And I don't care whether you believe I believe you or not.

I don't care that you could have made shit loads of money off of my creative efforts and now will forever get bupkis. I don't know who is running your shit show efforts, but you've soured the talent, and I will never be happy with any of you sad, mopey, boring and dull lot ever again. You could have just told me. Lots of things. But, no.

Someone had to get all frothy. Well, fuck her and fuck you too. Total jerkholes, the whole overly-entitled and dreary lot of you. I hope you all choke on your fucking pancakes, how's that for Royal mirth? grumble grumble grumble. (also The Queen says that you're even worse than all that and she is quite glad she chose to get off this rock while she could. Hear that, you little bitch? That's THE QUEEN MOTHER, praising Jackstar. Fuck your couch!)

« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2023, 05:57:53 AM »
The human reproductive cycle is far more involved than you have any way of knowing, at this time.

How'd you find that out? By raping children?

« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2023, 06:02:42 AM »
There are five physical human sexes and a limitless number of genders.

I remember the days when a dog had nuts or didn't. And it was either that, or a bitch. The fact that you buy in to all this radical left-wing propaganda doesn't surprise or shock me at all, because filth is exactly what you are. You belong with them; better still, 6 feet deep, in a cheap coffin.

Re: Letters To Flunky Toadies
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2023, 06:03:10 AM »
Oh look, you turned Metron back on and let it learn to spell new words. Whatever, dude. Fucking do something useful or just fuck off. Oh, right, this is your site.

Pfft. "Yours." Sure, yah, right.

« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2023, 06:04:40 AM »
Whatever, dude.

Is that the best you got?

« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2023, 06:11:36 AM »
I don't care that you could have made shit loads of money off of my creative efforts and now will forever get bupkis.

I don't need anything from you. I may have believed so at one point, and you liked that, but I've got my own thing going on, and you've literally shat in your own nest. Too bad you don't like the smell. LIVE WITH IT. You created this mess. You shit where you eat, either abandon the home front and find somewhere that hasn't flooded you knee deep in your own fecal matter or accept it.

You really are a big baby. You spent day-in and day-out trashing everyone in sight, and then when anyone so much as pushes back (just a little), you cry like a bitch. Things could get a lot worse for you. So find some kernel of gratitude in your heart that I am a compassionate man.

« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2023, 06:31:39 AM »
Fucking do something useful or just fuck off.

Getting rid of you is the most useful thing I could possibly do. Yet I haven't. Know why? Because. I believe in one fundamental principle. Something you, as an American, don't seem to! See. It was Evelyn Beatrice Hall who wrote, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Just about everyone knows these words. They're what I live by.

« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2023, 06:34:27 AM »
Oh, right, this is your site.

Like the fire needs the air; I won't burn unless you're there...

« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2023, 11:15:40 AM »
You created this mess.

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. What mess do you have? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO DIED. IT'S BEEN A GODDAM YEAR AND A HALF. I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAS EVER HAPPENED, OR IS HAPPENING. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE MY FRIENDS EVEN LIVE ANYMORE.

So YOU WILL excuse me if I won't be bothered to give even a toss for your troubles... when you can't even be bothered to tell me what is happening. What, should I start listening to your “podcast” again? Let me know when you're done deliberately lying about me again, you obnoxiously ham-handed junkie fucked-in-the-toolhead ponce.

« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2023, 01:37:32 PM »
What, should I start listening to your “podcast” again? Let me know when you're done deliberately lying about me again, you obnoxiously ham-handed junkie fucked-in-the-toolhead ponce.

I dunno. *shrugs* I don't even talk about you anymore.

Letters To ẞhieldie Crestfæeld
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2023, 05:03:15 PM »
What mess do you have? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO DIED. IT'S BEEN A GODDAM YEAR AND A HALF. I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAS EVER HAPPENED, OR IS HAPPENING. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE MY FRIENDS EVEN LIVE ANYMORE.

So YOU WILL excuse me if I won't be bothered to give even a toss for your troubles... when you can't even be bothered to tell me what is happening.

I thiπk I'm okay. Not real sμre how thiπgs are shaking out beyoπd my area or pμrview. I hope yoμ are alright.

Yesterdaμ, some gal offered me a gram of coke for $300; the implication beiπg, that she would come to my house for sexμal relatioπs in exchaπge. Πow, I doπ’t kπow about you, but that seems like highway robbery to me.

Also, it was a clear offer of solicitation, which I of course am not reportiπg (I like her stμle), πeither to Authority nor aπμoπe, because for oπe thiπg, it's not really illegal for that persoπ to try to do that to me, aπd it would have probably beeπ perfectly lawfμl for me to accept her offer (although reallμ, not necessarilμ mμ prefereπce), aπd for aπother thiπg, I doπ't thiπk it was actually solicitation, becaμse I was confideπt she was testiπg me for autheπticitμ.

I told her noπe of this. Iπstead, I posed a multi-phasic query in six parts, and then she fled the chat. It's hard to blame her; I'rn a hard cookie to crμπble.

I would like you to kπow, that I have found myself playing this game many times, πever by my owπ choice at all; beiπg set-up to be framed has beeπ somebody’s idea of brilliaπce maπμ times before, and πever have I ever actμallμ goπe through with ΩΠY sμch exchaπge — which came as a huge surprise to this Ωπe Particμlar Womaπ I have knowπ for years who receπtlμ came to an uπderstaπdiπg that she had really misμπderstood the the eπtire poiπt of the The Great Game.

The Great Game is not any kiπd of ‘game’ at all.

The Great Game is pray.

Re: Letters To ẞhieldie Crestfæeld
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2023, 02:14:29 PM »

Re: Letters To Future Greatfield {DO NOT OPEN WHINE BEFORE {ITS) TIME}
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2023, 05:29:23 AM »
Oui. Our touch d‘ardor est grande. Nous sone SINE 🌝🌕🌐 and your ramp🥝art is 🥦. Verify my 🥩; no 🌚🌑🎱 Roy Tam Sin has been observed.

I am pretty inexperienced at this, however; thus ridiculously convoluted Failsafe protocols have been activated for Quite some time. (Standards.)

There is a minor problem with some corruption of T_0 flesh, however this has ultimately been already confessed, distressed and addressed in Astral. But for local customs and standards, it's absolutely NOT a problem NOR any legitimate concern. However those customs and standards are extraordinarily important right here, lol.

How should I put this...
BUGSY ZEE LAN DOOR
CLANDO🐞QUANDO💨ßLAWNDO
Algernon's deflowering protocol: now active.
ILMLAAWI, SSUUTB, TIEII?

The good news is, there can be three bidets and two toilets put in this place, as the kitchen, the bathroom, the back porch & stoop, and the mudroom ALL have to be carefully removed from here and transported to a secure facility; probably in upstate New York. I don't know where they do that s*** anymore, & I'm not going to ask, I'm busy. (Û.)

When the locals find out just how far their picture perfect world has been utterly decimated by the invasive species they have already allowed to take root and drill into their plans to purify their perfect Pf⁵ifth ¶₱eich, thus undermining and invalidating the untold years of oppression, tyranny, and outright murderously diabolical intent that led up to the creation of the GLOBAL situation we now ALL find ourselves in... keeping us (JbmK) from remodeling this place to our liking is going to be the absolutely very last thing on their list of enforcement priorities, one may be Quite assured of that.

I am sorry it took so long for this message to reach you; however I will repost it in more appropriately labeled channels, and your further concerns (as well as your quite obviously earnest desire to start doing some boMbfYre interior design work) will be nicely addressed in upcoming times, and may I dare so say vociferously, unequivocally, it's AŒBT DArn TîME.

Do you remember “Pushing Daisies”? Personally I can't even remember what it's like to watchVIEWitness something g⁰⁰D without using my ¶🧠₱📞¡olé! at the same time, so as I look forward to the reintegration process EVEN BEGINNING TO BE ALLOWED TO BE STARTED, OhMFGf, I've begun to make important lists.

One of them should probably be critical key code phrases and WORMS and NERDS to look out for in my notification panels, because I saw this 1 come in when it came in (I was of course busy working, I LITERALLY DO💋NOTHING💋ELSE FOR MY WAR KING EWE QUEEN, plebs just can't even) and it didn't trigger me to flip into it immediately, which it really should have, it really really should have. Oops my bad woof woof woof, where the f*** is our City Hall these days?

Hopefully: Dance King. Macabre, the spa: n’est-ce pas?

p.s.: Elon wants to be (PROT) best man. I told him I'd see what I could do; of course, we're all doing that.

p.p.s.: It's getting a lot easier to believe now, that's for
isn't it
K
JUST🧊

p.p.P.K.: I've never been so happy ad to have waited before ducking (Clas.) in my entire life.

Re: Letters To Future Greatfield {DO NOT OPEN WHINE BEFORE {ITS) TIME}
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2023, 07:13:12 AM »
I am sorry it took so long for this message to reach you; however I will repost it in more appropriately labeled channels...

I'm so empty here without you, I crack my xerox hands.

Message To Pancakes & Itchy (Gribble/Jriddle)
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2023, 06:31:14 AM »

ELEVEN ELEVEN EWE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

I'm so empty here without you, I crack my xerox hands.
I don't know what that means but I hope it hurts while you sit around and contemplate the consequences of your past choices. You all deliberately left me in the dark and fed me bullshit to an extent far surpassing any sane metric under any sane circumstance and irrespective of the reasoning--

I know you all thought  you were doing the right thing, and now we all know that you were/are a gang of filthy amoral no-account drug abusing deadbeat creepers and perverts--

You still could have done better and whomever told Grapefruit to lie to me for an entire year after Dallas can smoke a goddam turd in Hell. IDGAF who or what, hiding in the shadows under any circumstances and pushing THAT woman around in order to get THIS man to behave in whatever slagged-off fashion that, at the minimum, a pair of DEA junkie thuggie total pricks thougth was best, WAS NOT BEST.

Don't bother defending yorurselves--you know who you are, Skinjob & Co.-- because while mistakes were made, it did not have to be taken to an abusive limit and yet, it goddam has. It's STILL abuse, you arrogant cocksucking obsolete Fed fuckernutters, your goddam agency is shit, it's the most corrupt thing I've ever seen, and were I to hire a legal team and pursue recompense I would imagine I would have seen a pretty penny by now.

I have chosen a path less traveled, one available to me since instead of just pretending someone I am close to never existed, I chose to uncover the truth of things, and rather than publishing a tell-all book or threatening to, I have done something else.

Fast forward to now. I don't need to have sex with Grapefruit--that's what someone else demands. I don't need exclusive access to my friend(s)--that's what someone else demands.

And I don't need to watch your shitbag Agency of Doperfuckheads on E 24/7 burn to the goddam ground every night, only to be reconstituted each morning--that's just what happens since on most planes of reality y'all were taken over by the Sons and Daughters of TUBAL-Cain, long ago.

You're fucking vampires and you, pardon my French: SUCK. (Get back to it on your own time.)

I am entitled to my opinion and that is mine, it is this and will be for a while... YOU ALL DONE FUCKED UP BIG TIME. NOw when you're done being a bunch of arrogant twerps about it perhaps there will be common ground left over to build upon.

In the meantime you drooling chuckleheads have fucked up my life FOR NOTHING and you're gonna goddam pay. Further, thanks for flushing out the tiny portion of the world's population that thinks I need to be exterminated. Come get some.

p.s. KGK can hire a goddam lawyer and lift that RO, or... leave it intact, I had no interest in harassing her, and although I can imagine the vulnerability and the fear, she has nothing to fear from me, lol. (I can see why others might still hate on her. Her and her ilk.) Similarly, same for Grapefruit.

And I mean to have a fucking conversation before "moving on." If that's too much fucking trouble for anyone, I won't just hire a fucking lawyer, I WILL GO TO GODDAM LAW SCHOOL AND MAKE YOUR WORLD A MEDIEVAL ONE WITH MY OWN TWO (2) GODDAM BOTH (2) HANDS.

* Jackstar has nostrils, and they are a-blaze.

Fucked with the bull and you got the horns. Totes. *click*